Pageo Lavender Farm Reviews

32 Pageo Lavender Farm Reviews
  • BriAnne

BriAnne · Married on 10/27/2018

Getting Married at Pageo was the Best Decision

We are from out of state, but Pageo worked with us to plan everything virtually, and they did an AMAZING job. We got so many compliments from our guests, and the venue really reflected our personalities. Thanks so much Pageo!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words BriAnne! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family and we are so glad that we helped to make your day a memorable one! We hope to see you again in the future!

Ana · Married on 09/08/2018

Pageo is the most beautiful outdoor venue we toured in the area. It’s greenery and rustic tone set the mood for a beautiful, laid back style... and when the sun goes down and the lights come on it transforms into a Fairytale venue. I truly felt like a Princess on my wedding day thanks to Pageo and their staff. Josh and Holly were incredible through the whole process, and if I had to do it all over I wouldn’t change a thing. They are extremely thorough and take the stress out of everything. If you’re looking for magic in the Central Valley, look no further than Pageo lavender farms.

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Pageo Lavender Farm 1
    Pageo Lavender Farm 2
    Pageo Lavender Farm 3

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Ana! Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! It was truly a pleasure to host your event and we hope to see you and Mitch again soon! We all love the photos! - Josh
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/21/2018

I got married on July 21, 2018 at Pageo Lavender Farm in Turlock. After my husband and I got engaged, I started looking at outdoor garden and forest style venues in Northern California. After compiling a long list of options, I started prioritizing my favorites and emailing them for more information and options to come tour in person. Pageo was the second venue we toured in April 2017 and we fell in love with not just the scenery of the grounds, but the customer service we experienced. The next day we learned that a Saturday in July 2018 had become available and without a second thought about any other venue we had on our list, we signed the contract.

Holly was our primary point-of-contact throughout the period we were wedding planning. She was so friendly and responsive, never showing any impatience or frustration with the dozens of questions I probably emailed her about throughout that time. Whenever we came to visit the venue to work out more logistics, Josh always greeted us and got to know what we were envisioning for the day. Whenever we asked about how certain things could be done, there was never a “No, we can’t do that,” but always a “Let us see how we can make that happen for you.”

About a month before, we were paired with our day-of coordinator, Jaimee Hinman. During our walkthrough we met with Jaimee in person and she was very well organized and knowledgeable about the wedding planning process, and gave us a few last minute suggestions around some planning items we were still handling. On our wedding day, everything went smoothly and I am so happy with how everything turned out! Our guests were blown away by the venue and service.

After planning my own wedding, I can say that I probably doubted almost every decision at some point in the process. But the one decision I never doubted for a second was booking Pageo Lavender Farm as our wedding venue. I cannot say enough good things out this place and these people!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Pageo Lavender Farm 11
    Pageo Lavender Farm 12
    Pageo Lavender Farm 13

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Olivia! It really means a lot to us and our crew. We are so honored to host your wedding and it was a pleasure working with you and your family throughout the whole process! We hope to see you again in the near future!

Andreia · Married on 06/01/2018

Ever since the first day my husband and I toured this place we fell in love and we toured it in the off season in the pouring rain! Right from the beginning the staff was always very professional and quick to get back to me anytime I had any questions. Every single person I dealt with I had such a pleasure to have them as a part of our day, especially Josh the owner and Becca our day of coordinator. They both are rock stars and know exactly what they are doing. The venue is so beautiful and peaceful. We cant say enough wonderful things about this place. We get compliments all the time about the venue and how friendly the staff was. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Pageo Lavender Farm 18
    Pageo Lavender Farm 19
    Pageo Lavender Farm 20

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Hi Andreia! It was an honor to host your event for your special day! Your kind words and feedback mean so much to us and we are so happy that you had a great wedding day! We hope to see you and Michael again soon!

Virginia · Married on 10/28/2017

We celebrated our wedding at Pageo, and couldn't imagine a better place. When we got engaged, we considered about ten or so venues in the area. We liked elements about most of them that we visited, but there was always 'something' that held us back. Then we visited Pageo. We knew it was perfect from the very first visit.

We met with Josh, and he gave us a tour of the venue. Everything worked into our budget and the vibe was exactly what we were looking for. We had to wait longer than we wanted because it was booked so far in advance, but it was worth the wait.

I visited Pageo several times during my planning to discuss layout & logistics, timing, the use of props, among other things. Each and every time, without fail, Josh met with me and was very accommodating, extremely gracious, and super friendly! He went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect, and that we had everything we needed.

As the date came closer, we coordinated with not only Josh, but also our caterer, Mustard Seed. They all communicated and worked together to provide an integrated service delivery to us -- during the entire process, we never felt like we working with two separate vendors (Pageo & Mustard Seed), we always felt like we were working with one team.

On the day of, the Pageo crew was out early to get everything set up and ready. The use of the bridal cottage couldn't have been more beautiful or convenient. With the help of the coordinators, everything flowed. The day was amazing! We had our ceremony in the new building, and it worked out perfectly! We dined outdoors, just around sunset. Once the lights came on, an already amazing place became truly magical! So many of our guests remarked what a beautiful and well planned wedding it was. All of the credit goes to the team at Pageo.

Sent on 02/24/2018
    Pageo Lavender Farm 26
    Pageo Lavender Farm 27
    Pageo Lavender Farm 28

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Virginia! It was truly a pleasure hosting your wedding and getting to know you and Geoff! We feel that we made some good friends in the process and we hope to see you again soon.

Kelli · Married on 07/01/2017

Where do I even start with Pageo Lavender Farm, it was love at first site. The venue is absolutely breathtaking from the beautiful lavender, the lights that cover the venue to the gorgeous and well kept landscaping. This venue is the most beautiful and intimate venue that we have ever seen!

Words cannot express how much we love this venue for so many different reasons. The family who owns this venue are such wonderful people and all the staff are friends who have worked together for years. Everyone we worked with was extremely responsive and accommodating. The staff at Pageo want to make it as easy as possible for you on your wedding day and it shows in everything that they do. Our wedding day would not have been what it was without every single one of them and all the effort they put in to making it special. We will definitely be returning as many times as we can!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 06/17/2017

We had our whole wedding planned in our yard until it got flooded and had to move to another venue a couple months before. Thank goodness Pageo had a cancellation and squeezed us in. They are a wonderful bunch of people to work with and the place smells amazing! It was so peaceful and without Katie, the coordinator they had help me, I wouldn't have had the wedding of my dreams. She made sure everything went as planned and was such an angel! I will definitely be visiting the venue again for future events.

Erin · Married on 11/26/2016

Pageo's customer service, responsiveness and professionalism surpassed my expectations. I originally chose the venue for it's detail and beauty. What I didn't know I was also paying for was becoming a part of the Pageo family because that is exactly how the owners and their staff treated us. They treated us like family and went above and beyond to help our dream wedding come to life. It was everything I could have hoped for and MORE! Also, if you have a choice I highly recommend choosing their day of coordinator Katie Contreras. She was AMAZING and I'm so grateful we were paired with her!!! She treated me as if I was her daughter and went above and beyond to help make our day perfect!

Jena · Married on 11/05/2016

This little oasis in the valley is absolutely amazing. I could not imagine a better wedding venue. It was like getting married in a fairy tale. The lavender farm is so naturally gorgeous that we barely needed to decorate. There are lights strung throughout that made the whole place feel magical after dark. The staff were wonderful and Josh went above and beyond to make our planning as easy as possible and then saw to it that set up on the day went perfectly. Everything went without a hitch and we and our guests all had a fantastic time.

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

The Pageo family is truly an amazing group of people to work with. We couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

Pageo is absolutely amazing! George and his staff are incredibly friendly and helpful to make sure you have everything you need ready, perfect, for your big day! I highly recommend this venue.

We had a pretty large wedding (285 people) and everyone fit comfortably and everything went smoothly. The grounds at Pageo are gorgeous, there was very little decorating we had to do ourselves. There is a lovely suite for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready. The staff were wonderful to work with - we communicate with Josh and Alexandria and loved working with them. I HIGHLY recommend Pageo, our wedding there was just perfect!

Kellie · Married on 04/23/2016

My wedding day here was the best day of my life! The venue and people that work here seemed like family at the end of the day. If I needed anything to a cup of water or to run and tell somebody something, they were on it! They are super flexible with meeting up and anything you want at the wedding (of course within the list of vendors-which had an amazing selection of vendors). I would have any event here! loved it so much :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Sent on 09/21/2016

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and feedback, Kellie! It was an honor to be apart of your special day!
  • User5192935 · 2+ years ago

A beautiful venue celebrate our daughter's wedding! The Pageo staff was wonderful and a delight to work with! Thank you so much George, Patty, Josh, Alexandria and the rest of the staff for making it a memorable day!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words! It really is an honor that you and your family would choose to spend your special day with us and we will forever cherish that! Wish you and your newlyweds much love and happiness! -The Pageo Family

From our first tour and picnic lunch on the grounds to our big day, our experience with Pageo as our ceremony and reception venue was top-notch all around. Alexandria and the owners Patty and George were professional, communicative, detail-oriented, and kind. The care that they take in the business and the satisfaction of their clients is evident.

The venue itself is stunning and immaculate and perfect for a couple who values details and is looking for something more special than a banquet hall. Patty has conceptualized every inch of the property to make the space shine and has collected amazing antique items that just feel like they belong there without overdoing anything. The many lights in the trees at night under the stars added so much to the atmosphere and were a better-than-expected surprise on our wedding day, which was the first time we had seen the venue at night.

George and Alexandria seem to keep the place running without a hitch and they were a pleasure to interface with intermittently throughout the year leading up to our wedding. George went above and beyond in helping to hang a chandelier for us and arranging our ceremony seats in an uncommon way to accommodate our unique processional for two brides. Alexandria addressed a couple of potentially problematic situations with professionalism and grace. At one point Alexandria came up to me to let me know that one of our guests was asking to purchase something from the gift store where our buffet had been set up and wanted to ask how I wanted to proceed. I was perfectly okay with it of course, but I thought it was so sweet of Alexandria to ask my permission for something that could potentially detract from the reason everyone was there and I respected her for thinking of that.

I could almost swear that George, Patty and Alexandria also made the weather perfect on our wedding day; our experience with Pageo was that great.

Sent on 06/12/2015

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Wow! We couldn't have been more honored to share your special day with you and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the sweet words! We always say, that the best part about our farm is meeting people like you two and we're humbled you chose to spend the day with us. Wishing you all the love and happiness that any marriage can create! Come back and visit soon!! -The Pageo Family

So glad we had our wedding here. It was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

We're so happy to hear that and hope your wedding was as wonderful as you had imagined it to be! Best of love to you both! -The Pageo Family

Kristin · Married on 03/21/2015

Pageo was the perfect place to get married! Everything about our experience there was excellent. George, Josh and Alexandria were wonderful to work with and incredibly accommodating and helpful. I felt they really cared and wanted to get every detail perfect for us. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and looked amazing in our wedding photos. I also loved the pretty bridal suite. Everything turned out perfectly on our wedding day and we were so happy we were able to get married there.

Andrea · Married on 08/30/2014

This venue was more than I could have asked for.. Country chic and loving atmosphere

All-around amazing experience, working with the owners and staff of Pageo Farms. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting for our daughter's wedding. Every question was answered, and every detail provided for. They went above and beyond to provide whatever we needed, even moving umbrellas around as needed, to shade the guest tables on a hot day! This facility is absolutely perfect for a rustic-vintage wedding affair!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Pageo Lavender Farm's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lisa! It was our pleasure working with you and your family on your special day! We were honored to be apart of it! :)

What a wonderful place to get married! It's not only such a beautiful property, but the family who owns it is so accommodating and friendly. George and Josh were beyond hospitable. With all my ideas I had for my wedding, they willingly made it all happen. My guests kept telling me how lovely the venue was and how pretty it was there. I couldn't have agreed more! The bridal suite is nice and spacious and the decor is just precious. It was a perfect place to prep and get ready with my bridesmaids. I am so happy we decided on Pageo Lavender Farm. It was a pretty simple decision once we toured the space and it fit right into our budget. Huge thanks to everyone at the venue who made our wedding possible!

Kristina · Married on 09/07/2013

This place is AMAZING!!!! My wedding was so beautiful and we only got compliments from our guests about the venue. George and Patty were quick to respond with answers to questions I had before the wedding and were on site for anything we needed on the day of the event. Overall if I could do it all over again I would have it here again!

Lori · Married on 05/26/2013

We had our daughters wedding and reception this past Sunday at Pageos and it was PERFECT!
    We had about 215 guests and everything was so wonderful.

George the owner was more than helpful as was his staff.
    His place is beautiful and everyone enjoyed everything about the wedding....

He provides the tables and chairs and sets them up however you like..

If you choose Pageos for your event you will not regret it.

• Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 05/11/2013

Everything at Pageo was amazing.

• User4581685 · 1+ year ago

Very nice venue. You do have to provide everything except the actual tables and chairs. You would have to set up and take down everything there minus tables and chairs they provide.
    This place smells amazing and staff is very friendly and open to most everything . very affordable and they provide a list of other vendors they recommend