Outspoken Visions Entertainment Reviews

49 | Dallas, TX

49 Reviews for Outspoken Visions Entertainment

Ali A. · Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing Valima!

I had DJ Asim for my Valima reception and he knew exactly what I wanted from the event! It was amazing! The event went so smoothly and he even helped MC... and the dance floor was lit! He knew exactly what we wanted to hear. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2021

Saffan P. · Married on 01/02/2021

Great DJ, Uplighting and Photobooth

Our DJ, Mo-T, was great he mixed in all the songs we wanted him to well and made sure the dance floor was always energized. Our uplights and photo booth provided by Outspoken Visions was also amazing. All of our guests loves the photo booth

Sent on 01/08/2021
  • Kamilah

Kamilah · Married on 10/11/2020

Great Experience!

They did music for our Mendhi and Wedding Day. Everything was on point for how we wanted our entrance and transition music. They are easy to work with and can entertain weddings of all cultural backgrounds. DJ Rameez is awesome.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Stanley C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Great DJ/MC services

Outspoken Vision was so great to work with, they handled everything very professionally. We had sourced MC services with them and we were very happy with the service.

The music they played had everyone on the dance floor pretty much the whole night. Highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Nirali S. · Married on 07/23/2020

Excellent service and very fun!

Love working with them as a planner. They’re always on time and fun to be around and bring my couples an evening that they will always remember with an awesome musical and and productions experience!

Sent on 07/23/2020

Nimesh P. · Married on 07/04/2020

Excellent!

OSVE took great care of us! They answered all our questions and made us feel very comfortable during the event and the days leading up to it. They know exactly what to do.
    Highly recommend using them for any event

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Z

Zuma R. · Married on 05/29/2020

Amazing Experience & Unforgettable Professionalism

Thank You DJ-Moti, MC Sami and crew for making my wedding so special!
    These guys go ABOVE and BEYOND. From the sound, lights, screens, fog machines - everything was beyond our expectation. My husband and I worked with DJ-Moti directly in booking our event and he was extremely personable and professional when it came to meeting with us, understanding our vision and helping us bring it to life. He offered so many creative and great suggestions - we were so thankful! And MC Sami- he really knew how to keep the guests engaged! He was really interactive and so much fun! I would highly recommend outspoken visions for your next event. These guys have years of experience, a knack for this trade, they LISTEN and are SUPER Professional. These guys made our event feel so special.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Joseph K. · Married on 09/07/2019

DJ and MC service for our Wedding

These guys are simply Rockstars !!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Saira

Saira U. · Married on 08/02/2019

Entertainment, Entertainment, and ENTERTAINMENT!

Our mehndi event was such a hit thanks to Outspoken Visions Entertainment. It was my number one choice and luckily I was able to book them. They work so seamlessly throughout the event that I didn't have to worry about anything being that I am quite picky with music. Lol. I told them what songs I wanted at certain parts of the event and they got it done without a second go around. And yeah of course... The dance floor was lit. It's like they knew the vibe of our crowd and played music accordingly. My in laws from out of town couldn't stop raving about the quality of the event and the dance floor and of course the spectacular dholi girl Hardeep. Special shout to Asad for going the extra mile on the dance floor too. Everything was what I wanted and more. Thank you so much to the whole team!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • F

Farhan · Married on 04/16/2019

Amazing! Splendid! Wonderful!

Ever since first contact with OSVE and their team, we had a splendid experience! They were quick to respond and give us all the details from day 1! Our events were well taken care of and we had so much fun. The OSVE team take pride in making everyone’s event unique and special and extremely memorable. I cant Wait to do an event with OSVE again !

Sent on 10/16/2020

Roshni · Married on 03/09/2019

Hands down - the Best!!

This entire team was AMAZING! Our point of contact was Asad, from beginning to end. They were so easy to work with, flexible even with last minute changes, incredibly professional, and the best DJs. They accommodated our requests, were ready to go even before they had to be, and knew exactly what they were doing. We had a hiccup at our wedding where the hotel dropped the ball with being ready for the power required. The DJ team stepped up, called the appropriate person to take care of the problem, even with it being the hotel's responsibility. With that being said, they definitely have the experience, know what needs to be done and how to keep the party going. We received so many compliments from our guests on their music selection. They were our favorite vendors to work with! If we had to do it all over, we would go with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Am Asif

Am Asif H. · Married on 02/09/2019

Not skipping a beat

Outspoken Visions hosted multiple events for us in 2019. My wife introduced me to the team; and I have found their performance to be one of a kind. We want Outspoken vision to host our future events for sure. We had a great time, thank you Asad and his team for making our special occasion memorable.

Sent on 08/01/2020

Aishah B. · Married on 12/21/2018

Outspoken Visions

We hired Outspoken Visions for our events this past December and they made our events amazing! They were very professional and went above and beyond to make all three of our events better than what we imagined. I highly recommend this team for your wedding events.
    Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Saad S. · Married on 10/12/2018

Best wedding entertainers in the business

We used OSVE for all 3 of our wedding events. The whole team went above and beyond for me and my wife. Asad suggested many cool new things such as an LED wall, custom dance floor with our initials, as well as a light up dance floor which we used for our musical night. All in all I will always use OSVE for any events I have in the future and highly recommend them to everyone I know.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Amie · Married on 09/22/2018

I had my wedding at the Texas Discovery Gardens (inside Fair Park) and Outspoken Visions did an AMAZING job from the Baraat to the Reception. My husband is American and I cannot emphasize how well they did at catering to both Indian and American guests! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Outspoken Visions! They were courteous, on time, professional and made the whole process so easy. I had multiple people come up to me afterwards and rave about how good the DJ was. They definitely took our wedding to the next level & I am so grateful for their hard work & for bringing the party!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • F

Fahim · Married on 07/28/2018

We hired the services of Asad & his team Outspoken Visions Entertainment and we had the time of our lives at my Wedding! The team did 3 events for us the Mehndi, Wedding and Walima and our crowd absolutely loved the music/entertainment. He offered reasonable pricing for the whole weekend, was on time for set up, played the best music, on top of being extremely professional in providing their services. The team even threw in MCs and Dhol players as extras for us at the Wedding. Would recommend this team to any couple needing a great time for their big day! Absolutely loved Asad and Outspoken Visions Entertainment! Thank you from both my Bride Aliya & Myself for a wonderful weekend!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Ricky · Married on 06/02/2018

Asad and his team were great! They are very experienced at managing a crowd and making sure people are having great time. The DJ mixing was perfect!! Everyone on the dance floor and in the ballroom complimented us on how much they loved the DJ and his team. I would highly recommend Outspoken Visions to anyone looking for a DJ and other A/V services!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Viola · Married on 05/03/2018

Got to work with Arshad and his team for my wedding July 27, 2018. I couldn’t have picked a better DJ. He knew how to perfectly entertain my Kenyan-Indian wedding guests. Everyone complimented on how good the music was at the wedding. I definitely will be turning to him for any more events.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Mena · Married on 04/28/2018

Asad executed both of our wedding ceremonies flawlessly. We had a two night wedding so that we could host both an Indian ceremony and Western ceremony. Both were non-traditional and Asad and his team provided excellent lighting, DJ and MC services for both. He was also willing to play all of our special requests and on top of that he understood the vibe for any portions of music that didn't have special requests. Throughout the planning process, Asad was able to work with me to create what we needed for our unique ceremonies. Thank you for reading our minds and making our celebrations so enjoyable! I'm happy to recommend your services to anyone.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Len · Married on 04/14/2018

Great Service! Provided everything we asked for. The wedding party danced all night long!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Sunita · Married on 03/11/2018

Asad and his team were simply fabulous! Asad did an amazing job with the music, lighting and keeping the crowd entertained for my wedding reception. He went above and beyond in keeping the crowd hyped up and dancing all night! Also alot of our planning was last minute but Asad kept a cool head about everything and handled it flawlessly! I highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 06/15/2018

S · Married on 02/10/2018

Thanks Asad and his team for making our day run smoothly. We received so many compliments on our DJ and several people asking for his contact info. He made our requests a reality and helped make sure the reception programs, dances, speeches all flow well without issues. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Nabeel · Married on 12/27/2017

The outspoken team made sure our wedding was everything we imagined and so much more! The dance floor was full the entire night. Got a dhol player for the night too and he made sure everyone was having a great time, jumped in a danced with the fam while playing too! Haven't seen anything like that.

Asad and his team are one of a kind. No one I else would have rocked our wedding like OSVE.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Henna · Married on 11/24/2017

Our wedding was an absolute vision thanks to all the hard work from the OSVE team. From the music to the lighting and the way they keep the crowd constantly engaged and entertained is the kind of talent you don't see in just any DJ. The grooms side is from Toronto and even two months later I have people from there asking me who our DJ was and telling me they have never been so entertained at a wedding they were at ours. I have known Asad for so long now and he is genuinely passionate about what he does and goes out of his way to bring your vision full circle. Thank you, thank you, thank you to this incredible team.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Sapna · Married on 11/11/2017

Wow! There are not enough positive words in the dictionary to describe the level of service we received from Asad and his team! Hiring Outspoken Visions was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Our guests still rave about the music and the dance floor was full ALL night, it was wonderful! Beyond that, Asad is such a genuine human being and is truly passionate about what he does! He went absolutely above and beyond for Sanju and I, and we are forever grateful!! Thank you so so so so so much from the bottom of our hearts for ensuring we got our dream wedding!!

Sent on 11/28/2017