PADMA Graphic Design Reviews

4 | Edison, NJ

4 Reviews for PADMA Graphic Design

Ajita Chopra · Married on 10/12/2019

Palav is creative, professional, great value and very responsive! We love working with Padma Graphic Design!

Palav is very creative, professional, great value and extremely responsive! We love her!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Sheila Sahni · Married on 07/06/2019

Brilliant, creative, talented, resourceful!

Palav was my right hand for all things paper for our wedding! From my bridal shower cards to table settings to my menu (which has gold foil and were made in London) to our weekend itineraries to the flower comes that lined our wedding ceremony seating - She does it ALL! She cares deeply about your vision and will go the extra mile to get you what you want. She also works with all budgets and gives you options for printing that no one else can beat! Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/02/2020

PADMA Graphic Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review! You and Sachin were amazing to work with! From bridal shower invitations to reception menus, thank you for trusting me with your paper goods :)
  • Taruj

Taruj · Married on 07/09/2016

Beautiful, Creative, Original

Padma Graphic Design is perfect for any and all design/printing needs! Palav took the time to really get an idea of what we envisioned for my wedding programs and executed it flawlessly! She is so creative and has a great eye for design! She can create anything you can imagine! All her designs are original and so you can be sure to really have something that will stand out!

Sent on 03/11/2020