1096 Reviews for Palermo Bakery

Cupcakes (2)
Dessert Buffet (2)
Cake Pops (1)
1093 Palermo Bakery Reviews

The cake was absolutely delicious! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Justine, 10/27/18, 7 Reviews

Beautiful
Just as I pictured it

Profile Picture laura, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

We could not be more pleased with our cake from Palermo Bakery. From the beginning, they were very easy to work with. I made a few changes to my cake vision throughout the year, and they were very responsive and made our vision come to life. Beyond anything else, the cake tasted fantastic. It was way better then the samples we had initially. We keep hearing from everyone how good the cake was, and by the end of the night it was totally gone. I highly recommend and will be returning for our future cake needs.

Profile Picture Brittney , 9/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Our wedding cake was very simple and elegant !!! Taste great as well, job well done.

Profile Picture Nichole, 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

Our wedding cake was so delicious and looked amazing. It turned out even better than the concept drawing.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I went to the Palermo's in Ridgefield Park. At first I was a little turned off when I went to the cake tasting because the whole place smelled like cat liter (I thought). But the service was amazing. Shante was very helpful and knowledgeable while picking and designing our wedding cake. OMG! the cake is so good, it was so hard to narrow it down. We got a ton of compliments on our wedding cake from the way it looked to how great it tasted. They do a wonderful job!

Profile Picture Anjelica, 8/18/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Palermo Bakery was a recommended cake vendor by our wedding venue The Royal Manor. We first sat down with Palermo’s on March 30, 2018 and Ines Martinez was very professional and explained the production and provided me, my husband and my maids of honor with an array of cakes to taste. The cakes tasted amazing. I chose the Dulce de Leche Mousse and Cannoli Cream and the icing was Buttercream vanilla. A week prior to our wedding I myself reached out to Palermo’s and they informed me that my order was good to go, and it would arrive at the venue safely. I saw the cake the day of the wedding and was astonished how it looked exactly how I envisioned and requested. It was beautiful and not to mention it tasted PHENOMENAL! I was very happy with their attention to detail, professionalism and execution of my order. I highly recommend them for wedding cakes.

Profile Picture Tamara , 8/4/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Our cake for our wedding turned out not only beautiful, but as delicious as could be! We had a great time at our tasting a few months back, had absolutely no issues with scheduling or logistics, and ended up with exactly what we wanted for the big day. Couldn’t ask for more!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/20/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes

Palermo's did an amazing job with our wedding cake!! From the very beginning, Vanessa made the process incredibly easy. Our tasting was fantastic, we were easily able to select flavors and a design, and our cake was delivered early to our venue on our wedding day!! Our cake was gorgeous and everybody raved about how delicious it was! Can't thank Palermo's enough for everything they did!! Love, Maria and Brandon

Profile Picture Maria, 7/20/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was gorgeous, and exactly what we were hoping for!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/6/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Gluten Free, Consultations, Delivery

Our cake tasting was so much fun! Our Palermo’s consultant was so knowledgeable and helpful with designing our cake. The result looked right out of a wedding magazine! My family and friends were in awe of how beautiful it was, and it was even more delicious!!

Profile Picture Katy, 7/5/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Beautiful cake. Everyone loved the way it looked and taste.

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/26/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our wedding cake was so beautiful and DELICIOUS! Our guests LOVED our cake. We definitely recommend Palermo's bakery 110%! It was a wonderful experience working with them.
-Hilary and Jake
(Lauren Kearns Photography)

Profile Picture Hilary, 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Palermo’s bakery was one of the preferred bakery’s for my venue and I’m so glad I chose to go with them! The cake selection process and tasting was easy and fun and the cake turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Delicious and sooo pretty!! All my guest couldn’t stop telling me how great it was!

Profile Picture krystal, 6/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Cakes

What a beautiful cake Palermo's made for our wedding day! It was also the most delicious cake we have ever had! Ivonne did such a fantastic job helping us pick out what flavors we wanted, style, color, design etc. She was so professional & confirmed all our finals details after we met & the day before the wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with, as was Palermo's in general! We did the cannoli cream filling & the Bacci filling. It was delicious and the guests were complimenting it all night. We cannot wait to have our last layer of cake on our one year anniversary!!

Profile Picture Jessica , 5/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I highly recommend this bakery! I'm not a cake person, but when they served our cake at our wedding I literally said WOW THIS IS AMAZING, when I took a bite! This bakery is 100% professional and easy to work with. I showed them pinterest pictures of what I wanted and they did exactly what I wanted (simple and clean). There were a ton of flavor combinations to choose from. We couldn't just pick one, so we chose the red velvet with cream cheese icing for 2 tiers, and the yellow cake with raspberry and french cream for the other 2 tiers. Palermo's is the best!

Profile Picture Janell, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Gorgeous and delicious wedding cake, would definitely recommend this vendor!! All of our guests said the taste was fabulous. We chose French Vanilla and Raspberry cream filling on vanilla cake.

Profile Picture Veronica, 5/20/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We absolutely loved our cake!! I found an inspiration photo online, and they recreated it exactly as I'd imagined.
There were a TON of flavor options at our tasting, and we ended up selecting cannoli and strawberry with vanilla custard fillings for the different tiers. Our guests raved about how delicious the cake was!

Profile Picture Justine, 5/19/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Cakes

Our cake was delicious, beautiful, and fondant-free! The cake came exactly as ordered and tasted better than I had hoped.

We live out of the area and were able to order the cake via email without a tasting, which was very helpful. Our 3-tiered cake was included in our wedding package with our venue.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Cakes

The cake was delicious ! When we met with them they gave us many options to taste. Olga was very nice to work with and did a great job of helping us design our perfect cake.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Had such a great experience with Palermos Bakery for our wedding cake and they delivered the BEST grooms cake i could have ever envisioned. Took everything i gave them and incorporated it in the cake. really loved everything about it!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Private Tastings

They are so professional, the girl that recieved us was so nice and helpfull. I select a cake with 4 floors made with red velvet and chocolate pudding. The taste was perfect, the bad thing is that we ate all and we still wanting more, jajaja. Thank you Palermos!

Profile Picture Gyselle, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Palermo's was referred to my husband and I through our vendor (The Valley Regency), and we're so glad we chose them! Their cake tasting specialists had about 16 flavors out and ready for us to try and choose from. We also brought in a picture of a cake design that we fell in love with, and they upgraded it flawlessly. The cake was absolutely delicious, beautiful, and was delivered on time with no complications!

Photo for Palermo Bakery Review - White Lattice Quilt Fondant Wedding Cake