P.A.P.A. Entertainment Reviews

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 6
P.A.P.A. Entertainment 7

Paige Pollock · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Keeping the Party Going

We can't say enough about DJ Papa Rooster and his "hype man" Bear. We had a tall order to fill which included many music genres to fit different tastes and ages of attendees. He not only went over and beyond to keep the dance floor full he was also able to keep energy high (even with those who were sitting). He definitely kept the party going while making sure the Bride and Groom knew he was there to make their day perfect. On that day DJ Papa Rooster not only became the only DJ we will ever recommend for any event, he also became part of our family. Cluck Up! YEAH!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/01/2019

Very fun and professional

He was very friendly and easy to work with. He kept things fun and moving along smoothly. I would highly recommend using DJ Papa Rooster for your wedding or event.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Mimi · Married on 05/04/2019

Best decision I made for our wedding!

Papa was a phenomenal DJ and MC. I had at least a dozen guests tell me that the wedding was the absolute best they’ve been to and I believe it’s a direct result of Papa being able to feel the crowd out and move them with music. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and I’m so happy we were referred to him. He is actually quite popular and famous in the DJ world so I’m ecstatic he was available for our date! Thank you Papa!

-Keith and Mica

Sent on 06/29/2019

Melissa Meaney · Married on 04/12/2019

Loved this DJ best ever

He is the best DJ ever, great service, awesome personality

• Brittany

Brittany Lashea Watkins · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing DJ

He was very friendly, happy, funny, and everyone enjoyed him.

Lee Pearson · Married on 04/12/2019

Will tell everyone to hire him!

He did a great job. Fun guy. Worth every penny.

Paisley Brown · Married on 04/12/2019

Awesome!!! He was so fun and played great music

Love him and his music! He was so fun!!!

Guy Rhodes · Married on 04/12/2019

my experience,, great guy, perfect attitude, wide variety of music,

kept the music playing none stop, kept the people at reception pumped up, had a great time,, even when you was ready to leave it's like his DJ'ing and music had you in a choke hold and you weren't able to leave, lol

Laquiesha · Married on 03/16/2019

Johnson’s Wedding

Papa rooster was awesome everyone loved him! He kept the crowd entertained and own there feet.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kristine Austriaco · Married on 02/23/2019

Wedding DJ

DJ PaPaRooster was wonderful to work with! He made sure that our guests had a great time during the reception and made sure that all of the ceremony music was played in the correct order. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Christina Wolfenbarger · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing job!

BEST DJ we could have asked for.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 8
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 9

Breana · Married on 12/15/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Darius was absolutely amazing. The service he provided for our reception is still be bragged on 2months post wedding. He catered to everyone's liking and kept us on the dance floor all night. He provides a template before the wedding ceremony/reception and was readily available to answer my many questions. Darius was a major part of my reception coming together and becoming one of the most memorable nights of my life to date! Don't hesitate when looking for a DJ; DJ PaPa Rooster is the best!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Angel · Married on 10/27/2018

He knew exactly what to do

Dj PapaRooster did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception on October 27. He did a great job with the timing of the different songs in the ceremony. He even came and made sure he was pronouncing everyone's names correctly for the reception entrance. When we couldn't the crowd up to dance, he got out there and danced with us. I would hire him again and again for any event!

Sent on 11/13/2018

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for that! I had a blast with your wedding day. The best part was when I played the chicken dance and everyone was so excited, that made my day!

Aterrell Willis · Married on 09/22/2018

A Memorable and Professional Experience

DJ PaPaRooster provided an memorable for our wedding by delivering professional customer service and a wonderful musical vibe throughout the entire ceremony. PaPaRooster spent time with us before the wedding going over plans to ensure he had everything we would need to have a great experience. PapaRooster provided all of the musical selections we requested and also added additional songs that matched the atmosphere of the reception. Overall, DJ PapaRooster was the best money we spent for the wedding, and we will definitely request his services for any future events.

V/R,

The Willis Family

Sent on 11/17/2018

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the review! I truly appreciate the kind words! I had a blast at the wedding and loved the atmosphere from all the family and friends.

Karmen · Married on 09/15/2018

From the time I booked DJ P.A.P.A up until the day of my wedding, he has always had great energy (even over the phone) and available at any time. Being available is very important to me because it let's me know that you're reliable. His setup is very professional and neat. His appearance was also nice and neat (dressed for the occasion). I loved his energy and the way he engaged with the guest. He was also my EMCEE for the reception and did a great job. I purchased the package with the Gobo and Uplighting and it was perfect. I would most definitely recommend DJ P.A.P.A for any event you may have.

Sent on 09/27/2018
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 10
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 07/28/2018

Darius was great with the crowd. He got everyone up and moving, and played something for everyone (very eclectic bunch at a gay wedding). We'll be recommending him to our friends in the future

Sent on 08/03/2018
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 07/28/2018

Sent on 08/03/2018

Christy · Married on 07/22/2018

Darius is absolutely amazing. I had my wedding ceremony and reception at the GA Aquarium. He's really good with the crowd (especially quiet crowd LOL). Without him, I dont think I could get all people come out and dance. He helped guide and organized most of my music through out the whole day. :-) Really appreciated his professionalism and would recommend him to my friends... :-)

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kenya · Married on 07/20/2018

The best Dj around hands down! He kept the party going! Everyone was asking me about him before the end of the night!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Jared · Married on 06/09/2018

Darius was absolutely wonderful! He was easy to work with beforehand as we planned the playlist. He always kept in contact and was available for any questions. He had great templates for us to work with. Everyone at our reception had a blast, all because of Darius. He knew exactly what to play to get the party going. Definitely do the train song that he suggests. That got everyone out. Darius added so much to our wedding. I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Papa Rooster was the most fun, exciting, high energy dj that I’ve ever experienced! He kept the party going all night. My dad has NEVER danced at parties and even dj Papa Rooster had him dancing all night. Hire this man!!!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/10/2018
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 11

Maria · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing DJ! Did such a great job with getting everyone to get up and dance throughout our wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Ben · Married on 05/27/2018

Extremely helpful and flexible leading up to the wedding. Worked the crowd at the reception perfectly and created an awesome atmosphere. Would recommend for any event.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jamal · Married on 05/26/2018

Had an awesome time and definitely was interactive with the crowd and kept the vibe going . Best time I’ve had in a long time

Sent on 06/02/2018