Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery Reviews

Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Tasty tasty

I first tasted their sweets, bought caked for get together. The venue offers the cake from here I was excited!!! They are DELICIOUS

• Krystal

Krystal · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Wedding Cake Tasting

Wonderful experience! Olga took the time to go over every detail and make my vision come true. She was easy to work with and explained the entire process. Used her knowledge and expertise to help us make a decision when my fiancé and I were undecided. I would definitely recommend them! Can’t wait to see our cake!!

• Loretta

Loretta · Married on 01/20/2019

Delicious!

Obsessed with our wedding cake! From the look of it to the taste, hands down the best cake!

Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 8
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 9
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/29/2018

Delicious and elegant

Did an excellent job making my vision come true. They made the whole experience very personable. They even gave me a sketch of the design for my wedding cake. It was delicious and had many compliments on how moist and flavorful the cake was. The design was absolutely stunning. I highly recommend.

Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 10
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 11
  • mallory

mallory · Married on 12/23/2018

Best tasting wedding cake EVER!!!

I'm not big on cake, but WOW! Palermo's was a vendor choice through our venue and I am so glad we went with them. We have a few friends who have personally used Palermo's bakery for special occasions and they assured us we would be in good hands. That, coupled with all of the rave reviews, led us to Palermos. We worked with Olga, who is so sweet and was so helpful throughout the process. The cake tasting was so much fun, and we ended up choosing Vanilla cake with Nutella filling (UNREALLL) and chocolate cake with raspberry and french creme filling (OMGG). My husband and I couldn't believe how good the cake and filling tasted, we were blown away. Fast forward to now, we're still getting compliments on how great it was! We kept the cake design fairly simple and elegant, and it was just the perfect fit for our wedding. Thank you Palermos!!!!

• kristen

kristen · Married on 11/23/2018

Impeccable!

We cannot say enough our experience with Palermo Bakery! We had so much fun at our tasting, they took pictures for us to document everything and let us take all of our leftovers home! We had a very specific idea in mind and even photoshopped a design ourselves. Palermo's made it come to life! It was absolutely visually stunning but tasted just as good as it looked! We highly recommend Palermo's! If there is a way to post pics, let us know!

• Renae

Renae · Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning Wedding Cake!!

LOVE OUR WEDDING CAKE! It was exactly what we had envisioned, but better! Giovanna was so great to work with on creating the cake, especially because I can be super indecisive. Not only was the cake beautiful, but it tasted AMAZING! The whole experience was great. Would definitely recommend!!!

• Dianne

Dianne · Married on 11/02/2018

Palermo's Top notch bakery for your wedding cake and desserts!

Palermo's truly made our wedding day special. The cake was absolutely beautiful and delicious. All of our guests commented on how fantastic the cake was.
    They were truly professional and responsive throughout the process and I highly recommend them.

Justine · Married on 10/27/2018

The cake was absolutely delicious! Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Hello Justine!

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. We value and place customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our clients. It was our pleasure to work with you and an honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you for preferring Palermo's Bakery and we can only wish you a lifetime of happiness on your new life journey. We look forward to serving you again.

Anthony Logozzo · Married on 10/27/2018

Cake was perfect

Amazing cake made exactly how we wanted. Tasted delicious and everyone loved it.

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2018

Awesome Cake(s)

We used Palermo's since they are the bakery our venue uses and this was such a blessing. My husband and I picked out our cake style and flavors and after the tasting that was it! I used Palermo's to surprise my husband with a groom's cake as well. I e-mailed them and explained what I wanted, they gave me three options with three different prices and they had the cake delivered to the venue with our wedding cake without my husband ever finding out. We wound up having three different cake flavors (2 in the wedding cake and then the groom's cake) and no one had anything but great things to say. The chocolate cake with baci filling was especially a hit, I had people asking me about it after the wedding!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Hello Lauren!

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing cake !!

Our wedding cake was the main feature of the wedding . I had a specific vision of a birch tree cake and needed someone to put it into action. Palermo worked closely with me to make sure my vision was executed perfectly. The cake turned out even better then I imagined!! Everyone at the wedding loved the cake!

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious Wedding Cake!

We used Palermo's for our wedding cake since they were one of the cake vendors our venue worked with, and they were amazing! From our tasting to the day of, our wedding cake design was exactly what we wanted, and the cake was delicious! We would highly recommend Palermo's for any future brides looking for a delicious, beautiful wedding cake and would use them again for other celebratory cakes and desserts!

Auberlyne · Married on 09/28/2018

Love the cake it was beautiful just the way I wanted it.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Hello Auberlyne!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2018

Our cake looked amazing and tasted great!

Palermo's was the perfect choice for us! Our venue offered three bakeries in our package and we cake tested at all three of them. Hands down, Palermo's was the one. Not only did our cake LOOK beautiful but it also tasted GREAT. I can't wait for our 1 year anniversary so I can eat the red velvet top tier!!

Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 12
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 13
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 14

Carmen · Married on 09/22/2018

We were amazed at the talent of Palermo Bakery's bakers. We loved how our cake came out to be and honestly did not expect it to be so beautiful or amaze others. The gluten-free portion of the cake was delicious and the cake itself received raving reviews from our guests!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 15

Hello Carmen!

• User4250636 · Recently married

My wedding venue, Frogbridge, had me use Palermo’s and I’m so happy I did. They were very accommodating with tasting. I wasn’t able to make it in but they made me a to-go container with samples of all the flavors. They were very helpful and the cake was delicious !!!! I ate it for days and I can’t wait to eat the top in year.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 16
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 17

Hello!

Arlene · Married on 09/08/2018

Tasting was plentiful to say the least. Loved that Ines Martinez sketched our layered cake for us. Our wedding cake was delicious. We highly recommend Palermo's!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Hello Arlene!
    Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. It was our pleasure to work with you and an honor to be a part of your special day. Thank you for preferring Palermo's Bakery and we can only wish you a lifetime of happiness on your new life journey. We look forward to serving you again.

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

Palermo's was recommended to us by our wedding venue (Falkirk Estate). My husband and I met with Olga and she was FANTASTIC to work with! She helped us decide on our wedding cake, frosting and design. I even submitted a swatch of my bridesmaid dresses so that the flowers on the cake could be the same shade blue as their dresses. In addition, Olga helped me surprise my husband with a University of Miami Groom's Cake for the wedding. She helped to design it and sent me photos every step of the way. Thank you Palermo's for making our wedding cake vision come to life!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 18

Hello Laura,

Brittney · Married on 09/01/2018

We could not be more pleased with our cake from Palermo Bakery. From the beginning, they were very easy to work with. I made a few changes to my cake vision throughout the year, and they were very responsive and made our vision come to life. Beyond anything else, the cake tasted fantastic. It was way better then the samples we had initially. We keep hearing from everyone how good the cake was, and by the end of the night it was totally gone. I highly recommend and will be returning for our future cake needs.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Palermo's Custom Cakes & Bakery 19

Hello Brittney!

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

I went to the one in Wyckoff and they were super easy when it came to picking out design and what was included in the price. The cake came out beautiful!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Hello Chelsea!

Nichole · Married on 08/18/2018

Our wedding cake was very simple and elegant !!! Taste great as well, job well done.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Hello Nichole!

• Bluey8616f

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

Our wedding cake was so delicious and looked amazing. It turned out even better than the concept drawing.

Sent on 08/20/2018