Pacific Harvest Catering Reviews

Pacific Harvest Catering 1
Pacific Harvest Catering 2
Pacific Harvest Catering 3

Lorena · Married on 09/15/2018

I can't say enough good things about Dawn from Pacific Harvest Catering. She was so helpful from beginning to end. She really listened to what my fiance and I wanted and created a fantastic menu. Dawn was very responsive, helpful, and accommodating. The food was amazing, all the guests loved it. I would 100% recommend.

J · Married on 04/28/2018

You cannot get better food at a wedding than Pacific Harvest! They created a menu that was creative, seasonal, and was filling but in a good healthy "lets go dance now" way! Everyone loved their seasonal cheese spread and the chimichurri was TO DIE FOR! As the bride and groom, we were worried we would miss out on the good food, but Pacific Harvest's team did a great job bringing us a plate of apps during cocktail hour and boxing up some to-go boxes of dinner for us to eat at our hotel which was AMAZING. Dawn also worked with us to accommodate some food allergies which was truly amazing!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Oh, my goodness where do I even begin! Pacific Harvest catered our vineyard wedding in Paso, and the food was so delicious. We worked with Dawn and Jake to design a multi-course Italian feast, and everything was just excellent. For my husband and I food was very important, and thankfully Dawn and Jake were up for the challenge. They worked with us to create an out of the box custom family style menu and paired foods we love with what was in season and recommended by the chef. We are so pleased and can’t recommend Pacific Harvest enough!

Pacific Harvest Catering 4
    Pacific Harvest Catering 5
    Pacific Harvest Catering 6

Anna · Married on 06/10/2017

Dawn and Pacific Harvest Catering were absolutely amazing. The menu was delicious and they were very accommodating to all of our requests. The presentation of the buffet was beautiful. Our guests are still raving about the food. In addition, we heard from many of our guests how friendly, helpful, and professional the staff were. Our venue was very challenging to set up and take down and they did this flawlessly. Even our wedding coordinator (who had never worked with Pacific Harvest before) said that they were probably the best catering company that she had ever worked with. We came back to the venue the morning after our wedding thinking that we would have to pack up the chargers that we brought and they had actually packed them all back up into their individual packaging. It must have taken them at least an hour after the wedding to do so. In addition, the price was incredibly competitive. Pacific Harvest delivered exceptional service and a beautiful and delicious menu. I cannot recommend them enough!

Todd · Married on 05/27/2017

Can I just say, right from the start, that food was one of the most important things at our wedding. We wanted to stand out, and not just have a meat, vegetable, and potatoes. Pacific Harvest knocked it out of the park. Our guests are still talking about this food. Everything tasted amazing, had an artisan feel to it, like something you could only get at a special occasion like this. Me and my wife were going back for seconds and thirds. Dawn was great, very easy to work with, went above and beyond to make us happy. She visited the venue several times, made sure the menu was what we wanted, took care of the setup details, catered to vegetarians and kids. We even got to do a tasting before the wedding to make sure everything was exactly as we wanted it. I can't recommend Pacific Harvest enough, they were absolutely the prefect match for the vibe that we wanted for our big day, which was elegant and enchanted. If any of our friends are getting married in the future, there's no question who we'll be recommending for catering.

Lorena · Married on 10/08/2016

We were married at Still Waters Vineyards and the owner mentioned that one of his kids had PHC cater their wedding which solidified our choice at hiring them for ours. I heard the mac and cheese was delicious (and it was!). Our tasting with them had some technical difficulties but regardless, the food was amazing. Their food definitely speaks for itself and my guests loved every bite! One of my friends even said that it was the best wedding food she's ever had. They are cost effective, will work with your budget, and their staff (the day of the wedding) did a great job of making sure my husband and I were fed--they even came up multiple times to the bridal suite to make sure we had appetizers. The presentation of their food was beautiful- the only hitch was that we ran out of steak (we had a buffet of steak and chicken, mac and cheese, potatoes, bread, and salad) before some tables got to serve themselves. I would suggest bringing it up to Dawn (our contact at PHC) if you're concerned about this happening to you (she is very helpful and accommodating and had great recommendations for us food-wise). Maybe my guests were just steak-lovers and grabbed a huge helping; who knows? Otherwise, they did a great job--you don't have to worry about the quality of your food with them.

Molly · Married on 09/10/2016

Hiring Pacific Harvest Catering was one of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding planning process.

We live in Indianapolis and had a destination wedding at HammerSky Vineyards, and Dawn was able to accommodate us at the very last minute for a tasting while we were out in California touring the venue. Our wedding planner had only set us up to meet two caterers so my mom scrambled to find us another - which ended up being Pacific Harvest. We were so impressed with Dawn's professionalism, responsiveness, kindness, and flexibility that we ended up picking Pacific Harvest to be our caterer.

Dawn worked tirelessly with her team to create the menu of our dreams. I really wanted to serve my 'signature' summer salad (fresh burrata with peaches, heirloom tomatoes, basil, and olive oil) - and Dawn took my idea and completely ran with it. No request was too much - and Dawn tirelessly worked to source each and every cheese we wanted for our cheese table, even adding in special little details like honeycomb upon my request. Additionally, their prices are VERY reasonable for the amazing quality of cuisine and service they provide.

On the wedding day our experience with Pacific Harvest was flawless. The service was amazing and the food even more incredible than we had hoped. Our friends still talk about our wedding food months after, and it was pretty much unanimous from all guests that our wedding food was by far the best they had ever eaten.

Overall I could not recommend Pacific Harvest enough. My husband and I both agree that they were one of our favorite wedding vendors, and I am confident that they will make your wedding meal as memorable as they made ours.

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2016

I am a destination wedding coordinator and had the privilege of working with Pacific Harvest for an event on May 14 2016. The day of catering manager was absolutely fabulous, he was on top of everything and made my running the wedding so much smoother. It is so nice and so rare to have the pleasure of working with a catering team that actually knows what they are doing and are on top of every detail. The food was outstanding and the presentation superb. I can't believe it was that perfect for such an affordable price for my bride - truly OUTSTANDING!

• User6720410 · 2+ years ago

Incredible food and service! We used Pacific Harvest for our wedding at Greengate Ranch on April 30th, in addition to our rehearsal dinner and a bridal brunch.

All of the guests were blown away by the food! We opted for family style, which really flowed well and felt like you were having dinner at a friend's house as opposed to a mass wedding feeding. The food quality exceeded expectations and the service was top notch.

Though all interactions with the Pacific Harvest team were seamless, the moment we knew they were on another level was during photos. After the ceremony, we couldn't go to the cocktail hour since we had to take pictures at a different part of the property. We all were hungry and were definitely in need of a drink. They had a few servers come over in a truck with trays of appetizers and wine/beer. This is the kind of extra step that really makes you appreciate quality service, especially during your hectic wedding day.

Overall, I would highly recommend Dawn and her team for your wedding. If I ever have catering needs in this area again, they will be the first people we call.

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

Great food, service, and experience! Would highly recommend Pacific Harvest to friends, family, or anyone! Dawn was awesome about responding to emails quickly.

Layla · Married on 09/19/2015

Food was one of my top priorities for our wedding. It had to be good and Pacific Harvest did not disappoint! We had an amazing tasting with them at their headquarters in Atascadero and immediately fell in love. They catered our 275 person wedding at a new venue in SLO called the Loma Grande Ranch on September 19th, 2015. Everything had to be brought in, including bathrooms, ovens, a dance floor, and all of the tables, chairs and linens. Dawn also helped us coordinate the rentals to make sure everything was accounted for.

Pacific Harvest was originally supposed to cater our wedding in September of 2014, but 3 months before the wedding, we had to push the date back a year because I had been diagnosed with breast cancer and had to undergo 9 months of treatment. Dawn was so understanding and accommodating. She never questioned my intentions and she was so supportive throughout the year.

On the day of the wedding, one of the comments I heard the most (and still hear) was “the food was amazing! It’s the best food I’ve ever had at a wedding!” Trust me when I say they will make your vision truly come to life.

It was really a joy to work with Dawn. The meal was perfect; we had some passed appetizers and some stationary ones. Set up and break down very very reasonable.
    The food though was the best. Stuffed mushrooms and wrapped asparagus, crostinis for appetizers, at least that was what everybody raved about. The mother of bride can get pretty swamped. Then, chicken, tri-tip and the best mac'n'cheese ever. I even liked the whipped butter. It all seemed so perfect for our country barn theme.
    The rentals were completely organized through Pacific Harvest for an additional $2,450. Though I wrote the rental check to Pacific Harvest, it's not really I paid them.

Christine · Married on 06/13/2015

Pacific Harvest was the first vendor we booked for our wedding, and we are so glad we did! We recieved tons of compliments from our guests. They were extremely flexible with what we wanted, but they are the experts so we also let them tell us what they thought was best and were so pleased with the results. Dawn is amazing to work with! The risotto cakes... mac and cheese...stuffed mushrooms... all so amazing. I might have another party in Paso Robles just so I can ask them to cater it!

Excellent selection of local, fresh foods, great deserts and really nice staff managing the event. Definitely will recommend to others!

Pacific Harvest Catering made a delicious meal that guest are still raving about! The food was beautifully presented on the buffet tables and appetizer tables. The servers were professional and so accommodating!

Katie · Married on 11/29/2014

Dawn at Pacific Harvest did an amazing job helping plan the wedding. She was very knowledgeable about the rentals, the amount of food and alcohol, and about how to set up the venues. She helped make sure that we weren't leaving anything out when we were making all our plans. She also played out all the pros and cons of doing a buffet versus plated meals, which I never would have been able to decide without her. The food was exactly what we wanted, a Farmer's Market/ BBQ style dinner, which was delicious! All the servers, bartenders, and staff were incredibly nice and professional.

TEN STARS!!! Pacific Harvest is beyond outstanding!!! Dawn and her crew did an amazing job for our son's wedding! Dawn's cheerful and friendly professionalism made the entire process planning the menu and its details leading up to the event an enjoyable experience. She addressed our preferences and needs with utmost thoroughness. (One guest had severe food allergies, therefore, a special plate was prepared just for her.) The food was truly the most delicious our family has ever eaten at a wedding! The drink and food stations were displayed beautifully and creatively. The timing between courses was perfect. Finally, I can't speak highly enough about Dawn's staff. They were friendly and attentive to every guest. And just like Dawn, they handled themselves with utmost professionalism. Our guests have been raving about the food and service since the wedding last weekend. Simply put...PACIFIC HARVEST IS EXCEPTIONAL IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE!!!

Michelle · Married on 09/13/2014

Pacific Harvest Catering was absolutely fantastic! Dawn was so great to work with and answered all my questions and lots of emails during the process (I'm an accountant and therefore needed lots of details). We had 3 passed appetizers (one of which was sausage stuffed mushrooms which were SO good and I don't even like mushrooms) as well as a table with cheeses, breads, and some of the appetizers that were also being passed. I was a little busy during cocktail hour with pictures, but a staff from catering came to give me an entire tray of all the appetizers which was really nice and I heard from guests the table holding appetizers was promptly refilled when it got low and it was never hard for guests to get as many appetizers as they wanted (which I know is normally an issue at weddings I attend). We did food stations for dinner, so we split up the "Lighter Fare" (multiple salads and vegetables), "Hearty Fare" (tri tip, chicken, potatoes), and "Mac and Cheese" stations in three separate corners of the room which worked out very well. All of the food was fantastic! The mac and cheese station was to die for! Delicious mac and cheese with pancetta, crispy shallots, green onions, and sour cream for guests to add if they wished. Guests also told me the chicken was the best they have ever had! I could not be more happy with how everything turned out and the guests could not tell me enough how amazing the food was - you definitely will not be disappointed if you book Pacific Harvest!

Andrea · Married on 06/28/2014

Amazing doesn't even begin to describe the menu Pacific Harvest created and executed at our wedding! Every bite was amazing and beautifully presented! When we started wedding planning we wanted our guests to be wowed and amazed by the food, us being self proclaimed 'foodies' we thought that was a detail our wedding needed. Well our guests couldn't (and still haven't) stop raving about the food!! Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

Pacific Harvest is awesome! We got a ton of feedback that the food was delicious! Dawn and her team were so great to us during the entire planning process. We actually were able to eat at our wedding and I'll tell you everything was fresh and wonderful! It's hard to make anything taste good when you make it for 160 people, but everything WAS good. While we were taking photos with the wedding party during the cocktail hour, a server came out to the vineyard to bring us the apps they were serving downstairs! That attention to detail is where Pacific harvest really does it right. I would highly recommend Pacific Harvest, you won't regret it!

Meg · Married on 06/13/2014

Dawn was wonderful to work with! Her staff was very professional and anticipated what we needed during our reception. They cleaned up so well, I didn't have to pay for a dishwasher at the end of the night! The menu was lovely and delicious! Our photographer said it was the nicest wedding meal she's ever had!

Allegra · Married on 06/07/2014

Dawn created the perfect comfort food menu for our wedding and everything was absolutely delicious!!

Loved, loved, loved the food! All of the guests were full of compliments. Dawn and her team were so willing to create a unique menu for our wedding, including elk (my daughter's request) to please the many hunters and outdoorsmen on our guest list! We could not have made a better choice for our caterer! Even the little kids had a great meal of mac'n cheese and chicken fingers!

Pat · Married on 10/12/2013

The food was beyond fabulous! Everyone loved it! We had chicken, tri-tip, rice, salad, sweet potato fries, and appetizers. The sweet potato fries were a hit (the bride's choice), and everything else matched in quality. Food was served fresh, and the hot dishes were hot. Excellent food.

Casey · Married on 08/24/2013

Pacific Harvest catered our rehearsal dinner and wedding in August. Dawn was a pleasure to work with from the start, providing great menu ideas, accommodating our requests, and patiently answering my MANY questions. She was also very helpful in providing guidance on our rental order. Our tasting for the wedding was really what sold us - the food was beautifully presented and tasted amazing, so we booked on the spot!

The rehearsal dinner was a very casual Mexican buffet, and we and our guests loved it! Multiple people went back for second and third helpings. Coral and the rest of the team did a great job of setting everything up and making sure there was enough food. We even got to keep some leftovers for late-night snacking!

I wasn't around to witness all the setup and prep that the staff did on the wedding day, but I know there was a ton of behind the scenes work. Our venue didn't have a full kitchen, so they set up a tent and just rolled with it like the true professionals they are.

The food was delicious - standouts included the butternut squash and poblano pepper empanada appetizers, heirloom tomato and fresh mozzarella salad, salmon grilled on cedar planks, and aged white cheddar macaroni and cheese. The buffet table looked fantastic - the props and platters they used took the presentation to the next level!

All night, people kept telling us how amazing the food was and how friendly and professional the staff were (the bartenders got a big shout-out as well!). Many people told us it was the best wedding food they'd ever had, and I have to agree! Of all the caterers we considered, it's clear that Pacific Harvest gave us the best value for our money.