P.A.P.A. Entertainment Reviews

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 5
  • Dr.

Dr. Miracle Pitts · Getting married on 02/09/2020

A Night to Remember!

DJ Papa Rooster was AMAZING! From the very beginning he was super nice and asked a bunch of questions to make sure our day included everything we wanted. He was easy to get in touch with, and he didn't mind me texting him a million times with a bunch of questions lol. His pricing is really reasonable, and the experience was way more than what we expected. He had our crowd on their feet for almost the entire reception, and whenever we came up with another request, he added it to the mix. DJ Papa Rooster made our wedding that much more enjoyable, and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking to elevate their party experience. 10/10 for sure!

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 6
    Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Elli

Elli George · Married on 11/23/2019

He made the wedding

DJ Papa rooster was the perfect DJ. He made our reception so fun and orchestrated the ceremony as well. He was also easy to work with very accommodating. You need him for your wedding or event!

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 7
    Sent on 12/30/2019

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you soooo much for the kind words and also using my services! I really had a blast at your wedding. Bear had a blast as well!

Demetrius Powe · Married on 11/09/2019

Powe-Williams Wedding

Professionalism at an all time high !!! Interacted wonderfully with guest, and left an incredible impression on everyone. Will definitely refer to anyone I know having any event in which DJ services are required !!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Paige Pollock · Married on 11/05/2019

Keeping the Party Going

We can't say enough about DJ Papa Rooster and his "hype man" Bear. We had a tall order to fill which included many music genres to fit different tastes and ages of attendees. He not only went over and beyond to keep the dance floor full he was also able to keep energy high (even with those who were sitting). He definitely kept the party going while making sure the Bride and Groom knew he was there to make their day perfect. On that day DJ Papa Rooster not only became the only DJ we will ever recommend for any event, he also became part of our family. Cluck Up! YEAH!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jonathan Pongetti · Married on 11/02/2019

Helpful and easy to work with

Dj PAPARooster did a fantastic job at our wedding without us having to lift a finger.

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Dowdell · Married on 10/19/2019

PAPA Rooster is amazing!

PAPA Rooster is amazing! I could't have asked for a better DJ for my wedding. He had everyone dancing, young and old! I would definitely book him for any of my DJ needs.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Michael Gilmore · Married on 09/28/2019

EXCELLENT experience with DJ PapaRooster

DJ PaPaRooster did exactly what he said he would do. He kept our reception going all night with great music and a great personality with interacting with guests. If he’ll have us, DJ PaPaRooster will always be our DJ for whenever we need one.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Adrienne Henderson · Married on 09/22/2019

Wedding Day

Very professional! Helped make my wedding day a success

Sent on 10/05/2019

Jalan · Married on 09/21/2019

A DJ that know how to have a GREAT TIME

P.A.P.A. was amazing for our wedding reception. He kept ppl on their feet and partying the entire time. Great music and even better audience engagement!! Our guests couldn’t stop telling us on how great of a DJ he was!!! I would book him over and over again!!! Make sure you have P.A.P.A. entertainment for your next event!!!

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 8
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 9
    Sent on 10/21/2019

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I truly had a blast at your wedding. I definitely felt the love in the air. Once again congratulation on your special day.
  • Kiara

Kiara · Married on 08/10/2019

Goes with the flow

DJ PapaRooster is great at entertaining the crowd and getting people on the dance floor. He went with the flow and accepted last minute changes without difficulty. He ensured that everyone had a great time during our wedding weekend and reception. He is AWESOME!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

Very fun and professional

He was very friendly and easy to work with. He kept things fun and moving along smoothly. I would highly recommend using DJ Papa Rooster for your wedding or event.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Mimi · Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision I made for our wedding!

Papa was a phenomenal DJ and MC. I had at least a dozen guests tell me that the wedding was the absolute best they’ve been to and I believe it’s a direct result of Papa being able to feel the crowd out and move them with music. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and I’m so happy we were referred to him. He is actually quite popular and famous in the DJ world so I’m ecstatic he was available for our date! Thank you Papa!

-Keith and Mica

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Krysta

Krysta · Married on 04/12/2019

Awesome awesome awesome!!!

Dj papa rooster was absolutely amazing. Great to work with and super helpful with any questions you have coming up to your big event. Could not have ask for a better dj for my wedding. Highly highly recommend for any event!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Melissa Meaney · Married on 04/12/2019

Loved this DJ best ever

He is the best DJ ever, great service, awesome personality

• Brittany

Brittany Lashea Watkins · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing DJ

He was very friendly, happy, funny, and everyone enjoyed him.

Lee Pearson · Married on 04/12/2019

Will tell everyone to hire him!

He did a great job. Fun guy. Worth every penny.

Paisley Brown · Married on 04/12/2019

Awesome!!! He was so fun and played great music

Love him and his music! He was so fun!!!

Guy Rhodes · Married on 04/12/2019

my experience,, great guy, perfect attitude, wide variety of music,

kept the music playing none stop, kept the people at reception pumped up, had a great time,, even when you was ready to leave it's like his DJ'ing and music had you in a choke hold and you weren't able to leave, lol

Laquiesha · Married on 03/16/2019

Johnson’s Wedding

Papa rooster was awesome everyone loved him! He kept the crowd entertained and own there feet.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kristine Austriaco · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding DJ

DJ PaPaRooster was wonderful to work with! He made sure that our guests had a great time during the reception and made sure that all of the ceremony music was played in the correct order. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Christina Wolfenbarger · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing job!

BEST DJ we could have asked for.

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 10
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 11
    Sent on 04/10/2019

Breana · Married on 12/15/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Darius was absolutely amazing. The service he provided for our reception is still be bragged on 2months post wedding. He catered to everyone's liking and kept us on the dance floor all night. He provides a template before the wedding ceremony/reception and was readily available to answer my many questions. Darius was a major part of my reception coming together and becoming one of the most memorable nights of my life to date! Don't hesitate when looking for a DJ; DJ PaPa Rooster is the best!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Angel · Married on 10/27/2018

He knew exactly what to do

Dj PapaRooster did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception on October 27. He did a great job with the timing of the different songs in the ceremony. He even came and made sure he was pronouncing everyone's names correctly for the reception entrance. When we couldn't the crowd up to dance, he got out there and danced with us. I would hire him again and again for any event!

Sent on 11/13/2018

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for that! I had a blast with your wedding day. The best part was when I played the chicken dance and everyone was so excited, that made my day!

Aterrell Willis · Married on 09/22/2018

A Memorable and Professional Experience

DJ PaPaRooster provided an memorable for our wedding by delivering professional customer service and a wonderful musical vibe throughout the entire ceremony. PaPaRooster spent time with us before the wedding going over plans to ensure he had everything we would need to have a great experience. PapaRooster provided all of the musical selections we requested and also added additional songs that matched the atmosphere of the reception. Overall, DJ PapaRooster was the best money we spent for the wedding, and we will definitely request his services for any future events.

V/R,

The Willis Family

Sent on 11/17/2018

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review! I truly appreciate the kind words! I had a blast at the wedding and loved the atmosphere from all the family and friends.

Karmen · Married on 09/15/2018

From the time I booked DJ P.A.P.A up until the day of my wedding, he has always had great energy (even over the phone) and available at any time. Being available is very important to me because it let's me know that you're reliable. His setup is very professional and neat. His appearance was also nice and neat (dressed for the occasion). I loved his energy and the way he engaged with the guest. He was also my EMCEE for the reception and did a great job. I purchased the package with the Gobo and Uplighting and it was perfect. I would most definitely recommend DJ P.A.P.A for any event you may have.

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 12