Palmetto Wedding Films Reviews

34 Reviews for Palmetto Wedding Films

• Dennis

Dennis Beam · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Great Experience!

We couldn't recommend Jessie enough! She was so fun to work with and their modern tech like drones and wireless mics made the end product so much better than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 11/30/2020

Palmetto Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you Dennis! You and Allyson were such a great couple to work with and your wedding was SO beautiful! Thank you for all the laughs and we absolutely loved being a part of such a wonderful event if your lives. ❤️

Jessica Devin · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Happy clients!

We are so happy we decided to go with Palmetto Wedding Films! Jessie was the easiest vendor to work with leading up to the wedding and we absolutely loved having Jessie and her team with us on our wedding day! The final product was super well done and Jessie captured the entire atmosphere and the energy of our wedding! Thanks for everything Jessie, we were lucky to have you!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Erika Shaw · Married on 07/26/2020

Look no further for your wedding videographer

Palmetto Wedding Films was the very first vendor I knew I wanted to book. I always wanted a videographer to capture our big day so I did a lot of research to find the best in the area. Jessie you did not disappoint! Jessie and Matt were so great to work with on our day and they knew exactly what to capture. My entire wedding party was raving on how cool the video drone was!
    I just got my full summary video last night and I think I have watched it near 50 times already! It is so fun to relive it because truly the day went by in the blink of an eye. I can’t wait to get my highlight video soon to share with all my friends and family. Thanks again Jessie, OUTSTANDING work!

Sent on 08/18/2020
  • O'Neill

O'Neill · Married on 05/30/2020

Fantastic!!

Jessie was fantastic the day of our wedding! She captured so many amazing moments while being so easy to work with! The video came out better than we ever could have imagined. Would recommend 100%!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Mackenzie Petrunich · Married on 04/25/2020

Mackenzie Fox (Bride)

It was very important to my husband that we were able to relive our wedding day year after year through the video. And Jessie and her team gave us just that while being so wonderful the entire day. Her and my photographer worked so well together to both capture all they needed while prioritizing what was important to me (dancing). She was amazing you wouldn’t go wrong with having her on your day!

Sent on 11/15/2020
  • Kacey

Kacey Jamison · Married on 11/27/2019

Charming Charleston

Jessie was absolutely amazing!! My husband and I traveled from Fl to Charleston to renew our vows with our children, I watched a cpl of her videos and started crying in bed and thought “yep, she’s the one! “ lol the footage was breathtaking. I contacted Jessie and she was nothing short of accommodating! She was so friendly, professional and patient ❤️ I absolutely love our video, I cry every time I watch it!! I feel like I’m actually watching a movie! It’s beautiful!! Thank you again Jessi for being apart of our special moment as a family ❤️

Sent on 12/28/2019

Brenna · Married on 11/16/2019

Beyond our Expectations!

Palmetto Wedding Films is so amazing- with rain on our wedding day they were super flexible and integrated with our photographer and coordinator with ease when the location for our first look changed. They captured unforgettable moments by providing us with direction but also stepping back and letting us experience our wedding day without feeling like we were "on camera". We have had so many compliments on both our full wedding video and highlight reel - and have already rewatched both too many times to count! Thank you again Palmetto Wedding Films for providing us with amazing service delivering both videos in half the time promised and documenting memories that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 01/11/2020

kara · Married on 10/19/2019

Palmetto Wedding Films captured our day so perfectly!

Jessie and team were so great to work with! We are so glad we decided to move forward with a videographer for our wedding. She was able to capture every moment and every detail and turn it into a beautiful video that we will cherish forever. I can't stop watching our highlight video and the long version is like reliving the day every time over.

Plus, Jessie was so sweet and easy to work with and made our wedding day that much more fun!

We can't thank you enough!

Sent on 11/20/2019

Marissa · Married on 10/18/2019

Best day ever. Thanks to PCM

Palmetto Coast Media was amazing! Jessie was very responsive and a pleasure to work with. Their work is unbelievable. We have our wedding day videoed so that we can rewatch our favorite day over and over again. All thanks to Palmetto Coast Media. Dillon and I thank you so much for your beautiful work! 💙🎥

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Erica

Erica Tykal · Married on 10/08/2019

Fantastic Videographer

Palmetto Coast Media did a fantastic job with our wedding video! They were warm & pleasant, and actually so discreet during day-of filming that we were pleasantly surprised by some of the footage they got. We love our final product!

• Katy

Katy Tamblyn · Married on 07/20/2019

Palmetto Coast Media is the BEST!

Jessie and her team are AMAZING. My husband and I (as well as our entire extended family) are beyond happy with our wedding video and footage from our big day. Jessie is extremely professional and talented and I cannot recommend her enough!

• Sarah

Sarah Weston · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly Recommend!

We loved Jessie and her team! They did an amazing job in carrying out our vision and now we have incredible footage from our special day. They were very organized, easy to communicate and work with, and very trustworthy throughout the process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/16/2019

Great videos and customer service

We loved working with Palmetto Coast Media for our micro wedding at The River House at Lowndes Grove in May 2019. Jessie was a true pleasure to work with leading up to our big day, the day of, and post-wedding. We selected Palmetto Coast Media because of the beautiful sample videos; drone footage plus two cameras throughout; the videos include vows, speeches, toasts, and music; that you receive both a short-film (~3 minutes) and a full-length film (~1 hour with the venue highlights/getting ready, ceremony, speeches, dances, and reception highlights) – both in high and standard resolution formats; and last but not least, the reasonable price point. Jessie went above and beyond by making local suggestions for our family vacation, selecting music for videos, making a small video edit that we requested, and returning all of our videos within our short eight-week window. We loved Palmetto Coast Media and would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Ashley A. · Married on 05/11/2019

LOVE our wedding videos!

We couldn’t be happier with our decision to book Palmetto Wedding Films! The one piece of advice all my past bride friends constantly shared with us was to absolutely have a professional videographer at our wedding. I’m so glad I took their advice! We were planning our wedding from afar, and Jessie and her team at Palmetto Wedding Films were so easy to work with. She asked all the right questions to understand what we were hoping to see in our video, and the final videos more than exceeded our expectations. Jessie and her team so perfectly captured the best moments from our big day, and we have loved reliving those memories every time we watch our videos. I just cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Palmetto Wedding Films!

Sent on 05/27/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Highly Recommend!

Jessie and her team at Palmetto Wedding Films are the best! They were prompt professional and organized throughout the whole process. On top of that they are amazingly talented! We love our videos and will treasure them for years to come.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Christine · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect Choice

Palmetto coast was a fabulous choice. They were extremely professional and easy to work with. We ended up with the absolute best wedding video to remember our day. Highly Recommend!

• Carly

Carly · Married on 02/23/2019

100% Worth It

I know when it comes to planning a videographer is sometimes a cost people skip. Don't! Jessie at Palmetto Wedding Films is amazingly talented and so much fun to work with! The team is professional and knows what they are doing. The sneak peek and final video were so much better then expected. So thankful I decided to use a videographer and even more thankful I picked Jessie and team!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Whitnee

Whitnee · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful. Affordable. Professional.

Jessie was an incredible vendor to work with for our destination wedding in Charleston at Legare Waring House. We were looking for a reasonably priced videographer who had shot our venue before and we hit the jackpot with Jessie. She always responded promptly to emails, was extremely professional and kind, kept to her promised turn-around time for our videos, and most importantly was flexible with adding on additional time and cameras towards the end of the planning process. We were thrilled with both our highlight video and our full length video. Our friends and families commented on how well she captured the gorgeous venue and really made those that couldn't be there feel like they were right there in the moment as well.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Maggie

Maggie Tobin · Married on 10/06/2018

2 years later- so glad we have this video!!!

My husband and I were extremely happy with the final product of our wedding video. Jessie was really great to work with and was very communicative throughout the whole process. Even when she experienced some personal emergencies she let us know the status of our video every step of the way. She worked very hard to make sure the quality of the video was perfect and I know it took some extra work on her part. I would absolutely recommend Jessie and her team at Palmetto Wedding Films!

Sent on 05/17/2020

Chelsea · Married on 04/24/2018

Best Videographer EVER!

We chose Jessie to be our videographer and we could not have made a better decision. We got married in March and I continue to watch our video on a daily basis. She was so amazing to work with and truly evoked the emotions and feelings of our wedding day. She was so sweet and her craft is truly something to be admired. Thank you for such a gift- we will truly appreciate these videos for the rest of our days!

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 04/21/2018

Highly Recommend!

Fantastic! So pleasant to work with and always deliver top notch videography. If you are debating about including video in your budget, just remember that you can't be everywhere at once, so it's will be important to see everything you missed. Jessie knows where to be and when, so you don't miss those special moments. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Jennifer · Married on 03/10/2018

Wedding Videography

My husband and I were so pleased with choosing Palmetto Wedding Films for our wedding videographer! PWF was so professional and easy to work with from the beginning planning stages up until the day of. They were able to capture all of the most important moments of our wedding day and took the time to put together a beautiful highlight video and full-length custom to our requests! Our video will be something we cherish forever :)

Sent on 03/09/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 11/17/2017

Our wedding video exceeded our expectations! The team was a joy to work with. They listened to what we wanted and captured every special moment we saw and did not see. We wavered on whether or not to get videography, but we are so thankful that we did. There are so many memories and emotions you can't capture or recall in pictures. Also, the day flies by so fast, it's great to relive each special moment and have something to watch for a lifetime. The video was such great quality and very detail-oriented.

Sent on 01/18/2018

Donna Dennis · Married on 04/29/2017

Professional yet personable

Palmetto Coast Media is putting together a short video of my daughters wedding day. It will still be a few month before we get the finished product but I’m sure it is going to be amazing. Jessie was very professional. She came right in and got to work. I didn’t even realize that she was there. At one point in the evening I was a little frazzled because a few things were not completed by the time they should have been and Jessie offered to help. It really means a lot when people are willing to go above and beyond. I highly recommend Jessie with Palmetto Coast Media.

Sent on 01/19/2019