Owl and Anchor Studios Reviews

11 | Broken Arrow, OK

11 Reviews for Owl and Anchor Studios

Maggie · Married on 06/19/2016

My sister used Lauren for her wedding, my younger sister and I used her for senior pictures, and I used her for my wedding. She makes you feel beautiful and special. Photo shoots are exhausting, but with Lauren's fun personality, it can be fun. She is an amazing photographer! All of my pictures are flawless, and she has a good eye for poses and facial expressions. The amount I paid includes engagement and wedding pictures. Her prices have gone up since she started, but that is because she is really worth the cost

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • F

Faith · Married on 06/11/2016

Super excited to use Owl and Anchor for my wedding video! I LOVE their style and their affordability! Jared is also really laid back and easy to work with. Check out their website and look at how beautiful their videos are! Instead of just a plain jane video, you get a video that tells the story of your wedding day! I can't wait!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Just SO happy with my engagement photos and my wedding photos. I haven't received my wedding video yet, but I know it will be incredible. Lauren and jared make a wonderful team. They make everyone comfortable, which is important to me as a bride because, hello, I was very nervous the day of. They capture beautiful moments. Every single picture made me smile. They are so talented and easy to work with. I would do it again with them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Jessie · Married on 06/13/2015

This is an amazing company! Jared went above and beyond to help capture our wedding day and make it special. Not only is he a talented videographer, but he is an amazing editor. He has a very personable and professional demeanor and did a great job capturing everything that was important to us at the most reasonable price you can find around Oklahoma!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Hayley · Married on 04/18/2015

Lauren of Owl & Anchor Studios was such welcome addition to our wedding day. She is sweet and laid back and very professional. She clearly loves what she does and was excited to be part of our wedding. She was easy to work with, showed up on time and was very organized.
    I'm so excited to see the photos… I feel certain she did a great job!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Sara · Married on 03/29/2014

Jared did a great job videoing our wedding. He was already familiar with the location where our reception was being held which is always a plus, arrived on time, was very professional, and overall very helpful throughout the process of deciding on videographers. His style of video was exactly what we were looking for our wedding. Can't wait to see the finished product, I know its going to be amazing from some of the shots I saw him get!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Aubrey · Married on 04/09/2016

We booked Lauren for our engagement and wedding photos because I loved her style of photography and the price was right. My husband and I aren't such naturals in front of the camera but thanks to her direction we have photos we love. She was flexible with the schedule when my hair took longer than it was supposed to and she made sure we got all of portraits we had discussed. She is incredible and I highly recommend her to anyone needing photos for any reason.

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 07/12/2015

Lauren from Owl & Anchor is an incredibly talented photographer. She and Kristen (the second shooter) did an amazing job getting beautiful images of our wedding. I didn't once have to wonder if she was missing a shot I would want, and she helped me be relaxed throughout the day. She got there on time, was beautifully creative and professional all at once, easily worked with the schedule changes that happened throughout the day, and quickly got me a sneak peek of images that we could enjoy and share while we are waiting on the rest of the photographs. She definitely under charges for the quality of her work - I am a wedding photographer as well and I would say that her photographs are some of the best I have ever seen. I would highly recommend Lauren from Owl & Anchor!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Mona · Married on 05/06/2017

Lauren was readily available to answer all of my crazy questions and wanted to meet with me to ensure we got to know each other's personalities.

Sent on 02/27/2017

Robyn · Married on 07/01/2017

2.6
      3.0
      3.0

My daughter booked this photographer for her wedding because she loved her style. The engagement pictures were everything my daughter wanted so we were really looking forward to the wedding pictures. After the contract was signed my daughter learned that the owner would not be shooting her wedding but assured her that her sister was just as good. My daughter was fine with it but I was a little concerned. The Bridals were beautiful, again because we had the owner doing them. The wedding pictures were not as pleasing to many of us. We were told that the sister would be with the bride and the assistant would be with the groom. Not the case at all. At the risk of speaking for the MOG, she was very disappointed. In many of the groom's pictures, his shirt was showing and looked sloppy. Most photographers would let you know "hey, we need to fix your shirt". The MOG asked for a picture of just she and her husband, the Dad of the groom and was told they'd do it later. She was put off and therefore it never happened. The angles of me walking down the aisle were not flattering at all. In fact the pictures of be bridal party walking down the aisle were not good. Again, a total disappointment. Several pictures that were black and white, did not have a color picture of the same. My oldest daughter was the Matron of Honor and gave the toast yet her pictures are all black and white. I wish we would have been given an option. Furthermore, we know of several pictures that were taken that did not show up in the pictures handed over to us. Fortunately the bride looked beautiful in her pictures and for that we are thankful.

Sent on 08/30/2017