Pamela Rouge Makeup Artist - Weddings. Reviews

Pamela Rouge Makeup Artist - Weddings.

Pamela Rouge Makeup Artist - Weddings.

Sumter, SC
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 19 Reviews
View more information

Christine Married on 10/26/2013
    Pamela did my makeup as well as 6 bridesmaids and made us all looks stunningly gorgeous! Pamela is professional, came early to set up and made all of us look beautiful. She was responsive the entire time, let me email her images of looks I liked and chat about what I was looking for. She made my bridesmaids and myself feel comfortable and everyone was so happy with their makeup. I would definitely recommend Pamela to anyone looking for a makeup artist for any special event!
    Lydia Married on 05/11/2013
    Pamela is amazing at what she does! She takes her time to create a flawless appearance and is more than willing to listen to your input to create your ideal look. She helped to make me feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone who is looking for makeup services. She is also one of the sweetest and most personable people you will meet! I could not have been more pleased to have her as part of my wedding day!!!
    Angie Married on 04/20/2013
    Pamela provided beautiful makeup for the entire bridal party! I wanted to look extra special on my wedding day and she definitely delivered that! She is nice, friendly, and knowledgeable about makeup. I would also recommend doing a practice run before the wedding. Her work is amazing so she certainly doesn't need the practice, but I think it is well worth it for the bride because it allows you to think about colors and what look you are going for. I am so glad I found Pamela and the pictures turned out gorgeous!
    Sara Married on 04/12/2013
    I had a sudden need for a makeup artist for my wedding and Pamela was more than helpful to come and do our makeup. Not only was she happy to do it she accommodated my schedule for the wedding and my request that she come to me and my bridal party.
    The makeup she did was absolutely stunning! All my girls looked flawless and she even airbrushed my foundation as a last minute add on!
    She was nothing less than professional and fun on the day of my wedding and I couldn't be more grateful. I would recommend her to anyone!
    Anne Married on 10/20/2012
    Pamela was absolutely wonderful! She not only made me the most beautiful I have ever felt or been in my life but she made my entire wedding party feel the same. Pamela is extremely sweet, very professional and wants to please you no matter what. I would highly recommend her services to any bride looking for someone to make them feel the most beautiful on the most important day of their life!
    Michelle Married on 10/06/2012
    Pamela did my makeup for my bridal portraits and after that there was no doubt I wanted her to do my make-up for my wedding day as well ! I was very pleased with her work. She did a fabulous job and was so sweet. I would highly recommend her to others.
    Jessica Married on 09/29/2012
    I can't rave enough about Pamela and the fabulous work she did for my wedding. I gave her some ideas of the look I wanted to achieve and she surpassed what I could have imagined I'd look like for my special day. She was so sweet and calming, which helped ease my nerves. I highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed!
    Caroline Married on 09/22/2012
    Pamela was awesome!! She took the time on each of us to make it flawless. My makeup looked great and so did my mother's and my bridesmaids! Her setup chair and equipment are so professional! She is a joy to work with! very bubbly and friendly. Thanks Pamela!
  • User1032250 2+ years ago
    I could not have asked for a better makeup artist! My wedding photographs were flawless thanks to Pamela Rouge. Pamela is very professional, and she made everyone in my wedding party feel beautiful.
    Angela Married on 07/21/2012
    Pamela was awesome and she was very accomodating to what me and my bridal party needed. Her professionalism, sense of style, and personality will help her go far. I will definitely use her again!
    Shannon Married on 06/09/2012
    Makeup looked great on everyone!!
    Jameal Married on 05/05/2012
    Pamela is an awesome make-up artist. She's full of creative ideas and is always open to listen to your thoughts and make you feel completely comfortable throughout the process. Pamela did my make-up for my bridal portraits in March of 2012 and did make-up for myself and my entire bridal party in May of 2012. She arrived on-time for both occasions and was very easy to work with. On my wedding day, we had to change locations for wedding prep and Pamela adjusted to the changes without skipping a beat. I am very happy with my decision to choose Pamela as my make-up artist and would do it again anytime! Thank you!
    Kayla Married on 03/24/2012
    Thank you so much for working with me on this special day! I loved the make up!
  • O
    Olga Married on 10/16/2011
    Pamela did such an awesome job with my makeup! It lasted all day long, i was very pleased! The airbrush was really awesome! I would def recommend her makeup to anyone!
  • Kristi
    Kristi Married on 10/15/2011
    Pamela went above and beyond to make sure my make up reflected who I am and what I wanted on my special day. If something wasn't right, she spared no expense to make sure I was satisfied. She was always friendly and enthusiastic and I felt like she cared about my needs and wants. I would definatelty recommend Pamela's services to anyone looking for a professional make up artist!
    Maggie Married on 08/06/2011
    Pamela was awesome! She made me feel so beautiful, and everybody that got their makeup done were in love. She is amazing!
    Karrie Married on 05/07/2011
    My wedding party an I LOVED HER!!!!! She did amazing job on everyone's make up an even took extra time on my mother an I which make us feel very special. Pamela goes beyond the call of duty, super friendly, an makes you look an feel like a super star!!! I wouldnt use anyone else an would recommend her to everyone.
    Amber Married on 07/27/2012
    Pamela was very sweet and enthusiastic with the whole group of girls. All of my ladies looked gorgeous, and not to toot my own horn but Pamela granted my wish and made me look hot! I got lots of compliments of my make-up throughout the night, and it lasted through tears, sweat, and even looked okay the morning after!
    Katie Married on 10/22/2016
    Pamela was accommodating in allowing clients to meet in her home for her service. However, I found her makeup case disorganized and unclean. She never changed out any brushes between myself and my bridesmaids and used dollar tree fake lashes, which she charged $10 for. That said, I was not impressed with my makeup but it did photograph well.