Pamela Pamperin, Harpist Reviews

10 | Oshkosh, WI

10 Reviews for Pamela Pamperin, Harpist

Hugo · Married on 10/10/2015

Pamela performed for our wedding on 10/10/15. She was wonderful from the beginning. She responded quickly and since my fiancée and I were in different cities she accommodated us by playing a selection of her music live over the phone so we could choose a playlist. We also got her within 2 months of our date when our niece unfortunately backed out of her commitment because of scheduling conflict with her new mariachi.
    We ran late and actually didn't start the wedding until an hour later. Pam played the entire time and we paid extra for her time because she did us a huge favor. She stayed for pictures and we had many wonderful compliments for having such beautiful music played on her harp. She added elegance to the wedding and was a professional the entire time. We were so glad we were able to book Pam for our special day.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Allison · Married on 12/14/2013

Having Pamela at our wedding made it that much more fun and unique. She is an amazing harpist and her music is fun and modern. I received multiple compliments from my guests that thoroughly enjoyed her music. She has a wide selection of music to choose from and is willing to learn anything not already in her playlist. Guest were definitely surprised to hear her play "classics" like Don"t Stop Believing and Margraitaville. If you are looking beautiful music and a unique experience for your guests I would highly recommend Pamela. She is a delight to work with and her prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 01/05/2014

Kim · Married on 02/17/2013

Pam is very kind and professional. We did not want to take the time to pick the music for our wedding and reception and left the selections up to her expertise. We were not dissapointed!
    We chose a harp at our wedding/reception because we did not want loud music and wanted our guests to be able to talk and be able to hear each other. Many guests said our wedding was the nicest, most tasteful wedding they had every been to. I believe that Pam and her beautiful harp music was a huge contributing factor.
    We would hire her again and again for any event that required beautiful background music.

Sent on 03/09/2013

Sandi · Married on 10/20/2012

Pam was terrific! We didn't know where to begin, but she was patient and helped us map out the best ceremony music. She listened to what we wanted and everyone loved her. She was so good that our Pastor has asked her to play at our church and everyone loved her then as well. I would highly recommend her services

Sent on 01/29/2013

Laura · Married on 10/13/2012

Pamela made my wedding a unique, beautiful and more memorable event with the georgous music she played. Everyone remembered the beautiful harp music as opposed to a regular dj playing music through a speaker. Her harp playing creates emotion in the guests as well as the wedding party creating a more intimate experience!

Sent on 02/04/2013

Marijke · Married on 09/02/2012

Our wedding was perfect, and we are grateful for Pams' experience and professionalism which gave the occasion some polish and her music (harp and accordion) which delighted us and our friends and family. I'm thrilled I got to walk down the aisle to Metallica, and Pam even played a custom song to accompany vocals by my sister for the first dance.

Sent on 02/04/2013

Katy · Married on 05/04/2012

Pamela played for our ceremony and our cocktail hour! She is amazing at what she can do on the harp, my guests are still talking about her! She added to our ceremony, we had never thought about using a harpiest and now wouldnt have it any other way!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Bianca · Married on 01/14/2011

Pamela is wonderful! She plays beautifully and has a wide range of songs in her repertoire. She played the cocktail party before our ceremony and guests loved it. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/26/2011

Jonnie · Married on 05/29/2009

Lovely Music! And very helpful with e-mailing back and forth! Nice lady.

Sent on 08/24/2009

Mayra · Married on 04/07/2018

0.4
      0.5

My husband and I met Pam in person and she seemed like a very lovely lady and played for us such beautiful music from her Harp. So of course we booked her many months in advanced, however, her professionalism was so disappointing. My wedding planner had reached out to her 3 months before the wedding then again two months by blowing up her phone and emails and nothing till about month and half before the wedding, telling us she had moved and could not play at our wedding. She said she would send the deposit back and it has been about 3 months and we have received nothing even after countless calls and emails. I hope she never does something like not show up for someone's wedding. Overall, just not cool.

Sent on 04/18/2018