98 Reviews for Out Of This World Entertainment

MC (5)
Photobooth (5)
Liability Insurance (2)
98 Out Of This World Entertainment Reviews

Steven and his wife Kristie were so personable and accommodating from the very start of planning our wedding. He was available to meet in person, as well as by phone for any questions we had along the way. Our reception could not have been more fun or lively- everyone had a blast on the dance floor as Steven and his team kept the party going on all night. He adds such a unique touch to truly make your event special. His photo booth services were also amazing and receiving a book of all the photos our guests took was a wonderful momento of our special day! We would give 12 stars if we could!

Profile Picture Kali, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

His DJ and photo booth services are unmatched! Not only was all the music fantastic he played all of our requests and they made us a sweet little book of all of our photo booth pictures.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The sweetest, kindest and coolest people to work with. Everyone had such a blast and they made the process so easy. Thank you so much y’all!!!

Profile Picture Erinn , 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

Steven and Kristi are so great at what they do because of how personable they are! At one point, Kristi was serving my bride and I drinks...which clearly isn't the job of the DJ. Steven was always easy to communicate with and adjusted quickly on the fly as there were a number of technical difficulties. Highly recommend them, their photo booth was the hit of our wedding!

Profile Picture Andy, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

5 Stars for sure! Steven went over and above to make our wedding reception so special and personal. From the introductions to the dances to the speeches to the music that he played. He did an amazing job and even worked with my Dad and my MOHs to surprise the Bride and Groom. He truly cares about making you happy and adds a special touch to every event.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steven Dail is professional! He is creative and will keep your event moving and your guests engaged. You will get everything you pay for and more. I recommend Out of this World Entertainment for all of your events! Professional with a personal touch! "Out of this World!"

Profile Picture James, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steven is WONDERFUL! He made the entertainment process for our wedding fun and easy! He is very organized, making sure the day ran smoothly.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC

We enjoyed Steven and his wife as well as his helper at our wedding ceremony and reception. Steven and his crew is great to work with and does a wonderful job. He is so passionate about what he does that he puts 100% into his work at all times. He went above and beyond to make sure that the sound and equipment was hooked up at our outdoor wedding ceremony as well as our outdoor reception. The new lighting system that he has to offer is awesome too! I enjoyed getting to know him and his wife and was appreciative for his help and support throughout my wedding planning! Would definitely recommend him to anyone having a wedding or party! You are great Steven!!! Thanks a million for an awesome wedding and reception!

Profile Picture Lesley, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wonderful team of husband and wife and their staff! Steven and kristy were AMAZZZINNGGG from start to finish. Fun, easy going and very attentive to all the important details! He went above and beyond for our wedding and he was worth every penny we paid for their services! You're missing out if you don't book with them! They were so much more than "just some deejay". The sweetest, most professional people to work with as well. We really can't say enough nice things. But we are glad we used them!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Photobooth

I am so glad we picked Out Of This World Entertainment for our recent wedding. Steven was incredible to work with from start to finish. He's a busy guy, but he always made us feel like we were his #1 priority, from answering our communications right away, to remembering details we'd told him about our preferences, to talking us through our options when we were being indecisive. He gave us great ideas for our ceremony and reception songs, worked with us extensively on the format of our wedding, and played the perfect playlist during the actual reception. He's also an awesome emcee -- he was funny and warm and just the perfect person to conduct the flow of the reception. Everything was flawless. I got so many comments from friends and family that we had picked the perfect DJ, and I could not agree more!

Profile Picture Trey, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Photobooth

Best Entertainer around! Could not have asked for a better DJ to entertain and provide music for our wedding. Definitely get what you are paying for with this one!

Profile Picture Brad, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Out of this World Entertainment personalizes everything. They make your day. It is about you and it is heartfelt. Phenomenal and genuine people who do great work! They put in way more work than any other DJ on Earth.

Profile Picture Jenny, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Steven and Kristie were there for us through the whole planning process. They delivered much more than we could have ever asked for. Love them!!!

Photo for Out Of This World Entertainment Review - He personalized his tie with our pictures!
Profile Picture Julia, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Services Used: MC

Steven and Kristie provided DJ, MC, and photo booth services at our wedding on June 17th! We had an EXCELLENT experience working with them! When I first met with them to begin the planning process, I immediately knew we wanted them to be a part of our day!

They are helpful, organized, great with communication, and SO accommodating. They went out of their way to make our day special and personal. The photo booth was awesome, totally worth it! It is all our guests keep talking about!!

We would choose Out of This World Entertainment 100 times over!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Steven and Kristie are amazing!! I'm the Groom's mother and I met with them several times along with Brad and Emily. They made the planning fun and offered a lot of good ideas for the reception. They provided the ceremony music , introductions, MC and DJ services. I've never had so much fun at a wedding and friends and family had a great time as well! The photo booth was also a huge success! I would definitely recommend them for any occasion and will use them in the future!!

Profile Picture susan , 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Steven and Kristy have been apart of my life growing up. One of my biggest requests from my parents is that of everything, I only wanted Mr. Steven to DJ my wedding. I am beyond glad that I did. He MADE the wedding what it was, which was super fun and never a dull moment. We have gotten so many compliments on our wedding and how fun it was because of our DJ. I have been to several weddings that Mr. Steven has DJ'd and some where he wasn't the DJ. He is without a doubt the best! I would 10/10 recommend without a doubt. He is so fun and easy to work with and he goes the extra mile to satisfy you. They are such amazing, special people and I hope everyone can be fortunate enough as I was to have Steven and Kristy apart of my special day!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steven and Kristie are the absolute best choice for wedding entertainment, hands down! They were so attentive to every little detail to make sure it was exactly what we wanted and perfect. Once we handed them everything, we didn't have to worry about a thing, which was a huge relief! At the reception everything flowed perfectly, even before we arrived, and once we got there I don't think I sat down all night! It was so much fun and Steven and Kristie knew how to get everyone on the dance floor! I would recommend them to anyone! They will make your wedding day more than you knew it could be!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Could not have asked for a better entertainer for our wedding reception! He had the party started and crowd entertained while we were finishing up pictures. Everything was planned out detail by detail. The photo booth was a huge hit and we loved looking at the pictures that were taken when we got back from the honeymoon. I would recommend Mr. Steven to anybody for any occasion!

Profile Picture Eric, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Photography

Steven Dail was easily the best choice we could have ever made fas a DJ for our wedding. My Wife and I were incredibly impressed with his attentiveness throughout the planning process and the wedding itself. Steven had so many good ideas for the reception and was willing to accommodate on any special requests that we had. We have receive so many complements about our reception and about Steven (the DJ) himself. Steven and his wife Kristie make an incredible team and were definitely worth every penny we spent on him.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steven and Krisite have all the qualities it takes for ensuring your special day will be all you dreamed it would be. They not only are the best in the entertainment business, they exhibit the true meaning of love. They are so sincere in wanting to make your wedding day truly special. Along with providing entertainment, they help with organization and make sure everything runs smoothly. If you want the best all around DJ its definitely Out of This World Entertainment!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Steven and Kristie are the sweetest people and boy do they know what they are doing! They truly made my ceremony and reception one of a kind. My favorite parts of my wedding were the reception introductions and the photo booth! They are extremely personable and make your wedding unique! Out of this world is the best of the best and they care about their brides and grooms a lot! I would never Recomend anyone else!! Thank you Steven and Kristie!

Profile Picture Cali, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Our whole experience from the first contact till the end of our event....and beyond, was terrific!!! Great people, easy to talk to, easy to contact, very accommodating. I just can't say enough positive, great things about them!! They came recommended to me and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! We are trying to come up with events just to get them back! They were great as the MC, DJ and everyone ha a blast in the Photo Booth!! Top Notch!!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, MC

We absolutely loved everything Out of This World Entertainment did to make sure our wedding day was special. Steven, his wife Kristie and helpers did an awesome job to ensure our wedding was one to never forget. Everything ran very smooth from the Ceremony, to the reception and the photo booth. We absolutely loved the photo album we received with all of the photo booth pictures. I would recommend Out of This World Entertainment to anyone. They are so thoughtful and they make sure they meet all of your needs to make sure your wedding is OUT OF THIS WORLD!! Thank you guys so much!!
Hunter and Michele Marshall

Profile Picture Michele, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

We had a blast working with out of this world from beginning to the end of the reception. His little additives were awesome he helped us out every way possible. I would recommend him to anyone and always make sure that you get the photo booth, it's worth it, trust me.

Profile Picture Brandon, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Had so much fun working with Out of this World Entertainment! Steven knows how to rock a wedding reception. We had a few one on one meetings with him so he could get to know us and what we liked. Out reception was amazing and kept the party going. And let's not forget the photobooth!! Ha! It was so much fun and looking back on the pictures of our guest was great! Highly, highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Loni, 10/17/15, 1 Review