Outland Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Catherine M. Getting married on 05/13/2022

Proactive. Responsive. Fun. Beautiful photos!

I originally found Cameron via Instagram and my fiancé and I instantly fell in love with his style. He was our #1 choice for engagement photos. After submitting my request for more info, he immediately responded in just a few hours and we were able to get our session scheduled immediately. We had to go through multiple weather delays, and Cameron was proactive and responsive throughout. He also provided a list of gorgeous locations to choose from. The day of our session I was nervous and worried I would come out awkward and stiff in photos, but Cameron was so fun and supportive, immediately putting my mind at ease. It was a hellaciously hot day in TX, but you’d never know it from our photos. Cameron finished them up quickly and they are all so beautiful, it’s hard to decide which ones we’ll use! Working with Cameron was a wonderful experience. We’d definitely hire him again and can’t recommend him enough!
    Carly D. Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing, book him

Cameron is amazing! He has creative, fun ideas and also is fun to work with. He helped us get the engagement and wedding images we’ve dreamed of! We adore him and his work! Highly recommend!
  • Laurel
    Laurel B. Married on 02/20/2021

THANK YOU Outland Weddings!

A huge THANK YOU and 5-star review go to Cameron @ Outland Weddings. Cameron is full of energy and so much fun to work with - a hype man for sure! He worked with our budget, was easy to communicate with, and delivered so many wonderful photos from our engagement shoot and big day. If there are special photos or details you want to be captured, be sure to think through those ahead of time so your day of goes flawlessly.
    Emma W. Married on 02/07/2021

Outland Weddings Review

Cameron is amazing! We felt like fast friends from our first phone call conversation with him and knew he would capture our personalities so well. We booked immediately and have been nothing but blown away by how he continues to surpass our expectations. He made us feel natural and comfortable while capturing our photos and I adore the way our engagement pictures turned out! He makes the experience unique to you and has an amazing eye for what will suit you as a couple. We cannot wait for the wedding pictures!
  • Lauren
    Lauren F. Married on 11/07/2020

Best photographer in DFW

Book Cameron now! From the very beginning, my husband and I went out for grilled cheeses with Cameron to see if we’d be a good fit. By the end of the meal, we felt like we had just found a great friend. We hired for both engagement and wedding day photos. We drove out to Oklahoma for engagement photos and it ended up down pouring. We were able to get a few shots but it definitely wasn’t what we expected to have as engagement photos, although Cameron made them beautiful. Cameron offered us a second engagement session for free so we could have the dream pictures we wanted. That next session, it rained again... but Cameron was able to work some magic and host our pictures at our wedding venue! A literally dream. Come wedding day, Cameron made all of our friends and family feel so comfortable and I honestly felt like a friend was shooting our wedding. Cameron is so kind, personable and really does care about making your vision come true. His turn around time rocks as well and is very meticulous with editing just to make sure it’s perfect. His styles are warm, deep, moody tones- which is what we wanted/loved. We wanted something different than the “typical” Dallas bride that loves bright, white tones. Cameron and his team are truly amazing
  • Austin
    Austin B. Married on 11/01/2020

One of the Best Visual Storytellers in North Texas

One of the absolute best wedding photography teams in North Texas. Hands down. Cameron and Kristi have the experience, creative eye, and most importantly, the ability to make any wedding day an absolute blast for the Bride, the Groom, the guests, and the rest of the vendor team. Their photos are incredibly cinematic with each shoot having a memorable visual style unique to the couple. They will blow your mind. Guaranteed.
    Kassidy M. Married on 09/12/2020

SO fun and so flexible!

Cameron was EXCELLENT along with his second shooter for our wedding! Even with all of the craziness of COVID 19, Cameron was great at being flexible and communicating! When we found out that we would not be able to have our wedding as planned due to COVID-19, Cameron offered to come and shoot our intimate family ceremony as well! He was incredibly flexible and worked great with our plans (or sometimes lack of) in all of the unknowns! we loved having him there and felt like he was part of our fams. the lighting was crazy sunny and then very dark, but ALL of our pictures turned out perfect even still. He then FINALLY got to shoot our wedding pt 2 (reception) this past week, and again was so flexible and prepared for anything and everything that I requested! He made shooting our engagement pictures and wedding pictures so comfortable and quick! would definitely recommend him to anyone! no complaints whatsoever. we are so excited to see more of his work!
  • Kassidy
    Kassidy M. Married on 05/02/2020

so fun and comfortable!

Finding a photographer that was flexible, fun, attentive to what we wanted, and down for an adventure was so important to us, and Cameron literally exceeded all of our expectations! For our engagement pictures we wanted somewhere outside/mountains, and Cameron was the one who recommended we drive 3 HOURS to a place that would be great for pics on whim regardless of not have meeting us before (6 hours in a car with people you just met that day can go one or two ways haha). He made everything SO comfortable and fun - we both felt like we were just hanging out with a friend! Our pics turned out INCREDIBLE and just what we wanted and more! Would without a doubt recommend him to any friends or family! I am PUMPED for our weddings pictures and have no worries or hesitations of how they’ll turn out because of Cameron’s work, experience, and attentiveness!
    Janice J. Married on 01/12/2020

I can't say enough about how amazing Cameron is!! We just got our wedding photos last night and... wow. We were crying reliving our wedding day all over again. From the first time we met Cameron, we knew he was the photographer for us. Cameron is fun, outgoing, and so, so talented. If I had to describe Cameron's style, I'd say it's very natural. So many wedding photographers out there have photos that look very overexposed and not saturated or too saturated and moody, but Cameron's photo editing is so unique and perfectly in between. They're elegant and classy but also fun and spontaneous. His photos really capture the love and joy of the wedding day and focus on the bride and groom. I cannot recommend Cameron and Outland Weddings enough. If you're looking for a wedding photographer who puts you first and whose product you are guaranteed to love, he is the one!!
  • Leo
    Leo C. Married on 09/08/2019

The absolute BEST wedding photographers and people!

As my wife and I were looking for a wedding photographer, she asked me several times whether I liked this or that person’s style/photos - every time I was absolutely indifferent. Then, she showed me Cameron’s photos, and I loved them. She was stunned that I had an opinion, but take a look at his stuff and you should be amazed as well. I love that his photos captured us in the most natural way (versus some of the super exposed “elegant” styles). Cameron is also not only an amazing photographer, but a wonderful person! We had so much fun shooting our engagement photos with him, as well as at the wedding. He’s got a great, fun personality that makes you feel at ease, and he’s really good at helping you position in ways that make you look great in pictures. Thanks so much Cameron and Outland Weddings! We definitely recommend them to any couple looking for a wedding photographer!
    Toney D. Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing energy and talent!

Cameron and Kristi were absolutely FANTASTIC! They were both incredibly efficient and captured some amazing moments at the wedding; I can’t recommend them enough. If you are looking for a photographer that is fun, innovative, and knows what you want before you ever ask... look no further!
  • Victoria
    Victoria C. Married on 08/23/2019

Best Wedding Photographer!

Cameron and his team are THE BEST! Our photos turned out amazing and they were SO FUN to work with on the day of our wedding! We cannot say enough good things about their work or them as individuals!
  • F
    Fara S. Married on 06/22/2019

Best decision EVER

We had Outland Weddings photograph our big day. Cameron and Kristi are the best people and we are so glad that we made the decision to use them as our photographers. They are professional, fun, and very friendly. They shot our engagements which were awesome, my bridal portraits which were better than I ever could have imagined, and we can not wait to see our wedding photos. We could not be happier with them and their work and will use Outland for all of our future photography needs!
    Liz Married on 06/08/2019

Engagement Pics

Outland Weddings has truly made this entire experience so enjoyable. Cameron is professional, experienced and truly a joy to work with. Our engagement pictures were exactly what I hoped for and I am so excited for them to capture our big day!
  • Arely
    Arely Married on 04/13/2019
    Cameron is the most incredible photographer! He did an amazing job with our engagement photos--highly recommend! He knows how to capture truly beautiful candid moments while keeping his own authentic style. We CANNOT wait to see what magic he captures on our Wedding Day!
    Chelsea P. Married on 03/09/2019

Best choice ever.

This was one of the best decisions we made in terms of our wedding –hands down! From our first time meeting with Cameron where we talked for four hours about everything from weddings to Harry Potter, we knew we didn’t want to hire anyone else! He is such a warm, inviting, charismatic guy that you just plain want to be around him! We decided to drag him and his wife to Big Bend National Park for our engagements, which left us with some AMAZING photos as well as some new friends. My husband and I are far from photogenic & don’t take direction well, but Cameron made it very easy and far less awkward than we had expected. Fast forward a few months to our actual wedding and we felt the exact same way. They are the kind of team that don’t ever make you feel uncomfortable while sitting in front of the camera. They also leave you a lot of room to feel all the things you should feel on your wedding day while somehow wrangling your entire wedding party with ease (even if there was quite a bit of alcohol involved). We got our wedding photos back and I spent an hour crying over how they turned out. This was the easiest and one of the best choices that we made for our wedding!!
    Caitlin B. Married on 11/17/2018

Attentive to our needs and provided a great product!

We loved working with Cameron for our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding photography. He is extremely creative and "sees" things I am not sure other photographers would. We were extremely impressed and satisfied with both the engagements and bridals - we are waiting to get our wedding photos back but have no doubt we will love them! He was always attentive and available to schedule a call and very responsive by email - loved that his wife was the 2nd photographer we had for our wedding. Thank you guys so much!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie F. Married on 11/11/2018

So Happy We Found Them!

Finding a photographer was one of our top priorities to capture all the moments of our wedding that we may have missed on such a busy day. We are so happy we went with Outland Weddings. Cameron was not only personable and professional, he was willing to go out of his way to meet with us and have phone conferences several times before our actual day to answer any questions or concerns we may have had. His wife Kristi was actually our second photographer and they have a fantastic work dynamic. Their package offerings give a reasonable range for pricing and we loved that they offer a day after shoot as part of the package! Overall a wonderful experience with some amazing people, thank you Cameron and Kristi!!!

Outland Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! We are so thankful for you guys and can't wait to schedule your day-after shoot!

We appreciate your kind words and so glad to call you guys friends!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 11/10/2018
    Cameron has been nothing but a delight from the start! Even from the moment we were first looking at our options, he was very attentive and prompt with his responses to any questions we had! Our wedding is in November but I must say our engagement shoot was the absolute BEST! We shot for a couple hours out at Big Rocks Park. Cameron made us feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera-- as we had no idea what we were doing. He gave excellent direction and jumped around on the rocks capturing pictures like a ninja! We received SOOOO many (edited) photos back and every single one came out absolutely stunning! We cannot wait for Outland Weddings to shoot our wedding day-- I'm fully confident it will be amazing!
  • Ariana
    Ariana Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful experience!

We just got our pictures back from our wedding and they are perfect. I don't consider myself very photogenic, but I'm in love with these photos. There are great candids as well as posed shots. Cameron is so easy to work with and made us feel at ease. You will not regret hiring them for your special day!

Also, my husband is very particular and he loved the photos as well!
    Chelsey Married on 07/01/2018
    Cameron is the absolute best!! He is so professional, but also really fun. He did an awesome job getting every shot I wanted. Their prices are so reasonable, they got me my final photos and everything in a very timely manner, and the photos were STUNNING. I can't recommend Cameron and Outland Weddings enough!
    Claire Married on 11/18/2017

He makes magic

I couldn't be more glad to have chosen Cameron to shoot our wedding. He was enthusiastic and kind and was an integral part of keeping us on time with the timeline. I initially chose him because I loved his style and how every shot seemed to be a look into a candid, private, very special moment. But I got so much more than that! Anyone considering Cameron should book right away. You won't be disappointed!
    Nic Married on 11/04/2017
    My wife and I booked Outland for our wedding back in November 2017. I had the chance to speak with Cameron, the photographer, immediately and we connected instantly. From the second we started the conversation I knew he and Outland was the perfect choice to capture both our engagement and wedding day. Neither my wife nor myself had ever used a professional photographer before, so we were a little camera shy. However, Cameron made the experience fun and easy and our pictures turned out better than we could have imagined. Cameron worked with us on every single detail to make sure we had every single shot we wanted in both our engagement and wedding. Not to mention, he is extremely creative and was able to find and create some incredible shots for us - all of which we have chastised from the moment we received them. The best part of our experience with Outland was Cameron’s flexibility and sense of urgency. Cameron treated us as if we were his only booking and made sure we got our pictures back very quickly. He was constantly in contact with us giving us updates on what we could expect and he delivered. Not only did we love working with Cameron and Outland, but so did our family and friends. Since our wedding, we have had countless friends and family reach out to Cameron and Outland to book him for their events as well. If you’re looking for a photographer to treat your event like their own, extremely high quality and artistic pictures, flexibility, and someone to help create an amazing experience, Outland Weddings and Cameron is simply the only choice. They will go the extra mile to make sure every time you look at your photos you will relive the experience of that day. Outland Weddings is the greatest!!!
    John Married on 11/03/2017
    Cameron, from Outland, was by far the best photographer we've worked with! He made everything super easy, simple, and comfortable. I think, as you could imaging, having pictures taken is sometimes awkward, but with Cameron, he was the best at making it feel so natural! The photos came out better than I envisioned and will be cherished for generations! They were simple, elegant, and not "over done", if that makes sense. The photos look very natural and not "over-posed". Everything I was looking for; not to mention we got the photos back super quickly! Loved working with the outland team and look forward to using them again in the future!
    Angela Married on 04/08/2017
    Cameron and Aiden were amazing to work with! They were very accommodating to all of our needs and were very easy to communicate with. They made everyone feel comfortable while shooting and were very professional. They captured our wedding day beautifully and turned around the pictures in a speedy timeline.