P.A.P.A. Entertainment Reviews

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 7
  • Krysta

Krysta · Married on 04/12/2019

Awesome awesome awesome!!!

Dj papa rooster was absolutely amazing. Great to work with and super helpful with any questions you have coming up to your big event. Could not have ask for a better dj for my wedding. Highly highly recommend for any event!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Laquiesha · Married on 03/16/2019

Johnson’s Wedding

Papa rooster was awesome everyone loved him! He kept the crowd entertained and own there feet.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kristine Austriaco · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding DJ

DJ PaPaRooster was wonderful to work with! He made sure that our guests had a great time during the reception and made sure that all of the ceremony music was played in the correct order. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Christina Wolfenbarger · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing job!

BEST DJ we could have asked for.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 8
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 9

Breana · Married on 12/15/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Darius was absolutely amazing. The service he provided for our reception is still be bragged on 2months post wedding. He catered to everyone's liking and kept us on the dance floor all night. He provides a template before the wedding ceremony/reception and was readily available to answer my many questions. Darius was a major part of my reception coming together and becoming one of the most memorable nights of my life to date! Don't hesitate when looking for a DJ; DJ PaPa Rooster is the best!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Angel · Married on 10/27/2018

He knew exactly what to do

Dj PapaRooster did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception on October 27. He did a great job with the timing of the different songs in the ceremony. He even came and made sure he was pronouncing everyone's names correctly for the reception entrance. When we couldn't the crowd up to dance, he got out there and danced with us. I would hire him again and again for any event!

Sent on 11/13/2018

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for that! I had a blast with your wedding day. The best part was when I played the chicken dance and everyone was so excited, that made my day!

Karmen · Married on 09/15/2018

From the time I booked DJ P.A.P.A up until the day of my wedding, he has always had great energy (even over the phone) and available at any time. Being available is very important to me because it let's me know that you're reliable. His setup is very professional and neat. His appearance was also nice and neat (dressed for the occasion). I loved his energy and the way he engaged with the guest. He was also my EMCEE for the reception and did a great job. I purchased the package with the Gobo and Uplighting and it was perfect. I would most definitely recommend DJ P.A.P.A for any event you may have.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 10
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 07/28/2018

Darius was great with the crowd. He got everyone up and moving, and played something for everyone (very eclectic bunch at a gay wedding). We'll be recommending him to our friends in the future

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 07/28/2018

Sent on 08/03/2018

Christy · Married on 07/22/2018

Darius is absolutely amazing. I had my wedding ceremony and reception at the GA Aquarium. He's really good with the crowd (especially quiet crowd LOL). Without him, I dont think I could get all people come out and dance. He helped guide and organized most of my music through out the whole day. :-) Really appreciated his professionalism and would recommend him to my friends... :-)

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kenya · Married on 07/20/2018

The best Dj around hands down! He kept the party going! Everyone was asking me about him before the end of the night!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Jared · Married on 06/09/2018

Darius was absolutely wonderful! He was easy to work with beforehand as we planned the playlist. He always kept in contact and was available for any questions. He had great templates for us to work with. Everyone at our reception had a blast, all because of Darius. He knew exactly what to play to get the party going. Definitely do the train song that he suggests. That got everyone out. Darius added so much to our wedding. I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Papa Rooster was the most fun, exciting, high energy dj that I’ve ever experienced! He kept the party going all night. My dad has NEVER danced at parties and even dj Papa Rooster had him dancing all night. Hire this man!!!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 11

Maria · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing DJ! Did such a great job with getting everyone to get up and dance throughout our wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ben · Married on 05/27/2018

Extremely helpful and flexible leading up to the wedding. Worked the crowd at the reception perfectly and created an awesome atmosphere. Would recommend for any event.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jamal · Married on 05/26/2018

Had an awesome time and definitely was interactive with the crowd and kept the vibe going . Best time I’ve had in a long time

Sent on 06/02/2018
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 12

Robyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Well diverse in all music genres and possesses pristine professionalism.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Brea · Married on 03/03/2018

He did a great job and was responsive to the guests and wedding party needs!

Sent on 04/02/2018

B · Married on 03/03/2018

Besides saying "I do," the reception was the BEST part of our big day because of the DJ. He played every song we requested, and we stayed on the dance floor the entire night! His uplighting was also amazing!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 13
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 14
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 15
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 16
  • Takeshia

Takeshia · Married on 12/03/2017

DJ PaPaRooster was amazing! We hired him super last minute, but you never would have known he had to throw everything together so quickly! He was able to setup in a limited time window and did everything perfectly! We had some very specific songs, and we were not able to practice ahead of time with the music, but every song we requested was correct, and he just rolled with the punches! Our guests raved about how great he was, and I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a professional "on top of it" DJ who knows how to have a good time!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Alexis · Married on 10/21/2017

Highly recommended. My husband and I were very particular about who we chose for our DJ, we both wanted someone who would cater to us and more importantly our guest, both young and old. Our guest were dancing all night!

Sent on 12/14/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/08/2017

Extremely underpriced for the quality of exceptional service provided! Papa Rooster DJ'd our ceremony, social hour, and reception. He followed our request to the T for the ceremony, played music appropriate for mixing and mingling during the social hour, and kept the party live during the reception! Make no mistake, he is the next big DJ out of Alabama! Catch him while you can!!!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Bre’Onna · Married on 10/07/2017

Darrius is sooo amazing!!! I asked him for some last min mixes and he got them made right away! My guest loved the music and he def set the mood!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Darius was AWESOME!! He made my wedding perfect!!

Sent on 08/11/2017