Palm Beach Photography, Inc. Reviews

86 | Palm Beach, FL

86 Reviews for Palm Beach Photography, Inc.

86 Palm Beach Photography, Inc. Reviews

Kayde · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing photographer

Tonya was amazing, my first photographer canceled on me 3 weeks before my wedding date. I sent Tonya a message and she responded immediately and made me feel at ease. She started working on my timeline and made me feel comfortable through the whole process. She also recommended two ladies for hair and makeup that were outstanding. Tonya captured everything I wanted and more. It was an elopement wedding so pictures meant everything to me. I had confidence in her creativity and I was amazed at the results I got.

Taylor · Married on 06/09/2018

Tonya from Palm Beach Photography was everything we could have hoped for in a photographer for our special day. During our planning process, she was available whenever we had any questions at all. Tonya was a great reference in Florida for planning our wedding from Illinois. Her experience shined through the weeks before the wedding as I was panicking about last minute details. Her photo schedule was my sanity in knowing the day would go as planned. She and her associate were so energetic, upbeat and fun! At the same time, they kept the day flowing in an organized manner. We love that Tonya felt more like a part of the family than someone we just met. Despite the rain and some minor mishaps, she captured the true meaning and reason for our special day.. OUR LOVE. We love that Tonya encapsulated our love in such timeless and beautiful photos. We are so thankful to have had Palm Beach Photography be apart of the most important day in our lives.

Mollie · Married on 06/02/2018

Tonya and her assistant Carrie were both so wonderful to work with. Tonya is incredibly talented and captured the love and joy of our special day. Not only that, she and Carrie were a pleasure to spend time with. That is so important when it comes to your wedding photographer, as you really do spend a great deal of time with that person on your big day. Tonya was incredibly organized and communicative throughout the wedding planning process- she made sure that we were on top of planning the logistics of who would be in which pictures- so when the time came for photos we were quick- it was easy- and we were able to jump into all of the festivities very quickly after the ceremony. Tonya had a fantastic attitude and was such a hard worker- we found her on the property the day before the wedding scoping out ideal angles and backgrounds for the photos!! We are so glad that we went with Tonya and recommend her without hesitation to anybody considering Palm Beach Photography!!

Jaime · Married on 05/31/2018

Tonya and the Palm Beach Team were amazing from the very beginning! They were one of the vendors that was involved from the very start. From the moment I spoke with Tonya, I could tell her excitement, enthusiasm, professionalism, and the willingness to work with our needs was exactly what we wanted at our wedding. Having a destination wedding, Tonya helped with making everything so seamless. Coming from two people who are not comfortable having photos taken of them, Tonya made us feel more comfortable than we ever could of imagined. We were blown away by the engagement photos Tonya took back in January, and we could not wait to see what she could do for our wedding photos. Being a very emotional day, Tonya and her team were very comforting, accommodating, and it was as if I knew Tonya for years. Our photographs are memories we will have forever, and we are beyond happy we had Tonya and her team with us on our special day. I still can't believe these are images of us (I have to pinch myself every time I see a photo). I only wish we lived in the same state so that Palm Beach Photography could capture our life events to come. We cannot thank you enough for being able to relive the best day of our lives over and over again through your amazing, beautiful and stunning photographs! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 2

Kelsy · Married on 05/04/2018

Choosing Palm Beach Photography for our wedding photography was the best choice we could have made. Working with Tonya and her team was effortless. They made everything so efficient and easy, which was really important to us as we wanted time to be with our guests. We had a year and a half engagement, and Tonya was in contact with us throughout that whole time! As a bride planning a destination wedding, it can get stressful making sure all the details are covered. She answered all our questions throughout and made us feel reassured, especially since we were doing a destination wedding. Numerous guests told us how friendly and accommodating our photographers were during the whole day. When we got our photographs back, we were blown away. The images truly captured our love for one another. The editing was exactly what we wanted: soft and natural. We had so many images to choose from and they truly captured all the important parts of the day. Wedding photography was very important to us as it's all you have to look back on and relive the best day of our lives. We are so happy we chose Palm Beach Photography!

Carter · Married on 05/04/2018

We were incredibly happy with the photographs and the work of Palm Beach Photography. Because I like photography, my wife had me choose our photographer. I loved the style of the photographs. It was the best day of our lives, and I'm glad I chose them to capture the day.

Kay · Married on 05/04/2018

My daughter and son-in-law's destination wedding was absolutely perfect. Getting ready with my daughter the day of was such a memorable experience, and looking back on the pictures allowed us to relive every moment. The photographs were gorgeous! Working with Tonya and her team was so easy, comfortable, and efficient. They honored my daughter's wishes and made the day so relaxed. We are so happy to be able to look at the photographs and see how happy everyone is!

Abbie · Married on 04/21/2018

Tonya and her team did an outstanding job capturing the best moment of our lives. During this whole process I never once lost faith that she wasn't going to deliver. Having her during our big day was like having another wedding planner. She was well organized, prepared, and full of excitement. The images taken were not just pictures. Tonya captured moments, memories, emotions, and most importantly US. She captured US not only as two people on our wedding day, but as who we are on our wedding day. We could not ask for more for our day and we would highly recommend that you choose Palm Beach Photography for your special moment as well

Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 3
  • Trish & Josh

Trish · Married on 06/17/2017

Trust your gut and book her! Her photography style is classic, crisp and clean. Her work makes the photo jump off the page! Plus she is just an absolute joy to work with. Love her!

Tina · Married on 12/29/2016

One of our best wedding decisions was choosing Palm Beach Photography, Inc. as our photographer! What can I say other than perfection!
    We had a very small and intimate beach wedding at The Cheeca Lodge in Islamorada Florida. A beautiful venue and the perfect place for a wedding.
    Originally we were going to do our own photography just to save on cost. Thankfully we decided on hiring a photographer to have them professionally done. We are so happy we did because these photos are PRICELESS! No matter what the cost.
    We were very impressed with the way Tonya catered to our every need. While keeping the two of us separate until the "First Look" she kept me calm and gave me advise while at the same time keeping my groom in a nice cool air conditioned room to keep him comfortable. Tonya has an amazing eye and captured the moment in every single pose. The great thing is that she welcomes and idea you may have as well and made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. Her fun loving personality just made it easy. Our wedding photos are so beautiful we would love to just show them off to the whole world! We will cherish them FOREVER! We can't thank you enough Palm Beach Photography for making our "Special Day" a "Perfect Day" ~THANK YOU~

Stephanie · Married on 12/17/2016

I met Tonya from Palm Beach Photography almost three years before my wedding, and I believe it was fate. I immediately noticed how her photography and photo albums captured the most important details of a wedding day, which is a very important value to me. Her organization, attention to detail, and flexibility, along with her gorgeous, vivid photography, are some of the reasons I knew Tonya's team was 'the one' to photograph our wedding day.

I also included an engagement shoot in my package, and I am so happy I did. My groom is not comfortable in front of the camera, so the engagement shoot was a great way for him to get used to the camera and to meet our photography team. I was in touch with Tonya a full year leading up to my wedding day. I had some very, very, specific themes and ideas in mind, and Tonya was willing to listen and accommodate my requests.

On my wedding day, I was most impressed with how Tonya and her team were very on schedule. You hear nightmares of brides running late, however, Tonya was very involved in my wedding day timeline and she was able to capture every moment on schedule. Being on schedule results in a relaxing and stress-free day for a bride. On my wedding day, Tonya and her team had to visit three site locations - the hotel, the church, and the reception location. They were able to be a part of all three sites and capture all of the special moments.

Thanks to Tonya, I have hundreds of wedding photos my husband and I will cherish forever. We ordered some of the photographs through Tonya's website, and they are amazing quality. The photos you order through her site are absolutely professional. Now we are working on the wedding album that was part of my wedding package. I am so excited with how it is turning out and can't wait to receive the physical album. Thank you Palm Beach Photography!

Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 4
    Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 5
    Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 6
    Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 7
    Palm Beach Photography, Inc. 8

Dominique · Married on 12/17/2016

Palm Beach Photography was amazing from the very first day that we contacted them about potentially photographing our wedding. They worked well within our set aside budget for photography and exceeded our expectations with the service and attention they provided. The team was also available by phone or email whenever my husband or I had a question, which was a great stress relief for me as a bride planning her wedding in Florida while living in another state. The best part about working with Palm Beach Photography was how caring they were towards myself and my family on the actual wedding day. They ensured I looked flawless in each shot and even helped me carry my heavy bouquet. One of the things that was special to my husband and I was jumping the broom during our ceremony, and the Palm Beach Photography team made sure to capture this moment. That picture will be able to live in our family for generations to come. Overall, the Palm Beach Photography team was invested in making my husband and I happy from the start and I cannot thank them enough for giving us pictures that will last a lifetime.

Allison · Married on 10/29/2016

All of our pictures turned out amazing and they were really able to capture how truly beautiful our venue was!

krista · Married on 09/18/2016

Having a small intimate wedding and a passion for photography, I was very particular in choosing a photographer for my wedding. When I saw Tonya's portfolio and spoke with her regarding my wishes I was confident she was the right fit. She worked with me to accommodate my budget. Additionally, She prepared an itinerary for the day and was able to capture breathtaking images in a variety of landscapes. Her photos were delivered timely and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Tonya for your photography needs!

Cristina · Married on 07/16/2016

Tonya and her crew are FANTASTIC!!! When my husband and I first met with Tonya and Lindsay, they listened to it all - when we first met, how we got back together, what moments we want to capture in our pictures...they are the best! We couldn't be happier with the outcome of our engagement shoot and our wedding day photos!!! Thank you, Tonya & crew!!

AJ · Married on 06/26/2016

We absolutely love Tonya Laker and her team! They're true photography professionals and real people - awesome combination! Palm Beach Photography, Inc.'s work is amazing!!! We're so happy we selected PBP! Love this group!!

jenna · Married on 05/14/2016

Tonya from Palm Beach Photography was absolutely amazing! She met with us and showed us a whole portfolio of ideas for our wedding day. She worked within our financial goals and was very affordable and on our budget. Throughout the planning process Tonya always made herself available via phone and email. She responded immediately to any questions we had. Tonya and her staff coordinated our wedding photography with our wedding style. The photos came out elegant and beautiful. The whole team was hard working, accommodating, upbeat and fun! During my 1:1 bridal photos, Tonya lightened the mood and made me laugh when my nerves started to kick in. They delivered both artistically and a sufficient image, most of our home is decorated with photos from Tonya on our wedding day! They are a piece of art! The spirit of the day was captured in every shot. Tonya was emotionally invested in this most important day our lives!

Terran · Married on 05/07/2016

Palm Beach Photography was simply amazing! I am so happy I chose Tonya for our wedding and other events. The photos turned out beautiful and are something me and my husband can cherish forever. Toyna is amazing sweet and made my wedding day less stressful and captured all the wonderful moments. She covered my bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, and wedding so beautifully.

victoria · Married on 03/05/2016

Tonya and her staff were absolutely amazing!! She was so thorough and professional! She knew how to calm me down and make me feel at ease! I didn’t have to worry about a thing! From the beginning of my wedding and until the end, Tonya captured every special moment!! Her pictures are so beautifully done and you can just look at them and feel like you are back at the moment! When choosing a photographer choose Tonya and her staff!!

Jordan · Married on 12/12/2015

I used Palm Beach Photography for my engagement photos and wedding photos. I was extremely satisfied with the outcome of both events. They took the time to plan a timeline for the day of which we went over before the wedding when we did a walk through of our venue. The team of photographers were great and made the photos fun and easy. I would recommend them to anyone getting married looking for excellent service and beautiful pictures.

Amazing work! That really describes Palm Beach Photography. I found Tonya on Facebook as a referral. I went to her webpage and immediately liked what I saw. Her use of color is what resonated with me. I met with her and told her my honest budget. She was able to work within my budget and give me two shooters - which was a key element for me. I met a few photographers during my planning and I just felt Tonya was the one. She helped craft the day and put together a timeline for us after a group meeting with the venue. I didn't have to do a thing except give the time lines to my best man and MOH. :) Our family loved her and her staff the day off. None of her team was intrusive - you didn't even know they were there. Our pictures are amazing and I'm glad we went with Palm Beach Photgraphy! I would highly recommend!!!

Briana Michelle · Married on 08/22/2015

Tonya and Lindsay (her assistant) were perfect! From the very beginning they worked with our budget and made sure we got everything we wanted! Once our wedding date got closer we were in constant contact and they made sure to plan everything down to the last detail as well as capture every moment. The day of our wedding I was so anxious and nervous and they made my girls and I feel so comfortable. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for great quality work and a reasonable price.

Thanks again, Tonya!! We love love love our photos!!

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

Palm Beach Photography is a talented group of professionals who truly love what they do and are the best at it. Tonya Laker, owner, has a special touch to all of her photos. She brings out the brightness, the happiness, and emotions in the couple with her shots. From the very beginning of our first meeting, Tonya was approachable, communicative, and full of joy and life. Every time we called or texted, unless Tonya was on location, she answered any questions and concerns that we had. During our final walkthrough, every minute was accounted for by Palm Beach Photography. They were prepared for all family portraits and made everything run smoothly. Everything about Palm Beach Photography was a mixture of fun, energetic, youthful, and full of joy. Many photographers are more about quality than quantity but Palm Beach Photography is both. Every picture captures the beautiful moments of our wedding; every picture is full of love. Tonya uses color and angles to her advantage and she captures the emotion in all. All in all, Palm Beach Photography were invested in our day; they were there for us from the beginning and we cannot have asked for more from Tonya. Our grandfather was sick in the hospital, in the ICU, a couple weeks after our wedding. Knowing that we were still weeks away from having our photos sent to us due to quantity and all edits, Tonya went out of her way to send us a beautiful picture of us on our wedding day with my wife and her grandparents so that we could deliver this photograph to her grandfather so that he would have a chance to recapture our special day. Thank you for everything Tonya!

Lauren · Married on 06/27/2015

I would highly recommend Palm Beach Photography to anyone getting married. They captured what words cannot describe, made the event timeless, gave great advice from the start, and had such quick turn around time with the photos. Tonya was easy to reach at anytime and answered my every question, while calming my every apprehension that I had prior to our big day. We could not have been happier with how easy, laidback and collected she and her team were to work with.
    I consider myself a pretty creative person, so I was definitely looking for this in a photographer as well. They blew me away with unique, gorgeous photos: from my dress on the pier, our rings positioned perfectly with shells (all props they brought – they were SO on top of things!), our “First NON-Look,” our beach ball ceremony exit, the Sparkler Send-Off… the list goes on and on.
    I am extremely thankful that Tonya and her team knew exactly what they were doing with the time line, not only for our Sparkler Send-Off, but other photos taken on the beach, which needed an exact time of day for the perfect lighting for the perfect photo. They coordinated all of the time line, minute by minute, for the entire day – it was all taken care of for me. She kept us on schedule 100% of the day! They even went above and beyond to keep both of us cool with fans and refrigerated towels when needed – which was constantly in the heat and dress I was wearing! I am forever grateful for them on that day!
    Numerous guests at my wedding commented on how my photographers were all over the place, made the photos fun and were able to catch the happy moments that happened throughout the entire day. I will forever be able to remember how wonderful and precious that day was by just looking through my photos with all the memories captured perfectly.
    I am so thrilled we chose them, and I absolutely give them the best reference. Thank you, Tonya & Palm Beach Photography, for helping make our wedding day unforgettable!