P Wiz Entertainment Reviews

71 Reviews for P Wiz Entertainment

71 P Wiz Entertainment Reviews

Robert · Married on 11/04/2018

Great Experience

We had P Wiz Entertainment set up speakers for the microphones in our wedding ceremony (i.e., lanyards and speakers for them) - at this point in the wedding it's generally best for the audio to blend in and work reliably. They did a great job at this and at an excellent price. We would absolutely go with them again.

Candice · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ P Wiz was amazing!!! He was very responsive, punctual, and super friendly! I cannot say enough great things about him. Our package included music, uplighting, moving monogram!! He has everyone up and dancing. We only wanted 90's and early 2000's music played & he delivered!!! My Guest raved about him the whole night, he was awesome!! He even chopped up our intro music exactly how we wanted it. We had 3 different songs.

P Wiz Entertainment 3
    P Wiz Entertainment 4
    P Wiz Entertainment 5

Dan · Married on 08/12/2018

When we first spoke with Paul he promised to make our wedding the most epic event our guests have ever attended. At the time we thought this was quite the bar to set, but he managed to exceed those lofty expectations. He was extremely professional, making sure to get our input on all the music cues throughout the ceremony and reception and was quick to answer any questions we had. We gave him some very basic direction with the music for the reception and he managed to mix a playlist that kept the dance floor filled the entire evening, while also graciously working in requests day-of from guests. He also had an incredible attention to detail, making sure to pronounce everyone's name correctly and sticking to the schedule we provided. We would absolutely recommend DJ P Wiz to anyone looking for a DJ to make their event an epic night to remember.

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Paul was AMAZING! He was super responsive, very patient with our delays and last minute switches on him, and professional throughout the entire process. When I would tell people Paul was my DJ, many of them told me I made a great choice, and i found confidence in knowing he was well known and respected in the industry. He pulled our ceremony off flawlessly, and our reception was so much fun as he combined our American and Nigerian cultures. Aside from the professionalism and service, Paul really ended up feeling like a friend I've known for ages more than just a wedding vendor (and I didn't even meet him until our wedding day!) And I cannot recommend him more highly. You will NOT regret hiring him!

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ P Wiz is the best! He rocked our wedding all afternoon and well into the night! He was great and accommodating when it came to a separate ceremony set up. We had a break between ceremony and reception and ultimately had 2 different events in 1 day and Paul was professional and kept the party going even during the break. He rocked the night reception and had the dance floor packed!! Look no further for your wedding DJ, he won't disappoint and he will make your day a blast!

Michelle · Married on 05/26/2018

Paul at P Wiz Entertainment brings the party! Paul was an ideal DJ for us-- he reads a crowd like probably no other wedding DJ I've ever seen (and we've been to a LOT of weddings this year). Even a few months later, our wedding guests are complimenting our great emcee. Paul was available to talk and meet before the wedding to go over our faves, and was super flexible when a friend of ours was able to come and sing at the wedding. Paul was ready to go with a mic and mic stand and even hid the guitar under his table. Our uplighting was a fun addition to the dancefloor vibe, and we wish we could find another excuse to hang out with Paul again!!

P Wiz Entertainment 6
    P Wiz Entertainment 7
    P Wiz Entertainment 8

Amanda · Married on 05/25/2018

Working with Paul was perfect! He is so attentive to you needs and even checks on you just to see how things are going overall. Throughout my planning journey I made lots of changes and asked lots of questions! Paul was nothing short of amazing throughout everything. I had a wonderful experience with him and recommend him over and over!

Thank you, Paul! My day was that much more special because of you!!!

Cristina · Married on 05/20/2018

Paul was truly wonderful to work with! Communication was easy and he always responded quickly to my questions leading up to my wedding. He did a great job keeping the music moving smoothly from our outdoor ceremony, to our indoor cocktail hour and reception! I highly recommend him!

Jazmine · Married on 05/04/2018

Paul was an excellent DJ. Those who attended our wedding are still raving about how great the music was. Paul is very versatile and played several selections which each of our guest, both young and old appreciated! Thanks, Paul! We will definitely be utilizing your services for future events!

marc · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Wiz performed at our wedding at Morrison-Clark Inn (Wash DC) in late Apr 18. We were absolutely impressed with his performance. He is modestly priced compared to other DJs and tailors his services to your needs. Lighting was spectacular, music well-mixed and songs we wanted played were played and mixed accordingly to the mood. He provided plenty of energy and was attentive to particular announcements we wanted. DJ Wiz's correspondence leading up to our event was prompt and courteous. Highly recommend.

Kathryn · Married on 12/02/2017

Paul was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He listened to what we wanted for our music choices, which was certainly an eclectic mix, and he exceeded our expectations. The uplighting he provided really transformed our space! He was extremely thorough throughout the entire planning process. He even offered to assist with wedding planning if needed. He recently started providing a Photo Booth service which our guests really enjoyed. The photos were great quality and he custom designed our layout to match our decor. I'm so glad I went with PWiz entertainment and would happily use them again for future events.

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Paul took the time to get a feel for our musical taste, scouted the venue beforehand to ensure setup would occur seamlessly, was very flexible in fulfilling our spur-of-the-moment requests, and had a great feel for how the guests were reacting to each song played.

Sarahi · Married on 10/14/2017

Paul did an amazing job at our wedding, he kept the party going with his implacable taste in music and his energy. Would recommend him hands down.

Brandy · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ P Wiz is amazing! The ceremony and introductions went so smoothly because of his professionalism! He played exactly what we asked for & I couldn't be happier. Now, the reception was an absolute blast! He interacted with the crowd and made sure everyone was having fun. I was able to use him for my photo booth as well. It doesn't get easier than that!

Brittney · Married on 09/24/2017

Had Paul for my wedding on Sunday, everything was perfect! From the ceremony, to the last dance. Did an amazing job getting everyone on the dance floor just like we wanted! Would hire him over and over if I could!

Deanna · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot emphasize how wonderful Paul is!!! First, he came to my rescue after my original DJ backed out at the last minute. He dealt with my husband and I having major events happen that made it nearly impossible for me to keep deadlines. But, the biggest thing, is how great the wedding was because of him!!!

First, Paul changed the entrance music for us at the last minute so we can have more of an updated music. Second, he kept the music going nonstop. I talked to the guests who loved that he monitored how the dance floor was, and if he started a song that no one was really dancing to -- he immediately changed it to a new song which brought everyone back. My husband is in the fire department, and Paul kept up with the energy level that comes when firemen get together. I have never been so impressed with a vendor before like I am with him.

The wedding was beyond epic. It all came from his energy and keeping us dancing all night. I have already recommended you to three more couples. One of my friends will be booking him for her wedding already!

If you need a DJ - BOOK PAUL - it will be the best decision you have ever made. THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU MADE MY WEDDING DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

Sophia · Married on 09/09/2017

Paul is THE MAN! He had the wedding poppin' from the moment the recessional song played. The dance floor was packed and I actually had a guest tell me that her thighs were "burning" because she couldn't stop dancing. Don't look any further for your wedding DJ. All others will be a disappointment.

• User6747989 · 1+ year ago

Book them, and you won't be disappointed! We used DJ P Wiz for officiant sound during the ceremony, uplighting in the reception room, and their photo booth. Paul is super accommodating, flexible, kind, and did whatever he could to alleviate our wedding stress. I never had to worry. Paul had everything under control. He takes his business extremely seriously--he does truly want to provide the best experience for his clients. I can't say enough good things about him. The officiant sound was clear and of good volume- no one said they could not hear. We had our ceremony outside and Paul provided a lavalier mic for the officiant and a handheld mic and stand for the reader. The uplighting was beautiful and in just the right spots. The photo booth was a BLAST and Paul and his associate were so attentive and full of energy all night. They had a gorgeous backdrop that we selected, and tons of fun props. Everyone loved it! Above all else, I will remember DJ P Wiz as capable, accommodating, friendly, and caring. Wedding planning is emotional as is the actual wedding day, so you want to have vendors that you fully trust, are kind, caring, and attentive. DJ P Wiz is all of that and more.

Aftan · Married on 08/26/2017

Paul is very professional and responsive. I sent my song requests and detailed instructions on how I wanted certain songs cut and edited and at 2:30 in the morning a couple of nights before my wedding and he followed my instructions to a T! Our guests had a great time, and he was easy to work with. I definitely recommend hiring him for your next event.

Tracy · Married on 08/26/2017

Paul provided all of my A/V equipment, uplighting and monogram. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, involved and invested vendor...he ensured our peace of mind from start to finish and the outcome was amazing!

P Wiz Entertainment 9
    P Wiz Entertainment 10
    P Wiz Entertainment 11

Eugenia · Married on 08/18/2017

We were totally pleased with DJ Wiz. The music was awesome and people just couldn't stop dancing! Me and my husband danced the whole night! I would definitely recommend him to DJ your wedding or any other event! You can completely trust him with your wedding!
    Sincerely,
    Genia and Jerome

Monicca · Married on 08/12/2017

Dj P Wiz was amazing did everything we asked and more!! Very nice and great to work with! I definitely recommend him if you need a Dj! Definitely will be using him again if we need a Dj.

Lucia · Married on 07/22/2017

Paul was, without a doubt, the best choice we made when it came to finding vendors for our wedding. He had the dance floor packed the entire night with everyone from kids to adults, playing the perfect songs and really reading the crowd. He was an amazing MC for the night and even worked with us on how we would introduce the bridal party into the reception. At the end of the night, everyone on the dance floor asked him to keep playing -- "please don't stop the party!!" - and he did! For TWO MORE HOURS. I can't wait until the next event we have so I can hire him again. Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Kristi · Married on 06/24/2017

Paul is incredible! I had a few moments where I was totally melting down about small hiccups related to music and Paul stepped in and handled each situation like a boss. He's so calm, professional and easy to work with. He was one of the first faces to calm me down as I lost my cool walking down the aisle - he is really An awesome guys to have in your corner as you plan. He is flexible and always willing to play your songs requested, but not afraid to push back with recommendations that are best for your day.

Paul, we would not have gotten thru the process without you. Thank you for everything!