P.A.P.A. Entertainment Reviews

101 | Atlanta, GA

101 Reviews for P.A.P.A. Entertainment

Tammy M. · Married on 11/09/2020

Absolutely amazing

We had a great experience with DJ papa rooster. Our wedding went smoothly even with last minute changes on our part. The reception was great with all announcements on target and kept the dance floor hopping. Had so much fun will use in the future again.

Sent on 11/09/2020

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

thank you so much for the review. I had a blast with the action call outs! Just remember DJ PaPaRooster keeps em cluckin!

Erica S. · Married on 10/16/2020

Top Notch DJ

After our wedding we had people coming up to us saying “What a great party!” and we know that is thanks to Darius! He was able to read the crowd, playing songs for all ages, and keeping the energy up! I danced all night. On top of that, he was professional and was even able to reschedule us no problem when we had to move our wedding date. Top- notch DJ and we are so happy we had him at our wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2020

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

I had a blast at your wedding! Thank you so much for kind words and I'm glad I could make your day special.
  • Cayleigh

Cayleigh W. · Married on 09/19/2020

Hands down best DJ

DJ PapaRooster made our wedding reception incredibly fun! He read the crowd great and played the music everyone wanted to hear to keep all of us dancing all night long! We hated when the night was over and we had to leave the dance floor. He was incredibly flexible and I believe he truly enjoys what he does. His energy level is great and doesn't dwindle. He definitely had a part in making our wedding memorable. Worth every penny! If you are looking for a fun DJ, he's your guy. My husband and I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2020

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Woot Woot! Glad I could make your day special. I hope everyone had fun and also thank you for the kind words! I had a blast on your wedding day!

D. Banks · Married on 08/01/2020

Kept the party going

DJ PaPaRooster Dj'd and MC'd our wedding reception and was phenomenonal. He met all of our special song and announcement request that we threw at him. We had a multicultural attendance but Darius was able to accommodate our every need, even going as far as playing some Indian Bollywood songs and taking request. Lastly he was able to make our special day perfect despite the global pandemic. We've already had guest reach out for his contact information. I highly recommend DJ PaPaRooster for any upcoming event!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Dereisha · Married on 07/25/2020

Wedding ceremony and reception

He was great throughout the entire process, even during the pandemic he was helpful. Thank you & many blessings to you.

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Chanterryka

Chanterryka W. · Married on 05/12/2020

The best wedding of 2020 !

D.J Papa Rooster keep the party going at our wedding. He was very active with the crowd and played a great variety of music, including our favorite songs. We had a great time and so did our guest. Keep um clucking !

Sent on 02/14/2021
  • Mallory

Mallory A. · Married on 04/25/2020

Exceeded every expectation of a DJ!! BOOK HIM!!

DJ Papa Rooster was amazing!!! Our original wedding date was planned for April 2020, which we had to move due to COVID. Darius was so understanding and accommodating to move our reception party, his ability to work with me helped take away any stress that could have potentially been added at such an unknowing time with all the changes we were having to make to our special day. He communicated to make sure everything was going to go smoothly on our reception date and arrived super early to make sure everything was set up perfectly. We even had a super last minute (hour before) change of location of ceremony due to rain that he was super accommodating for as well. Once it was reception time he got the crowd going and kept it going the entire night!! He was super engaging with the guests and got a "choo choo train" line started which was one of the most fun parts of the night! He got everyone involved! Another highlight was doing the Auburn and Alabama fight songs. Before the wedding I told him we would like to do this toward the end of the night and he exceeded any expectation I had, he had the guests separated on sides and made it a friendly competition of cheers and chants, it was AWESOME! Our wedding reception was one of the most fun days of our entire lives and a huge part of that was how much fun Darius made it for us!! He puts so much effort into making your event special and I would recommend him 10/10 times, I hope that I have an event in the future that I get to use him again for!!! I can not say enough good things about Darius, You will not regret booking him!! HUGE THANK YOU to DJ Papa Rooster for making our night unforgettable!!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Alexander D. · Married on 02/22/2020

Excellent, professional, and fun DJ

DJ PaPaRooster was the DJ for my wedding, and he did an EXCEPTIONAL job! During our first phone conversations about the wedding, I described to him that I wanted my wedding to be a party during the ending of the reception, and he did just that! His set up and lighting was well done, and complete on time with no issues. He spoke very well as the emcee, and played an extremely impressive playlist that had everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, dancing and having a phenomenal time!

Sent on 06/04/2020
  • Dr.

Dr. M. · Married on 02/09/2020

A Night to Remember!

DJ Papa Rooster was AMAZING! From the very beginning he was super nice and asked a bunch of questions to make sure our day included everything we wanted. He was easy to get in touch with, and he didn't mind me texting him a million times with a bunch of questions lol. His pricing is really reasonable, and the experience was way more than what we expected. He had our crowd on their feet for almost the entire reception, and whenever we came up with another request, he added it to the mix. DJ Papa Rooster made our wedding that much more enjoyable, and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking to elevate their party experience. 10/10 for sure!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Elli

Elli G. · Married on 11/23/2019

He made the wedding

DJ Papa rooster was the perfect DJ. He made our reception so fun and orchestrated the ceremony as well. He was also easy to work with very accommodating. You need him for your wedding or event!

Sent on 12/30/2019

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you soooo much for the kind words and also using my services! I really had a blast at your wedding. Bear had a blast as well!

Demetrius P. · Married on 11/09/2019

Powe-Williams Wedding

Professionalism at an all time high !!! Interacted wonderfully with guest, and left an incredible impression on everyone. Will definitely refer to anyone I know having any event in which DJ services are required !!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Paige P. · Married on 11/05/2019

Keeping the Party Going

We can't say enough about DJ Papa Rooster and his "hype man" Bear. We had a tall order to fill which included many music genres to fit different tastes and ages of attendees. He not only went over and beyond to keep the dance floor full he was also able to keep energy high (even with those who were sitting). He definitely kept the party going while making sure the Bride and Groom knew he was there to make their day perfect. On that day DJ Papa Rooster not only became the only DJ we will ever recommend for any event, he also became part of our family. Cluck Up! YEAH!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jonathan P. · Married on 11/02/2019

Helpful and easy to work with

Dj PAPARooster did a fantastic job at our wedding without us having to lift a finger.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren D. · Married on 10/19/2019

PAPA Rooster is amazing!

PAPA Rooster is amazing! I could't have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. He had everyone dancing, young and old! I would definitely book him for any of my DJ needs.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Michael G. · Married on 09/28/2019

EXCELLENT experience with DJ PapaRooster

DJ PaPaRooster did exactly what he said he would do. He kept our reception going all night with great music and a great personality with interacting with guests. If he’ll have us, DJ PaPaRooster will always be our DJ for whenever we need one.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Adrienne H. · Married on 09/22/2019

Wedding Day

Very professional! Helped make my wedding day a success

Sent on 10/05/2019

Jalan · Married on 09/21/2019

A DJ that know how to have a GREAT TIME

P.A.P.A. was amazing for our wedding reception. He kept ppl on their feet and partying the entire time. Great music and even better audience engagement!! Our guests couldn’t stop telling us on how great of a DJ he was!!! I would book him over and over again!!! Make sure you have P.A.P.A. entertainment for your next event!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I truly had a blast at your wedding. I definitely felt the love in the air. Once again congratulation on your special day.
  • Kiara

Kiara · Married on 08/10/2019

Goes with the flow

DJ PapaRooster is great at entertaining the crowd and getting people on the dance floor. He went with the flow and accepted last minute changes without difficulty. He ensured that everyone had a great time during our wedding weekend and reception. He is AWESOME!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

Very fun and professional

He was very friendly and easy to work with. He kept things fun and moving along smoothly. I would highly recommend using DJ Papa Rooster for your wedding or event.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Mimi · Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision I made for our wedding!

Papa was a phenomenal DJ and MC. I had at least a dozen guests tell me that the wedding was the absolute best they’ve been to and I believe it’s a direct result of Papa being able to feel the crowd out and move them with music. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and I’m so happy we were referred to him. He is actually quite popular and famous in the DJ world so I’m ecstatic he was available for our date! Thank you Papa!

-Keith and Mica

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Krysta

Krysta · Married on 04/12/2019

Awesome awesome awesome!!!

Dj papa rooster was absolutely amazing. Great to work with and super helpful with any questions you have coming up to your big event. Could not have ask for a better dj for my wedding. Highly highly recommend for any event!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Melissa M. · Married on 04/12/2019

Loved this DJ best ever

He is the best DJ ever, great service, awesome personality

• Brittany

Brittany L. · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing DJ

He was very friendly, happy, funny, and everyone enjoyed him.

Lee P. · Married on 04/12/2019

Will tell everyone to hire him!

He did a great job. Fun guy. Worth every penny.