P.T. Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

P.T. Entertainment 1

Matthew M. · Married on 08/18/2018

Professional and Absolutely Entertaining Wedding DJ

When we reached out to PT Entertainment the owner, Pete, happened to be on vacation with his family. He responded while on vacation expressing interest and telling us that he accepted our date (like anything else with your wedding, DJ's are no different - they are busy with all sorts of engagements so book them early. Sad, but true, your wedding date is not the only party going on that day). The fact that he responded while on vacation showed to us that he actually cares about what he does and takes some time to communicate regardless of where he is. We knew about PT from being around other events they have DJ'ed for your typical fun night out so when the owner Pete did reach out to us while on vacation we were pretty stoked they were available,. Communication regarding the booking and all the details that come with it went smooth whether it was via email or phone. Once the day came, Pete was our DJ and set the tone from the very get go. We only had some minor requests as far as the procession and what type of audience he could expect and he was absolutely accommodating and perfectly professional. From the moment everything kicked off right through the end, Pete not only made people laugh with his commentary but he kept the party rolling through all the ebb and flow that comes with a typical wedding. Our guests actually complemented us on how much fun they had because of him. I will take credit for making a sound decision, but Pete and PT deserve all the credit. We told all of our guests about him based on their affection for how he handled our wedding so I know he won over 100 people in 1 evening. True professional and I wouldn't think to hire another DJ unless PT packed it in. You hire them and you will get a very well put together and fun flowing party. This is professionalism at its best.

Sent on 12/05/2018

P.T. Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for your great review Matthew. It was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day. You guys were a lot of fun to work with. Don’t hesitate to give us a call next time that you are looking to book entertainment for any events.

kim · Married on 07/28/2018

Pete was great, he followed all our requests and even extended our night when we requested last minute. He was great with my kids and their requests for songs. He was the music behind our perfect day. We are beyond pleased with our choice in DJ services. We would use him again in a heartbeat.

Tara · Married on 11/12/2017

Pete was so much fun and accommodating! He played all the songs I loved and followed my wedding requests perfectly! He did a great job!

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

We chose Pete to DJ our wedding based upon reviews! He had exceeded our expectations, by far! We left most of the song choices up to him, and he had the dance floor crowded all night long! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!
    Keep rockin’ and rollin’ Pete!

Sophia · Married on 09/09/2017

Everyone had a blast with the photo booth at our wedding.. the pictures and quality are great! Thank you for making our night memorable!

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

Pete made my wedding experience better than I could have ever imagined. He made the things I wanted most to happen on my special day. He not only provided excellent service, he had everyone up and dancing all night long! I would highly recommend Pete for any event you are looking for .. well, only if you are really looking to have the BEST time ever!!! =]

P.T. Entertainment 2

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2017

Pete was the DJat my wedding and was awesome! He played all the songs we chose and added some songs to dance to. He was very professional and accommodating. I highly reccomed P.T. Entertainment and Pete!

Ashley · Married on 11/27/2016

Pete has been a friend of mine for many years and I would never have picked anyone else to DJ my wedding. He took all notes that I had sent him, followed our playlist, and engaged everyone when speaking. The night went on without a hitch and the sound was perfect. Highly recommended for weddings and major events alike.

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2016

Dj Pete is in a class all his own. He was always there for me with my million questions and kept the party moving. He catered to my strange requests ;) but didn't forget how to get people dancing. No party/wedding/get together would be complete without Dj Pete.

Mike · Married on 11/01/2016

I would highly recommend Pete for any wedding that you are planning. He will truly go the extra mile to make sure your day is as special as it's supposed to be. He helped us with everything from accommodating our ceremony outside, to song selections, and even helped plan out how our reception would be run. Really the best and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Tiana · Married on 10/29/2016

Dj Pete Did an amazing job making our wedding very memorable! Couldnt have asked for a better dj!

Tim · Married on 09/23/2016

DJ Pete killed it! He is so much fun to deal with. He brings your event alive! Couldn't ask for a better TRUE Dj. He made everything perfect for us! Thanks Dj Pete keep it country! YeeHaw!

Caitie · Married on 06/25/2016

DJ was awesome. We highly recommend him and would absolutely use him again in the future.

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Pt entertainment was awesome... they had everyone dancing all night... great music knows how to play a Little bit of everything for everyone... I would highly recommend him for any event u may have...

mark · Married on 06/28/2015

Look no further, D.J. Pete knows what to play and when to play it. We were very happy with his service and highly recommend him for a wedding or any other event. I will be using D.J. Pete in the future for all of my events.

Chrissy · Married on 08/15/2014

This company is amazing! Very professional and all my guests commented how wonderful our DJ was during our wedding ceremony and reception. Uplighting was perfect as well. I would definitely recommend this company and use them again. Thank you PT Entertainment for making my special day perfect!!

Justin · Married on 02/16/2014

P.T. Entertainment is amazing! I wouldn't look anywhere else!

Donna · Married on 10/12/2013

PT Entertainment is very professional, friendly and are just awesome DJ's! I would highly recommend them for any event!!

Pamela · Married on 05/25/2013

P. T. Entertainment provided excellent service throughout the entire process and helped make our wedding day magical. I highly recommend using this company; Pete and his staff are great!!! They arrive on time, are professional and knowledgable, the prices are great and they will get the crowd up and dancing to make your party a success!

Pete was wonderful to work with. At the wedding, guest requested inappropriate music which he refused to play. At that time he notified my daughter (the bride) that this was occurring and that he was not honoring their requests.