Out Of This World Entertainment Reviews

Out Of This World Entertainment 3
Out Of This World Entertainment 4
Out Of This World Entertainment 5

Hayley · Married on 09/25/2010

Steven did a really good job at my wedding reception. He played great music for all ages and really got the crowd invloved. HE gets a 10 in my book.

Sent on 10/13/2010

Lou Anne · Married on 09/25/2010

Steven Dail, DJ for Out Of This World Entertainment provided one of the best parties with his personal touches. He had a couple of really fun games for the audience to be a part of as well as the bride and groom. He played the songs we requested and also played a good variety from the young at heart to the young adults present. I had heard he was the best and we experienced it with my daughter's wedding. He and his wife make a great team and know how to have good, clean fun. I can highly recommend Out Of This World Entertainment. Lou Anne and Buzz Shackelford & Hayley and Clint Price

Sent on 10/14/2010

Nick · Married on 09/18/2010

I think I can speak for both myself and my wife. The service provided by Out Of This Would Entertainment was OUT OF THIS WORLD. We could not have picked a better DJ for our reception.

Sent on 10/12/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 08/07/2010

Steve Dail was worth every penny and more! Out of every wedding decision I had to make going with Out Of This World Entertainment was by far the best one we made! He was very professional and easy to get in touch with everytime we had a question. He kept the reception flowing and FUN! Most weddings i've been to, I try to sneak out without being noticed due to bordom, however everyone told me how much they didnt want ours to end! He had many good ideas and games that were a great hit. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldnt have to think twice about my DJ!

Sent on 08/26/2010

Meagan · Married on 07/30/2010

Out of this World Entertainment was amazing! You can count on them to get to know you, find out your like and dislikes, and deliver exactly what you asked for. They did a great job at my wedding in July 2010, and they are definitely well worth the money!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Brittany · Married on 06/12/2010

Our reception would not have been nearly as fun as it was or lasted as long as it did without Steven Dail as the DJ. The personalized introductions were a hit-- our friends loved it and so did all the guests! The music was a perfect blend of oldies and top 40-- just what I told him I wanted during our meetings! The service was amazing-- Steven and Kristie went above and beyond to make our special day perfect! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/22/2010

Kevin · Married on 06/12/2010

Steven did a great job at our wedding, and I couldn't be happier with the experience he gave us. He had a great attitude, was very honest and genuine, and very professional. We even had our own introductions for the entire bridal party which made for great fun and even a few laughs. Steven was also very interactive with the crowd from the games we played to the songs we danced to. There was not a soul who didn't get up and dance. If we ever get the luxury to hire a DJ for another event, it will definitely be Steven and Out Of This World Entertainment. Five Star Service All The Way.

Sent on 07/22/2010

Laura · Married on 06/12/2010

Out of this World Entertainment was honestly the BEST DJ we have ever had!! They played the best songs and anything you asked them to play and also played fun games that had everyone laughing!!! I would strongly recommend hiring Out of this World Entertainment for your wedding!!!

Sent on 11/09/2010

Kristen · Married on 06/05/2010

Steven Dail did a wonderful job at our wedding. Michael and I especially loved the game that we played. That was a fun surprise for us and probably my favorite moment of the night. We were a little hesitant at first because we never talked to Steven before the wedding but he was amazing and did a great job! No complaints here!

Sent on 06/08/2010

John · Married on 05/22/2010

Steven kept the guest busy while our wedding party photo shoot took an extended amount of time.

Sent on 08/25/2010

Brandi · Married on 05/08/2010

Out of This World Entertainment was amazing!! Steven and his wife were extremely nice and helpful and very professional. There was NEVER a dull moment at our reception!! We would definitely recommend them for ANY party!

Sent on 05/19/2010

ADAM · Married on 03/20/2010

Out of This World Entertainment provided the ultimate wedding reception experience! I couldn't imagine a better DJ and dialouge that they provided for us! I give them 5stars on everything! I will recommend them to anyone old-young! They also DJ'd our engagement pary and our friends and bridal party kept asking if they were coming back to DJ our wedding! Thanks a lot Out of This World Entertainment for everything!

Sent on 04/15/2010

Amber · Married on 03/20/2010

Steven Dail and his wife are truly great to work with! They always go out of their way to make your event a memorable one! They did a fabulous job working my reception and making everyone feel apart of our special night. We weren't the most prepared couple to work with but they made our reception seem flawless and flow extremely well! Whatever type of event you are expecting, they can make it happen! :)

Sent on 04/16/2010

Beth · Married on 10/17/2009

100% satisfied! They took care of everything, even the little things we hadn't thought about. They kept everyone involved and entertained! We got lots of compliments on how good they were and how much fun everyone had! Would absolutelty wihtout a doubt recommend them to EVERYONE I KNOW!!!! They were extremely professional and very well prepared! We had a dry reception, and even the friends who thought it would be "boring" were surprised at how much fun they had! A BIG THANK YOU TO OUT OF THIS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT!! Couldn't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Amanda · Married on 10/16/2009

Steven and his wife Kristie did a fabulous job!! We have received nothing but compliments on our reception. Steven had us play some interactive games that were hilirarious. The music was just what we asked for and our guest never stopped dancing. The lights were really great as well.

I must admit I was a little skeptical as I had never been to an event they provided the music/entertainment for but I have to give my husband all the credit he made a great choice!!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Vicki · Married on 09/26/2009

Steven was so fabulous.... We have had so many people tell us how fun our dj was and how great he made our wedding reception. I will definitely use him again and highly recommend him to anyone needing an awesome party!

Sent on 10/07/2009

Out Of This World Entertainment's reply:

At our first planning meeting Vicki & Chris said they wanted a fun, interactive & memorable wedding reception. That is what they got in the big town of La Grange, North Carolina @ Jack's Clubhouse! Chris lead his team of guys to victory over Vicki's team of girls in a Dancing With The Stars style dance off. I hear Vicki's team wants a rematch at their first year anniversary party!
    A BIG "Thank You" goes out to Vicki, Chris, their family, friends and both dance teams for helping to make this such an Awesome Reception!

Sheri · Married on 07/24/2009

First of all, I was surprised at how early they arrived to prepare for the wedding reception. My husband and I were very impressed with them. Our guests had a wonderful time, there was not a moment that went by that wasn't fun. Steven Dail kept everyone very well entertained!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Out Of This World Entertainment to everyone!!! Even before the wedding date, Steven Dail was very accessible for any questions or concerns I had. I just can't say how much I truly appreciate them for giving us such a fun and wonderful evening!!!!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Out Of This World Entertainment's reply:

Sheri, Wes, their families and friends had traveled from Illinois for their dream wedding! It was an overcast rainy morning on the Atlantic Beach Oceanfront in NC but just as wedding time arrived the rain stop & made for a beautiful beach wedding on the Crystal Coast @ Visions Events and Beyond. After the ceremony the sun popped out to reveal the most heavenly rainbow over the ocean. The wedding celebration moved inside to the Villa Vista Room for a fun filled evening.
    Thanks again Sheri & Wes for letting us share in your wonderful wedding memories!
    I also would like to thank Renee Melby from Visions Events and Beyond for being so great to work with (In my personal opinion the best venue & staff in Atlantic Beach NC)!

Amanda · Married on 06/27/2009

Wonderful, experienced, and professional DJ for my wedding reception. I could not have picked a better DJ!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Tammie · Married on 02/13/2009

Out Of This World Entertainment is a wonderful professional service that I highly recommend for anyone looking for a DJ. I would recommend this entertainment service to anyone that is looking to liven up your wedding reception, business party, kids party, or a birthday party. It was a pleasure dealing with Mr. Dail throughout the planning process. Thanks for a great party.

Sent on 02/27/2009

Out Of This World Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Tammie & Chris! Your the Best!! I will miss you this Summer!!!

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2008

I would absolutely recommend Out Of This World Entertainment! They are awsome! They are very professional, but they still know how to have a great time! My wedding reception was a hit, thanks to great entertainment provided by Out Of This World Entertainment!!

Sent on 04/19/2009

Amy · Married on 05/10/2008

Out of This World Entertainment provided excellent DJ services at my wedding reception. They did a wonderful job at keeping my guests entertained and playing the music that I wanted to hear. I highly recommend Out of This World Entertainment.

Sent on 02/26/2009

Out Of This World Entertainment's reply:

Thanks! Amy & Scotty had a beautiful wedding on the beach at the Outer Banks of NC. The reception went late into the night and was a lot of fun.

Annis · Married on 10/13/2007

Wonderful people to know and work with

Sent on 02/06/2009

Out Of This World Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Annis and Vergas! What I remember most is when Vergas reached in his pocket to get his vows & pulled out small sheet of paper. But when unfolded, it reached the floor. It was Hilarious!

Kristen · Married on 09/15/2007

They dressed appropriatley for the wedding, and was very professional in assisting us with our music selection. They enhanced the flow of the wedding throughout the day as we proceeded from the wedding to the reception and party. "Out of this World Entertainment" was and altogether great choice for our wedding!

Sent on 03/07/2009

Out Of This World Entertainment's reply:

Kristen & Steven had the most beautiful wedding and reception on Lake Kristi in Greenville. It was a great day that went late into the night. Thanks for letting me share in your wonderful wedding memories!

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2007

Out Of This World Entertainment did an excellent job DJ'ing our wedding. They were very professional and had the BEST selection of songs! I am so glad we found them! The price was right too!

Sent on 02/07/2009

Out Of This World Entertainment's reply:

Kristen & Charles had a beautiful reception in Farmville NC. They were a great couple to work with from our first meeting to the last dance. This was one of those receptions that you could just feel the Love all through out the room. Thanks!

Karen · Married on 04/07/2007

Steven was a wonderful DJ! He was able to get even the toughest crowds on the dance floor! He made the night entertaining and fun! I would definitely recommend Steven to anybody.

Sent on 03/06/2009

Out Of This World Entertainment's reply:

Thanks! Karen & Mark are the sweetest couple. This was a great reception! Be on the look out for big things from these two. Karen is a teacher and an up & coming photographer and Mark is a musician/rockstar.