Pageo Lavender Farm Reviews

46 Reviews for Pageo Lavender Farm

• Nikki

Nikki Holmes · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Perfect Wedding YES!!

Perfection! This place was so beautiful the staff was amazing they really care about the you and how the day is going to be and they really care about you and it shows in how everything went. They really did a great job with everything. Their vendor list is amazing and they work so well with Pageo we used Big Vics BBQ (the food was the best and Vic is just an awesome guy who really knows great food ) and Star Sounds for a DJ (Ruben and his son are very professional and they have the best music!). I highly recommend getting married here if you want no stress and easy people to work with and just have a beautiful wedding and memories. We loved it and so did our friends and family. Thank you Pageo for everything! You guys went above and beyond!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Nikki! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you again soon!
  • Cerena

Cerena Goysovich · Getting married on 11/02/2020

Best Day Ever at the most beautiful Venue!

I got married on February 23, 2019 at the Pageo Lavender Farm- it was the best day of my life. I can not say enough kind words about my experience with the staff there. They were so accommodating and really made my day special. The venue itself is breathtaking and the courtesy of the staff and my very wonderful day of coordinator Ana, made my day even more special. Ana was more than just a day of coordinator, she was there to support me through out all of the planning and was so sweet and helpful. That bridal suite, just gorgeous!! They really didn't miss anything when it comes to making your day one for the books! I didn't have to worry about anything, I wish I could go back and relive this day. If you are considering getting married here, you will not regret it. Huge thank you to Josh who was very accommodating and worked with me to assist with some of the needs I had. The rest of the staff who was there the night off, really brought my vision to life. I made the right choice and I knew right away this was the place I wanted to get married. Thank you all again for making my day the best day ever!!

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Linda

Linda Kang · Married on 02/04/2020

Gorgeous rustic venue!!! 10/10 would recommend

Pageo is a gorgeous venue with lots of rustic charm both in the main area of the venue and the surrounding lavender fields, even if they're not in full bloom as my wedding was in mid-April. The day of my wedding the venue smelled like jasmine and the other flowers in bloom. The bridal suite is very spacious with tables, couches, mirrors and 2 bathrooms, ample room for my 5 bridesmaids, make-up/hair artist, misc storage boxes of decor, and a trickle of family members who wanted to say hi. The men don't really have a space to lounge in though, but there is a shed with a foosball table. We lucked out with no rain, but also had a back up plan with the indoor reception venue (included with our spring-time promotion) to be rearranged for a ceremony just in case. There's lots of larger decor items that you can use with no extra charge (beautiful wood dining tables and chairs, wine barrels, drink trough, portrait stands, shabby/chic tables, large sized lawn games etc) as well as reception plates/napkins/silverware/wine cups included which was perfect for saving money and also less things to lug to the venue or return post-wedding. There are about 7-8 catering options, and we went with Neto's (a small family owned local business that was the most cost-effective yet still turned out to be delicious). We were a bit iffy with having to work with only a handful of options but the DJ (Star Sounds) and caterers were professional and there were no hiccups (though the DJ seemed to not quite grasp the concept of reply all on email lol). The staff at Pageo are wonderful, help set up the morning of, and you get a day-of wedding coordinator (Ana for us) which met our needs enough to not pay for a separate one. Ana was very organized, communicative, and professional. And she seemed to really enjoy her job, which helped since I was not the most enthused about wedding planning haha. Lastly the owner of the venue even made my a beautiful wreath from his willow tree which I used on the backdrop to our sweetheart table (there already was one, but it had lights woven in). They are priced very reasonably compared to some other places. They seem to be in a constant process of seeing how to improve the venue, what it offers, and exploring their own catering business. So as long as you're find with the location (Turlock is a bit in the middle of nowhere), then I'm sure you'll love it!

Sent on 12/23/2019

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Linda! It was truly a pleasure hosting your event and being a part of your special day!
  • Stella

Stella · Married on 11/16/2019

Best Venue Ever

My husband and I had the most amazing wedding here! Our day of coordinator was Rosalia and she was awesome! Whatever my husband and I needed she provided it. When I had a question she would always find the answer for me. Ana was also so helpful providing all the information I needed. These woman were amazing and made my wedding day so special. The venue is a bit pricey but it is totally worth it! They provide so many things for you.
    Thank you Pageo for all the amazing work you did to make my wedding day spectacular!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Stella, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! It was a pleasure taking part in your special day and we hope to see you both again soon!
  • Sara

Sara Wichman · Married on 11/10/2019

Magical! Stress free wedding!

Our wedding day was truly a dream! Ana, our amazing wedding coordinator...Josh, and the entire staff at Pageo made this experience one we will never forget. Everything came together so perfectly, and the best part...I didn't have to stress or worry one bit. The venue is gorgeous, and well maintained. The staff is working around the clock to ensure bride, groom, and guests have the best time. Wes and I waited 15 years to make this day happen, and we couldn't have picked a more perfect venue to have our dream wedding. We can't wait to go back and visit!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Sara! Thank you so much for your review. It was truly a pleasure being a part of your special day and we hope to see you again soon!

Victoria Deanda Martinez · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing/priceless

This wedding venue was amazing, they went above and beyond and was always there to answer questions. The day of was priceless and seamless. I couldn’t ask for a better venue and location. It is beautiful at night.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Victoria, thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!
  • Marilyn

Marilyn Ledford · Married on 10/04/2019

Pageo Lavender farm

The people are very helpful and responsive! We are getting married in October and can’t wait

Sent on 01/08/2019

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Marilyn! We look forward to helping you make your day extra special! Let us know if there is anything we can do and we'll be happy to assist.

Nicole · Married on 09/28/2019

Pageo is Amazing!

We just got married at Pageo (9/28/19!) The venue was absolutely perfect. Its was beautiful in the day time and at night! The string lights in literally every tree were stunning at night. The bridal sweet was massive. Plenty of space with good lighting to help the bridal party get ready. One concern we had with an outdoor venue was the uncertainty with the weather... But Pageo recently built a beautiful barn that they offered at no extra cost due to bad weather. That really eased our mind in case it rained on our day.

There was consistent communication with the venue months before and leading up to the wedding day to make sure all details were accounted for. Josh, Katie, Ana and the rest of the staff went above and beyond for us... from helping us find a DJ that fit our style to accommodating our last minute seating chart changes. Also, their vendor list is top notch. The catering, DJ, photographer were all from Pageo's vendor list and we could not have been more pleased with the quality of vendors they have.

They day of coordinator, Katie, provided by Pageo is amazing. Katie helped build and perfect our timeline for the wedding day. She was there early the day of to help coordinate with our vendors and make sure things were delivered and set up to our liking. She helped make our vision for the day come true!

Pageo also did not have any service fees or gratuity fees that a lot of venues in this area carry.

I would highly recommend Pageo!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/31/2019

Beautiful location and wonderful people!

My husband and I knew we wanted an outdoor wedding in a simple but beautifully rustic and somewhat woodsy space. We visited venue after venue not quite finding what we were looking for, until we walked onto the Pageo property. Not only does the venue have the relaxed but beautiful outdoorsy charm we were wanting, but the folks who work there are so kind, easy-going, welcoming and professional, and they honestly care about and are excited for their clients and making sure their big day turns out just as envisioned. I knew I loved the space, but it was the people who work there that truly clinched the deal for me! And both my husband and I loved the little “extras” the venue offers, i.e.: lawn games, sparkler send-off, bridal boutique, some decor items, etc. We were blown away by how perfect our wedding day turned out. The Pageo team took our ideas and brought them perfectly to life, and our wonderful wedding coordinator (included with the price of the venue!) did an amazing job at making the day run smoothly. If there were any hiccups, my husband and I had no idea of them! I couldn’t thank her enough. We had so many of our guests tell us afterward how perfect the day was and how everything ran like a well-oiled machine. All thanks to this beautiful location and the amazing team at Pageo. They are over-the-top wonderful, and our wedding day turned out better than we could have imagined. You’ll definitely get what you pay for and more if you book your big day with this beautiful space and its amazing team!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Stephanie! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day and we hope to see you again!
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 06/30/2019

Hidden Gem!

Pageo Lavender Farm is definitely a hidden gem! If you want an all-inclusive venue, this is it! The venue is absolutely gorgeous with photo ops everywhere! Not to mention the staff are extremely kind, flexible, and accommodating. We truly enjoyed working with them and loved the package deal they provided.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Carrie! Thank you so much for your kind words and photos! it was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Kamie · Married on 06/16/2019

Nothing but amazing!

Choosing Pageo as our location for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. They took care of everything which allowed us to just enjoy the day. Beautiful location and great employees.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Kamie! It was a pleasure hosting your event and we hope to see you again in the future!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2019

Just Perfect

I would recommend Pageo to everyone. The staff was great, Ana was my wedding coordinator and she is so sweet and on top of everything. My wedding day went flawless. I was so happy. Everyone that came had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect! I couldn't ask for a better wedding venue. It truly was a dream wedding. Thank you everyone at Pageo for making our wedding day memorable!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nicole! It was a pleasure working with you and we are glad that we helped to make your day a memorable one!
  • BriAnne

BriAnne · Married on 10/27/2018

Getting Married at Pageo was the Best Decision

We are from out of state, but Pageo worked with us to plan everything virtually, and they did an AMAZING job. We got so many compliments from our guests, and the venue really reflected our personalities. Thanks so much Pageo!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words BriAnne! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family and we are so glad that we helped to make your day a memorable one! We hope to see you again in the future!

Ana · Married on 09/08/2018

Pageo is the most beautiful outdoor venue we toured in the area. It’s greenery and rustic tone set the mood for a beautiful, laid back style... and when the sun goes down and the lights come on it transforms into a Fairytale venue. I truly felt like a Princess on my wedding day thanks to Pageo and their staff. Josh and Holly were incredible through the whole process, and if I had to do it all over I wouldn’t change a thing. They are extremely thorough and take the stress out of everything. If you’re looking for magic in the Central Valley, look no further than Pageo lavender farms.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Ana! Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! It was truly a pleasure to host your event and we hope to see you and Mitch again soon! We all love the photos!

- Josh
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/21/2018

I got married on July 21, 2018 at Pageo Lavender Farm in Turlock. After my husband and I got engaged, I started looking at outdoor garden and forest style venues in Northern California. After compiling a long list of options, I started prioritizing my favorites and emailing them for more information and options to come tour in person. Pageo was the second venue we toured in April 2017 and we fell in love with not just the scenery of the grounds, but the customer service we experienced. The next day we learned that a Saturday in July 2018 had become available and without a second thought about any other venue we had on our list, we signed the contract.

Holly was our primary point-of-contact throughout the period we were wedding planning. She was so friendly and responsive, never showing any impatience or frustration with the dozens of questions I probably emailed her about throughout that time. Whenever we came to visit the venue to work out more logistics, Josh always greeted us and got to know what we were envisioning for the day. Whenever we asked about how certain things could be done, there was never a “No, we can’t do that,” but always a “Let us see how we can make that happen for you.”

About a month before, we were paired with our day-of coordinator, Jaimee Hinman. During our walkthrough we met with Jaimee in person and she was very well organized and knowledgeable about the wedding planning process, and gave us a few last minute suggestions around some planning items we were still handling. On our wedding day, everything went smoothly and I am so happy with how everything turned out! Our guests were blown away by the venue and service.

After planning my own wedding, I can say that I probably doubted almost every decision at some point in the process. But the one decision I never doubted for a second was booking Pageo Lavender Farm as our wedding venue. I cannot say enough good things out this place and these people!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Olivia! It really means a lot to us and our crew. We are so honored to host your wedding and it was a pleasure working with you and your family throughout the whole process! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Andreia · Married on 06/01/2018

Ever since the first day my husband and I toured this place we fell in love and we toured it in the off season in the pouring rain! Right from the beginning the staff was always very professional and quick to get back to me anytime I had any questions. Every single person I dealt with I had such a pleasure to have them as a part of our day, especially Josh the owner and Becca our day of coordinator. They both are rock stars and know exactly what they are doing. The venue is so beautiful and peaceful. We cant say enough wonderful things about this place. We get compliments all the time about the venue and how friendly the staff was. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Hi Andreia!

It was an honor to host your event for your special day! Your kind words and feedback mean so much to us and we are so happy that you had a great wedding day! We hope to see you and Michael again soon!

Virginia · Married on 10/28/2017

We celebrated our wedding at Pageo, and couldn't imagine a better place. When we got engaged, we considered about ten or so venues in the area. We liked elements about most of them that we visited, but there was always 'something' that held us back. Then we visited Pageo. We knew it was perfect from the very first visit.

We met with Josh, and he gave us a tour of the venue. Everything worked into our budget and the vibe was exactly what we were looking for. We had to wait longer than we wanted because it was booked so far in advance, but it was worth the wait.

I visited Pageo several times during my planning to discuss layout & logistics, timing, the use of props, among other things. Each and every time, without fail, Josh met with me and was very accommodating, extremely gracious, and super friendly! He went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect, and that we had everything we needed.

As the date came closer, we coordinated with not only Josh, but also our caterer, Mustard Seed. They all communicated and worked together to provide an integrated service delivery to us -- during the entire process, we never felt like we working with two separate vendors (Pageo & Mustard Seed), we always felt like we were working with one team.

On the day of, the Pageo crew was out early to get everything set up and ready. The use of the bridal cottage couldn't have been more beautiful or convenient. With the help of the coordinators, everything flowed. The day was amazing! We had our ceremony in the new building, and it worked out perfectly! We dined outdoors, just around sunset. Once the lights came on, an already amazing place became truly magical! So many of our guests remarked what a beautiful and well planned wedding it was. All of the credit goes to the team at Pageo.

Sent on 02/24/2018

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Virginia! It was truly a pleasure hosting your wedding and getting to know you and Geoff! We feel that we made some good friends in the process and we hope to see you again soon.

Kelli · Married on 07/01/2017

Where do I even start with Pageo Lavender Farm, it was love at first site. The venue is absolutely breathtaking from the beautiful lavender, the lights that cover the venue to the gorgeous and well kept landscaping. This venue is the most beautiful and intimate venue that we have ever seen!

Words cannot express how much we love this venue for so many different reasons. The family who owns this venue are such wonderful people and all the staff are friends who have worked together for years. Everyone we worked with was extremely responsive and accommodating. The staff at Pageo want to make it as easy as possible for you on your wedding day and it shows in everything that they do. Our wedding day would not have been what it was without every single one of them and all the effort they put in to making it special. We will definitely be returning as many times as we can!

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/17/2017

We had our whole wedding planned in our yard until it got flooded and had to move to another venue a couple months before. Thank goodness Pageo had a cancellation and squeezed us in. They are a wonderful bunch of people to work with and the place smells amazing! It was so peaceful and without Katie, the coordinator they had help me, I wouldn't have had the wedding of my dreams. She made sure everything went as planned and was such an angel! I will definitely be visiting the venue again for future events.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Erin · Married on 11/26/2016

Pageo's customer service, responsiveness and professionalism surpassed my expectations. I originally chose the venue for it's detail and beauty. What I didn't know I was also paying for was becoming a part of the Pageo family because that is exactly how the owners and their staff treated us. They treated us like family and went above and beyond to help our dream wedding come to life. It was everything I could have hoped for and MORE! Also, if you have a choice I highly recommend choosing their day of coordinator Katie Contreras. She was AMAZING and I'm so grateful we were paired with her!!! She treated me as if I was her daughter and went above and beyond to help make our day perfect!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Jena · Married on 11/05/2016

This little oasis in the valley is absolutely amazing. I could not imagine a better wedding venue. It was like getting married in a fairy tale. The lavender farm is so naturally gorgeous that we barely needed to decorate. There are lights strung throughout that made the whole place feel magical after dark. The staff were wonderful and Josh went above and beyond to make our planning as easy as possible and then saw to it that set up on the day went perfectly. Everything went without a hitch and we and our guests all had a fantastic time.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

The Pageo family is truly an amazing group of people to work with. We couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2016
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

Pageo is absolutely amazing! George and his staff are incredibly friendly and helpful to make sure you have everything you need ready, perfect, for your big day! I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/16/2016

We had a pretty large wedding (285 people) and everyone fit comfortably and everything went smoothly. The grounds at Pageo are gorgeous, there was very little decorating we had to do ourselves. There is a lovely suite for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready. The staff were wonderful to work with - we communicate with Josh and Alexandria and loved working with them. I HIGHLY recommend Pageo, our wedding there was just perfect!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Kellie · Married on 04/23/2016

My wedding day here was the best day of my life! The venue and people that work here seemed like family at the end of the day. If I needed anything to a cup of water or to run and tell somebody something, they were on it! They are super flexible with meeting up and anything you want at the wedding (of course within the list of vendors-which had an amazing selection of vendors). I would have any event here! loved it so much :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 09/21/2016

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and feedback, Kellie! It was an honor to be apart of your special day!