28 Reviews for Pageo Lavender Farm

Tastings (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Indoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Server(s) (1)
Drapery (1)
Photobooth (1)
28 Pageo Lavender Farm Reviews

We celebrated our wedding at Pageo, and couldn't imagine a better place. When we got engaged, we considered about ten or so venues in the area. We liked elements about most of them that we visited, but there was always 'something' that held us back. Then we visited Pageo. We knew it was perfect from the very first visit.

We met with Josh, and he gave us a tour of the venue. Everything worked into our budget and the vibe was exactly what we were looking for. We had to wait longer than we wanted because it was booked so far in advance, but it was worth the wait.

I visited Pageo several times during my planning to discuss layout & logistics, timing, the use of props, among other things. Each and every time, without fail, Josh met with me and was very accommodating, extremely gracious, and super friendly! He went above and beyond to make sure that our day was perfect, and that we had everything we needed.

As the date came closer, we coordinated with not only Josh, but also our caterer, Mustard Seed. They all communicated and worked together to provide an integrated service delivery to us -- during the entire process, we never felt like we working with two separate vendors (Pageo & Mustard Seed), we always felt like we were working with one team.

On the day of, the Pageo crew was out early to get everything set up and ready. The use of the bridal cottage couldn't have been more beautiful or convenient. With the help of the coordinators, everything flowed. The day was amazing! We had our ceremony in the new building, and it worked out perfectly! We dined outdoors, just around sunset. Once the lights came on, an already amazing place became truly magical! So many of our guests remarked what a beautiful and well planned wedding it was. All of the credit goes to the team at Pageo.

Photos
Profile Picture Virginia, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Where do I even start with Pageo Lavender Farm, it was love at first site. The venue is absolutely breathtaking from the beautiful lavender, the lights that cover the venue to the gorgeous and well kept landscaping. This venue is the most beautiful and intimate venue that we have ever seen!

Words cannot express how much we love this venue for so many different reasons. The family who owns this venue are such wonderful people and all the staff are friends who have worked together for years. Everyone we worked with was extremely responsive and accommodating. The staff at Pageo want to make it as easy as possible for you on your wedding day and it shows in everything that they do. Our wedding day would not have been what it was without every single one of them and all the effort they put in to making it special. We will definitely be returning as many times as we can!

Profile Picture Kelli, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, All Inclusive Packages, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Tastings

We had our whole wedding planned in our yard until it got flooded and had to move to another venue a couple months before. Thank goodness Pageo had a cancellation and squeezed us in. They are a wonderful bunch of people to work with and the place smells amazing! It was so peaceful and without Katie, the coordinator they had help me, I wouldn't have had the wedding of my dreams. She made sure everything went as planned and was such an angel! I will definitely be visiting the venue again for future events.

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Catering, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor

Pageo's customer service, responsiveness and professionalism surpassed my expectations. I originally chose the venue for it's detail and beauty. What I didn't know I was also paying for was becoming a part of the Pageo family because that is exactly how the owners and their staff treated us. They treated us like family and went above and beyond to help our dream wedding come to life. It was everything I could have hoped for and MORE! Also, if you have a choice I highly recommend choosing their day of coordinator Katie Contreras. She was AMAZING and I'm so grateful we were paired with her!!! She treated me as if I was her daughter and went above and beyond to help make our day perfect!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This little oasis in the valley is absolutely amazing. I could not imagine a better wedding venue. It was like getting married in a fairy tale. The lavender farm is so naturally gorgeous that we barely needed to decorate. There are lights strung throughout that made the whole place feel magical after dark. The staff were wonderful and Josh went above and beyond to make our planning as easy as possible and then saw to it that set up on the day went perfectly. Everything went without a hitch and we and our guests all had a fantastic time.

Profile Picture Jena, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

The Pageo family is truly an amazing group of people to work with. We couldn't have picked a better venue for our wedding!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pageo is absolutely amazing! George and his staff are incredibly friendly and helpful to make sure you have everything you need ready, perfect, for your big day! I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a pretty large wedding (285 people) and everyone fit comfortably and everything went smoothly. The grounds at Pageo are gorgeous, there was very little decorating we had to do ourselves. There is a lovely suite for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready. The staff were wonderful to work with - we communicate with Josh and Alexandria and loved working with them. I HIGHLY recommend Pageo, our wedding there was just perfect!

Profile Picture User4975086, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

My wedding day here was the best day of my life! The venue and people that work here seemed like family at the end of the day. If I needed anything to a cup of water or to run and tell somebody something, they were on it! They are super flexible with meeting up and anything you want at the wedding (of course within the list of vendors-which had an amazing selection of vendors). I would have any event here! loved it so much :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Profile Picture Kellie, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A beautiful venue celebrate our daughter's wedding! The Pageo staff was wonderful and a delight to work with! Thank you so much George, Patty, Josh, Alexandria and the rest of the staff for making it a memorable day!

Profile Picture C & P, 6/12/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From our first tour and picnic lunch on the grounds to our big day, our experience with Pageo as our ceremony and reception venue was top-notch all around. Alexandria and the owners Patty and George were professional, communicative, detail-oriented, and kind. The care that they take in the business and the satisfaction of their clients is evident.

The venue itself is stunning and immaculate and perfect for a couple who values details and is looking for something more special than a banquet hall. Patty has conceptualized every inch of the property to make the space shine and has collected amazing antique items that just feel like they belong there without overdoing anything. The many lights in the trees at night under the stars added so much to the atmosphere and were a better-than-expected surprise on our wedding day, which was the first time we had seen the venue at night.

George and Alexandria seem to keep the place running without a hitch and they were a pleasure to interface with intermittently throughout the year leading up to our wedding. George went above and beyond in helping to hang a chandelier for us and arranging our ceremony seats in an uncommon way to accommodate our unique processional for two brides. Alexandria addressed a couple of potentially problematic situations with professionalism and grace. At one point Alexandria came up to me to let me know that one of our guests was asking to purchase something from the gift store where our buffet had been set up and wanted to ask how I wanted to proceed. I was perfectly okay with it of course, but I thought it was so sweet of Alexandria to ask my permission for something that could potentially detract from the reason everyone was there and I respected her for thinking of that.

I could almost swear that George, Patty and Alexandria also made the weather perfect on our wedding day; our experience with Pageo was that great.

Profile Picture User5164661, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So glad we had our wedding here. It was absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture User4883590, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pageo was the perfect place to get married! Everything about our experience there was excellent. George, Josh and Alexandria were wonderful to work with and incredibly accommodating and helpful. I felt they really cared and wanted to get every detail perfect for us. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and looked amazing in our wedding photos. I also loved the pretty bridal suite. Everything turned out perfectly on our wedding day and we were so happy we were able to get married there.

Profile Picture User7058790, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was more than I could have asked for.. Country chic and loving atmosphere

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All-around amazing experience, working with the owners and staff of Pageo Farms. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting for our daughter's wedding. Every question was answered, and every detail provided for. They went above and beyond to provide whatever we needed, even moving umbrellas around as needed, to shade the guest tables on a hot day! This facility is absolutely perfect for a rustic-vintage wedding affair!

Profile Picture User5372748, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a wonderful place to get married! It's not only such a beautiful property, but the family who owns it is so accommodating and friendly. George and Josh were beyond hospitable. With all my ideas I had for my wedding, they willingly made it all happen. My guests kept telling me how lovely the venue was and how pretty it was there. I couldn't have agreed more! The bridal suite is nice and spacious and the decor is just precious. It was a perfect place to prep and get ready with my bridesmaids. I am so happy we decided on Pageo Lavender Farm. It was a pretty simple decision once we toured the space and it fit right into our budget. Huge thanks to everyone at the venue who made our wedding possible!

Profile Picture Briana, 4/5/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is AMAZING!!!! My wedding was so beautiful and we only got compliments from our guests about the venue. George and Patty were quick to respond with answers to questions I had before the wedding and were on site for anything we needed on the day of the event. Overall if I could do it all over again I would have it here again!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/7/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our daughters wedding and reception this past Sunday at Pageos and it was PERFECT!
We had about 215 guests and everything was so wonderful.

George the owner was more than helpful as was his staff.
His place is beautiful and everyone enjoyed everything about the wedding....

He provides the tables and chairs and sets them up however you like..

If you choose Pageos for your event you will not regret it.

Profile Picture Lori, 5/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything at Pageo was amazing.

Profile Picture User2739500, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Very nice venue. You do have to provide everything except the actual tables and chairs. You would have to set up and take down everything there minus tables and chairs they provide.
This place smells amazing and staff is very friendly and open to most everything . very affordable and they provide a list of other vendors they recommend

Profile Picture User4581685, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I fell in love with this place when I looked at it during the summer and knew this was the place for my dream wedding! Everything was perfect, and I mean perfect. So beautiful and I loved how it was intimate for my guest, wasn't to spread apart. At night it is breathtaking, every single tree and building is lit! Patty and George are amazing and so sweet! We got so many compliments on our wedding and some asked how we found this place. This is truly a hidden gem spot! They do have some requirements when booking for the wedding, but I wouldn't go to any other venue. I can honestly say my wedding day was truly perfect!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue! Owner are just amazing and a delight to deal with!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/17/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful location! I cant wait until our special day

Profile Picture Renee, 5/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pageo is a beautiful venue with a ton of unique photo opportunities.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/17/12, 6 Reviews