Outer Banks Wedding Entertainment Reviews

Outer Banks Wedding Entertainment 5
  • Shea

Shea Barringer · Married on 11/10/2018

Best music choice!

Jeremy is so talented and everything was amazing. The ukulele was absolutely beautiful and all the reception music was just so well picked out. He is helpful with organizing what you want and when for the ceremony and reception. I HIGHLY recommend!

Lexy Garrett · Married on 11/03/2018

Great Singer and DJ!

We had a great time with Jeremy. He played the most beautiful songs on the pier for our wedding, had great microphones for us to battle the ceremony wind on the pier, and created such a fun reception! He was flexible, kind, and a ton of fun!

Cori Falls · Married on 10/28/2018

Great wedding DJ!!

We used Jeremy for our wedding at Jennette's Pier on October 28, 2018. He was amazing! I loved that he gave suggestions for first dances, father/daughter, cake cutting, etc. It made the song selection process a lot easier for me! We had Jeremy play guitar for our ceremony on the beach, and he was able to provide wireless microphones as well so everyone was able to hear the ceremony on the beach. For cocktail hour he played guitar and sang, which everyone loved. Then the reception he DJ'ed. I loved being able to have the variety of different types of music throughout the day.

Jeremy was very responsive throughout the wedding planning process whenever I had questions about anything. He was very easy to communicate with! I would highly recommend him to anyone planning their wedding at the Outer Banks! He was fantastic!

Kashaf · Married on 08/25/2018

Jeremy is quite simply the best Musician/DJ you could possibly get for your wedding. We are truly lucky to have had Jeremy available to play guitar and DJ during our reception. First, he is extremely professional, kind and personable. The music was a very important part of our big day for us and once we met with Jeremy he put us at ease. During every meeting and email interaction he was nothing but attentive and genuinely caring towards what we wanted for music at our wedding. We hired Jeremy to play guitar during our cocktail hour, MC the major events of the evening and DJ during the reception (total of 6 hours). He quite simply killed it during the cocktail hour with his incredible talent on the guitar and wonderful vocals. The guests have been raving about his performance and several asked how we were able to find such a talented musician. Jeremy then switched over to managing our entrances, dances, cake cutting and so forth and did so with incredible energy and professionalism. We provided several details on exactly how we wanted the evening to go and he executed and delivered to a tee. He then transitioned to DJing for the remainder of the evening. The dance floor was packed all night. Jeremy paid incredible attention to how the room was reacting to what was played and tailored it exactly to both what we the bride and groom wanted and the vibe of our guests. We've been to several wedding where the DJ plays what they think will go best and it sometimes doesn't go well. We've been to about 6 wedding this year and solely because of Jeremy, his professionalism and talent we can say that we had the best entertainment of them all and many of our guests would say the same! If you are on the fence about which DJ to hire or if a DJ or band is best, we would strongly urge you to give Jeremy a shot; you won't be disappointed. In fact he was single handedly able to make the music and dancing one of the most memorable parts of our wedding day. Thank you so much Jeremy.

Danielle · Married on 08/18/2018

Best DJ/Musician in OBX

Jeremy is so talented and the best in the OBX! He played all our music for the ceremony on his guitar and it sounded perfect. We also had him sing and play our 1st dance on his guitar. It was so unique and made our first dance even more memorable. The best part about Jeremy besides he is so talented, professional, is he helped keep the party going when a big storm came through. Tables were flipped, champagne glasses shattered and he kept the music going and our dance floor was full. I HIGHLY recommend Jeremy as a musician and DJ! He will make your day perfect!

Aj · Married on 07/22/2018

Keighley and I wanted to have a band at our wedding, but kept striking out. After thinking we had to settle for a DJ (nothing wrong with that, we just like live music :) we walked up to Jeremy's stand at the wedding expo. He mentioned that they just formed a wedding band and it was like it was meant to be so we booked him. Jeremy was super easy to work with and made things very simple along the way. He sent us the documents to fill out and that was it. He even MCed for us. We could not have been more happy with the performance! They played all of our "must play songs" and created a setlist to what we like to listen to. The 6 piece band was what we booked and would do the same 100 times again. If you want a live band for your wedding down in OBX, Jeremy and the Generations is your band!

• Jeremy

Jeremy · Married on 07/03/2018

Stop looking! Book Jeremy NOW!

Jeremy is fantastic! He's very easy to work with, knows how to improvise when needed, got along great with both the wedding staff and our guests and, most importantly, is very talented singing and playing both the guitar and ukelele. We live in the Northeast, so we had to plan everything with Jeremy via email. We didn't actually meet him until RIGHT before the ceremony began, but it didn't matter. Jeremy was very easy to coordinate with, offered great suggestions to help us out, and executed the music for our wedding to perfection! Also, his prices were among the lowest we found, even though we could not possibly imagine anyone working out better and performing JUST what we had in mind more than Jeremy did. He's great and really enhanced our and our wedding guests' experience!

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/24/2018

I cannot thank Jeremy enough for his performance, accommodations, and kindness! He played the ukulele during the ceremony, switched to the guitar and sang during cocktail hour, and switched once again to DJ for the reception. It was amazing how smooth he transitioned without making a scene. He is so good at reading the room and knowing which songs to play. He went above and beyond for the father daughter dance. I asked him if he could sing a song that is orginally sang by a woman. He learned the song and played on the guitar. It was such a special moment for my dad and I that it put me in tears the entire song. Beyond beautiful! I wish I lived in the outerbanks so that I can listen to him play!!

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2018

Jeremy was so awesome to work with! He was always responsive to my emails and really took my vision of my wedding day and made it come true! Music has always been important to me and with Jeremy allowing me to customize his services, it allowed me to have everything I wanted on my wedding day. Jeremy played acoustic and sang (which was amazing!) a little before and during dinner and then moved inside to DJ for the rest of the evening. He listened to all of my weird requests and played every song I asked. He even let my friends and bridal party have some say in the music as well (with my permission of course!). He was laid back and always pleasant and professional the entire time! If you are like me and like a little of "everything" including live music but also DJ services, then Jeremy and Outer Banks Wedding Entertainment is perfect for you! All of my friends and family complimented how well he did and how talented he was! When they say your wedding will fly by - it most certainly will and I felt like I wished I had more time with all of my vendors to let them know what an amazing day they made for me! So thank you, Jeremy!

• plangalCG

C · Married on 05/17/2018

So glad we decided to have live music and that Jeremy was available for our special day! He was able to integrate so many of our favorite songs into his list, and everyone had a fun time with the music. He even played some of our most favorite songs as the fill-in for when he was on his break. We were worried that having live music could be awkward with a small wedding, but nothing could be further from the truth. Everyone loved the music, and we even had some dancing, which was not necessarily the plan! It was awesome and made our day extra special! Thanks for adding to our day with your talents, Jeremy!

Jenna · Married on 05/14/2018

Jeremy is the BEST of the best!! Not only is he extremely talented, but he is so easy to work with and a true professional. Throughout the planning process he was very detailed and responsive. I reached out to ask a lot of silly questions (“can you play this” “do you have that”) and he always got right back to me (and was always reassured me that he would take care of any song requirements I had). As soon as you sign on with him, he provides you with a detailed breakdown of information he’ll need in advance of the wedding, which I found really helpful because it helped keep me organized and on-track with our selections. Our wedding day went off without a hitch!! We hired Jeremey to play acoustics at our ceremony/cocktail hour and then DJ for our reception. Everyone RAVED at how talented Jeremy was. He was amazing!! I sent him a lengthy list of “must play” songs and he played every single one of them. He didn’t miss a beat (no pun intended). He graciously took requests from my friends who were at his booth several times (and slightly obnoxious) throughout the night – all with patience a smile. Jeremey is not only talented, but is genuine, kind and fun!!! There is no one else I would recommend hiring for your special day – he will make it a truly memorable one!

Outer Banks Wedding Entertainment 6
    Outer Banks Wedding Entertainment 7
  • Sasha

Sasha · Married on 04/12/2018

Great job!

Jeremy is a very talented musician and DJ. He was easy and fun to work with during the planning. We couldn't have asked for better. Highly recommended!

Cami · Married on 11/04/2017

Jeremy was amazing to work with! I wasn't the quickest bride to get my music request back to him and he never made me feel pressured or stressed about it. Jeremy performed acoustic during our cocktail hour and everyone has raved about how good he was. He then DJ for the reception and kept the party going. He is really good at feeling out a crowd. Everyone had the best time. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and vendors. Jeremy was a great musician, DJ, and overall great person to work with. Thank you, Jeremy!!
    My Best,
    Cami & Mead Slagle
    Hatteras, NC

Heather · Married on 10/28/2017

Jeremy was a dream to work with for our wedding! It's like he knew exactly what we wanted without us having to explain in depth hardly anything at all! Jeremy played/sang solo for our ceremony and cocktail hour, then performed with his band fornour reveption. There isn't a single thing we would have changed, and almost every day we receive compliments on how AWESOME Jeremy and the band was! They kept everyone on the dance floor literally all night long. Jeremy also learned and played a song acoustically while one of our friends sang for the father/daughter dance. The entire day/night was a dream and couldn't have possibly been better. Jeremy, along with the band deserve more credit than we ever will be able to give. I confidently promise--There is no better choice for your wedding music!

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Jeremy was amazing. All of our wedding guests have raved about his music choices and the ease with which he interacted with the guests. He was great at communicating with us prior to the ceremony and willing to work with us when we needed to change our contract a bit. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jeremy to any bride getting married in the Outer Banks for acoustic music or DJ services. Seriously - book him for your wedding, you'll be so so glad that you did!

Ryan · Married on 10/20/2017

Jeremy was great to work with. He played music for our ceremony, played live acoustic for cocktail hour and turned into a DJ for the reception. This is exactly what we were looking for and it turned out perfect. Open to requesting songs and even learning songs or you can feel comfortable letting him do his own thing and pick the songs. Everyone really enjoyed him and his style. I highly recommend him, you will not be disappointed!

• Ali

Ali · Married on 10/07/2017

Jeremy played guitar, sang and DJ'ed at our best friends wedding last year in Nags Head and I didn't think twice about hiring him to be at our wedding this past October at The Sanderling. He is such a nice guy, great singer and extremely flexible. We chose the biggest package when it came to investing in Jeremy, and it was worth it. He also has a great relationship with other vendors which always makes it easier to work with everyone as a whole. We can't thank him enough!

Braiden · Married on 10/06/2017

Jeremy did my sister's wedding two years ago and did an amazing job. So when I got engaged I didn't have to think twice about who I wanted to book for entertainment. Again, he delivered and did an awesome job. He kept in touch with me a couple weeks leading up to the wedding. He even went above and beyond when he took pictures and videos of his own and sent them to me and my husband after the wedding. Everything went perfect and I would recommend him to everyone.

Sheena · Married on 09/23/2017

Jeremy played during our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. He is a talented musician and fun performer, and did such an incredible job! We were more than pleased with his services. Jeremy was always timely with his responses and flexible with the planning process, and his service packages were well priced. He also has experience working with many local vendors, so he was great working with other vendors involved in our wedding. Jeremy had all the equipment needed to play outdoors and was able to provide microphones for us to use during the ceremony, so no additional rentals were necessary. He gladly accommodated us when we requested that he learn new songs for our ceremony. We are so thankful he was part of our wedding--we still have guests compliment us on how much they enjoyed Jeremy's performance!

Outer Banks Wedding Entertainment 8
    Outer Banks Wedding Entertainment 9
    Outer Banks Wedding Entertainment 10

Shari · Married on 09/22/2017

Jeremy is incredibly talented, accommodating and down to earth. He helped us to feel comfortable and confident in our big day even from many miles away. He knew us and our families so well and was able to play music that suited us perfectly. He was a part of us that night and he helped to make our special day the greatest day of our lives.

John · Married on 09/17/2017

Jeremy was an absolute pleasure to work with! Erin and I received nothing but outstanding reviews on how tasteful the music was throughout the entire event, the ceremony and the the reception. People who I've never seen dancing before were up on the dance floor along with everyone else. The flow was perfect.

Lisa · Married on 09/04/2017

Jeremy was absolutely amazing to work with. He's very professional, but still loads of fun! He's an excellent musician, and towards the end of the night, D.J. He had everyone up and dancing!

If you are looking for a musician for a wedding or a party I highly recommend him,

Jake · Married on 07/01/2017

Jeremy was excellent with us and our guests. 15/10.

Brittni · Married on 06/30/2017

Jeremy is AMAZING! He played the guitar for our ceremony and the music was absolutely beautiful. Many guests made comments about how great it sounded. Some didn't even realize it was live! They thought it was a recording it sounded SO PERFECT! He came back to our reception to DJ and if possible, it was even better! He really took into account our questionnaires we filled out for him, took tons of requests from me and our friends, and kept the party going all night! Everything flowed SO smoothly, and was so perfect. I would recommend Jeremy to EVERYONE getting married in the Outer Banks. Plus--Planning our wedding from a different state could have been super stressful, but Jeremy was alway super quick to respond to emails. (:

phil · Married on 06/25/2017

Jeremy is absolutely amazing! He kept the party going all night. He was super easy to work with and made the whole experience pleasant and stress free. His response time to any questions we had was really fast. He played the ukulele for our ceremony, and it was a hit! He is a extremely talented musician, and I would highly recommend him.