Oxford Soul Reviews

Oxford Soul 1
Oxford Soul 2

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2019

Brings the party!

We eloped and had a reception after so it was basically just a big party with a band. Oxford Soul was the primary entertainment and man did they entertain!! We had so much fun! I am not a dancer and I did not leave the dance floor the entire night! I would highly recommend them for any event as long as you want a great party!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Oxford Soul 3
  • Alley

Alley Pickren · Married on 09/14/2019

Unbelievable!!! Seriously, best wedding decision I made besides the groom :)

Oh my goodness, I literally cannot recommend Oxford Soul highly enough!! I took a gamble booking them as I hadn’t seen them in person before our wedding but they were hands down the best decision we made! The dance floor was PACKED from the beginning! It was a total blast and I cannot thank them enough!!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Kathleen Chigos · Married on 04/13/2019

Mother of the bride

Amazing! Music for the wedding was one of the highest priorities for us. Oxford Soul exceeded above and beyond our expectations. The dance floor was packed the whole night. Our guest couldn’t get over how fantastic Oxford Soul was. Already some of the engaged guests are reaching out to Oxford Soul for their wedding.

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Madelyn

Madelyn Wing · Married on 03/30/2019

"Best wedding we've every been to!"

My wedding was several months ago, and I've heard time and time again from people that my wedding was the most fun party they've ever been to and I certainly chalk that up to Oxford Soul. I'm a live music snob and I can absolutely say they lived up to the hype.

Not only were they a blast and such talented musicians, but they were also incredibly easy to work with and professional. My dad had a freak out about some stuff the week before my wedding, and the lead singer of the band was willing to hop on a call with us no questions asked to talk through everything. 10/10, I'd use these guys all over again.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Oxford Soul 4

Jackie · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing band!

Oxford Soul was the highlight of our wedding. They were the best wedding band I have ever seen, and everything I imagined and more. Having an amazing band our #1 and we looked hard and long to find Oxford Soul. Somehow we stumbled upon their website and it was a no brainer when we saw the videos. Further, the communication from the band was above and beyond. They responded to every question thoughtfully and quickly. They really know what they are doing - very professional. They have this down to a science by sending out a questionnaire and then we provided a list of songs we liked from what they performed in addition to them learning 2 new songs we casually asked about. They were amazing at the wedding - everyone was on the dance floor and loving the band. The only thing I wish we would have changed was adding a larger dance floor! They played all the songs we requested and kept a good mix of new and old that got everyone fired up. Worth every single penny. The singers were on point - they played Prince - Kiss and the singer hit every single note. Most of us were watching in awe as he sing the song. It was unreal. Literally we were on the dance floor the entire night - this band is young, fresh and has amazing vocals and musical talent. It's not your average wedding band - we had soo many compliments - many saying it was the best wedding band they too had seen. We were thrilled to see all our friends and family dancing and having fun since that was all we wanted.

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Chris

Chris Schuler · Married on 02/23/2019

Stop wasting your time and book these guys!

After considering some other local options, we decided to go with Oxford Soul and we could not have been happier! They exceeded our expectations in every regard. Their sound was excellent, having covered such a large range of music from modern pop tracks to our slower first dance song.

Every single one of our guests was on the dance floor the entire night. I’m not exaggerating when I say it felt way more like a concert than a stuffy wedding event.

We went with a 7pc arrangement, and I would highly recommend it. Having the additional artists made for great variety in their sets and a very full sound.

We could not have made a better choice with our wedding band and know you’ll have the same experience when you entrust your special day with Oxford Soul!

Sent on 02/25/2019