63 Reviews for P Wiz Entertainment

Liability Insurance (3)
One Event Per Day (2)
MC (1)
57 P Wiz Entertainment Reviews

Paul was an excellent DJ. Those who attended our wedding are still raving about how great the music was. Paul is very versatile and played several selections which each of our guest, both young and old appreciated! Thanks, Paul! We will definitely be utilizing your services for future events!

Profile Picture Jazmine, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Wiz performed at our wedding at Morrison-Clark Inn (Wash DC) in late Apr 18. We were absolutely impressed with his performance. He is modestly priced compared to other DJs and tailors his services to your needs. Lighting was spectacular, music well-mixed and songs we wanted played were played and mixed accordingly to the mood. He provided plenty of energy and was attentive to particular announcements we wanted. DJ Wiz's correspondence leading up to our event was prompt and courteous. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture marc, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Paul was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He listened to what we wanted for our music choices, which was certainly an eclectic mix, and he exceeded our expectations. The uplighting he provided really transformed our space! He was extremely thorough throughout the entire planning process. He even offered to assist with wedding planning if needed. He recently started providing a Photo Booth service which our guests really enjoyed. The photos were great quality and he custom designed our layout to match our decor. I'm so glad I went with PWiz entertainment and would happily use them again for future events.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Paul took the time to get a feel for our musical taste, scouted the venue beforehand to ensure setup would occur seamlessly, was very flexible in fulfilling our spur-of-the-moment requests, and had a great feel for how the guests were reacting to each song played.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul did an amazing job at our wedding, he kept the party going with his implacable taste in music and his energy. Would recommend him hands down.

Profile Picture Sarahi, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

DJ P Wiz is amazing! The ceremony and introductions went so smoothly because of his professionalism! He played exactly what we asked for & I couldn't be happier. Now, the reception was an absolute blast! He interacted with the crowd and made sure everyone was having fun. I was able to use him for my photo booth as well. It doesn't get easier than that!

Profile Picture Brandy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had Paul for my wedding on Sunday, everything was perfect! From the ceremony, to the last dance. Did an amazing job getting everyone on the dance floor just like we wanted! Would hire him over and over if I could!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot emphasize how wonderful Paul is!!! First, he came to my rescue after my original DJ backed out at the last minute. He dealt with my husband and I having major events happen that made it nearly impossible for me to keep deadlines. But, the biggest thing, is how great the wedding was because of him!!!

First, Paul changed the entrance music for us at the last minute so we can have more of an updated music. Second, he kept the music going nonstop. I talked to the guests who loved that he monitored how the dance floor was, and if he started a song that no one was really dancing to -- he immediately changed it to a new song which brought everyone back. My husband is in the fire department, and Paul kept up with the energy level that comes when firemen get together. I have never been so impressed with a vendor before like I am with him.

The wedding was beyond epic. It all came from his energy and keeping us dancing all night. I have already recommended you to three more couples. One of my friends will be booking him for her wedding already!

If you need a DJ - BOOK PAUL - it will be the best decision you have ever made. THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU MADE MY WEDDING DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul is THE MAN! He had the wedding poppin' from the moment the recessional song played. The dance floor was packed and I actually had a guest tell me that her thighs were "burning" because she couldn't stop dancing. Don't look any further for your wedding DJ. All others will be a disappointment.

Profile Picture Sophia, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Book them, and you won't be disappointed! We used DJ P Wiz for officiant sound during the ceremony, uplighting in the reception room, and their photo booth. Paul is super accommodating, flexible, kind, and did whatever he could to alleviate our wedding stress. I never had to worry. Paul had everything under control. He takes his business extremely seriously--he does truly want to provide the best experience for his clients. I can't say enough good things about him. The officiant sound was clear and of good volume- no one said they could not hear. We had our ceremony outside and Paul provided a lavalier mic for the officiant and a handheld mic and stand for the reader. The uplighting was beautiful and in just the right spots. The photo booth was a BLAST and Paul and his associate were so attentive and full of energy all night. They had a gorgeous backdrop that we selected, and tons of fun props. Everyone loved it! Above all else, I will remember DJ P Wiz as capable, accommodating, friendly, and caring. Wedding planning is emotional as is the actual wedding day, so you want to have vendors that you fully trust, are kind, caring, and attentive. DJ P Wiz is all of that and more.

Profile Picture User6747989, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul is very professional and responsive. I sent my song requests and detailed instructions on how I wanted certain songs cut and edited and at 2:30 in the morning a couple of nights before my wedding and he followed my instructions to a T! Our guests had a great time, and he was easy to work with. I definitely recommend hiring him for your next event.

Profile Picture Aftan , 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul provided all of my A/V equipment, uplighting and monogram. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, involved and invested vendor...he ensured our peace of mind from start to finish and the outcome was amazing!

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We were totally pleased with DJ Wiz. The music was awesome and people just couldn't stop dancing! Me and my husband danced the whole night! I would definitely recommend him to DJ your wedding or any other event! You can completely trust him with your wedding!
Sincerely,
Genia and Jerome

Profile Picture Eugenia, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj P Wiz was amazing did everything we asked and more!! Very nice and great to work with! I definitely recommend him if you need a Dj! Definitely will be using him again if we need a Dj.

Profile Picture Monicca, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was, without a doubt, the best choice we made when it came to finding vendors for our wedding. He had the dance floor packed the entire night with everyone from kids to adults, playing the perfect songs and really reading the crowd. He was an amazing MC for the night and even worked with us on how we would introduce the bridal party into the reception. At the end of the night, everyone on the dance floor asked him to keep playing -- "please don't stop the party!!" - and he did! For TWO MORE HOURS. I can't wait until the next event we have so I can hire him again. Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Profile Picture Lucia, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul is incredible! I had a few moments where I was totally melting down about small hiccups related to music and Paul stepped in and handled each situation like a boss. He's so calm, professional and easy to work with. He was one of the first faces to calm me down as I lost my cool walking down the aisle - he is really An awesome guys to have in your corner as you plan. He is flexible and always willing to play your songs requested, but not afraid to push back with recommendations that are best for your day.

Paul, we would not have gotten thru the process without you. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul is a great DJ. He kept the dance floor moving with diverse selection of songs that the guest enjoyed. I highly recommend him for any celebration or occasion.

Profile Picture Bo, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

It was a pleasure to work with Paul throughout the process, from our first meeting in our home, to the very last moment of the event. He checked in every so often, almost weekly as the event approached, just to see how we were doing. That provided an added level of calm and was invaluable. In addition to this and all the other services provided, as well as his high quality equipment, Paul produced an outstanding monogram for us, based on our fanaticism of Arsenal Football Club. During the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, Paul synced seamlessly with two live music acts that we had, which had originally been an area of concern for us. He played our requested songs while also adding his own flair that played well with our requests. Lastly, there were many day of audibles that needed to be called due to inclement weather, as well as a late start. Paul navigated these brilliantly as an MC so that the event got back on time, but did not feel rushed. All in all, we highly recommend Paul. Value, quality, efficiency, and effectiveness measured, I'm not sure there is a better DJ in the area.

Profile Picture Victor, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Did a really great job adjusting to last minute changes. Very understanding and patient. Makes communication top priority. Everything felt 100% rehearsed without a rehearsal!

Profile Picture Dondre, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If I could give Paul 10 stars I would. I will be the first to admit that I am very picky, OCD and hard to please. However Paul exceeded my expectations. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect. I promise this is the DJ you want to host your events. He won't fail you. My family and friends are still talking about the DJ!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was great!! all the way!! Every aspect he was perfect, I would recommend and use again in the

Profile Picture jamie, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ P Wiz was the absolute best!! His professionalism is unmatched; he made certain to meet with us prior to our renewal, go over all of our songs, and offered uplighting suggestions, during our consultation, to enhance our guests experience. The day of the wedding, he arrived early to set up, did a sound check with our vocalist, and within the venue. He kept the party going, played great music, and his mixing was seamless! I stayed on my feet all night! He is hands down, the best that ever did it!! Beyond his DJing expertise, he is truly a great guy; very personable, and he had a great sense of humor. Thank you so much for all of your hardwork!

Profile Picture Elaine, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Book without hesitation. The party was non-stop. People stayed out of their seats. With his experience he will give you the experience of your dreams. From his lighting to his non-stop music you will be amazed. His pricing was well within reason. I will always refer him and no one else! We will be talking about him and his service for a long time to come.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful wedding with DJ Wiz's music. He gave us a detail list to choose songs, and also provided extra service with no additional charge.
I interviewed quite a few DJs, and DJ Wiz's quote and service is very reasonable and competitive. Strongly recommend!

Profile Picture Li, 3/12/17, 6 Reviews