Pamela Jean Photography Reviews

13 | Boynton Beach, FL

13 Reviews for Pamela Jean Photography

Eliza · Married on 09/12/2015

Exceptional work and value! Very professional and made every step of the process simple and easy! Would recommend Pam to anyone!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

Pam was amazing to work with!! She was so flexible and her prices were great!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Aimee · Married on 06/08/2014

Pam you are amazing! My husband and I just got married on Sunday June 8, 2014 and we had Pam as our photographer and Layla as her assistant photographer. They were fantastic! From the moment we met Pam we clicked right away. She was so professional, sweet, and so comfortable to be around which is very important in a photographer. My husband isn't really a fan of having his picture taken so we knew he'd be a little bit of a challenge for her, but let me tell you she got him relaxed and smiling the whole night.

We wanted a few formal / traditional pictures which Pam knew exactly what moments to capture and guided us through to get the best shots without ever being pushy. What was most important to us were the candid shots and Pam blended in so well we hardly knew she was there. She posted a few sneak peek photos for us on her website and they were incredible we are now even more excited to see the rest of the photos! The expressions and emotions she was able to capture of the night were just wonderful.

She dealt with our loud and crazy families with ease and made sure she took every picture that anyone requested. In all the commotion I forgot to take one of the most important pictures for my bouquet preservation and Pam remembered for me and made sure she got the shot! I can't say enough great things about her. It's so nice to know that we found such a great photographer to be able to document all of our future important chapters in our lives together. Thank you so much Pam!

Sent on 06/13/2014

Samantha · Married on 03/30/2013

Having Pam as our photographer was one of the highlights of our wedding! She was professional, flexible, and overall a pleasure to work with! On a day that can be so stressful, it was such a relief to feel like I didn't have to worry about the quality of our photos. My husband and I are so happy with the final product we received. The quality of our pictures was excellent. We could not have chosen a better photographer!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Ellen · Married on 10/02/2010

Pam is an absolute delight! She was fantastic to work with and I highly recommend her. Throughout the whole wedding planning process I promised myself that I would only work with vendors who I personnally liked and enjoyed being around. Wedding planning alone is so stressful, I decided I wasn't going to make it worse by surrounding myself with people who were difficult to work with. I don't think I could have found a better photographer. From the engagement session to the day of the wedding, she put me totally at ease.

I've been to several weddings where I've felt like the photographers were in the way and distracted from the actual event. I never felt that way with Pam. We had a great experience and the photos are fantastic. Her prices are very reasonable as well!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Alicia · Married on 05/29/2010

Pam was extremely professional, and absolutely amazing. She moved so quickly in coordinating where everyone needed to be and knew exactly what my husband and I were looking for as far as style. She is the best photographer I have EVER worked with and I recommend her to everyone and anyone! I will always go to her for any photographic needs! She is truely AMAZING and AWESOME!!!

Sent on 12/09/2010

Nancy · Married on 04/24/2010

Pam is the best photographer I know! She did an awesome job on my wedding and I've recommended her to many friends who loved her service as well. Nothing but great things to say about Pamela Jean Photographer!

Sent on 12/11/2010

Eileen · Married on 06/20/2009

Pamela Jean Photography was my best vendor! I had no doubt booking them & their service was exceptional. They were very professional, friendly, & creative with their work. Would love to book them again for future portraits/pictures.

Sent on 08/08/2009

Analee · Married on 05/30/2009

Pam provided quality service and exceptional talent for our event. My husband and I are more than pleased with the end result of our photos. We look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Molly · Married on 09/12/2008

Pam and her assistant were an absolute pleasure to work with. Pam was always available via email for any questions we had and was extremely professional throughout our time working with her. She does great work and we were very happy with the pictures she took of our wedding day. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer, but who doesn't want to break the bank. In fact looking back we now feel she undercharged for her services. Absolutely fantastic vendor! We love our pictures.

Sent on 12/24/2008

Rachel · Married on 08/31/2008

I can't say enough good things about Pam. EVERYONE has commented on how wonderful the photos are. She is currently a student and her photos are better than many of the seasoned professionals I looked at. And, for the moment, her prices are more than reasonable. I'm sure once she's through with school she can start charging more and it'll still be worth every penny. I was mostly interested in candids and she and her assistant captured so many great moments that I otherwise would have missed. She got a lot of great photos of our guests too which I really loved. Half the time I hardly even knew she was there. And what a nice girl too! I'm totally impressed. Thanks Pam!

Sent on 10/11/2008

Meaghan · Married on 09/26/2009

Pamela was an absolute delight to work with and we were so pleased to see many pivotal moments (that I never even noticed she was there for!!) that she captured for us.

Sent on 05/29/2011

Jenifer · Married on 10/14/2009

Pam was simply amazing. Because we came from Arizona to get married in MA, Pam made all the travel arrangements to come to us!!! Pam arrived at the hotel to capture pictures while we got ready for the ceremony. She even provided some of the wedding party a ride to the church!!! Pam designed a package perfect for our tight budget. We won the lottery with this photographer...I strongly recommend this photographer! Good luck and congrats!

Sent on 11/14/2009