Paige + Blake Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Lexi Married on 02/04/2017
    Paige and Blake are INCREDIBLE. Paige went above and beyond to work with my Fiance to plan the most perfect proposal and she captured the most beautiful and truest moments. I can't imagine anyone else capturing our special day and i can't wait for our big day in February. With all that will be happening on our wedding day, i know that i will be in the best hands with Paige and Blake Photography.
    Meagan Married on 08/25/2012
    Loved having Paige and Blake photograph my wedding in San Diego. They were so flexible and very professional and we can't wait to see how the pictures turn out! I know they did a great job, offered us the best rate, and made our big day extra special
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 08/18/2012
    Photography was my obsession when we started planning our wedding. I knew exactly what I wanted, I just needed to find it! My husband and I happened across Paige and Blake's Facebook page and we instantly fell in love with their work! We kept looking, just to be sure, but always came back to Paige & Blake. We decided to hire them and it was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!! We could not be happier with their product, as well as professionalism, friendliness and ability to make us feel at ease. They offer a wide range of packages to offer and you are definitely get your money's worth and more!! SO SO glad that we found them!!
    Julianna Married on 06/23/2012
    Paige and Blake were so fun to work with! They helped make our wedding day not only fun but relaxing. They were professional, friendly, and creative! They helped move everything along that way we got all the pictures we wanted. I would recommend them to any of my friends who are getting married!!
    Melissa Married on 05/28/2011
    Paige and Blake were amazing! They are so much fun to work with and know how to make you feel comfortable. I'm so glad we choose them to capture our special day. I would recommend them to everyone because they are talented and know what they are doing.
  • ErinM
    Erin Married on 05/21/2011
    Paige and Blake are fantastic! We are completely in love with our wedding photos and our experience with them as photographers was totally enjoyable. They exuded confidence and provided direction during our shoots which was great, and their good sense of humor kept things light and fun. Total bonus points for the wonderful blog features as well!
    Laura Married on 04/29/2011
    AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!! We could not have asked for better photographers. Friendly, flexible, and so so talented!!!! What a great, hassle-free experience :) Loved having as a part of our wedding day!!!
    Allison B. Married on 11/20/2010
    Paige and Blake were awesome every step of the way. They were very accommodating and understanding to our situation and the obstacles that came up throughout our wedding plans. We only met them the day before our wedding and we felt as though we were old friends. They work so well together. Hilarious and fun yet still very professional. They really know how to get out genuine smiles and they have such awesome and creative ideas for shots. Their work is truly unique and worth every penny. We love them!
    Liz Married on 08/21/2010
    Paige and Blake were so easy and fun to work with. They did a wonderful job photographing my wedding and I was so happy with how the pictures turned out!
    Ann Married on 08/21/2010
    We had such a blast with Paige and Blake! Our engagement and wedding photos came out beautifully! They are such an awesome couple, and we are so thankful to be able to call them friends now! They each share such a talent for capturing the fun and sweet moments. My wedding photos have candids, romance, and even pics of the silly kids (mine son included) dancing around and having a blast at my wedding. It's much more than we expected, and we didn't have to spend a ton of money for the quality and service provided. We just love P+B!!
    Nikki Married on 06/04/2010
    We really loved having Paige and Blake as our photographers. They listened to what we wanted and they were really open to suggestions. I am sure they would be great wedding photographers for anyone in the area. You get a great deal of working with 2 photographers, both have different ideas and give you a great variety of pictures. I'm sure you'll love them!
    Amy Married on 10/10/2009
    I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing Paige and Blake were... they listen to me made me feel important and took BEAUTIFUL pictures their photography was artistic and the quality of them were AMAZING!!! If I got married again they would be the first people I would call to start planning for it!
    Amy Married on 10/10/2009
    They were so amazing and really understood what we wanted and took the most amazing pictures!
    Andrew Married on 10/10/2009
    Amazing pictures and made me feel involved as a groom
    Kristina Married on 07/02/2011
    I definitely think that clients get the most for their money with the wedding packages that Paige and Blake have to offer. I LOVE that they include a engagement photo guest signing book. The photobooth extra was a hit! The quality of their photos and products are great. One piece of advice for brides, (and this goes for whomever you choose for your photographer) is be sure to be specific in what you are expecting in your photos. There were a few photos they had missed to take that I thought would be standard, but that was partially my fault because I didn't write it down and just expected. On the other hand, after our engagement session, I spoke with Paige to let her know some minor issues I had, and she took those into consideration and remembered them during our wedding, which was great. They really understand how important wedding photos are and have such a great talent at capturing the day!