68 Reviews for P Wiz Entertainment

Liability Insurance (5)
MC (5)
One Event Per Day (5)
62 P Wiz Entertainment Reviews

When we first spoke with Paul he promised to make our wedding the most epic event our guests have ever attended. At the time we thought this was quite the bar to set, but he managed to exceed those lofty expectations. He was extremely professional, making sure to get our input on all the music cues throughout the ceremony and reception and was quick to answer any questions we had. We gave him some very basic direction with the music for the reception and he managed to mix a playlist that kept the dance floor filled the entire evening, while also graciously working in requests day-of from guests. He also had an incredible attention to detail, making sure to pronounce everyone's name correctly and sticking to the schedule we provided. We would absolutely recommend DJ P Wiz to anyone looking for a DJ to make their event an epic night to remember.

Profile Picture Dan, 8/12/18, 13 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Paul was AMAZING! He was super responsive, very patient with our delays and last minute switches on him, and professional throughout the entire process. When I would tell people Paul was my DJ, many of them told me I made a great choice, and i found confidence in knowing he was well known and respected in the industry. He pulled our ceremony off flawlessly, and our reception was so much fun as he combined our American and Nigerian cultures. Aside from the professionalism and service, Paul really ended up feeling like a friend I've known for ages more than just a wedding vendor (and I didn't even meet him until our wedding day!) And I cannot recommend him more highly. You will NOT regret hiring him!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ P Wiz is the best! He rocked our wedding all afternoon and well into the night! He was great and accommodating when it came to a separate ceremony set up. We had a break between ceremony and reception and ultimately had 2 different events in 1 day and Paul was professional and kept the party going even during the break. He rocked the night reception and had the dance floor packed!! Look no further for your wedding DJ, he won't disappoint and he will make your day a blast!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones

Working with Paul was perfect! He is so attentive to you needs and even checks on you just to see how things are going overall. Throughout my planning journey I made lots of changes and asked lots of questions! Paul was nothing short of amazing throughout everything. I had a wonderful experience with him and recommend him over and over!

Thank you, Paul! My day was that much more special because of you!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was truly wonderful to work with! Communication was easy and he always responded quickly to my questions leading up to my wedding. He did a great job keeping the music moving smoothly from our outdoor ceremony, to our indoor cocktail hour and reception! I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Cristina, 5/20/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC, One Event Per Day

Paul was an excellent DJ. Those who attended our wedding are still raving about how great the music was. Paul is very versatile and played several selections which each of our guest, both young and old appreciated! Thanks, Paul! We will definitely be utilizing your services for future events!

Profile Picture Jazmine, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Wiz performed at our wedding at Morrison-Clark Inn (Wash DC) in late Apr 18. We were absolutely impressed with his performance. He is modestly priced compared to other DJs and tailors his services to your needs. Lighting was spectacular, music well-mixed and songs we wanted played were played and mixed accordingly to the mood. He provided plenty of energy and was attentive to particular announcements we wanted. DJ Wiz's correspondence leading up to our event was prompt and courteous. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture marc, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Paul was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He listened to what we wanted for our music choices, which was certainly an eclectic mix, and he exceeded our expectations. The uplighting he provided really transformed our space! He was extremely thorough throughout the entire planning process. He even offered to assist with wedding planning if needed. He recently started providing a Photo Booth service which our guests really enjoyed. The photos were great quality and he custom designed our layout to match our decor. I'm so glad I went with PWiz entertainment and would happily use them again for future events.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Paul took the time to get a feel for our musical taste, scouted the venue beforehand to ensure setup would occur seamlessly, was very flexible in fulfilling our spur-of-the-moment requests, and had a great feel for how the guests were reacting to each song played.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul did an amazing job at our wedding, he kept the party going with his implacable taste in music and his energy. Would recommend him hands down.

Profile Picture Sarahi, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day

DJ P Wiz is amazing! The ceremony and introductions went so smoothly because of his professionalism! He played exactly what we asked for & I couldn't be happier. Now, the reception was an absolute blast! He interacted with the crowd and made sure everyone was having fun. I was able to use him for my photo booth as well. It doesn't get easier than that!

Profile Picture Brandy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had Paul for my wedding on Sunday, everything was perfect! From the ceremony, to the last dance. Did an amazing job getting everyone on the dance floor just like we wanted! Would hire him over and over if I could!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot emphasize how wonderful Paul is!!! First, he came to my rescue after my original DJ backed out at the last minute. He dealt with my husband and I having major events happen that made it nearly impossible for me to keep deadlines. But, the biggest thing, is how great the wedding was because of him!!!

First, Paul changed the entrance music for us at the last minute so we can have more of an updated music. Second, he kept the music going nonstop. I talked to the guests who loved that he monitored how the dance floor was, and if he started a song that no one was really dancing to -- he immediately changed it to a new song which brought everyone back. My husband is in the fire department, and Paul kept up with the energy level that comes when firemen get together. I have never been so impressed with a vendor before like I am with him.

The wedding was beyond epic. It all came from his energy and keeping us dancing all night. I have already recommended you to three more couples. One of my friends will be booking him for her wedding already!

If you need a DJ - BOOK PAUL - it will be the best decision you have ever made. THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU MADE MY WEDDING DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul is THE MAN! He had the wedding poppin' from the moment the recessional song played. The dance floor was packed and I actually had a guest tell me that her thighs were "burning" because she couldn't stop dancing. Don't look any further for your wedding DJ. All others will be a disappointment.

Profile Picture Sophia, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Book them, and you won't be disappointed! We used DJ P Wiz for officiant sound during the ceremony, uplighting in the reception room, and their photo booth. Paul is super accommodating, flexible, kind, and did whatever he could to alleviate our wedding stress. I never had to worry. Paul had everything under control. He takes his business extremely seriously--he does truly want to provide the best experience for his clients. I can't say enough good things about him. The officiant sound was clear and of good volume- no one said they could not hear. We had our ceremony outside and Paul provided a lavalier mic for the officiant and a handheld mic and stand for the reader. The uplighting was beautiful and in just the right spots. The photo booth was a BLAST and Paul and his associate were so attentive and full of energy all night. They had a gorgeous backdrop that we selected, and tons of fun props. Everyone loved it! Above all else, I will remember DJ P Wiz as capable, accommodating, friendly, and caring. Wedding planning is emotional as is the actual wedding day, so you want to have vendors that you fully trust, are kind, caring, and attentive. DJ P Wiz is all of that and more.

Profile Picture User6747989, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul is very professional and responsive. I sent my song requests and detailed instructions on how I wanted certain songs cut and edited and at 2:30 in the morning a couple of nights before my wedding and he followed my instructions to a T! Our guests had a great time, and he was easy to work with. I definitely recommend hiring him for your next event.

Profile Picture Aftan , 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul provided all of my A/V equipment, uplighting and monogram. I couldn't have asked for a more professional, involved and invested vendor...he ensured our peace of mind from start to finish and the outcome was amazing!

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

We were totally pleased with DJ Wiz. The music was awesome and people just couldn't stop dancing! Me and my husband danced the whole night! I would definitely recommend him to DJ your wedding or any other event! You can completely trust him with your wedding!
Sincerely,
Genia and Jerome

Profile Picture Eugenia, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj P Wiz was amazing did everything we asked and more!! Very nice and great to work with! I definitely recommend him if you need a Dj! Definitely will be using him again if we need a Dj.

Profile Picture Monicca, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul was, without a doubt, the best choice we made when it came to finding vendors for our wedding. He had the dance floor packed the entire night with everyone from kids to adults, playing the perfect songs and really reading the crowd. He was an amazing MC for the night and even worked with us on how we would introduce the bridal party into the reception. At the end of the night, everyone on the dance floor asked him to keep playing -- "please don't stop the party!!" - and he did! For TWO MORE HOURS. I can't wait until the next event we have so I can hire him again. Thank you SO MUCH!!!!

Profile Picture Lucia, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Paul is incredible! I had a few moments where I was totally melting down about small hiccups related to music and Paul stepped in and handled each situation like a boss. He's so calm, professional and easy to work with. He was one of the first faces to calm me down as I lost my cool walking down the aisle - he is really An awesome guys to have in your corner as you plan. He is flexible and always willing to play your songs requested, but not afraid to push back with recommendations that are best for your day.

Paul, we would not have gotten thru the process without you. Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Paul is a great DJ. He kept the dance floor moving with diverse selection of songs that the guest enjoyed. I highly recommend him for any celebration or occasion.

Profile Picture Bo, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

It was a pleasure to work with Paul throughout the process, from our first meeting in our home, to the very last moment of the event. He checked in every so often, almost weekly as the event approached, just to see how we were doing. That provided an added level of calm and was invaluable. In addition to this and all the other services provided, as well as his high quality equipment, Paul produced an outstanding monogram for us, based on our fanaticism of Arsenal Football Club. During the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, Paul synced seamlessly with two live music acts that we had, which had originally been an area of concern for us. He played our requested songs while also adding his own flair that played well with our requests. Lastly, there were many day of audibles that needed to be called due to inclement weather, as well as a late start. Paul navigated these brilliantly as an MC so that the event got back on time, but did not feel rushed. All in all, we highly recommend Paul. Value, quality, efficiency, and effectiveness measured, I'm not sure there is a better DJ in the area.

Profile Picture Victor, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Did a really great job adjusting to last minute changes. Very understanding and patient. Makes communication top priority. Everything felt 100% rehearsed without a rehearsal!

Profile Picture Dondre, 5/27/17, 1 Review