Pageo Lavender Farm Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Del Married on 03/06/2022

Beautiful, Romantic Rustic Farm

Pageo Lavender Farms is a beautiful venue for any event I had my daughter's Bridal shower there. Ana and Sam walked me through the grounds and answered all my questions and were there on the day to help with all the little details. The staff were so friendly and kept checking to make sure we had everything we needed. The Shower was held in there Ballroom but you can do outside events also. I would highly recommend this spectacular venue.

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Del! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure hosting your event for you and your family.
  • Jaime
    Jaime M. Married on 02/04/2022

Beautiful Rehearsal Dinner

Although we did not have the pleasure of having a wedding reception at Pageo, Josh, Ana and Samantha created a memorable rehearsal dinner for us. We had dinner on the covered patio outside and the setting was amazing. The table setting and decor was lovely, the food delicious and the staff was a pleasure to work with. It was so much better than we even anticipated. Thank you guys again for letting us share in your venue! We would highly recommend Pageo.

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Jaime! Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you as well as hosting your event. Please stop by again whenever you are in the area. We'll be happy to see you!
  • Serenamarie91
    Serena Married on 11/13/2021

Breathe taking venue

The venue has amazing views and the entire team has been amazing.

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Serena! It was truly an honor and a pleasure to host your event. Congratulations to you and Kevin and we hope to see see you again in the future.
  • Tyler
    Tyler Married on 09/12/2021

Amazing Vendor, Team, Venue

Pageo is the best decision we made about our wedding. They were extremely accommodating, especially during the lockdown. They walked us through everything and provided so much assistance, genuinely they are the reason that our wedding was as successful as it was. Not to mention that the venue is absolutely gorgeous - all of our guests were absolutely amazed. If you want to have a feeling that your loved is helping you plan the wedding, go with Pageo. They made us feel like family. Special shoutout to Josh, Ana, and Kylie!

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Tyler, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! We loved working with you and Sarah, hope to see you both more in the future!
  • Lexi
    Lexi T. Married on 06/12/2021

Dream team!

Pageo and their staff are the REAL DEAL. Such a dream team to work with. They made everything so easy and took so much off of my plate as a bride that I thought I had to do and coordinate. Our day (and many days leading up to it) were amazing because of Pageo. We are consistently complimented on our venue choice. From getting ready in the gorgeous bridal suite to the last minutes of our sparkler send off, it was a dream!
    The endless options of set-up, placement, etc. allow for a custom touch with the amount of pieces they have to offer. Sooo much is included with the price and there are also great additional add-ons. Ana, Sam, Josh, and of course Kylie, thank you for an amazing experience as a bride from start to finish!

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Lexi, thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed words! We loved working with you and Logan, hope to see you both again soon!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 05/16/2021

Best experience!

I knew my husband and I were going to get married at Pageo Lavender Farm from the moment I saw it on The Knot. Pageo Lavender Farm far exceeded our expectations. First, working with them was a dream. Booking our wedding venue during the height of Covid-19 was nerve-racking, but Pageo’s team stayed calm, professional, flexible, patient, attentive, and in great spirits every step of the way. Pageo has a wonderful team, day-of coordinator, and chef. They also have a wonderful list of recommended vendors you should definitely check out! Second, it’s stunning. It’s a mixture of lush green, a beautiful bridal suite that smells of lavender and rosemary, and so many twinkle lights. Lastly, the food was insanely delicious!
    Our wedding day was the most magical day of our lives. We had our entire wedding outside, and it felt like the most magical summer night. Our guests and vendors couldn’t get over this hidden oasis in Central California.
    My husband and I are forever grateful for Pageo Lavender Farm.

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Emily! Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! It was truly a pleasure to host your event and we hope to see you both again soon!
    Gracie L. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing. Day went so smoothly.

I can’t say enough how much I loved Pageo. Ana and our coordinator Kylie we’re amazing. So kind and patient and willing to go the extra mile with everything. My wedding day went so smoothly and STRESS-FREE- which is a priceless feeling for a bride.

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Gracie, thank you for your kind words and feedback! It was truly a pleasure to host your event and we hope to see you more in the future!
  • Cerena
    Cerena G. Married on 11/02/2020

Best Day Ever at the most beautiful Venue!

I got married on February 23, 2019 at the Pageo Lavender Farm- it was the best day of my life. I can not say enough kind words about my experience with the staff there. They were so accommodating and really made my day special. The venue itself is breathtaking and the courtesy of the staff and my very wonderful day of coordinator Ana, made my day even more special. Ana was more than just a day of coordinator, she was there to support me through out all of the planning and was so sweet and helpful. That bridal suite, just gorgeous!! They really didn't miss anything when it comes to making your day one for the books! I didn't have to worry about anything, I wish I could go back and relive this day. If you are considering getting married here, you will not regret it. Huge thank you to Josh who was very accommodating and worked with me to assist with some of the needs I had. The rest of the staff who was there the night off, really brought my vision to life. I made the right choice and I knew right away this was the place I wanted to get married. Thank you all again for making my day the best day ever!!
    Kelsey M. Married on 10/11/2020

Wonderful venue

I highly recommend Pageo as a wedding venue. They provided a beautiful venue and experienced staff for your wedding day. Due to Covid-19 we had to postpone our wedding date and Pageo was very helpful throughout the process. They worked with us to make sure we had the wedding we dreamed of even under health department restrictions. If you are looking for a beautiful venue and great staff you should look at Pageo.

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kelsey! It was truly an honor to host your event. We hope to see you again in the future!
  • Linda
    Linda K. Married on 02/04/2020

Gorgeous rustic venue!!! 10/10 would recommend

Pageo is a gorgeous venue with lots of rustic charm both in the main area of the venue and the surrounding lavender fields, even if they're not in full bloom as my wedding was in mid-April. The day of my wedding the venue smelled like jasmine and the other flowers in bloom. The bridal suite is very spacious with tables, couches, mirrors and 2 bathrooms, ample room for my 5 bridesmaids, make-up/hair artist, misc storage boxes of decor, and a trickle of family members who wanted to say hi. The men don't really have a space to lounge in though, but there is a shed with a foosball table. We lucked out with no rain, but also had a back up plan with the indoor reception venue (included with our spring-time promotion) to be rearranged for a ceremony just in case. There's lots of larger decor items that you can use with no extra charge (beautiful wood dining tables and chairs, wine barrels, drink trough, portrait stands, shabby/chic tables, large sized lawn games etc) as well as reception plates/napkins/silverware/wine cups included which was perfect for saving money and also less things to lug to the venue or return post-wedding. There are about 7-8 catering options, and we went with Neto's (a small family owned local business that was the most cost-effective yet still turned out to be delicious). We were a bit iffy with having to work with only a handful of options but the DJ (Star Sounds) and caterers were professional and there were no hiccups (though the DJ seemed to not quite grasp the concept of reply all on email lol). The staff at Pageo are wonderful, help set up the morning of, and you get a day-of wedding coordinator (Ana for us) which met our needs enough to not pay for a separate one. Ana was very organized, communicative, and professional. And she seemed to really enjoy her job, which helped since I was not the most enthused about wedding planning haha. Lastly the owner of the venue even made my a beautiful wreath from his willow tree which I used on the backdrop to our sweetheart table (there already was one, but it had lights woven in). They are priced very reasonably compared to some other places. They seem to be in a constant process of seeing how to improve the venue, what it offers, and exploring their own catering business. So as long as you're find with the location (Turlock is a bit in the middle of nowhere), then I'm sure you'll love it!

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Linda! It was truly a pleasure hosting your event and being a part of your special day!
  • Stella
    Stella Married on 11/16/2019

Best Venue Ever

My husband and I had the most amazing wedding here! Our day of coordinator was Rosalia and she was awesome! Whatever my husband and I needed she provided it. When I had a question she would always find the answer for me. Ana was also so helpful providing all the information I needed. These woman were amazing and made my wedding day so special. The venue is a bit pricey but it is totally worth it! They provide so many things for you.
    Thank you Pageo for all the amazing work you did to make my wedding day spectacular!

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Stella, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! It was a pleasure taking part in your special day and we hope to see you both again soon!
  • Sara
    Sara W. Married on 11/10/2019

Magical! Stress free wedding!

Our wedding day was truly a dream! Ana, our amazing wedding coordinator...Josh, and the entire staff at Pageo made this experience one we will never forget. Everything came together so perfectly, and the best part...I didn't have to stress or worry one bit. The venue is gorgeous, and well maintained. The staff is working around the clock to ensure bride, groom, and guests have the best time. Wes and I waited 15 years to make this day happen, and we couldn't have picked a more perfect venue to have our dream wedding. We can't wait to go back and visit!

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Sara! Thank you so much for your review. It was truly a pleasure being a part of your special day and we hope to see you again soon!
    Victoria D. Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing/priceless

This wedding venue was amazing, they went above and beyond and was always there to answer questions. The day of was priceless and seamless. I couldn’t ask for a better venue and location. It is beautiful at night.

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Victoria, thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn L. Married on 10/04/2019

Pageo Lavender farm

The people are very helpful and responsive! We are getting married in October and can’t wait

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Marilyn! We look forward to helping you make your day extra special! Let us know if there is anything we can do and we'll be happy to assist.
    Nicole Married on 09/28/2019

Pageo is Amazing!

We just got married at Pageo (9/28/19!) The venue was absolutely perfect. Its was beautiful in the day time and at night! The string lights in literally every tree were stunning at night. The bridal sweet was massive. Plenty of space with good lighting to help the bridal party get ready. One concern we had with an outdoor venue was the uncertainty with the weather... But Pageo recently built a beautiful barn that they offered at no extra cost due to bad weather. That really eased our mind in case it rained on our day.

There was consistent communication with the venue months before and leading up to the wedding day to make sure all details were accounted for. Josh, Katie, Ana and the rest of the staff went above and beyond for us... from helping us find a DJ that fit our style to accommodating our last minute seating chart changes. Also, their vendor list is top notch. The catering, DJ, photographer were all from Pageo's vendor list and we could not have been more pleased with the quality of vendors they have.

They day of coordinator, Katie, provided by Pageo is amazing. Katie helped build and perfect our timeline for the wedding day. She was there early the day of to help coordinate with our vendors and make sure things were delivered and set up to our liking. She helped make our vision for the day come true!

Pageo also did not have any service fees or gratuity fees that a lot of venues in this area carry.

I would highly recommend Pageo!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful location and wonderful people!

My husband and I knew we wanted an outdoor wedding in a simple but beautifully rustic and somewhat woodsy space. We visited venue after venue not quite finding what we were looking for, until we walked onto the Pageo property. Not only does the venue have the relaxed but beautiful outdoorsy charm we were wanting, but the folks who work there are so kind, easy-going, welcoming and professional, and they honestly care about and are excited for their clients and making sure their big day turns out just as envisioned. I knew I loved the space, but it was the people who work there that truly clinched the deal for me! And both my husband and I loved the little “extras” the venue offers, i.e.: lawn games, sparkler send-off, bridal boutique, some decor items, etc. We were blown away by how perfect our wedding day turned out. The Pageo team took our ideas and brought them perfectly to life, and our wonderful wedding coordinator (included with the price of the venue!) did an amazing job at making the day run smoothly. If there were any hiccups, my husband and I had no idea of them! I couldn’t thank her enough. We had so many of our guests tell us afterward how perfect the day was and how everything ran like a well-oiled machine. All thanks to this beautiful location and the amazing team at Pageo. They are over-the-top wonderful, and our wedding day turned out better than we could have imagined. You’ll definitely get what you pay for and more if you book your big day with this beautiful space and its amazing team!

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day and we hope to see you again!
  • Carrie
    Carrie Married on 06/30/2019

Hidden Gem!

Pageo Lavender Farm is definitely a hidden gem! If you want an all-inclusive venue, this is it! The venue is absolutely gorgeous with photo ops everywhere! Not to mention the staff are extremely kind, flexible, and accommodating. We truly enjoyed working with them and loved the package deal they provided.

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Carrie! Thank you so much for your kind words and photos! it was a pleasure being a part of your special day!
    Kamie Married on 06/16/2019

Nothing but amazing!

Choosing Pageo as our location for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. They took care of everything which allowed us to just enjoy the day. Beautiful location and great employees.

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kamie! It was a pleasure hosting your event and we hope to see you again in the future!
  • Nikki
    Nikki H. Married on 03/31/2019

Perfect Wedding YES!!

Perfection! This place was so beautiful the staff was amazing they really care about the you and how the day is going to be and they really care about you and it shows in how everything went. They really did a great job with everything. Their vendor list is amazing and they work so well with Pageo we used Big Vics BBQ (the food was the best and Vic is just an awesome guy who really knows great food ) and Star Sounds for a DJ (Ruben and his son are very professional and they have the best music!). I highly recommend getting married here if you want no stress and easy people to work with and just have a beautiful wedding and memories. We loved it and so did our friends and family. Thank you Pageo for everything! You guys went above and beyond!

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Nikki! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again soon!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 03/31/2019

Just Perfect

I would recommend Pageo to everyone. The staff was great, Ana was my wedding coordinator and she is so sweet and on top of everything. My wedding day went flawless. I was so happy. Everyone that came had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect! I couldn't ask for a better wedding venue. It truly was a dream wedding. Thank you everyone at Pageo for making our wedding day memorable!

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nicole! It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad that we helped to make your day a memorable one!
  • BriAnne
    Brianne Married on 10/27/2018

Getting Married at Pageo was the Best Decision

We are from out of state, but Pageo worked with us to plan everything virtually, and they did an AMAZING job. We got so many compliments from our guests, and the venue really reflected our personalities. Thanks so much Pageo!

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words BriAnne! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family and we are so glad that we helped to make your day a memorable one! We hope to see you again in the future!
    Ana Married on 09/08/2018
    Pageo is the most beautiful outdoor venue we toured in the area. It’s greenery and rustic tone set the mood for a beautiful, laid back style... and when the sun goes down and the lights come on it transforms into a Fairytale venue. I truly felt like a Princess on my wedding day thanks to Pageo and their staff. Josh and Holly were incredible through the whole process, and if I had to do it all over I wouldn’t change a thing. They are extremely thorough and take the stress out of everything. If you’re looking for magic in the Central Valley, look no further than Pageo lavender farms.

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Ana! Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! It was truly a pleasure to host your event and we hope to see you and Mitch again soon! We all love the photos!

- Josh
  • O
    Olivia Married on 07/21/2018
    I got married on July 21, 2018 at Pageo Lavender Farm in Turlock. After my husband and I got engaged, I started looking at outdoor garden and forest style venues in Northern California. After compiling a long list of options, I started prioritizing my favorites and emailing them for more information and options to come tour in person. Pageo was the second venue we toured in April 2017 and we fell in love with not just the scenery of the grounds, but the customer service we experienced. The next day we learned that a Saturday in July 2018 had become available and without a second thought about any other venue we had on our list, we signed the contract.

Holly was our primary point-of-contact throughout the period we were wedding planning. She was so friendly and responsive, never showing any impatience or frustration with the dozens of questions I probably emailed her about throughout that time. Whenever we came to visit the venue to work out more logistics, Josh always greeted us and got to know what we were envisioning for the day. Whenever we asked about how certain things could be done, there was never a “No, we can’t do that,” but always a “Let us see how we can make that happen for you.”

About a month before, we were paired with our day-of coordinator, Jaimee Hinman. During our walkthrough we met with Jaimee in person and she was very well organized and knowledgeable about the wedding planning process, and gave us a few last minute suggestions around some planning items we were still handling. On our wedding day, everything went smoothly and I am so happy with how everything turned out! Our guests were blown away by the venue and service.

After planning my own wedding, I can say that I probably doubted almost every decision at some point in the process. But the one decision I never doubted for a second was booking Pageo Lavender Farm as our wedding venue. I cannot say enough good things out this place and these people!

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Olivia! It really means a lot to us and our crew. We are so honored to host your wedding and it was a pleasure working with you and your family throughout the whole process! We hope to see you again in the near future!
    Andreia Married on 06/01/2018
    Ever since the first day my husband and I toured this place we fell in love and we toured it in the off season in the pouring rain! Right from the beginning the staff was always very professional and quick to get back to me anytime I had any questions. Every single person I dealt with I had such a pleasure to have them as a part of our day, especially Josh the owner and Becca our day of coordinator. They both are rock stars and know exactly what they are doing. The venue is so beautiful and peaceful. We cant say enough wonderful things about this place. We get compliments all the time about the venue and how friendly the staff was. Thank you for everything!

Hi Andreia!

It was an honor to host your event for your special day! Your kind words and feedback mean so much to us and we are so happy that you had a great wedding day! We hope to see you and Michael again soon!