Panda Pix Photo Booth Reviews

Panda Pix Photo Booth 3
Panda Pix Photo Booth 4
Panda Pix Photo Booth 5

Lindsey · Married on 07/23/2016

I would absolutely recommend Panda Pix Photo Booth to anyone, for any event! We booked them for our wedding reception in downtown Omaha, NE this past July. The planning process was very easy and everything was completed over email (including payment). I worked with Amanda and she was extremely helpful, professional, easy to work with, and very quick to respond.
    Our guests had an AMAZING time with the photo booth at our reception. There were tons of props and Amanda and Patrick facilitated the whole process so everything was easy and fun for our guests. At the end of the night, we were presented with a beautiful scrapbook of all of the photos that had been taken by our guests along with their personal messages. One of the best parts of the photo booth was that the pictures were available that evening online - it was like we had some of our "wedding pictures" back immediately!
    I really feel like Panda Pix went above and beyond to make sure that we enjoyed their service. They even stayed past their contracted time because everyone was having such a good time. I am so glad that we picked them to capture memories of our wedding day that we wouldn't have had otherwise. I would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jon · Married on 06/03/2016

Patrick and Amanda are both amazing to work with! The devotion to you and your special event make it a day to remember! They both provide quality work and their service is awesome! I highly recommend Panda Pix to make your next event everyone will remember for years!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Brandi · Married on 04/23/2016

Patrick and Amanda are amazing to work with. Wedding planning is stressful enough without having to wait for vendors to respond, etc. I had immediate responses to all of my questions. They helped me to pick a design that matched my wedding perfectly. Patrick and Amanda had everything set up and ready. They asked about the other vendors for our wedding and introduced themselves to all of them. I truly believe they helped to make our wedding an amazing success with minimal stresses (none of which came from them!) I recommend them 100% of the time when asked!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Taylor · Married on 10/10/2015

Panda Pix is an amazing company! We hired them for our wedding this October and Amanda and Patrick were so nice and helpful. They have a great variety of photo booth options. We went for the open air photo booth and it was great, we were able to fit all our friends and family together to take great pictures! I also had a vision for the photo strips and they brought them to reality! They also had an option for our guests to write a little message in a photo book next to their photo strip they just took, so sweet! They have a great variety of fun signs and things to use while you're taking pictures! We had a blast thanks to Panda Pix and would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Molly · Married on 10/03/2015

Panda Pix is professional, very friendly, and has exceptional pricing. Panda Pix was the most talked about after our reception. Memories were created for young and old. A must need addition to any event!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Katie · Married on 08/15/2015

Amanda & Patrick are amazing! They also have an amazing staff that took great care of us! I am so glad that we were able to book them. Guests kept talking about how much fun the photo-booth was and what a great idea for our wedding reception! I love the guest book that we got with everyone's pictures in it plus they give a picture frame with pictures of you and your spouse! You cannot beat their pricing for everything that you get and the people that take care of you. Highly recommend PANDAPIX!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/08/2015

Panda Pix Photo Booth was an amazing experience for our wedding! Patrick and Amanda delivered everything they promised and MORE! From the beginning they were friendly, professional, and prompt at responding. They gave us several options for our photo strips after we described our wedding theme. Our guests are still raving about how much fun the photo booth was and how they enjoyed the props provided as well! The photo booth provided a great activity for our guests during cocktail hour while they waited for the wedding party to arrive as well as throughout the rest of the evening. One of our favorite parts was a gift to remember for years. All of the photo strips were placed in a lovely book and the guests could write us messages next to their pictures. This is such a great keepsake to remember how much fun everyone had. I have recently learned of some new options they are offering including Green Screen, GIF Animation and the SloMo photo booth. These value added options are sure to put your event over the top. I recommend Pnada Pix Photo Booth to anyone with a wedding, company party, school dance, graduation party or just about any event you could think of coming up! It's a great way to add so much fun to your event and make great memories for you and your guests! They also do various charity events throughout our community and I would book them again and again!

Sent on 02/24/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/30/2014

Panda Pix Photo Booth did an AMAZING job at our wedding! We loved the photo strip design they developed (chevron with our wedding colors). They were flexible with last minute changes we made (requested them to start later in the evening). The husband and wife duo were very friendly, outgoing and interacted well with the children. They have a wide-range of props which were fun to use! Panda Pix stayed longer than expected due to the great turnout! We would HIGHLY recommend their services!!!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Jenny · Married on 06/14/2014

We won Panda Pix services at a bridal fair, and I'm very glad we did. They were an awesome addition to our wedding. Everyone was entertained -- and we love the photo book we came home with! Perfect way to capture our wedding memories.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Panda Pix Photo Booth's reply:

Thank you for your review Jenny. We had a great time at your wedding! Our goal is to always achieve a 5-star rating. Is there anything we could have done better in the value category to have the experience be a 5-star?