Palmetto Strings Reviews

Palmetto Strings 1
  • Ari

Ari Lifschutz · Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful Perfomers and Great to Work With

My Wife and I got married over memorial day weekend at the William Aiken House in Charleston, SC. Lauren and her team were fantastic to work with throughout the whole process and played absolutely beautiful music. It was a very nice touch to our ceremony and prelude to the ceremony as people arrived. I would highly recommend Palmetto Strings to everyone looking for a great value and talented musicians.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2019

Responsive and Sounded Great

So easy to work with, responsive, and sounded amazing!! Loved their song selection, too - we went with some more modern songs for the wedding and I thought it was the perfect touch.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 04/14/2019

Excellent!

Amazing string trio! They were kind and helpful throughout the entire process. We wanted to do a few hymns during the ceremony and they worked with me and our song-leader to coordinate this. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Would hire again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Michelle e Smith · Married on 03/23/2019

String Trio for Wedding Ceremony and cocktail hour

Lauren was so easy to work with and the trio sounded so beautiful at my outdoor ceremony and my cocktail hour! Lauren was so responsive and helpful with all of my questions. I was certain they would do a great job and they did! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Emily · Married on 03/10/2019

Wonderful Experience

Lauren was an absolute delight to work with. She was very helpful and communicative, recommending several options from Palmetto Strings' impressive repertoire when I wasn't sure which songs to include in my wedding ceremony. I was grateful for the option to rent sound equipment--a lapel mic for the officiant, a wireless mic for the scripture readers, and speakers that provided just the right volume for the outdoor ceremony space. The music played by the string duo was absolutely beautiful, and was the perfect complement to both the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Mandy Adleman · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful Job!

Lauren was so easy to work with and the trio knocked it out of the park! They were so responsive and helpful with my song choices and made me feel at ease and confident that they would do a great job- and they did! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Palmetto Strings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Mandy! We're thankful we could be a part and glad you enjoyed our music! All the best to the both of you and congratulations!!

Angelica · Married on 10/28/2018

We chose Palmetto Strings based on their previous reviews (as we did with all of our vendors) and they did not disappoint! Lauren was extremely quick with her responses. Palmetto Strings was hired originally for 2 hours (ceremony and cocktail hour). I emailed Lauren several months before the wedding to ask if we could add on one more hour for dinner. She almost immediately responded and they were able to stay for dinner!

Their song list has plenty of choices for all ages. I didn't get to enjoy the music during the ceremony (due to paying attention to my husband and the officiant) but the music was beautiful during dinner.

We have only heard pleasant things from our guests and would not hesitate to hire them again!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful music

We were so so happy with the music at our ceremony (solo violin). Lauren at Palmetto Strings was professional and easy to work with. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly K · Married on 09/28/2018

Perfect addition to any wedding ceremony!

Palmetto Strings was so great to work with for our ceremony music. Lauren was incredibly helpful and responsive throughout the entire planning process. The day of the wedding, the musicians were on time and so professional..not to mention SO talented! They played a variety of genre's of music as we requested, and really took our ceremony up a notch! There is nothing like live music to set a romantic and elegant tone. I can't even tell you how many compliments we received from our guests on how beautiful the music was. I would highly recommend Palmetto Strings to anyone looking for an amazing wedding entertainment with great value in the Charleston area!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Nakia · Married on 08/16/2018

Lauren did an amazing job! We will always remember the music she played for our wedding.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Palmetto Strings 2

Heather · Married on 05/27/2018

Palmetto Strings did a phenomenal job performing during both of ceremony and cocktail hour. I was incredibly impressed with their list of song selections - they have a perfect mixture of classical and contemporary music that fit our venue and wedding theme perfectly. Palmetto Strings even worked with our band to surprise me at the end of our ceremony by playing 'All You Need Is Love' including a horn section similar to 'Love Actually!' Overall, Palmetto Strings did a beautiful job during our wedding and set the tone for an absolutely perfect evening!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Sydney · Married on 05/13/2018

Wow, what a great experience! From the beginning Lauren made things so easy and had everything under control! The music was by far one of my favorite things from our wedding day! I will forever remember walking down the isle to "Here Comes the Sun" so beautifully played on the violin!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Sara · Married on 03/30/2018

Most highly recommended musicians! Lauren and Mike did a simply marvelous job on a special arrangement. Also, their classical compositions were top notch. Fantastic performance! Wonderful experience. Just can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 04/13/2018

Lindsay · Married on 03/17/2018

We used the string duo for our wedding ceremony music and cocktail hour music. Palmetto Strings was really fantastic to work with. They are easy to get in touch with and very professional. Palmetto Strings provided us with a huge list of music options and recommendations. Their website is super helpful for choosing music, too. The musicians were prompt and the music was beautiful. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Abigail · Married on 02/10/2018

Palmetto Strings was absolutely fabulous for our wedding last weekend. We used them for our ceremony and cocktail hour and they were absolutely amazing. They were so easy to work with, gave me great advice on what songs to choose and were so professional. They really gave such a beautiful, romantic vibe to our wedding at Magnolia. I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Lani · Married on 11/04/2017

We had a duo for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in November. Palmetto Strings did such an amazing job and we had so many comments from guests how amazingly beautiful they played. My husband who had a front row view for the whole wedding said it was just perfect when the strings started up as the wedding procession began. Lauren was so responsive and easy to work with. We met with her over coffee and there was a song I had in mind for when I walked down the aisle. She was so great at looking at the score I brought and I remember hearing it as I prepared to walk down the aisle. Everything was just perfect and so memorable. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Caroline · Married on 10/15/2017

The Palmetto Strings trio did a fantastic job playing for our wedding in October! Lauren was easy to work with and was really good about responding to my questions. We requested a specific song be played during the ceremony that was not on their current song list and the group went above and beyond to learn the song to make my wedding day even more special. Everyone one in the group dressed professional for the day and did a great job. We had many compliments on the ceremony and cocktail music that was provided by this group. We would definitely recommend Palmetto Strings to anyone looking for strings for their wedding or event.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Mindy · Married on 05/28/2017

They were amazing! Really easy to work with. We were able to choose a few songs from the list they provided. They showed up at our venue early to set up. They sound amazing. I recommend choosing the duo over the single violinist.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Palmetto Strings was amazing for us! We got married out on Kiawah and they were responsive and on time. The music sounded incredible and they did everything we wanted. It was really beautiful and made the ceremony and cocktail hour really special! thank you!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Debbie · Married on 03/04/2017

Palmetto Strings is definitely a great choice for ceremony music. We chose a trio and they offered a wonderful selection of classical and/or modern music. They were prompt, professional and played beautifully. We highly recommend them for weddings.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Palmetto Strings performed the ceremony music at our wedding. They did an amazing job and are so talented! They are able to play a wide variety of music and even accompanied one of my bridesmaids that sang a song during the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Palmetto Strings!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Lindsay · Married on 06/04/2016

Palmetto strings did a fantastic job playing for my wedding June! Lauren was great about reaponding and was very organized. They all showed up on time and played beautifully for our big day!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Julianne · Married on 04/22/2016

Palmetto Strings was wonderful! We had a string trio for our wedding day, and the ceremony music was perfect! They even learned a new song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to, and it sounded beautiful! They have a wide selection of songs to choose from, and they really help to make your wedding ceremony feel full and romantic!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2016

Palmetto Strings helped to make our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour perfect. Lauren was so easy to communicate with, and the website was very helpful in picking songs. The group was professional and prompt, and was set up and playing as guests began to arrive; we received so many compliments on the ceremony songs, as they were so easy to recognize and were played flawlessly! The cocktail hour music was great too; just loud enough to be heard over the conversation of 140 people and still able to hear that there was music being played. We really enjoyed their performance, and would highly recommend Palmetto Strings!

Sent on 04/21/2016