P.A.P.A. Entertainment Reviews

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 5
P.A.P.A. Entertainment 6
P.A.P.A. Entertainment 7

Angel · Married on 10/27/2018

He knew exactly what to do

Dj PapaRooster did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception on October 27. He did a great job with the timing of the different songs in the ceremony. He even came and made sure he was pronouncing everyone's names correctly for the reception entrance. When we couldn't the crowd up to dance, he got out there and danced with us. I would hire him again and again for any event!

Sent on 11/13/2018

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for that! I had a blast with your wedding day. The best part was when I played the chicken dance and everyone was so excited, that made my day!

Karmen · Married on 09/15/2018

From the time I booked DJ P.A.P.A up until the day of my wedding, he has always had great energy (even over the phone) and available at any time. Being available is very important to me because it let's me know that you're reliable. His setup is very professional and neat. His appearance was also nice and neat (dressed for the occasion). I loved his energy and the way he engaged with the guest. He was also my EMCEE for the reception and did a great job. I purchased the package with the Gobo and Uplighting and it was perfect. I would most definitely recommend DJ P.A.P.A for any event you may have.

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 8
  • I

Isaiah · Married on 07/28/2018

Darius was great with the crowd. He got everyone up and moving, and played something for everyone (very eclectic bunch at a gay wedding). We'll be recommending him to our friends in the future

• I

Isaiah · Married on 07/28/2018

Christy · Married on 07/22/2018

Darius is absolutely amazing. I had my wedding ceremony and reception at the GA Aquarium. He's really good with the crowd (especially quiet crowd LOL). Without him, I dont think I could get all people come out and dance. He helped guide and organized most of my music through out the whole day. :-) Really appreciated his professionalism and would recommend him to my friends... :-)

Kenya · Married on 07/20/2018

The best Dj around hands down! He kept the party going! Everyone was asking me about him before the end of the night!

Jared · Married on 06/09/2018

Darius was absolutely wonderful! He was easy to work with beforehand as we planned the playlist. He always kept in contact and was available for any questions. He had great templates for us to work with. Everyone at our reception had a blast, all because of Darius. He knew exactly what to play to get the party going. Definitely do the train song that he suggests. That got everyone out. Darius added so much to our wedding. I can’t recommend him enough!

Kelsey · Married on 06/09/2018

DJ Papa Rooster was the most fun, exciting, high energy dj that I’ve ever experienced! He kept the party going all night. My dad has NEVER danced at parties and even dj Papa Rooster had him dancing all night. Hire this man!!!! You won’t regret it!

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 9

Maria · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing DJ! Did such a great job with getting everyone to get up and dance throughout our wedding. Would highly recommend!

Ben · Married on 05/27/2018

Extremely helpful and flexible leading up to the wedding. Worked the crowd at the reception perfectly and created an awesome atmosphere. Would recommend for any event.

Jamal · Married on 05/26/2018

Had an awesome time and definitely was interactive with the crowd and kept the vibe going . Best time I’ve had in a long time

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 10

Robyn · Married on 04/28/2018

Well diverse in all music genres and possesses pristine professionalism.

Brea · Married on 03/03/2018

He did a great job and was responsive to the guests and wedding party needs!

B · Married on 03/03/2018

Besides saying "I do," the reception was the BEST part of our big day because of the DJ. He played every song we requested, and we stayed on the dance floor the entire night! His uplighting was also amazing!

P.A.P.A. Entertainment 11
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 12
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 13
    P.A.P.A. Entertainment 14
  • Takeshia

Takeshia · Married on 12/03/2017

DJ PaPaRooster was amazing! We hired him super last minute, but you never would have known he had to throw everything together so quickly! He was able to setup in a limited time window and did everything perfectly! We had some very specific songs, and we were not able to practice ahead of time with the music, but every song we requested was correct, and he just rolled with the punches! Our guests raved about how great he was, and I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a professional "on top of it" DJ who knows how to have a good time!

Alexis · Married on 10/21/2017

Highly recommended. My husband and I were very particular about who we chose for our DJ, we both wanted someone who would cater to us and more importantly our guest, both young and old. Our guest were dancing all night!

Kimberly · Married on 10/08/2017

Extremely underpriced for the quality of exceptional service provided! Papa Rooster DJ'd our ceremony, social hour, and reception. He followed our request to the T for the ceremony, played music appropriate for mixing and mingling during the social hour, and kept the party live during the reception! Make no mistake, he is the next big DJ out of Alabama! Catch him while you can!!!

Bre’Onna · Married on 10/07/2017

Darrius is sooo amazing!!! I asked him for some last min mixes and he got them made right away! My guest loved the music and he def set the mood!!!

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Darius was AWESOME!! He made my wedding perfect!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

P.A.P.A. Entertainment's reply:

Thank you!

Kari · Married on 08/19/2017

We all had such a great time thanks to the awesome selection of music that was provided. I will definitely be calling you for my next event!

Kim · Married on 08/19/2017

All I can say is amazing!!!! I highly recommend this DJ! Easy to work with and affordable!!

Joshua · Married on 08/12/2017

DJ PaPaRooster was absolutely amazing at our wedding. He took our recommendations and rolled with them. He didn't play anything we didn't like. He also was very good at reading the party; he kept the momentum of the dance going very well. If a song came on that people stopped dancing to as much, he'd switch over to something else to keep it going. He also did all the announcing for us and did a great job with that as well! If we ever need a DJ for anything else, we'll go to him.

Emma · Married on 08/12/2017

DJ PaPaRooster was great! He asked what kind of music we wanted and he picked perfect songs! He read the room and kept the dancing going all night, everyone said they had such a great time. I could not have asked for a better night and I am so thankful we got DJ PaPaRooster.

Temeka · Married on 07/29/2017

Great DJ. I was very pleased with everything from the music to the uplighting that he provided for my wedding and reception. I highly recommend.