11 Reviews for Pacific For Less. Inc.

Honeymoons (3)
Pacific Islands (3)
11 Pacific For Less. Inc. Reviews

My husband & I used Pacific for Less to book the honeymoon of our dreams - to Moorea, Taha'a, and Bora Bora in French Polynesia. We has such a great time & PFL was so great to deal with & helpful! Despite being in the midst of planning of our wedding, i was somehow able to plan such a great trip because of how helpful all the agents are there. We were able to receive several quotes for various tweak on our package to find something in our budget, plus they offered 2 free excursions which were amazing!! We also received free champagne at every hotel upon arrival & access to the Papeete business lounge on our way back (huge perk given we had a decent layover & that airport is not very comfortable to be in for a few hours, without having lounge access). Our check in process once we arrived in Tahiti was so seamless and easy with the guidance the tour guides contracted through PFL. Everything was so exceptional that we cant wait to go back to French Polynesia and use PFL again!!

Profile Picture Liz, 3/31/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Pacific Islands, Honeymoons

We used Pacific for Less for our honeymoon to Bora Bora, and we could not be more happy with our service. Claudia spent time on the phone with us discussing our options and giving detailed comparisons of all the resorts in French Polynesia. We ended up choosing the St. Regis Bora Bora resort, and we had the honeymoon of a lifetime without any flaws or hiccups thanks to the planning done by Pacific for Less. Next time we travel to the region, we will definitely use Claudia and her team again!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/4/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Pacific Islands

We booked our honeymoon to Tahiti, Bora Bora and Moorea through Pacific for Less. Staying in an over water bungalow is something on both of our bucket lists, and Pacific for Less has made that possible. We were nervous about using an online travel agency for the south pacific; however, after reading good reviews, we were confident that Pacific for Less was a good choice. Not only was the price reasonable (we looked at TONS of packages from multiple online travel sites), the staff was knowledgeable. They gave us great suggestions based on what we wanted our vacation to be like. They helped us make cost effective decisions and gave us great advice on how to save money. It is nice knowing everything is booked and taken care of a head of time, and it wasn't a hassle for us at all. They even added a free snorkel with stingrays and sharks to our trip! Our honeymoon is still a few months away, but we could not be more excited!

**UPDATE**
We loved our honeymoon. Pacific for Less did a great job with our package, and the recommendations they made really enhanced our vacation. All of the transfers to and from airports were taken care of which made it very easy for us to sit back and enjoy. The hotels were absolutely beautiful. We are overall satisfied and would recommend Pacific for Less to anyone looking for this once in a lifetime trip.

Profile Picture User5297934, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel

I had a wonderful time booking PFL.

I unfortunately had the displeasure of working with a different travel agent before I knew of PFL. Here are some things the OTHER travel agent did and PFL did NOT do.
* Never followed up about our refund, we had to, still took her four months
* Waited until the very last minute to secure our breakfast coverage and asked us for the email logs
* Never kept documentation.

PFL would NEVER do anything like this. PFL is an amazing travel agency to help with your honeymoon or anniversary experience. We started contact with them the end of 2015 for our honeymoon. They were recommended to us by Bora Bora Beaches - Bora Bora Island Guide on Facebook. At first, I was cautious, but they had great reviews online so I went forward. I'm so glad I did. I never had a hassle with them ever.

They were thorough. They billed accurately. They promptly answer all my questions even if half my answers were in their FAQ. They proactively suggested excursions and provided discounts. Their rates are cheaper than booking directly. I had a complicated schedule with already some portions booked, and they easily filled in the blanks. I never had to double check anything with them, because when I did, everything was accurate.

They are ON TOP of everything. They will even help you during your trip to ensure you're treated well if you run into issues and continue to suggest or help you with bits of your trip while you're there.

I just can't say enough great things about them. I normally book my own trips but with a complicated island trip, they are the best. I just wish they covered the rest of the world so I could plan vacations with them outside the Pacific.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/10/16, 43 Reviews
Services Used: Pacific Islands, Honeymoons

Pacific for Less helped plan our AMAZING honeymoon to BORA BORA!! They were very informative and quick in responding to any questions we had!! They helped us book any excursions and special dinner reservations we wanted!! Everything was so organized with our itinerary and airport/boat transfers!! Our dream come true honeymoon at St. Regis Bora Bora was all THANKS to Pacific for Less!! We would definitely use them again in the future and would recommend them to anybody who wants to go to Bora Bora!!

Profile Picture Anna, 9/26/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Travel

The staff at Pacific for Less were very helpful. They helped us set up a great itinerary that we thoroughly enjoyed. It was the honeymoon of our dreams!! They sent us a lot of information that prepped us really well for our trip. Everything was coordinated really well. Any hiccups that came along were easily fixed with a phone call. Thanks so much for planning our wonderful honeymoon, Pacific for Less!!!

Profile Picture Henry, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My honeymoon was the best vacation I have ever been on in my life! Jennifer helped my plan the most amazing trip to Moorea and Bora Bora. I priced out the same exact trip with quite a few travel agents and none could compare to Pacific for Less' prices. The advice we got along with the trip was invaluable. For example, they let you know what side of the plane from Moorea to sit on to get the best views; they book you the best table at the best restaurant which they recommend; they help you with packing and travelling info, the best tours and restaurants, and so much more. Thank you for memories that we will cherish forever!

Profile Picture Tina, 9/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

I cannot say enough great things about Pacific For Less. They were recommended to us by friends and we are so grateful that they were! My husband and I booked our honeymoon fairly late (about 3.5 months before the wedding) because we couldn't make up our minds about where to go. Because we were so late in booking the hotel we had originally wanted had limited availability and was no longer running an special rates. Jennifer went above and beyond contacting the manager at the hotel and requesting an extension of the rate for us. When that was not approved she was able to use her contacts to book us a stay at St. Regis in Bora Bora and it was by far the best decision we made! The hotel is simply breathtaking and the ideal place for relaxing for relaxing after the wedding. From our first inquiry, Jennifer and the rest of the staff, were prompt to respond and always friendly and professional. Each transition of our trip, from airport transfers to ferry rides and plane tickets, went smoothly because of the prep work PFL had done, The PFL staff took care of everything allowing us to truly enjoy every minute of our trip. I would highly recommend PFL to anyone looking to travel to the South Pacific!

Profile Picture Cristin, 4/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

CLAUDIA at PFL made our honeymoon planning so easy! from hotel-flight-excursions-dinners and even stocking our fridge! She and her team are there for anything you need! Great response time & very knowledgable!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

We worked with Jennifer and she was amazing! They are on Hawaii time, which made it a little hard to connect, but they got us a fabulous price. Way less than American Express travel!

Our honeymoon in Bora Bora was perfect! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture User2769157, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

Pacific for Less made it possible for my husband and I to have our dream honeymoon in Bora Bora. They make staying at the St. Regis somewhat affordable, which is better than impossible. Customer service is excellent, as they were prompt with their correspondence. We highly recommend anyone to use Pacific for Less for any travels to the South Pacific!

Profile Picture Tina, 8/20/11, 6 Reviews