Outspoken Visions Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Neha
    Neha B. Married on 10/08/2022

Absolutely incredible!

The entire team at Outspoken Visions is INCREDIBLE. We hired Outspoken Visions for our Mehendi, Baraat, and Shaadi events. My family has worked with Dj Mo-T (Asad) and the rest of the team since my sister's wedding 10 years ago, so we knew exactly who we wanted as our entertainment team for my wedding this year.

Asad went above and beyond! From the DJ emcee services, to the uplighting around the room, to digital screens on our DJ table at the wedding, the indoor sparklers, dance floor lighting, everything was INCREDIBLE! Asad worked with my coordinator, Mariam from Elan Weddings (@elan.weddings) and my sisters to coordinate a surprise from MICKEY SINGH for my wedding. Coordinating with an entirely different entertainment team for a performer is no easy task, but Asad was able to do it all without any issues! Given Asad's experience working with top A-list performers in the past, Asad was the perfect person to help coordinate this performance.

Asad's team also included a Dholwala who was spectacular at all of the events!

The feedback we received from all of our guests was "the DJ was AMAZING!!!"

The playlist at the Mehndi and Shaadi kept open dance floor going for 3 hours both nights!!

We had SO much fun at our wedding events all thanks to Asad's incredible team!!! They absolutely KILLED IT!!!!!! We are so thankful for their help and support and their amazing services!

1000000/10 recommend Outspoken visions to anyone getting married!!!! You won't regret it! :)
    Moez J. Married on 07/09/2022

Amazing service, extremely flexible

Covid was a mess for all of our wedding plans, and after a couple of date changes, we finally had our event. The team at Outspoken visions were flexible with all of the date changes and even let us change some of our services in the week leading up to our wedding.

I’m looking for excuses to throw another huge party just so we can have them back out, they were absolutely incredible.

Huge shout out to DJ Rameez who played all of our favorite songs!
    Nabeel K. Married on 11/28/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

DJ Rameez was great to work with!

DJ Rameez was great to work with! He was vibrant and adapted to whatever the event needed

Highly recommend him for any event
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Aysha
    Aysha K. Married on 11/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience! Totally recommend!!!

We’ve hired Outspoken Visions Entertainment a couple of times and they always deliver great service. At my wedding recently, DJ Rameez was amazing and helped conduct the wedding by being the MC. He understood the vibe I was going for and played music that set the tone of the event exactly the way I wanted. He also helped by watching over the crowd to organize some of the chaos that occurred when it came to the guests taking pictures of me and my husband. He was extremely helpful!!! I have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so!
    Aleena M. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Outspoken visions was amazing!

They were amazing to work with and super helpful! Dj moti was awesome and dj Rameez for the after party was amazing!! Really kept the party going! 10/10 recommend!
    Karishma D. Married on 07/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing DJ Experience for our Wedding!

Literally the best DJs!! Great variety of music and so much fun. Our friends and family had a blast thanks to them! DJ Mo-T was definitely loved by our wedding guests.
  • Z
    Zain Married on 07/10/2021

Rameez is the best DJ!

Knowing that Rameez was going to be DJing our event gave us so much peace of mind. Rameez was at the venue many hours before the event to ensure everything was setup correctly. He was extremely patient with our requests and went above and beyond all night. I would highly recommend going with Outspoken Visions and requesting Rameez as your DJ!
  • F
    Farrah S. Married on 06/18/2021

Exceptional service

We were very pleased with them our DJ and MC Rameez was very polite very accommodating and very helpful our 3 days event was very nicely done including lighting, and music selection
    Thank you Motiwala and team for doing our event
    Ali A. Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing Valima!

I had DJ Asim for my Valima reception and he knew exactly what I wanted from the event! It was amazing! The event went so smoothly and he even helped MC... and the dance floor was lit! He knew exactly what we wanted to hear. Definitely recommend!
    Rahim A. Married on 03/27/2021

Amazing DJ/Team

DJ Asad Mo-T was absolutely wonderful to work with! He went above and beyond and allowed us to personalize the type of music we wanted to play at our wedding. Asad did an awesome job on making this an amazing wedding for us! It was just what we wanted. Many people have come up to us to tell us how they had a blast on the dance floor thanks to Asad. He did a great job in reading the crowd to see what everyone enjoyed. Thanks again to Outspoken visions and DJ Mo-T for giving us a perfect dance floor.
    Saffan P. Married on 01/02/2021

Great DJ, Uplighting and Photobooth

Our DJ, Mo-T, was great he mixed in all the songs we wanted him to well and made sure the dance floor was always energized. Our uplights and photo booth provided by Outspoken Visions was also amazing. All of our guests loves the photo booth
  • Kamilah
    Kamilah Married on 10/11/2020

Great Experience!

They did music for our Mendhi and Wedding Day. Everything was on point for how we wanted our entrance and transition music. They are easy to work with and can entertain weddings of all cultural backgrounds. DJ Rameez is awesome.
    Stanley C. Married on 10/10/2020

Great DJ/MC services

Outspoken Vision was so great to work with, they handled everything very professionally. We had sourced MC services with them and we were very happy with the service.

The music they played had everyone on the dance floor pretty much the whole night. Highly recommend them for any event!!
    Nirali S. Married on 07/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent service and very fun!

Love working with them as a planner. They’re always on time and fun to be around and bring my couples an evening that they will always remember with an awesome musical and and productions experience!
    Nimesh P. Married on 07/04/2020

Excellent!

OSVE took great care of us! They answered all our questions and made us feel very comfortable during the event and the days leading up to it. They know exactly what to do.
    Highly recommend using them for any event
  • Ahana
    Ahana Y. Married on 05/30/2020

reception DJ review

working with outspoken visions was such a great decision. from coordinating with ismail, who was so responsive and helpful, to working with DJ rameez, who was super flexible and committed to making our vision come to life, outspoken visions was a fantastic vendor.
  • Z
    Zuma R. Married on 05/29/2020

Amazing Experience & Unforgettable Professionalism

Thank You DJ-Moti, MC Sami and crew for making my wedding so special!
    These guys go ABOVE and BEYOND. From the sound, lights, screens, fog machines - everything was beyond our expectation. My husband and I worked with DJ-Moti directly in booking our event and he was extremely personable and professional when it came to meeting with us, understanding our vision and helping us bring it to life. He offered so many creative and great suggestions - we were so thankful! And MC Sami- he really knew how to keep the guests engaged! He was really interactive and so much fun! I would highly recommend outspoken visions for your next event. These guys have years of experience, a knack for this trade, they LISTEN and are SUPER Professional. These guys made our event feel so special.
    Joseph K. Married on 09/07/2019

DJ and MC service for our Wedding

These guys are simply Rockstars !!
  • Saira
    Saira U. Married on 08/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Entertainment, Entertainment, and ENTERTAINMENT!

Our mehndi event was such a hit thanks to Outspoken Visions Entertainment. It was my number one choice and luckily I was able to book them. They work so seamlessly throughout the event that I didn't have to worry about anything being that I am quite picky with music. Lol. I told them what songs I wanted at certain parts of the event and they got it done without a second go around. And yeah of course... The dance floor was lit. It's like they knew the vibe of our crowd and played music accordingly. My in laws from out of town couldn't stop raving about the quality of the event and the dance floor and of course the spectacular dholi girl Hardeep. Special shout to Asad for going the extra mile on the dance floor too. Everything was what I wanted and more. Thank you so much to the whole team!
  • F
    Farhan Married on 04/16/2019

Amazing! Splendid! Wonderful!

Ever since first contact with OSVE and their team, we had a splendid experience! They were quick to respond and give us all the details from day 1! Our events were well taken care of and we had so much fun. The OSVE team take pride in making everyone’s event unique and special and extremely memorable. I cant Wait to do an event with OSVE again !
    Roshni Married on 03/09/2019

Hands down - the Best!!

This entire team was AMAZING! Our point of contact was Asad, from beginning to end. They were so easy to work with, flexible even with last minute changes, incredibly professional, and the best DJs. They accommodated our requests, were ready to go even before they had to be, and knew exactly what they were doing. We had a hiccup at our wedding where the hotel dropped the ball with being ready for the power required. The DJ team stepped up, called the appropriate person to take care of the problem, even with it being the hotel's responsibility. With that being said, they definitely have the experience, know what needs to be done and how to keep the party going. We received so many compliments from our guests on their music selection. They were our favorite vendors to work with! If we had to do it all over, we would go with them again in a heartbeat.
  • Am Asif
    Am Asif H. Married on 02/09/2019

Not skipping a beat

Outspoken Visions hosted multiple events for us in 2019. My wife introduced me to the team; and I have found their performance to be one of a kind. We want Outspoken vision to host our future events for sure. We had a great time, thank you Asad and his team for making our special occasion memorable.
    Aishah B. Married on 12/21/2018

Outspoken Visions

We hired Outspoken Visions for our events this past December and they made our events amazing! They were very professional and went above and beyond to make all three of our events better than what we imagined. I highly recommend this team for your wedding events.
    Thank you for everything!
    Saad S. Married on 10/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding entertainers in the business

We used OSVE for all 3 of our wedding events. The whole team went above and beyond for me and my wife. Asad suggested many cool new things such as an LED wall, custom dance floor with our initials, as well as a light up dance floor which we used for our musical night. All in all I will always use OSVE for any events I have in the future and highly recommend them to everyone I know.
    Amie Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had my wedding at the Texas Discovery Gardens (inside Fair Park) and Outspoken Visions did an AMAZING job from the Baraat to the Reception. My husband is American and I cannot emphasize how well they did at catering to both Indian and American guests! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Outspoken Visions! They were courteous, on time, professional and made the whole process so easy. I had multiple people come up to me afterwards and rave about how good the DJ was. They definitely took our wedding to the next level & I am so grateful for their hard work & for bringing the party!
illustration stars