Padonia Park Club Reviews

Padonia Park Club 6
Padonia Park Club 7

Prachi · Married on 07/20/2019

Sarah is the queen!

I am at a loss of words to describe how amazing Sarah has been to work with. From the beginning till the day of, she has been super flexible, understanding and everything you would want in your wedding coordinator.
    She guided us throughout the process and helped us with each and every step. On the day of, she took care of literally everything and I did not have to think once about any coordination or about any arrangements. We are super happy and lucky to share our most memorable day with Padonia staff!

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Padonia Park Club 8
    Padonia Park Club 9
    Padonia Park Club 10
    Padonia Park Club 11
    Padonia Park Club 12

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Prachi! We loved having you and your guests - even with the heat! We wish you and Chris the best in your new life together.

Leigh · Married on 09/08/2018

Padonia Park Club was the first, and best, venue we found!! It was beautiful, even when we moved our ceremony to the pavilion in the rain, and the food was wonderful! Lauren and team were so nice and helpful in the planning process. It's super helpful that they provide all the linens, in a variety of colors, and everything you would need for a centerpiece (although we only used their mirrors). Our wedding was fabulous and fun, all with the help of Padonia Park Club!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Megan · Married on 06/30/2018

I had my wedding reception in Padonia Park Club’s Lakeside Ballroom on June 30, 2018. From start to finish, the coordinators were so helpful and accommodating, going above and beyond to make the day exactly how I wanted it. The food was delicious, the service excellent, and the room exactly what I needed. My guests were so impressed with this hidden gem of a wedding venue, I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Thank you Megan! We wish you and Adam the best!

Michelle · Married on 06/23/2018

We had our wedding here 6/23/18. I cannot say enough about the venue, the food and our coordinator Lauren. From our very first meeting, until the end of our wedding everything was above and beyond all of our dreams. Appetizers to the entrées were very very delicious. We received so many compliments on everything.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Padonia Park Club 13
    Padonia Park Club 14
    Padonia Park Club 15
    Padonia Park Club 16
    Padonia Park Club 17

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Shelly, You and Todd were a delight! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Sami · Married on 06/16/2018

Lauren Dise and the Padonia Park staff were absolutely fantastic to work with!! The ballroom was spacious, elegantly decorated, and allowed us to add our personal touch to the decor. The reception packages were well constructed to be affordable, yet tasty and elegant. Our guests all raved about their meals, the hor d'oeuvres, and the butlered service. They serve food to the bride and groom first, which allowed us to actually eat on our wedding day. ;) The park provides tables, chairs, chair covers, and table linens, napkins, and practically everything else needed for a reception in a variety of colors to match your wedding vision (other venues may require you to provide these things, which can get expensive). You don't have to be a member of the club to reserve the ballroom for your event, and they don't charge for things like cake-cutting. Lauren took the time to meet with us personally to carefully plan out the event details and answer all of our questions. She is a great communicator, both in person and over email. All-in-all, my wife and I were able to go into our wedding day without having to stress about the reception because of Lauren's efforts. We could just sit back, relax, and enjoy the celebration for all that it was. We love Padonia Park Club, and we highly recommend it to everyone looking to plan their wedding!!! Thank you, Lauren and staff!! :)

Sent on 07/09/2018

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Thanks so much Dan! You and Sami were both incredible to work with and we wish you a lifetime of love!

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2018

Lauren is absolutely wonderful and made our day so special.I highly recommend this venue.We could not get married at gazebo due to Mudd but still was so beautiful

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Padonia Park Club 18
    Padonia Park Club 19
    Padonia Park Club 20
    Padonia Park Club 21

Padonia Park Club's reply:

We loved hosting your special day Jenn! Thanks so much for the kind words.

Crystal · event on 05/13/2018

The staff was very pleasant and efficient and kept the ball rolling. I cannot complain about anything. And I recommend this place for any function.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Thanks so much Crystal! Always a pleasure hosting Baltimore Poly Tech High School!

Gene · Married on 05/05/2018

The entire staff was smiling and polite making the evening even more enjoyable for everyone. The food was very tasty and served quickly. The event manager, Lauren, was on top of everything, making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. She seemed to always be happy, solving the few small hiccups (the weather and whatnot) quickly and with a smile.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Thanks so much Gene! It was a pleasure to host Jen and John's wedding!

Leslie · event on 03/16/2018

Working with Lauren at Padonia Park Club was a fantastic experience. She was friendly and could not have been easier to work with. She made sure I had nothing to worry about in terms of the venue and food. The venue was perfect for the size of our party and I loved the unique look of the room with the vaulted ceiling above the dance floor. The ability to choose the color of the lights in the room and in the foyer helped add to the atmosphere. Everyone was raving about the food. I could not be more pleased that we chose Padonia Park Club as our venue.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Thank you Leslie! It was a pleasure working with both you and Matt. Mazel Tov Merrick!

Tiffany · event on 10/27/2017

Thank you for having us. The food and drinks were great. Everyone enjoyed the event.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Great having your company with us on such a beautiful day! Looking forward to having you back!

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

This venue was beautiful, the food received raving reviews, and the staff was amazing! Our wedding coordinator, Lauren, did a FANTASTIC job!! She set things up beautifully and helped make our big day go as smooth as possible. I highly recommend Padonia Park Club! We had a perfect wedding there!!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Thank you Sarah and Tyler! Enjoy married life!
  • amyyym

Amy · Married on 10/07/2017

The best choice! We booked Padonia Park Club as our venue 2 years in advance for our wedding. The day we went to visit was overcast and rainy, yet the site was so pretty. On the beautiful day of our wedding it was even more gorgeous. Lauren and the team went above and beyond and everything was absolutely perfect! The food was amazing, set up was so pretty and Lauren instantly felt like a friend to us and coordinated the day flawlessly. If anything went wrong, I had no idea. I will recommend Padonia Park again and again!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Thank you so much Amy and Bryan! You both were a pleasure to work with and we wish you a long and happy marriage!

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I are so glad we picked Padonia Park Club for our wedding. With Lauren's help, our wedding reception was everything we had hoped it could be. Lauren helped us at every part of the planning process, from logistical concerns to simply helping brainstorm ideas. They were very flexible when it came to several emergency last minute changes to our guest list, and really went above and beyond when it came to special traditions (our Pittsburgh cookie table), our DIY centerpieces, and our lightsaber exit.

The food was excellent. We chose a steak and chicken option, which all of our guests enjoyed. The vegetarian option was chef's choice, and our vegetarian family members couldn't stop talking about how delicious it was. Lauren also stayed with us on our big day, and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed in order to enjoy our party!

If you are looking for a wedding venue, I highly recommend that you contact Padonia Park Club and set up a visit.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Padonia Park Club 29
    Padonia Park Club 30
    Padonia Park Club 31

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Congratulations to you Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Acquaviva! We wish you the best!

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2017

I can not recommend this place highly enough, I truly tell every person I meet about how wonderful it was. Matt and Megan were both a complete joy to work with and made the whole process a thousand times easier and were genuinely interested in making sure I had the wedding I wanted. We stumbled across it on here, on a fluke because all of the venues I could find were far too expensive. When we first arrived, I got out of the car and told my (then) fiance that this is where we were getting married, before we even met Matt or saw the inside of the ballroom. The view at the lake is spectacular and makes for beautiful pictures and a grand entrance that we took full advantage of. The ballroom is also stunning with plenty of room for both a seated dinner and cocktail tables and an outdoor balcony. The worrier I am, I sent probably hundreds of e-mails back and forth while we were planning and everyone was amazing at responding quickly and helping me make the best choices for our ceremony/ reception. The day of the wedding, Megan was such a joy. I can't speak highly enough of her. She is a coordinating genius. Helped us smooth over some snafus with people running late and made any issues disappear before I even noticed them. After the ceremony, she was already waiting in the bridal suite asking if we needed drinks or food and was very prompt in filling any requests. The food they provided was amazing, I'm still hearing about how great the crab cakes and the appetizers were. The night after the wedding, we were already discussing how if we had another large party or gathering, we would go back there in a heartbeat. I truly wish I had an excuse to use their services again because of how easy and wonderful they were to work with. We had a very "offbeat" wedding and the night was very fluid with few stops for traditional activities and everyone took it in stride in such a way that none of the guests realized we didn't toss the garter or cut the cake. They earned 100/100 from us

Sent on 05/28/2016

Ana · Married on 09/16/2017

We honestly could not have been happier with our wedding at Padonia Park Club. Event manager, Lauren was AMAZING, super organized and our wedding went off without any issues! The grounds are beautiful and worked out well for all of our pictures. We got married at the gazebo and then went up to the ballroom for our reception which worked out extremely well. I highly recommend Padonia Park Club for your wedding!!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Thank you Ana! It was a pleasure working with you and Brendan!

Marie-Joane · Married on 07/15/2017

We had our wedding in July and Padonia was the perfect place to host our wedding. The gazebo on the lake made a beautiful place for us to have our ceremony and gather family for pictures. We went to Lauren with an idea on how we wanted to set up the ballroom for the reception and the end result was more than we could have expected. The food was absolutely delicious! Our guest have not stopped praising the food, venue, and the whole night which is a true testament to how great Lauren and the Padonia staff were.

Lauren was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond what we wanted and needed. Lauren responded quickly to all my emails and was very flexible in meeting with us for planning when we were in town since we were from out of town. She made sure everything we asked for happened without a hitch. Lauren was also great with my family whose own enthusiasm may have gotten carried away! We couldn’t have asked for anything more or imagined anything better than the day we had at Padonia for our wedding! Thank you so much Lauren and Padonia!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Congratulations to you M.J. and your husband Silas! To an incredible couple!

Shari · Married on 06/02/2017

Everything was set up and taken care of for our company event. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I had an amazing day, in part because of Padonia and it's staff. We enjoyed working with Lauren, our Padonia coordinator, and were able to get everything we wanted for a great price. Having the catering packaged with the venue made for a very low stress day, and the food was delicious. The appetizers were amazing and I could not have been happier with the vegetarian meal. Everything went beyond my expectations and I would gladly work with Padonia again.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Endres! Wishing you a lifetime of love!

Joseph · Married on 04/29/2017

We had an April wedding and reception here with around 90 guests. Outdoor location was beautiful, and it was nice to know that there was a backup location (pavilion) in case it rained.

The staff was consistently friendly, professional, and helpful. We worked with Lauren, who was extremely organized and helpful from day one.

Padonia Park Club was very accommodating, allowing us to move the ceremony and reception earlier than the usual time, and responding to issues such as food allergies.

The big day could not have gone better. Lauren coordinated with the DJ, photographer, etc. beforehand, allowing for a perfectly smooth ceremony and reception. The food was excellent, as noted by many of our guests.

Overall, the pricing was competitive with other venues and caterers that we looked into, and we were blown away by the service we received.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Padonia Park Club's reply:

Congratulations Steph and Joe! We are thrilled to hear that everything was up to your standards!

Kate · Married on 02/09/2017

We have used Padonia Park Club for several training events and they have been very accommodating and the space is very well set up with a screen, projector and microphone.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Dolores · event on 12/13/2016

this is an excellent venue for all occasions.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Kristen · Married on 12/08/2016

We have held our annual Holiday Party at Padonia Park Club for the last three years and are very pleased with the service, food and drinks, and the facility itself. We plan to continue to return again next year!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jaime · Married on 04/16/2016

Everyone who works at this venue did an outstanding job and was a pleasure to work with! From the first meeting until the last guest left on the wedding night, it was perfect! Would highly recommend this venue! We already booked another event here for 2017!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/31/2015

Both Bre and Meghan have been so incredably warm and friendly! i loved the park as soon as i parked my car. i knew right away i wanted to have my wedding there!

Sent on 02/20/2015