Palm Beach Photography, Inc. Reviews

89 | Palm Beach, FL

89 Reviews for Palm Beach Photography, Inc.

Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 1
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 2
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 3
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 4
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 5
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 6
Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 7

Briana Michelle · Married on 08/22/2015

Tonya and Lindsay (her assistant) were perfect! From the very beginning they worked with our budget and made sure we got everything we wanted! Once our wedding date got closer we were in constant contact and they made sure to plan everything down to the last detail as well as capture every moment. The day of our wedding I was so anxious and nervous and they made my girls and I feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for great quality work and a reasonable price.

Thanks again, Tonya!! We love love love our photos!!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

Palm Beach Photography is a talented group of professionals who truly love what they do and are the best at it. Tonya Laker, owner, has a special touch to all of her photos. She brings out the brightness, the happiness, and emotions in the couple with her shots. From the very beginning of our first meeting, Tonya was approachable, communicative, and full of joy and life. Every time we called or texted, unless Tonya was on location, she answered any questions and concerns that we had. During our final walkthrough, every minute was accounted for by Palm Beach Photography. They were prepared for all family portraits and made everything run smoothly. Everything about Palm Beach Photography was a mixture of fun, energetic, youthful, and full of joy. Many photographers are more about quality than quantity but Palm Beach Photography is both. Every picture captures the beautiful moments of our wedding; every picture is full of love. Tonya uses color and angles to her advantage and she captures the emotion in all. All in all, Palm Beach Photography were invested in our day; they were there for us from the beginning and we cannot have asked for more from Tonya. Our grandfather was sick in the hospital, in the ICU, a couple weeks after our wedding. Knowing that we were still weeks away from having our photos sent to us due to quantity and all edits, Tonya went out of her way to send us a beautiful picture of us on our wedding day with my wife and her grandparents so that we could deliver this photograph to her grandfather so that he would have a chance to recapture our special day. Thank you for everything Tonya!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/27/2015

I would highly recommend Palm Beach Photography to anyone getting married. They captured what words cannot describe, made the event timeless, gave great advice from the start, and had such quick turn around time with the photos. Tonya was easy to reach at anytime and answered my every question, while calming my every apprehension that I had prior to our big day. We could not have been happier with how easy, laidback and collected she and her team were to work with.
    I consider myself a pretty creative person, so I was definitely looking for this in a photographer as well. They blew me away with unique, gorgeous photos: from my dress on the pier, our rings positioned perfectly with shells (all props they brought – they were SO on top of things!), our “First NON-Look,” our beach ball ceremony exit, the Sparkler Send-Off… the list goes on and on.
    I am extremely thankful that Tonya and her team knew exactly what they were doing with the time line, not only for our Sparkler Send-Off, but other photos taken on the beach, which needed an exact time of day for the perfect lighting for the perfect photo. They coordinated all of the time line, minute by minute, for the entire day – it was all taken care of for me. She kept us on schedule 100% of the day! They even went above and beyond to keep both of us cool with fans and refrigerated towels when needed – which was constantly in the heat and dress I was wearing! I am forever grateful for them on that day!
    Numerous guests at my wedding commented on how my photographers were all over the place, made the photos fun and were able to catch the happy moments that happened throughout the entire day. I will forever be able to remember how wonderful and precious that day was by just looking through my photos with all the memories captured perfectly.
    I am so thrilled we chose them, and I absolutely give them the best reference. Thank you, Tonya & Palm Beach Photography, for helping make our wedding day unforgettable!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Tonya is just Wonderful! As a bride planning from a distance (literally across the country) I was worried about how everything was going to come together. She was so flexible and easy to work with, it made the whole process stress free! I feel so lucky to have found her! For my wedding planning, booking a photographer was the most important venue for me and finding her was a dream come true! Working with her and her team was so wonderful and her photos came out more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Tonya and her team were so professional and fun and it really shows through in their photography. My husband and I now have these incredible pictures to look back on to remember such a beautiful, special, and important event in our lives. We are so thankful for her and would recommend her to anyone! I wish we could fly her out to where we live for any of our future photography needs :). Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/15/2015

I can't even begin to express how happy my spouse and I are with our engagement and wedding photos. Since we’re from Michigan, it was a bit of a challenge in selecting vendors over the phone. I interviewed and looked through the portfolios’ of several photographers in the area. As I glanced through Palm Beach’s photo albums online, I admired the uniqueness of each couple’s photos. No two albums were the same. We contracted Palm Beach Photography to photograph both our engagement and wedding pictures. Prior to our engagement session, Tonya spent a good amount of time getting to know the two of us. I loved her excitement and interest she displayed towards capturing the essence of what we wanted in our photos. During our engagement shoot, we honestly had a wonderful time taking pictures with her! Her creativeness and attention to detail was incredible. Our photos turned out amazing and we had a really fun time in the process! I was very impressed with the different poses, lighting and quality of the images. Most importantly, she captured our personalities! Prior to our wedding, Tonya spent a great deal of time with me on the phone coordinating all the details. She created a detailed wedding day itinerary and even took the time to visit our venue prior to the wedding. Tonya and her assistant, Lindsey, were just simply wonderful to work with. They’re both energetic and genuinely care about your wedding day. Both went out of their way to make the day so incredibly special for us! And they gave us the best gift of all, beautiful pictures that captured every magical moment of our wedding day!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Kaye · Married on 04/25/2015

Palm Beach Photography was a no brainer when deciding on the best company to represent us on our special day ! Tonya and the team really took the time to get to know us and tailor our requests to fit within our budget! She was patient , listened to our ideas which made for a wonderful experience . They really made us feel comfortable on the day of the wedding taking into account any derailers (ie. The weather ). We couldn't be happier with quality of the finished product. The pictures are stunning and creative! Thank you Tonya for making our special day something we will remember and be able to share with our family and friends for a lifetime !!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Lassanee · Married on 04/17/2015

Tonya was Amazing! Very professional and very kind. She met all of our expectations. She photographed our engagement pictures as well as our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the results!!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Chars · Married on 04/04/2015

I'm so happy we chose palm beach photography to capture our wedding! They were so easy to work with and really made it very easy. Tonya listened to what we wanted and made it happen so effortlessly! My pictures came out exactly how I wanted and I will be able to look at them so my special day lasts a lifetime!

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • I

Irina · Married on 03/21/2015

Tonya and Lindsay are complete rockstars! I felt like I was in really good hands with them, and things were very organized and ran more smoothly than I imagined. I've only seen a subset of the photos so far, and they’re beautiful. Everyone has been telling me how great the pictures came out. I can’t wait to get the full set. I could not recommend Palm Beach Photography more!!

Sent on 03/31/2015

Kizzie · Married on 03/07/2015

I must start off by saying that I did not see the value of professional photography for our wedding. I HATE PICTURES!! Tony came recommended by our wedding planner and I am so very happy we went with Palm Beach Photography.

We had long chats on the phone prior to meeting and she displayed real interest in getting to know us. This kind of personal attention was completely unexpected. She convinced me to trust her and trust her is what I did.

Working with Tonya was a dream. She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera! Words really can not express the gratitude I have for Palm Beach Photography! We have the most wonderful images of our wedding. Her timing and eye for detail are impeccable. Tonya had such great ideas and used the venue in was that only a true artist could. She explored the venue on our first meeting and found the most awe inspiring backdrops for our "First look" pictures. It truly felt as if we were in a world of our own.

The PBP team takes such good care of their clients even after the wedding. All of the little extras really made me feel appreciated. when I saw our "Sneak Peak" gallery, I was FLOORED! The images look like something straight out of a magazine. There was a great mix of posed and candid moments. She didn't miss a thing! She managed to capture EVERY emption on film. From nervous to anxious to excited and overwhelmed; I have a picture for every emotion I felt that day.

Tonya stuck with her schedule and made every moment count. EVERYONE that has seen our pictures has raved about them. I love her work so much that we have already started planning our anniversary shoot with her. 5 star service.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Victoria · Married on 02/08/2015

We had our wedding in Miami South Beach at the Palms Resort and Spa. I found Tonya and the Palm Beach Photography on the knot and since I don't live in Miami (we live in Vancouver Canada) I contacted her about her services. She was so helpful from the start. She skyped with us and went over everything in detail. Her warm and energetic personality really stood out to me and made it an easy decision to hire her as our photographer. Prior to our wedding Tonya went out to our venue and took photos and looked for spots that would be great places to shoot for the day of the wedding. She texted me pictures of the venue which was really exciting as I had never been there before and I got a sneak peak at how beautiful the venue was. She also assured me that the venue was beautiful which put my mind at ease. On the day of the wedding she had an extra photographer with her and they were amazing. They took photos of my hubby and his groomsmen while the girls got their makeup and hair done and then photos of us once we were all dolled up. They took the time to go around and take photos of all the beautiful details of the wedding which I also really appreciated. I am usually the one holding a camera at any event and I take a lot of photos! ha so I didn't know what we would have and if I would feel like they captured everything. when I got the photos from the wedding I was so pleased. they captured everything! All the emotions from our guests and from my husband and I. They even caught a very special moment I shared with my mother in law and grandma in law. I was so pleased to see that moment captured and couldn't believe that they were there to capture it. They didn't make us pose throughout the wedding which I also really appreciated. They let us enjoy the party and just captured all the beautiful moments naturally which made the pictures amazing.

Sent on 08/13/2015

jessica · Married on 02/07/2015

Palm Beach Photography was an excellent company to work with. Tonya worked with us and our financial goals and she was always available to talk to and meet with throughout the planning process. She helped to coordinate things with my wedding planner and made decisions based on my individual needs. The Palm Beach Photography team was accommodating and extremely fun to work with on my wedding day! The pictures of my wedding came out perfect and I definitely recommend the team for your photography needs!

Sent on 05/30/2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE Tonya and her team!! Not only was she down to earth, sweet, upbeat, creative and easy to work with but she was genuinely excited for us on our special day. Tonya had originally taken our engagement pictures and we were blown away by the quality of her work. I knew instantly from there on, we had to use her for our wedding pictures. I cannot say enough good things about her. Tonya did an amazing job throughout our wedding, capturing every precious moment and getting every single detail. She has such a unique eye for what will look spectacular. Tonya also went to our wedding venue 2 weeks prior to our wedding day to scope out all of the gorgeous spots for our pictures. She really goes above and beyond any regular photographer and she seems like she always strives to surpass our expectations. You will definitely love her work. We certainly did. Thank you so much Tonya for capturing our special day!! Tonya and her team absolutely deserve 5/5 stars, we highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Taryn · Married on 01/10/2015

Tonya and her team came highly recommended from the wedding coordinators at Cheeca Lodge! I did my own research and negotiating and we came up with a deal that worked for both parties involved. Tonya really worked with me in regards to my budget. During the planning process she was readily available for any questions or concerns we had. She was just a pleasure to work with all around. She was able to envision my aesthetic and help develop my dream wedding photos! I felt as if she was just as excited as I was for my special day. The day of, the palm beach photography team was exceptional. Everyone loved working with them because of their upbeat and fun disposition. I can't say enough about much I appreciated them! A+ all around!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Nicole · Married on 01/03/2015

Tonya shot our wedding in Islamorada this year, and from the very first phone call with her, I knew we found the person to capture our special day. Tonya spent time on the front end to get to know us, our style, and what we wanted in our wedding images. From a planning perspective she was organized and created timelines for everyone in the wedding party and for the reception! She was my most trusted advisor when it came to my wedding day, always giving great feedback on everything from our décor to picture locations; Tonya was very much my lifeline throughout my planning process and I cannot thank her enough for her support!

But where Tonya truly shines is in her photography skills. She beautifully captured every moment from our first look to our last dance. She made my husband and I, who are both uncomfortable being the center of attention, completely at ease. Her warm and caring nature coupled with friendly and fun attitude made the hours of photography before the wedding ceremony such a great experience! She accommodated all of my family’s needs with such grace & charm. I also have to say her coordinator was AMAZING! She came up with unique ideas to display our rings and incorporate props, plus she kept our bridal party on time; we loved her too!

Lastly, Tonya has shot weddings at our venue both prior to our wedding and recently following our wedding, and I think what sets her apart is her ability to capture each couple & each wedding’s unique spirit and style. There were no cookie-cutter images; I can’t find one image of my husband and I that used the same poses, setting, or style as any other wedding she had shot there. It’s truly remarkable!

We were so thankful to have found Tonya; her beautiful work PERFECTLY captured that day and will preserve these amazing memories for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Kari · Married on 10/26/2014

From the beginning, Tonya was fantastic! She spent time to get to know me and my fiancé, and gather a full understanding of everything I wanted and what was important to us. She was able to modify a package and itinerary to fit within our budget but still get all the shots that we wanted. On the wedding day, I couldn't ask for her to be more prepared and helpful. Tonya and her assistant kept everything on time and made sure we got all the shots we asked for. Our pictures turned out more beautiful than I could've ever imagined, and was so grateful to have a huge selection of "sneak peaks" shortly after our wedding.

Sent on 05/07/2015

I used Palm Beach Photography for my wedding on 8/2/14. Tonya and her entire team were absolutely amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. They showed up early and were incredibly organized which helped me feel relaxed. Tonya was very helpful leading up to our event and she made me feel at ease. The pictures are incredible and I have recommended Tonya and her team to all of my friends. - LP

Sent on 10/23/2014

Erika · Married on 06/28/2014

Palm Beach Photography far exceeded our expectations. During my search for a wedding photographer I was referred to Palm Beach Photography. After reviewing many photography options, I was drawn to the artistic pictures. Prior to the wedding she sent forms to be filled out to plan what pictures to take and where she was going to take them. She also sent a timeline for our big day to make sure we stayed on track and got all of the pictures we wanted. On our wedding day, Tonya and her assistant were AMAZING! Armed with a camera on each shoulder, Tonya worked her magic like a true professional. She had thought of all details and even arrived early to preview the location and set up shots. She and her assistant helped coordinate our pictures, keep us on schedule, and even carried a towel to wipe up our sweat from the South Florida heat in June. She is great to work with and has an easy to get along with personality. Within a couple days of our wedding she posted some teaser photos. They were amazing! We were anxiously awaiting all of the pictures. Our USB (which is the most gorgeous USB drive I have ever seen made of glass and etched with the company name) of the pictures recently arrived. My husband and I can't choose which pictures to hang up since there are so many wonderful shots. Everyone that sees our pictures says they look like they are from a magazine. I completely agree!! We loved the pictures so much we have just ordered a custom book. I can't wait to see what Tonya comes up with. There is no doubt it will be spectacular. I only wish Tonya lived closer to me as I now want her to photograph everything in my life, new baby, etc. You will not be disappointed. This was the best money we spent on our wedding. If you are an organized person looking for a photographer to compliment your needs, look no further.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

Yes...the bride finally has time to write a review! What a rewarding experience it was to work with Palm Beach Photography, Inc. Tonya worked with me from the time we met at Panera Bread for a consultation to this very moment, almost four months after the wedding and making sure I am at my happiest with my photos. I am very detail oriented and know what I want and how I want it, Tonya exceeded every one of my expectations!! Our wedding day wasn't full of sunshine, but even with the rain our pictures turned out to be beautiful! The "old fashion" umbrellas that they brought with them made one of my favorite pictures! My wedding party was full of high energy, playful ladies and gents, but Tonya and her crew adapted to their style well and maintained their professionalism but still had fun. There wasn't a moment of the day that the photographers weren't by my side and capturing the memories. The day was full of love, family and friends and you see and feel that in every picture. Anytime I show someone my pictures they are blown away and say that I had a fairy tale wedding and absolutely love the quality of the pictures and the skills of the photographers. I called, texted and emailed Tonya throughout the entire pre and post wedding period and she has answered without any hesitation. Thank you Palm Beach Photography and especially everyone that helped us on our special day. We love our pictures and will cherish them forever!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Alicia · Married on 05/02/2014

As a wedding planner, I have been in the business for years and I have worked with numerous wedding photographers. I have seen the way they interact with the client prior to and during the wedding, how they interact with guests, how well they listen to the clients wants and vision, how well they adapt to that vision while keeping the integrity of their work intact, as well as the final product. When it came time for me to make the choice on my photographer (which I believe is one of the most crucial vendors to choose) there was no other choice. Tonya and her team at Palm Beach Photography, Inc. have always provided all of the above and so much more... and my wedding was no different. She captured the magic of the day and allows my husband, myself and our family to relive these moments over and over again!

The team at Palm Beach Photography truly loves what they do and you can see it not only in their work but through the smile on their faces throughout your special day. Tonya lived and felt every moment right there with us, all the happy tears included. She made us feel so comfortable all day long and in the end, produced gorgeous, timeless images that we will treasure.

Palm Beach Photography is also very affordable compared to other photographers. But, you receive quality service and professionalism that you won't find with other start up photographers.

All in all, if you are looking for a professional, you need not look any further. Tonya and her team and Palm Beach Photography have it all!!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Gina · Married on 01/11/2014

I don't even know where to begin! Palm Beach Photography was the BEST vendor choice I made for our wedding. Tonya was so easy to work with and seriously I felt like she was as excited as I was about the planning! During our location scouting session we were both squealing at each spot and going on and on about the photo possibilities. I literally remembered NOTHING we talked about 2 weeks later, but Tonya showed up (EARLY!) and had every single detail we discussed mapped out and ready to rock.

She had us laughing and relaxed the whole day and during the party we didn't even know she was there this team is amazing at really capturing your day without interrupting it!

The final product was INSANE BEAUTIFUL and we got all the pictures back so quickly! They worked with us to create a package of exactly what we needed, there is no cookie cutter stuff here. Tonya and her team will customize everything for you, she even brought me some decorations to use based on our theme. Luckily I don't plan on getting married again but if I did I would choose Tonya 10000xs over!!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Jacklyn · Married on 09/28/2013

Wow, it's hard to find words to describe how amazing Tonya and Laurel were on our wedding day!! To start, my husband and I were planning our wedding from Texas. Tonya and I spent several hours planning the logistics of our day on the phone. The first time I spoke with her I felt like she really paid attention to detail and she had really GREAT ideas! We originally planned to just have Tonya photographing our day, but we were lucky enough to have Laurel join her in photographing our day! She had some great ideas too! In addition to spending hours on the phone planning details, we also got to skype with Tonya about 1 month before the big day! We so much appreciated the time and effort put in to our day. The day of the wedding was fantastic. The ladies used every space to make our photos special. Additionally, we had a Florida Keys rainstorm during our reception. That didn't slow us down, Tonya came prepared with a clear umbrella which made for some really special photos. Now that we have all of our photos, we are so looking forward to getting our album!
    Thanks Tonya and Laurel! We love your work and would HIGHLY recommend to anyone planning a wedding in South Florida (especially for out-of-towners!)

Sent on 04/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/25/2013

Tonya and her team worked a full long day in providing both myself (the bride) and my husband with some really beautiful pictures. We did a look see first which was very romantic and relaxing. Tonya help scout out the location in advanced and knew exactly what and where we were all going. The pictures all cam out fabulous and I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2013

Tonya and her team are amazing! The pictures she takes are simply, magical :) We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our perfect day. Tonya and Laural were so easy to work with and went above and beyond to make sure everything was spot on. We didn't have to worry about a thing! Most importantly, they made sure my husband and I were happy and comfortable. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 05/12/2013

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2013

Tonya and her team at Palm Beach Photography were an absolute delight to work with! Her creative ideas and passion of photography really shows in her work! They made us feel like they were happy to be a part of our wedding and had fun with it! We are so excited to have chosen Palm Beach Photography to capture the memories of our special day! They really did such an outstanding job and we are so grateful! Thank you all for everything! ~~Lauren & Preet~~

Sent on 04/08/2013