Pamela Brown - Harpist Reviews

17 | Round Rock, TX

17 Reviews for Pamela Brown - Harpist

Savannah · Married on 10/14/2018

Magical Harpist

Pamela was truly wonderful. She was so easy to work with and answered any questions we had along the way. She showed up on time and was able to set up without even talking to me that day (which was honestly so helpful because there are a million things to do on your wedding day). Her playing made the wedding ceremony so magical and special. So happy we had her play on our special day.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kathleen · Married on 10/07/2018

Delightful to work with

Our harpist couldn't have been more pleasant or professional. The music was stirring and set the right tone for the service itself. Her timing was perfect, and there were many compliments from the attendees.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Leroy · Married on 06/02/2018

Pamela Brown was the harpist for our daughter's wedding on June 2, 2018 in Austin. We were very impressed with her vast repertoire of classical and contemporary music, and we were very pleased that she added samples of selections from her repertoire on her website. On the wedding day, Ms. Brown was punctual in arriving and setting up for the ceremony. She did an excellent job playing the music before the ceremony and during the ceremony. Needless to say, my daughter and her husband were very impressed with the music rendered by Ms. Brown. Our guests were spellbound each time she played. In fact, one guest remarked that listening to Ms. Brown playing the harp was "like being in Heaven". As parents of the bride, we were very pleased with the professionalism and musicality rendered by Ms. Brown. We will be forever grateful to her for helping to make our daughter's wedding a memorable and enjoyable experience.

Leroy and Gloria D.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Tammy · Married on 12/02/2017

My daughter got married in Bastrop, Texas at ColoVista Mansion. Pamela Brown was our harpist and she was accommanied by a cello as a duet. Her price was right on with her performance. We had an outdoor wedding and she performed before, during, and after the ceremony. She moved from outside the mansion during the wedding to indoor for cocktail hour. This was a change from the reservation that we originally planned for and indoor wedding. She was truly amazing and so flexible to our changing. She was so professional, dependable and worked will with our Venue. She had many suggestions for us with songs as well as was happy to receive our input to music that would make the ceremony about our choices and the wedding of our kids. I highly recommend Pamela Brown for any wedding or nice function that needs that added extra! Thank you Pamela for helping make our daughter's wedding one for us to remember and for so many others as well.

Sincerely,
    Kaufhold/Hibbs Family

Sent on 12/13/2017

LilaJan · Married on 12/02/2017

Pamela is a wonderful musician with a vast repertoire. Her website gave a true indication of what selections she has to offer. For our son's wedding, she partnered with cellist, Nora which created an absolutely ethereal duet. The pre-service music and ceremony were classical and sacred selections, and then for the cocktail hour, they played more popular selections. Her arrangements are fabulous. Pamela is terrific to work with, in every way!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Christy · Married on 09/23/2017

I'm so glad to have Pamela for our wedding. She can play anything you asked for.... I'm a big fan of Disney and my husband is a big fan of Star Trek, when I asked her to play Star Trek songs (which I know is not very common) for the wedding she immediately said "Sure!".I like that she's very responsive, detail oriented and thorough, no details is missed. I would highly recommend her for anyone who's looking for a harpist.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Raleigh · Married on 08/04/2017

I am a wedding coordinator in San Antonio, TX with Country Sugar Events and Queen of Harts Coordinating. I worked with Pamela for a wedding this past summer and she was amazing! She returned emails and phone calls promptly. She was on time, professional and very impressive getting her harp around all by herself! I would highly recommend Pamela if you're looking for a harpist for your wedding. She is very talented and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Paula · Married on 10/22/2016

The music by Pamela was angelic. You can listen to her music on her website but, it is nothing compared to her playing in person. My daughter's wedding at Old Glory Ranch in Wimberley, Texas would not have been as beautiful without Pam's harp music. She was extremely easy to work with, we had a conversation over the phone, I had most of the songs picked out and she did the rest. She was absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/18/2016

Pamela did a PHENOMENAL job at our wedding. She was open to play new songs and was great at responding to all our questions. I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a harpist.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Caleb · Married on 06/03/2016

Pamela is the very best and very accommodating to what we asked for. She showed up on time, was VERY nice and played beautifully. All of our guest absolutely thought that she was amazing and she made our ceremony that much more special for us.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Ann Marie · Married on 05/21/2016

Pamela is a beautiful woman with amazing talent. I booked her ( only days in advance recommended by another harpest. I called) for my daughters wedding which was overlooking Lake Travis. The harp itself is an ornate, large, golden beautiful centerpiece for a wedding within itself-I had the photographer take pictures of the bride and harp! But add the expertise and selections and you have a very elaborate , elegant addition to your wedding or function. Pam has a full repertoire of various songs and styles on her website to chose from. My daughter liked the classical and Disney themed songs -so many compliments on our harpist addition! Pamela dresses very elegantly as well. This was the most reasonable vendor added to our wedding day and surely made the biggest impression! We had our harpist while folks arrived, during the ceremony and during cocktails. I'm so glad we had more than just our original DJ. The class, charm, elegance, and grace of Pamela and her elaborate harp made the wedding far more like a fairy tale then it would have been without it. I highly recommend her talents, and was blessed to have her add a touch of heaven to our daughters wedding day!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Elaine · Married on 03/26/2016

Pamela played beautifully for my daughter's wedding. My daughter picked out contemporary music and Pamela accommodated her every request. Guests commented on how wonderful the harp music was. Pamela was easy to work with and I loved the private recital we received when we initially met with her. Bring your kleenex! Her rates are very reasonable also.

Sent on 03/30/2016
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/08/2010

We contacted Pamela within a week of our wedding after our friend told us that he was too nervous about playing guitar for our ceremony. :-/ She was recommended to us by our coordinator and gave us a discount for booking so close to our wedding date. She was very easy to work with and was very helpful. At that point, I was over wedding planning, so I appreciated her suggestions and told her to go with it. Her music was beautiful and I thought the harp was perfect for our setting in the rose garden at the Richard Nixon Library. She did a great job and I am so thankful that we found her. It was nice that I didn't have to worry about a thing and it still turned out great!

Sent on 09/15/2011

Jelena · Married on 07/17/2010

Pamela is an amazing harpist. We hired her to play the harp for our ceremony music and cocktail hour and the music was absolutely perfect. Pamela is very easy to work with and she is incredibly talented. We really could not have made a better decision!

Sent on 09/30/2010
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 07/25/2009

We loved Pamela Brown as our harpist! She did an outstanding job and even learned one song that we requested that wasn't already in her repertoire. She was easy to work with and we would highly recommend her for ceremony music! She made our ceremony even more beautiful with the music.

Sent on 08/20/2009

Angela · Married on 06/03/2017

Pamela shared her artistry with our family and friends at my daughters wedding. She's a real professional in every way. Her demeanor is just as lovely as her music. There's just nothing that campares to the angelic sound of a harpist playing and her true talent shines through. She was flexible as well. Our makeup and hair ladies had us running late and she kept her music going and with the late start of course had to stay longer. I highly recommend her in every way.

Sent on 07/02/2017
  • Simon

Simon Liu · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome musician, beautiful music

Pamela is an awesome harpist. She and her partner Sonja are musicians in our wedding. She is super nice and very responsive. In our wedding we chose a lot of Chinese love and worship songs which were not familiar to Pamela and her partner at all. But they delivered all of them with excellence. A lot of our friends said they are the highlights in our wedding. Highly recommended. If there is anything that needs improvement, I would say I would like a rehearsal with our song leader (our friend) before the actual wedding date. But the outcome was great!

Sent on 06/24/2019