P.T. Entertainment Reviews

P.T. Entertainment 1
P.T. Entertainment 2

Kevin Keenan · Getting married on 01/11/2021

Wedding Reception

PT Entertainment did a great job for our wedding reception. he was great at reading what type of crowd we had and playing different songs for everyone there. Pete was a really nice guy and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him and we plan on using him for our next party. Thumbs up form the Keenans!!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • JeanMarie

JeanMarie · Married on 11/16/2019

Best wedding dj

Pete was amazing throughout the entire process. First I have to say he was the best wedding DJ I have seen. He listened and played every song we wanted and was prepared to do so. Every song he played was perfect. He is super friendly too. So is his daughter who ran the daughter booth. Pete did a mash up of songs for our father dance and did a great job of that. Everything about him and his services were perfect including his patience because we were a pain in the ass at one point. Pete executed the perfect wedding for us and we couldn’t be happier. BOOK HIM!! I would recommend him to anyone and would definitely use him in the future !! He was fun and professional !! Best DJ and photo booth ever.

P.T. Entertainment 3
    Sent on 11/22/2019

P.T. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We had a great time at your wedding as well. Everyone in your bridal party were lots of fun and easy to work with. We wish the two of you a lifetime of happiness. Anything we can do for you in the future don’t hesitate to call.
  • Chris

Chris Picano · Married on 04/27/2019

Best wedding experience imaginable, all thanks to P.T.

Fantastic organization from top to bottom. Jeff and Pete went well above and beyond to make sure my wife and I, along with our guests, had the night of our lives. They also are very thorough and professional when preparing your event. Everything is organized and easy to follow. The photobooth is a must!

I strongly recommend P.T. Best in the business!

Sent on 05/14/2019

P.T. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review Chris. We had a blast as well! It was our honor to be a part of your special day. You and your friends were so much fun and danced the night away and made our job very easy. Best of luck with everything
  • Amanda

Amanda Williams · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely made our day!

We had quite a busy wedding day. Yet somehow through the entire evening they kept everyone happy & dancing at all times while still managing to fit in all the special little requests we had in our short reception time. The music was amazing and the photo booth was the talk of the night & in constant use! I can not thank them enough for making our wedding reception such a magical night for us!

Sent on 01/28/2019

P.T. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the nice review Amanda.
    It was my absolute pleasure being the DJ for your special day. You were a very stunning bride and I wish you and Mike all the best!

Jim Andersen · Married on 09/29/2018

Awesome DJs! Highly Recommended!

We had Jeff and Pete as our DJ/MC team. They far exceeded our expectations. Our dance floor was full the entire night! Pete went over every detail leading up to our special day. Then during our reception we just left everything to them and they totally rocked it! We also used their Photobooth services and the girl was very personable. It was also a big hit!

Sent on 12/29/2018

P.T. Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Jim. It was our pleasure to join you on your special day. Don’t hesitate to reach out for any future events. We would love to help you out. We wish you guys a lifetime of happiness.

Matthew Peterson · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding reception

Entertainment is such an important part of your wedding day, and you need to find a vendor who is reliable and trustworthy. PT Entertainment handle our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception with extreme professionalism. They even used a wireless system that really wowed our guests during cocktail hour. Our guests had a blast taking photos all night in the photobooth, so much fun that Pete kept it open an extra 30 minutes for us. And we got to keep the photos for our memories! Matt kept the dance floor packed all night, and played a mix of songs that includes our requests and our guest’s requests. I highly recommend this company for your big day, or any upcoming event you may be planning.

P.T. Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Matthew. It was our honor to be a part of your special day. I think we had just as much fun as you guys did.

Mike Walkoczy · Married on 08/31/2018

Very professional

Very reaponsive during the planning process. He played just the right music to get ours guests dancing.

P.T. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review. It was our pleasure to provide the music for your special day. You guys definitely know how to have a good time.

Matthew M. · Married on 08/18/2018

Professional and Absolutely Entertaining Wedding DJ

When we reached out to PT Entertainment the owner, Pete, happened to be on vacation with his family. He responded while on vacation expressing interest and telling us that he accepted our date (like anything else with your wedding, DJ's are no different - they are busy with all sorts of engagements so book them early. Sad, but true, your wedding date is not the only party going on that day). The fact that he responded while on vacation showed to us that he actually cares about what he does and takes some time to communicate regardless of where he is. We knew about PT from being around other events they have DJ'ed for your typical fun night out so when the owner Pete did reach out to us while on vacation we were pretty stoked they were available,. Communication regarding the booking and all the details that come with it went smooth whether it was via email or phone. Once the day came, Pete was our DJ and set the tone from the very get go. We only had some minor requests as far as the procession and what type of audience he could expect and he was absolutely accommodating and perfectly professional. From the moment everything kicked off right through the end, Pete not only made people laugh with his commentary but he kept the party rolling through all the ebb and flow that comes with a typical wedding. Our guests actually complemented us on how much fun they had because of him. I will take credit for making a sound decision, but Pete and PT deserve all the credit. We told all of our guests about him based on their affection for how he handled our wedding so I know he won over 100 people in 1 evening. True professional and I wouldn't think to hire another DJ unless PT packed it in. You hire them and you will get a very well put together and fun flowing party. This is professionalism at its best.

Sent on 12/05/2018

P.T. Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for your great review Matthew. It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day. You guys were a lot of fun to work with. Don’t hesitate to give us a call next time that you are looking to book entertainment for any events.

kim · Married on 07/28/2018

Pete was great, he followed all our requests and even extended our night when we requested last minute. He was great with my kids and their requests for songs. He was the music behind our perfect day. We are beyond pleased with our choice in DJ services. We would use him again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/21/2018

P.T. Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Kim. You guys were so much fun to work for. Glad to have been a part of your special day.

Adam · Married on 05/24/2018

Professional with a personal touch

We worked with Matt from PT Entertainment. They were by far the easiest vendor that we worked with. My wife and I are so happy to have had them be a part of our special day and highly recommend them!! Reasonably priced, highly professional and all around great people.

P.T. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you reviewing us Adam. If you ever need our services in the future don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Michael Deluise · Married on 04/29/2018

Professional and Pleasant

He was very professional and pleasant to talk to. Showed up early to set up and go over song list. He was not consistently asking questions. He never got it in our way. The mix of songs was great, based off of the guest. And he kept the volume and a very good level. I was able to talk to people without yelling.

Sent on 12/29/2018

P.T. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the nice review. You guys had a very fun group of guests. That always makes our job so much easier.

Tara · Married on 11/12/2017

Pete was so much fun and accommodating! He played all the songs I loved and followed my wedding requests perfectly! He did a great job!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

We chose Pete to DJ our wedding based upon reviews! He had exceeded our expectations, by far! We left most of the song choices up to him, and he had the dance floor crowded all night long! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!
    Keep rockin’ and rollin’ Pete!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Sophia · Married on 09/09/2017

Everyone had a blast with the photo booth at our wedding.. the pictures and quality are great! Thank you for making our night memorable!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

Pete made my wedding experience better than I could have ever imagined. He made the things I wanted most to happen on my special day. He not only provided excellent service, he had everyone up and dancing all night long! I would highly recommend Pete for any event you are looking for .. well, only if you are really looking to have the BEST time ever!!! =]

P.T. Entertainment 4
    Sent on 11/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2017

Pete was the DJat my wedding and was awesome! He played all the songs we chose and added some songs to dance to. He was very professional and accommodating. I highly reccomed P.T. Entertainment and Pete!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/27/2016

Pete has been a friend of mine for many years and I would never have picked anyone else to DJ my wedding. He took all notes that I had sent him, followed our playlist, and engaged everyone when speaking. The night went on without a hitch and the sound was perfect. Highly recommended for weddings and major events alike.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2016

Dj Pete is in a class all his own. He was always there for me with my million questions and kept the party moving. He catered to my strange requests ;) but didn't forget how to get people dancing. No party/wedding/get together would be complete without Dj Pete.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Mike · Married on 11/01/2016

I would highly recommend Pete for any wedding that you are planning. He will truly go the extra mile to make sure your day is as special as it's supposed to be. He helped us with everything from accommodating our ceremony outside, to song selections, and even helped plan out how our reception would be run. Really the best and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Tiana · Married on 10/29/2016

Dj Pete Did an amazing job making our wedding very memorable! Couldnt have asked for a better dj!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Tim · Married on 09/23/2016

DJ Pete killed it! He is so much fun to deal with. He brings your event alive! Couldn't ask for a better TRUE Dj. He made everything perfect for us! Thanks Dj Pete keep it country! YeeHaw!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Caitie · Married on 06/25/2016

DJ was awesome. We highly recommend him and would absolutely use him again in the future.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Pt entertainment was awesome... they had everyone dancing all night... great music knows how to play a Little bit of everything for everyone... I would highly recommend him for any event u may have...

Sent on 11/27/2016

mark · Married on 06/28/2015

Look no further, D.J. Pete knows what to play and when to play it. We were very happy with his service and highly recommend him for a wedding or any other event. I will be using D.J. Pete in the future for all of my events.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Chrissy · Married on 08/15/2014

This company is amazing! Very professional and all my guests commented how wonderful our DJ was during our wedding ceremony and reception. Uplighting was perfect as well. I would definitely recommend this company and use them again. Thank you PT Entertainment for making my special day perfect!!

Sent on 08/19/2014