P.L.Carrillo Photography Reviews

1 User photo

P.L.Carrillo Photography 1
  • Arianna

Arianna · Married on 04/14/2018

Mr.Carrillo did an amazing job with our wedding photos. He was extreamly professional and made sure we got all of the photos we wanted on our big day. He was very selective with what angles he took photos of and was able to make it look like we were the only ones on the beach on a Saturday morning. We enjoyed having him photograph our wedding and made the whole experience comfortable and fun. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and I would highly recommend him to everyone.

P.L.Carrillo Photography 2

Jaclyn · Married on 02/01/2018

Pedro has a great personality and makes it easy to feel comfortable. He always had quick responses to all the questions I had. The pictures turned out perfect; from the ceremony, family pictures, reception, cake, etc. It really showed that Pedro loves what he does. He wasn't in a rush to get out after our time was up.
    I was also impressed with his ability to keep up with what was supposed to happen when. My head was all over the place and he got everyone together to make everything go smooth.
    I would highly recommend Pedro to any future potential customers. He went above and beyond, is very personable, and dedicated to his work.
    Turn around time for final edits of pictures were done before I was expecting.
    Definitely give Pedro a try!
    Thank you so much for making it a beautiful night! :)

Kim · Married on 09/04/2016

We can't thank you enough for making our daughters day so special and unforgettable!!

From when you first met we could tell you are passionate about your work and a wonderful person.

You made Courtney and Adam
    feel very comfortable and at ease.

The amazing job you did with the photographs will always be cherished and admired.

Thank you so much!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/08/2015

Pedro was absolutely amazing! Our St Petersburg wedding was a destination wedding for us and out of all our vendors he was the easiest to get in touch with! He helped us arrange a location and time for our engagement photos around the vacation that we had planned to visit FL. We are definitely a little awkward in front of the camera and he made us feel very confortable. The pictures that we have seen have come out great and I would highly recommend him!!!!

Cyndy · Married on 03/21/2015

Pedro was absolutely fantastic!!! He was so flexible with working around me and everyone in the bridal suite and still managing to get fantastic shots! He did such a wonderful job with capturing moments without being a distraction to the ceremony. I would (and have) recommend him to other couples. He does great beach weddings - ours being at the Tradewinds. Thanks Pedro for a fantastic job!!

Georgie · Married on 03/10/2015

P.L Carillo helped to capture our special day in the most beautiful ways possible! Our pictures turned out AMAZING!!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2014

Pedro is AMAZING. He is very professional, patient, and a lot of fun to work with. Not only did he do our wedding photos, but he took on the challenge of our engagement photos which included our two large dogs. He is always quick to respond to any emails or phone calls, and the turn around time for our photos was much quicker then anticipated.

Tonya · Married on 08/26/2014

Pedro did an amazing job doing our wedding photos. We couldn't be happier! We are so glad to have had him for our special day! He was very professional, patient, and very responsive to ALL of our emails! We know who to use next time we are in St Pete Florida!
    Thank you for capturing our treasured memories!

Nigel · Married on 08/25/2014

Just received the photo's from our recent wedding. Absolutely delighted, the images are fantastic and something to look back on in years to come. The service offered was both professional and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Would strongly recommend.

Kevin "DASH" · Married on 08/23/2014

P.L.Carrillo captured beautiful images of my wedding. When my bride and I received the pictures, we were immediately transported back to that wonderful day. The photos are vibrant and full of life. P.L. Carrillo was easy to work with, and kept us and our guests smiling while we took the photos. The images were more than I was expecting, and we will treasure them for the rest of our lives.

Hector & Daiana · Married on 07/19/2014

Great technique for sunset beach weddings. Good communication and clarity on any response. Willingness to give tips and cater our needs. Good price!

Katie · Married on 06/21/2014

Pedro was absolutely more then we could have asked for on our wedding day. The pictures came out perfect and he found a way to capture all of the moments and more. We are so grateful to have had him there!

Grace · Married on 02/01/2014

Awesome wedding photographer and very friendly! He took shots that we requested and came up with other fun shots to help us remember our special day!(: still in love with my photos!!!

Pedro was fantastic! We were impressed by his way of capturing natural light in the photos in his portfolio so we hired him for our sunset beach wedding. The pictures are amazing, especially the sunset ones.

He was professional and great to work with. We felt perfectly at ease with him. Our guests loved him too. He was able to capture many special, quiet moments. We lost my grandmother a few months after the wedding, and Pedro's photos of her dancing with my grandfather are now treasured by the whole family.

I can't recommend Pedro highly enough. He exceeded our expectations in every way.

Pedro is really good at telling everyone how to pose to look good in the picture

Dala · Married on 09/28/2013

Pedro and his assistant did a wonderful job. We are enjoying all the different creative shots that he came up with that we didn't even know he took. What a really nice surprise. He was professional and very courteous and his photography was top notch. My husband and I were both amazed at how he took so many different pictures throughout the ceremony from every angle of the church and we didn't even notice he was there taking pictures!! That is really saying a lot because we got married in a very large church so he definitely got his exercise running around! I would definitely use him again at another event or recommend him highly to others.

Linda · Married on 08/24/2013

Pedro is very professional. While he was taking photos at our wedding we hardly knew he was even there. We have seen his past work and immediately we were sold. We are so happy and would definitely recommend him to others.

Angie · Married on 08/16/2013

Pedro did an amazing job taking our photos for our 10 year wedding vow renewal on the beach. Pedro totally turned the day around to a positive experience for us after we had a bad experience with the wedding planners on the day of the wedding. You can tell that he loves his work and is passionate about it. He was rolling around in the sand to get the best shot. I had requested a picture of my husband and I to be taken in the ocean with a wave crashing on us. Not only did Pedro jump on board with the idea he had to get in the water as well. So needless to say he left sandy and the lower half his body was soaked. All of the pic turned out great but I think the water one was my favorite. :-)

Heather · Married on 08/12/2013

Pedro was wonderful! He created a beautiful story of our beach wedding with his amazing photography. He even captured moments that I had forgotten had happened. What a treasure to have such special memories photographed so beautifully. He was such a pleasure to work with, and so accommodating. I would highly recommend him for any occasion. Thank you Pedro, for helping to make our special day even more special, in a way that will last us a lifetime. We are so happy to have had you as our photographer.

Heather and Peter. Wedding on Clearwater Beach

Marty & Linda · Married on 06/05/2013

Excellent job! Would use him again when we need a photographer.

Deanna · Married on 03/30/2013

Working with Pedro was fabulous! His work is excellent, sneak preview, revealed some of the most amazing, creative, breath taking pictures I have ever seen! He is very pleasant and accommodating to work with! I would definitely recommend his services. Pedro, I can't thank you enough for providing us with beautiful memories that will last a lifetime! Deanna Pfoff-Fuqua wedding!

Pedro did an absolutely wonderful job! He was there for pre ceremony pictures and was very involved! He made the process much easier. Throughout planning he emails to check in and offers to help with everything. He is a wonderful photographer and is highly recommended.

Ann Marie · Married on 03/23/2013

I loved working with Pedro for my wedding at Island Way Grill (Clearwater, FL) - March 23, 2013. He was so easy to work with and very professional. My family and bridal party told me that they were very impressed by him and he could tell that he has such a passion for photography. Pedro posted one of our shots on Facebook and I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. I highly recommend P.L. Carrillo Photography!

Meaghan · Married on 11/17/2012

Pedro was so professional and has a true talent! He captured such beautiful pictures on our wedding day that we will cherish forever!

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2012

I love P.L. Carrillo's work. I live in MO and had my wedding in FL, so responding was always via email and he always contacted me back in a fast manner. I am extremely happy with my wedding photos.. He did an amazing job!