19 Reviews for P.T. Entertainment

Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
19 P.T. Entertainment Reviews

Pete was great, he followed all our requests and even extended our night when we requested last minute. He was great with my kids and their requests for songs. He was the music behind our perfect day. We are beyond pleased with our choice in DJ services. We would use him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture kim, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete was so much fun and accommodating! He played all the songs I loved and followed my wedding requests perfectly! He did a great job!

Profile Picture Tara, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We chose Pete to DJ our wedding based upon reviews! He had exceeded our expectations, by far! We left most of the song choices up to him, and he had the dance floor crowded all night long! We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ!
Keep rockin’ and rollin’ Pete!

Profile Picture Samantha , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everyone had a blast with the photo booth at our wedding.. the pictures and quality are great! Thank you for making our night memorable!

Profile Picture Sophia, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pete made my wedding experience better than I could have ever imagined. He made the things I wanted most to happen on my special day. He not only provided excellent service, he had everyone up and dancing all night long! I would highly recommend Pete for any event you are looking for .. well, only if you are really looking to have the BEST time ever!!! =]

Photo for P.T. Entertainment Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete was the DJat my wedding and was awesome! He played all the songs we chose and added some songs to dance to. He was very professional and accommodating. I highly reccomed P.T. Entertainment and Pete!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance

Pete has been a friend of mine for many years and I would never have picked anyone else to DJ my wedding. He took all notes that I had sent him, followed our playlist, and engaged everyone when speaking. The night went on without a hitch and the sound was perfect. Highly recommended for weddings and major events alike.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dj Pete is in a class all his own. He was always there for me with my million questions and kept the party moving. He catered to my strange requests ;) but didn't forget how to get people dancing. No party/wedding/get together would be complete without Dj Pete.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend Pete for any wedding that you are planning. He will truly go the extra mile to make sure your day is as special as it's supposed to be. He helped us with everything from accommodating our ceremony outside, to song selections, and even helped plan out how our reception would be run. Really the best and we couldn't have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Mike, 11/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Pete Did an amazing job making our wedding very memorable! Couldnt have asked for a better dj!

Profile Picture Tiana, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Pete killed it! He is so much fun to deal with. He brings your event alive! Couldn't ask for a better TRUE Dj. He made everything perfect for us! Thanks Dj Pete keep it country! YeeHaw!

Profile Picture Tim, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ was awesome. We highly recommend him and would absolutely use him again in the future.

Profile Picture Caitie, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pt entertainment was awesome... they had everyone dancing all night... great music knows how to play a Little bit of everything for everyone... I would highly recommend him for any event u may have...

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Look no further, D.J. Pete knows what to play and when to play it. We were very happy with his service and highly recommend him for a wedding or any other event. I will be using D.J. Pete in the future for all of my events.

Profile Picture mark, 6/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company is amazing! Very professional and all my guests commented how wonderful our DJ was during our wedding ceremony and reception. Uplighting was perfect as well. I would definitely recommend this company and use them again. Thank you PT Entertainment for making my special day perfect!!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 8/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

P.T. Entertainment is amazing! I wouldn't look anywhere else!

Profile Picture Justin, 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

PT Entertainment is very professional, friendly and are just awesome DJ's! I would highly recommend them for any event!!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

P. T. Entertainment provided excellent service throughout the entire process and helped make our wedding day magical. I highly recommend using this company; Pete and his staff are great!!! They arrive on time, are professional and knowledgable, the prices are great and they will get the crowd up and dancing to make your party a success!

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pete was wonderful to work with. At the wedding, guest requested inappropriate music which he refused to play. At that time he notified my daughter (the bride) that this was occurring and that he was not honoring their requests.

Profile Picture User4352618, 2+ years ago, 1 Review