Palmetto Strings Reviews

99 | Mount Pleasant, SC

99 Reviews for Palmetto Strings

99 Palmetto Strings Reviews

Angelica · Getting married on 10/28/2018

We chose Palmetto Strings based on their previous reviews (as we did with all of our vendors) and they did not disappoint! Lauren was extremely quick with her responses. Palmetto Strings was hired originally for 2 hours (ceremony and cocktail hour). I emailed Lauren several months before the wedding to ask if we could add on one more hour for dinner. She almost immediately responded and they were able to stay for dinner!

Their song list has plenty of choices for all ages. I didn't get to enjoy the music during the ceremony (due to paying attention to my husband and the officiant) but the music was beautiful during dinner.

We have only heard pleasant things from our guests and would not hesitate to hire them again!

Nakia · Married on 08/16/2018

Lauren did an amazing job! We will always remember the music she played for our wedding.

Palmetto Strings 1

Heather · Married on 05/27/2018

Palmetto Strings did a phenomenal job performing during both of ceremony and cocktail hour. I was incredibly impressed with their list of song selections - they have a perfect mixture of classical and contemporary music that fit our venue and wedding theme perfectly. Palmetto Strings even worked with our band to surprise me at the end of our ceremony by playing 'All You Need Is Love' including a horn section similar to 'Love Actually!' Overall, Palmetto Strings did a beautiful job during our wedding and set the tone for an absolutely perfect evening!

Sydney · Married on 05/13/2018

Wow, what a great experience! From the beginning Lauren made things so easy and had everything under control! The music was by far one of my favorite things from our wedding day! I will forever remember walking down the isle to "Here Comes the Sun" so beautifully played on the violin!

Sara · Married on 03/30/2018

Most highly recommended musicians! Lauren and Mike did a simply marvelous job on a special arrangement. Also, their classical compositions were top notch. Fantastic performance! Wonderful experience. Just can't say enough good things about them!

Lindsay · Married on 03/17/2018

We used the string duo for our wedding ceremony music and cocktail hour music. Palmetto Strings was really fantastic to work with. They are easy to get in touch with and very professional. Palmetto Strings provided us with a huge list of music options and recommendations. Their website is super helpful for choosing music, too. The musicians were prompt and the music was beautiful. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Abigail · Married on 02/10/2018

Palmetto Strings was absolutely fabulous for our wedding last weekend. We used them for our ceremony and cocktail hour and they were absolutely amazing. They were so easy to work with, gave me great advice on what songs to choose and were so professional. They really gave such a beautiful, romantic vibe to our wedding at Magnolia. I can’t recommend them enough!

Lani · Married on 11/04/2017

We had a duo for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour in November. Palmetto Strings did such an amazing job and we had so many comments from guests how amazingly beautiful they played. My husband who had a front row view for the whole wedding said it was just perfect when the strings started up as the wedding procession began. Lauren was so responsive and easy to work with. We met with her over coffee and there was a song I had in mind for when I walked down the aisle. She was so great at looking at the score I brought and I remember hearing it as I prepared to walk down the aisle. Everything was just perfect and so memorable. We would highly recommend!

Caroline · Married on 10/15/2017

The Palmetto Strings trio did a fantastic job playing for our wedding in October! Lauren was easy to work with and was really good about responding to my questions. We requested a specific song be played during the ceremony that was not on their current song list and the group went above and beyond to learn the song to make my wedding day even more special. Everyone one in the group dressed professional for the day and did a great job. We had many compliments on the ceremony and cocktail music that was provided by this group. We would definitely recommend Palmetto Strings to anyone looking for strings for their wedding or event.

Mindy · Married on 05/28/2017

They were amazing! Really easy to work with. We were able to choose a few songs from the list they provided. They showed up at our venue early to set up. They sound amazing. I recommend choosing the duo over the single violinist.

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Palmetto Strings was amazing for us! We got married out on Kiawah and they were responsive and on time. The music sounded incredible and they did everything we wanted. It was really beautiful and made the ceremony and cocktail hour really special! thank you!

Debbie · Married on 03/04/2017

Palmetto Strings is definitely a great choice for ceremony music. We chose a trio and they offered a wonderful selection of classical and/or modern music. They were prompt, professional and played beautifully. We highly recommend them for weddings.

Palmetto Strings performed the ceremony music at our wedding. They did an amazing job and are so talented! They are able to play a wide variety of music and even accompanied one of my bridesmaids that sang a song during the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Palmetto Strings!

Lindsay · Married on 06/04/2016

Palmetto strings did a fantastic job playing for my wedding June! Lauren was great about reaponding and was very organized. They all showed up on time and played beautifully for our big day!

Julianne · Married on 04/22/2016

Palmetto Strings was wonderful! We had a string trio for our wedding day, and the ceremony music was perfect! They even learned a new song that I wanted to walk down the aisle to, and it sounded beautiful! They have a wide selection of songs to choose from, and they really help to make your wedding ceremony feel full and romantic!

Lauren · Married on 04/09/2016

Palmetto Strings helped to make our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour perfect. Lauren was so easy to communicate with, and the website was very helpful in picking songs. The group was professional and prompt, and was set up and playing as guests began to arrive; we received so many compliments on the ceremony songs, as they were so easy to recognize and were played flawlessly! The cocktail hour music was great too; just loud enough to be heard over the conversation of 140 people and still able to hear that there was music being played. We really enjoyed their performance, and would highly recommend Palmetto Strings!

• Kelly Watson

Kelly · Married on 03/26/2016

This group was great. Lauren and her team did a great job preparing the songs we asked for as well as preparing a new song! I highly recommend Palmetto Strings!

Courtney · Married on 10/23/2015

Lauren made our music selection process so easy, we met for coffee and exchanged a few emails and we were all set; she was even able to arrange a piece for us that was not on their repertoire. Having the strings made our ceremony perfect and classic, and everyone loved that they continued playing throughout cocktail hour.

Aleah · Married on 08/29/2015

Palmetto Strings did a wonderful job providing our ceremony and cocktail hour music. Lauren was very easy to reach and very responsive to all our requests. They brought a very elegant touch to our day. I highly recommend Palmetto Strings.

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/08/2015

SOOO talented! Played for my wedding ceremony and then for the cocktail hour. Always got back to me on time during the whole planning process. Played everything I wanted and more! Oldies, classics, todays hits - EVERYTHING! And are so talented! AMAZING!!

Brittany · Married on 07/17/2015

If you want your wedding to have an elegant, classic, FUN, feel to it, than look no further than having Palmetto Strings for your event. We had the guitar an violin duo for the ceremony and added a small drum set for the cocktail hour. They are flawless-and I'm a violinist myself, so I have very high expectations! They were incredibly helpful along the journey-and even let us add songs that were not on their initial list. They set the tone of the wedding perfectly, and made for a truly perfect wedding. I cannot recommend this highly enough!

Michelle · Married on 06/20/2015

I contacted Palmetto Strings very last minute when my original plans for ceremony music fell through. Lauren was very helpful in trying to determine if there were any players available for my wedding date. In the end, she ended up playing herself! The music was great and Lauren was very easy to work with! Great repertoire of music and very talented!

Philip · Married on 05/16/2015

Palmetto Strings did a great job playing for my wedding! Very professional and excellent musicians. Lauren is a great communicator and very easy to do business with. They also backed me up for a song that I sang to my wife at the reception, In My Life by the Beatles. Highly recommended. Thanks Palmetto Strings!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/15/2015

Everything happened seamlessly, this was a very low stress aspect of our wedding thanks to Lauren and the performers. The ceremony music was beautiful and the cocktail hour had a great ambiance thanks to Palmetto Strings. I would highly recommend.