Palmetto Greetings by Dawn Myers Reviews

3 | Mount Pleasant, SC

3 Reviews for Palmetto Greetings by Dawn Myers

Danielle · Married on 07/29/2017

We used Palmetto Greetings for our save the date and formal invitations. Dawn and her work are both simply amazing! She was able to take my ideas and create something original that far exceeded any original expectations that I had. Also, she is very responsive and professional. Would highly recommend for any invitation needs!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Kendra · Married on 09/10/2015

Dawn created our thank you cards and also did the addressing for our wedding invitations.
    Both turned out amazing and I wouldn't have asked for anything more!
    When doing our addresses, she did run into some printer problems, so the turn around was slightly longer than expected, but they turned out wonderfully and she kept us in the know throughout the process.
    We asked for unique thank you cards and she created them exactly as we wanted. She kept sending us drafts until we were completely satisfied.

Sent on 09/14/2015
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/11/2013

Dawn is so professional and her work is terrific. She did our Save the Dates and our Invitations. She was patient with my many changes and over delivered with her quality. Her pricing is amazing. If you are looking for that special "southern" invite she is your person to go to.

Sent on 03/22/2013