Out Of This World Entertainment Reviews

Out Of This World Entertainment 7
  • Katie

Katie Dail · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely excellent experience!

Working with Steven for our wedding could not have been better. I’ve been to a lot of weddings with different DJ’s and none of them come close to the entertainment and experience you get when you hire Steven. He is very thorough and makes the reception personal. He’s the only DJ I’ve seen do the personalized bridal party introductions, which everyone loved! He gets the crowd involved and gets everyone on the dance floor. He is definitely worth every penny!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Renee'

Renee' Benton · Married on 04/27/2019

The BEST! Hands Down...All Around!!

Searching for a DJ? STOP right NOW! Steven & Christy along with the rest of the crew are truly...OUT OF THIS WORLD! From the initial contact to loading up their gear at the end of the party they made us feel like family and I will cherish their kindness for a lifetime. Thank you does not express our gratitude for Out of This World Entertainment assisting in our Wedding Party Throw Down!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Evan

Evan Schreier · Married on 10/20/2018

Besides getting married best decision we made!

Steven, his wife Kristie and the rest of his team made our wedding experience an absolute joy. Not only were they professional and flexible but they went out of their way to make the process easy and fun. Steven is a natural MC and kept our wedding flowing with a great music selection. Out Of This World Entertainment was an easy choice after we sat down with Steven the first time. He is very polite and is intentive to his clients needs and wants. Besides getting married Out Of This World Entertainment was the best decision we made!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Megan · Married on 06/02/2018

Steven and his crew were AWESOME at our “reception”. We got married in the fall at the courthouse but wanted a celebration with all of our friends and family. We wanted something low key but fun. My Dad was skeptical because he thought it would be just a come, eat, and leave kind of an event. I saw Steven at other events and knew he would keep the party going. At the end of the night my Dad said Steven and his crew made the night! The photo booth pictures turned out amazing! The music they played was spot on and they made the evening flow seemlessly. We could not be happier!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Kali · Married on 05/26/2018

Steven and his wife Kristie were so personable and accommodating from the very start of planning our wedding. He was available to meet in person, as well as by phone for any questions we had along the way. Our reception could not have been more fun or lively- everyone had a blast on the dance floor as Steven and his team kept the party going on all night. He adds such a unique touch to truly make your event special. His photo booth services were also amazing and receiving a book of all the photos our guests took was a wonderful momento of our special day! We would give 12 stars if we could!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/06/2018

His DJ and photo booth services are unmatched! Not only was all the music fantastic he played all of our requests and they made us a sweet little book of all of our photo booth pictures.

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Out Of This World Entertainment 8
    Out Of This World Entertainment 9
    Out Of This World Entertainment 10
    Out Of This World Entertainment 11

Erinn · Married on 04/28/2018

The sweetest, kindest and coolest people to work with. Everyone had such a blast and they made the process so easy. Thank you so much y’all!!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

5 Stars for sure! Steven went over and above to make our wedding reception so special and personal. From the introductions to the dances to the speeches to the music that he played. He did an amazing job and even worked with my Dad and my MOHs to surprise the Bride and Groom. He truly cares about making you happy and adds a special touch to every event.

Sent on 12/06/2017

James · Married on 11/18/2017

Steven Dail is professional! He is creative and will keep your event moving and your guests engaged. You will get everything you pay for and more. I recommend Out of this World Entertainment for all of your events! Professional with a personal touch! "Out of this World!"

Sent on 12/17/2017

Katie · Married on 11/11/2017

Steven is WONDERFUL! He made the entertainment process for our wedding fun and easy! He is very organized, making sure the day ran smoothly.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Lesley · Married on 09/30/2017

We enjoyed Steven and his wife as well as his helper at our wedding ceremony and reception. Steven and his crew is great to work with and does a wonderful job. He is so passionate about what he does that he puts 100% into his work at all times. He went above and beyond to make sure that the sound and equipment was hooked up at our outdoor wedding ceremony as well as our outdoor reception. The new lighting system that he has to offer is awesome too! I enjoyed getting to know him and his wife and was appreciative for his help and support throughout my wedding planning! Would definitely recommend him to anyone having a wedding or party! You are great Steven!!! Thanks a million for an awesome wedding and reception!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/23/2017

Wonderful team of husband and wife and their staff! Steven and kristy were AMAZZZINNGGG from start to finish. Fun, easy going and very attentive to all the important details! He went above and beyond for our wedding and he was worth every penny we paid for their services! You're missing out if you don't book with them! They were so much more than "just some deejay". The sweetest, most professional people to work with as well. We really can't say enough nice things. But we are glad we used them!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Trey · Married on 09/15/2017

I am so glad we picked Out Of This World Entertainment for our recent wedding. Steven was incredible to work with from start to finish. He's a busy guy, but he always made us feel like we were his #1 priority, from answering our communications right away, to remembering details we'd told him about our preferences, to talking us through our options when we were being indecisive. He gave us great ideas for our ceremony and reception songs, worked with us extensively on the format of our wedding, and played the perfect playlist during the actual reception. He's also an awesome emcee -- he was funny and warm and just the perfect person to conduct the flow of the reception. Everything was flawless. I got so many comments from friends and family that we had picked the perfect DJ, and I could not agree more!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Brad · Married on 08/19/2017

Best Entertainer around! Could not have asked for a better DJ to entertain and provide music for our wedding. Definitely get what you are paying for with this one!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Jenny · Married on 07/15/2017

Out of this World Entertainment personalizes everything. They make your day. It is about you and it is heartfelt. Phenomenal and genuine people who do great work! They put in way more work than any other DJ on Earth.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Julia · Married on 06/18/2017

Steven and Kristie were there for us through the whole planning process. They delivered much more than we could have ever asked for. Love them!!!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Out Of This World Entertainment 12
    Out Of This World Entertainment 13
    Out Of This World Entertainment 14
    Out Of This World Entertainment 15

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Steven and Kristie provided DJ, MC, and photo booth services at our wedding on June 17th! We had an EXCELLENT experience working with them! When I first met with them to begin the planning process, I immediately knew we wanted them to be a part of our day!

They are helpful, organized, great with communication, and SO accommodating. They went out of their way to make our day special and personal. The photo booth was awesome, totally worth it! It is all our guests keep talking about!!

We would choose Out of This World Entertainment 100 times over!

Sent on 06/30/2017

susan · Married on 06/17/2017

Steven and Kristie are amazing!! I'm the Groom's mother and I met with them several times along with Brad and Emily. They made the planning fun and offered a lot of good ideas for the reception. They provided the ceremony music , introductions, MC and DJ services. I've never had so much fun at a wedding and friends and family had a great time as well! The photo booth was also a huge success! I would definitely recommend them for any occasion and will use them in the future!!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/20/2017

Steven and Kristy have been apart of my life growing up. One of my biggest requests from my parents is that of everything, I only wanted Mr. Steven to DJ my wedding. I am beyond glad that I did. He MADE the wedding what it was, which was super fun and never a dull moment. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding and how fun it was because of our DJ. I have been to several weddings that Mr. Steven has DJ'd and some where he wasn't the DJ. He is without a doubt the best! I would 10/10 recommend without a doubt. He is so fun and easy to work with and he goes the extra mile to satisfy you. They are such amazing, special people and I hope everyone can be fortunate enough as I was to have Steven and Kristy apart of my special day!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Eric · Married on 09/10/2016

Could not have asked for a better entertainer for our wedding reception! He had the party started and crowd entertained while we were finishing up pictures. Everything was planned out detail by detail. The photo booth was a huge hit and we loved looking at the pictures that were taken when we got back from the honeymoon. I would recommend Mr. Steven to anybody for any occasion!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/10/2016

Steven and Kristie are the absolute best choice for wedding entertainment, hands down! They were so attentive to every little detail to make sure it was exactly what we wanted and perfect. Once we handed them everything, we didn't have to worry about a thing, which was a huge relief! At the reception everything flowed perfectly, even before we arrived, and once we got there I don't think I sat down all night! It was so much fun and Steven and Kristie knew how to get everyone on the dance floor! I would recommend them to anyone! They will make your wedding day more than you knew it could be!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Katie · Married on 06/04/2016

Steven Dail was easily the best choice we could have ever made fas a DJ for our wedding. My Wife and I were incredibly impressed with his attentiveness throughout the planning process and the wedding itself. Steven had so many good ideas for the reception and was willing to accommodate on any special requests that we had. We have receive so many complements about our reception and about Steven (the DJ) himself. Steven and his wife Kristie make an incredible team and were definitely worth every penny we spent on him.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Susan · Married on 05/21/2016

Steven and Krisite have all the qualities it takes for ensuring your special day will be all you dreamed it would be. They not only are the best in the entertainment business, they exhibit the true meaning of love. They are so sincere in wanting to make your wedding day truly special. Along with providing entertainment, they help with organization and make sure everything runs smoothly. If you want the best all around DJ its definitely Out of This World Entertainment!!!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Cali · Married on 05/14/2016

Steven and Kristie are the sweetest people and boy do they know what they are doing! They truly made my ceremony and reception one of a kind. My favorite parts of my wedding were the reception introductions and the photo booth! They are extremely personable and make your wedding unique! Out of this world is the best of the best and they care about their brides and grooms a lot! I would never Recomend anyone else!! Thank you Steven and Kristie!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Cindy · Married on 05/14/2016

Our whole experience from the first contact till the end of our event....and beyond, was terrific!!! Great people, easy to talk to, easy to contact, very accommodating. I just can't say enough positive, great things about them!! They came recommended to me and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! We are trying to come up with events just to get them back! They were great as the MC, DJ and everyone ha a blast in the Photo Booth!! Top Notch!!!

Sent on 06/02/2016