Palm Valley Country Club Reviews

1 User photo

Palm Valley Country Club 1

Crystal · Married on 05/05/2019

I would go back

Had a gymnastics banquet there. Beautiful view, quality service, friendly helpful staff, amazing food!! Great experience in all.

Sent on 05/11/2019
    Palm Valley Country Club 2

Megan · Married on 02/11/2017

Taylor was very helpful, professional & pleasant to work with.
    Our wedding ended up being so beautiful.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Briana · Married on 11/12/2016

It was a beautiful wedding and amazing experience. Very professional!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/06/2015

Taylor and the team at Palm Valley were great about designing a buffet within our budget. Taylor was very easy to get ahold of and answered all of my questions. The layout of the venue is fantastic. Very open and everything is easily accessible. The food was delicious! (all our guests thought so as well). We had mashed potatoes, veggies, salad, almond crusted chicken breast, and mushroom ravioli. All were very tasty. The servers got us our plates and waited on my husband and me...very convenient since we were constantly busy with guests. Wonderful customer service. I highly recommend Palm Valley for anyone looking for a great reception venue.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Margarita · Married on 05/16/2015

My husband and I were very pleased with Taylor who helped us with all our questions and needs through the entire process. On our wedding day was amazing and we couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else, Palm Valley C.C. was a beautiful location. Taylor was very outstanding and the staff was as well. I will defiantly recommend this venue to our peers. Thank you very much for making our BIG DAY a very memorable one to keep forever.

Mrs. Zamora :}

Sent on 05/19/2015

Mercedes · Married on 08/16/2014

The staff was so kind, professional the food was delicious our guests are still talking about how delicious the food was. The scenery was gorgeous ad the room was loving. Kerry was amazing to work with. Our wedding reception was prefect!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Palm Valley Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the Review Mercedes. I wish you and Kenny all the best for the rest of your lives together. Congratulations!!

Gregory · Married on 06/07/2014

Have worked with Kerry for many events and each time she makes my events amazing. She is very easy to work with and goes above and beyond on all of our events. We do events everywhere but she is by far our go to person for venue and the food.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Nick · Married on 11/02/2013

Such a great venue! Kerry was a fantastic coordinator! She made our experience such a breeze.

Sent on 01/09/2014

MARTY · Married on 06/30/2013

IT WAS THE HOTTEST DAY OF THE YEAR. 118...EVERYONE DID THEIR BEST TO HAVE ALL GO SMOOTHLY. THE GUESTS ALL COMMENTED ON THE QUALITY THE STAFF AND SERVICE. THE REHERSAL BRUNCH WAS THE MORNING BEFORE ANS AGAIN THE SERVICE WAS GREAT AND THE SUPPORT FORM ALL WAS GREAT. KERRY IS GREAT TO WORK AND SO HELPFUL WITH QUESTIONS.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Sheri · Married on 10/20/2012

We recently had our wedding at Palm Valley Country Club and it was absolutely wonderful! Kerry and her team made sure that our wedding went smoothly. They were accommodating, gracious, and were on top of things. They also worked within our budget, which was fantastic since we didn't have a big one to start with. The end result was just fantastic! Service was great, food was delicious, space was beautiful! What more could I ask for?

A definite 5 star rating from a VERY happy bride and groom!

Thank you so much Kerry and the rest of the Palm Valley team!

Sent on 10/29/2012

I had the best time working with Kerry at Palm Valley Country Club. She was extremely professional and easy to work with . She really captured my vision and her and her team delivered a spectacular and memorable wedding. Kerry took a lot of the stress off of me so that I could really have fun planning my wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Angel · Married on 12/29/2011

My wedding could not have been more perfect!! Everything was beautiful, the food was delicious and the people were very helpful! My guests were all impressed, as was I!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Annie · Married on 02/07/2009

Great value and everything was BEAUTIFUL!!! They really helped me along the way, every little thing I needed! Day of was gorgeous and they made everything very special for us and our guests!!! Food was great too!! Make sure you set aside time for getting in the gate. We ended up being late because all of our guests got stuck at the gate ahead of us. Also, they don't let you put signs up---kind of a bummer.

Sent on 03/09/2009

Sara · Married on 02/24/2008

Site is beautiful, food was fantastic, staff was very curtious.

Sent on 03/07/2008

Dominique · Married on 06/03/2017

2.6
      2.0
      0.5
      1.0

First, I'd like to start with the good:
    1)V affordable
    2)V accommodating
    3)V nice staff
    4) Bar tender= V generous
    6) Food ok

The not so good about Taylor...
    1) Taylor seemed like a nice person...but was SO.DIFFICULT. to get ahold of. I emailed her questions, only to get a response 3 days later or I would have to email her multiple times to get a response.I would have at least liked a response within a day or two. You're working with brides..we like to have some sort of communication.
    2) Taylor wasn't even sure what she promised.
    - Promised my mom she would help us set up the morning of the wedding-wasn't there
    -promised we could start setting up the night before at 7-only for us to arrive, she was gone & there was an event going on
    - after making it VERY clear that I specifically came to town after making a 12 hour drive for our food tasting, she informed me the day before (after not responding to previous emails)that she could not in fact do our food tasting because the ingredients had not come in on time. WHAT? What kind of ingredients do you have to special order? Was the food all frozen?
    3) Overall, just not helpful.When I arrived for my reception, my mom informed me that the stage my husband and I were seated at was completely "naked" wires, steel rods and all..not cute. My mom was furious!
    4) Day of the wedding came and it was picture time-gave us NO direction as to where to go. WE COULDN'T EVEN FIND HER. After she was found she finally told us we could "go anywhere by the clubhouse" okay great. How do you get there on foot? Cart? No help. Our pictures were SO stressful, asTaylor disappeared into her office and our BMs and GMs had no idea where to go, along with the bride and groom.
    5) As soon as my husband and I left the venue, the staff started clearing out IMMEDIATELY. My mom had to SPRINT to the freaking reception area & at the last minute ripped out my cake serving set that we got engraved out of the hands of staff. WTH?

Sent on 07/18/2017

Dominique · Married on 06/03/2017

2.6
      2.0
      0.5
      1.0

Continued:
    My family had barely enough time to save our more prized memories before they bundled everything up and threw half of it away and threw the other half in a storage room for us to get the next day. I am absolutely FURIOUS about the fact that my family had barely enough time to clear out my things
    6) When we came in the next day, we found some of our "nicer" candy(chocolate covered almonds) from our candy bar hidden in their cabinets.uh?
    7) My cake topper DIDN'T COME WITH THE CAKE AND TAYLOR HAD NO IDEA. My aunt had to notice and let Taylor know to call the bakery and bring in the topper which was left in the car
    There were a few other things that won't fit. But in short, if you don't mind doing nearly everything yourself, at the benefit of basically free range (we could even throw confetti with no cleanup charge)then I would recommend.If you are an anal bride who needs strong lines of communication and perfection..GL

Sent on 07/18/2017

0.0

Very unprofessional,lack of support from staff.

Sent on 02/01/2013