Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery Reviews

Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Tasty tasty

I first tasted their sweets, bought caked for get together. The venue offers the cake from here I was excited!!! They are DELICIOUS

Sent on 01/03/2019

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled we got to be a part of your special day xo
  • Brian and Viviane

Brian Lodato · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake

We ended up going with Palermo's because they were a partner of our venue Seasons Catering and Special Events. They were incredibly helpful with the choices and the cake was delivered in perfect shape. Everything was done over the phone which was nice seeing as our busy schedules didn't allow us to come in for a meeting. We didn't really worry too much about the tasting because we knew we were having a second cake as well as a Viennese room.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 09/06/2019

Wedding Cake Tasting

Wonderful experience! Olga took the time to go over every detail and make my vision come true. She was easy to work with and explained the entire process. Used her knowledge and expertise to help us make a decision when my fiancé and I were undecided. I would definitely recommend them! Can’t wait to see our cake!!

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Yencita

Yencita Chavez Cruz · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing experience

I had a very special cale made and my cake was a cathedral cake, and I love it

Sent on 08/26/2019

Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery's reply:

We were so happy to have such a creative and different bride like you! We loved creating your wedding cake! Please show off the beauty with some photos if possible xo
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/11/2019

Lovely cake!

We had a venue-included cake so to save money, we stuck with the preset designs they offered. There were still plenty of flavor choices. When we tasted our first bites during the wedding, we were so glad we picked chocolate cake with Oreo cream for our middle layer. It was to die for!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Darren

Darren and Joanna Cireco · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent - would highly recommend

Our cake was beautiful and delicious - would highly recommend Palermo Bakery!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Economou · Married on 07/25/2019

Delicious & Beautiful

Our cake was beautiful and delicious!!! They made it look exactly like we wanted!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 8
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful cake!

I used Palermo’s for my wedding cake and I was so blown away!! I was so torn between which bakery to use and I’m so happy I used them!! It was BEAUTIFUL and so grand with 4 tiers.

My grandma called me the next day and said that she does not like cake, but this was the best cake she’s ever had! She even wanted 2 slices!

Thank you Palermo’s!! I can’t wait until one year from now so that I can eat the cake again!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 9

Jamie,

Thank you so much for your sweet review! We are so glad we converted your grandma to a cake lover :) You guys looked absolutely stunning and the cake complimented your style so well. We hope to work with you guys again in the future! Sending lots of love and well wishes xo
  • Michelle

Michelle Piaia · Married on 07/13/2019

Delicious!

Palermo's was so great to work with! Our cake was not included in our venue so we had to shop around. Palermo's had by far the best tasting cake we tried with so many flavors to choose from. We were looking for something fairly simple, but they did a great job matching our vision. All of our guests raved about how great the cake tasted!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 10

Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! We hope to see you guys again, for another awesome occassion, and create another stunning design. Sending you lots of love from all of us at Palermo's!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/12/2019

Delicious!

Palermo’s was probably the easiest part of planning. We met with Vanessa at our consultation and she worked with my husband to design our cake. My mother, who loves cake and had tried their samples at bridal shows, was skeptical of their quality. However, at the wedding she was completely floored by the taste as was my husband, who typically hates cake. Guests came up to us to share how much they loved it and many even look pieces home!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 11

Sara,

Congratulations on your big day! We are thrilled to hear we converted your husband to a cake lover!! :) Please be sure to e-mail us more of your wedding cake photos, so we can show you off on our social media. Again, we wish you lots of love and happiness and we hope we get to work with you again in the future.
  • Bonnie

Bonnie S. · Married on 07/06/2019

Most Delicious & Beautiful Wedding Cake

My wedding venue partners with a few bakeries and I'm so happy we chose Palermo's! They have a separate area upstairs for cake tasting so every couple is provided a pleasant atmosphere when meeting with a consultant. The tasting was amazing, we tried about 20-25 different cake flavors that were all presented to us on a three tiered dessert rack. We ending up choosing "Dulce de Leche" (caramel) and all our guests absolutely loved it! Our consultant Leighann showed us many cake designs and helped us create a beautiful wedding cake that had white spackled frosting with fuchsia shell trim. The cake was exactly what I had imagined and still tasted amazing 1 week out. I'd definitely work with Palermo's again in a heartbeat - thanks so much for all your help :)

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Battaglia · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful and Delicious Cake!

Palermo's did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding cake. They had us in for a delicious cake tasting where we got to completely design and customize our cake. On the day of, it was more beautiful than I could ever had imagined, and was actually delicious too! Highly recommend the cannoli cream filling!

Sent on 09/10/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 12

Nicole,

Thank you for your kind words and the beautiful photo! We sure do love our cannoli cream too :) We hope to work with you again on a special event in your life.
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/15/2019

Delicious Wedding Cake

Our appointment was delayed even though we showed up on time, due to others having their own cake tasting. Ours turned out quick and easy; we chose a simple design but it turned out beautifully on our wedding day. Our cake was included with our venue price at Casa Bianca and it tasted amazing. Would recommend for any special occasion!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious!

We ordered a vanilla butter cream cake with cannoli filling which was such a hit out our wedding. Palermo's really hit it out of the park! our cake was beautiful and also tasted amazing! We are very happy with how everything turned out and had a great experience working with Olga!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 13
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/26/2019

Delicious!

Palermo’s did an excellent job on our wedding cake which was included in our venue at David's Country Inn. It was easy setting up a tasting well in advance of our wedding and they had many delicious options to try. Additionally, I’m gluten-free and they had many GF options as well. We decided on a dulce de leche and vanilla cake, as well as, a double chocolate cake for our main wedding cake and I ordered a GF vanilla and raspberry filling cake which was out of this world delicious! We received many compliments on how delicious the cake was and the design was also very beautiful! Thank you!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 14

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2019

Great job~

Our venue included our wedding cake in the package and we were able to choose them which was great. The tasting we went to was nice and it was good to have an idea of what the cake would look like. The cake tasting room is gorgeous and makes your imagination go wild with the possibilities. Our cake the day of the event was great. Everything tasted great.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful cake

We used Palermo’s bakery for our wedding cake. From the beginning they were very easy to work with (cake tasting, etc). The cake was beautiful and also delicious! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 15
  • Marcella

Marcella · Married on 05/10/2019

So many flavors to choose from!

We were able to truly enjoy the cake tasting at Palermo's because we knew they were highly trusted and recommended by our venue. We chose the white 4-tier round cake with pin dots on it. Our florists added fresh flowers. We chose Chocolate Fudge and French Cream and Raspberry Marmalade for our guests and Funfetti Bomb for the top tier. The cake was delivered on time, looked great in photos, and was delicious! [The Chaves Wedding 5/10/2019]

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 16
  • ROSANNA

ROSANNA Eve ARIAS · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent services!! I have my own ideas about the perfect cake but Janae help with additional ideas!

I love my 3 ties wedding cake 🎂 we choose one tier was Chocolate with strawberry filling and the other two were vanilla & strawberry , plus the design white buttercream cake with royal blue ribbon . I was absolutely in love.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 17

Daylin · Married on 04/12/2019

The design was beautiful and it tasted so delicious.

After going to their cake tasting I knew we made the right decision. Everyone loved the cake and it looked amazing. They were very easy to work with and did a great job!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 18

Emily · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Cake

The cake tasted great and looked amazing. We had a lot of choices of style and flavors.

Sent on 05/05/2019
  • shelley

shelley · Married on 03/16/2019

March .16.19

The cake was delicious! The flavors were perfect! People are still talking about how great the cake was!
    I cannot wait to eat it a year from now! And I wish i got to take more home
    So i could sit and really enjoy it!

Sent on 04/13/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 19
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 02/17/2019

Tasty cake, good service!

The cake came out lovely and it was very tasty! Had no trouble with the getting in touch with anyone, the few times we reached out with questions they were very helpful, and everything went off without a hitch! We went with a simpler cake, but it still looked very elegant.

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 20
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 21
  • Loretta

Loretta · Married on 01/20/2019

Delicious!

Obsessed with our wedding cake! From the look of it to the taste, hands down the best cake!

Sent on 02/14/2019