Out of the Blue Waterfront Reviews

Out of the Blue Waterfront 5
Out of the Blue Waterfront 6
Out of the Blue Waterfront 7

Lisette · Married on 01/02/2017

Elisa and her team are top-notch! They were there to keep us on time and on task, a great help on a day when the bride and groom are all over the place. In addition, any vendor recommended by Elisa were equally wonderful and professional! Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Mimi · Married on 10/01/2016

Elisa was amazing and so easy to work with. We just followed her suggestions and our wedding was perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2016

jade · Married on 06/25/2016

We had a truly amazing wedding ceremony and reception at Out of the Blue. Elisa and her staff do a remarkable job! The food (filet and shrimp) was delicious and we received many compliments! The venue is gorgeous and we couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out! Elisa is a pleasure to work with and keeps you at ease throughout the whole experience! Thankful we found such a perfect wedding venue and team!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Sabrina · Married on 05/27/2016

Out of the Blue is a hidden gem that we stumbled across while looking at reviews of wedding venues in Jupiter. It was very easy to get in contact with the coordinator, Elisa. She was there for us all the way through the big day. Their chef is OUTSTANDING and was very accommodating to menu modifications. DJ Donny did an amazing job with keeping guests dancing and having fun. I could not have asked more more from this locations and its staff/services. It truly contributed to the happiness we experienced on our big day. I highly recommend this venue for any event.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Out of the Blue Waterfront's reply:

Thank you Sabrina, we appreciate your review, compliments and the fact you chose Out of the Blue out of all your choices on The Wedding Wire!! You were an absolute pleasure to plan with! It is so rewarding to read your review!! Thank you again!!! Elisa

Malorie · Married on 05/20/2016

Out of the Blue was the perfect venue for my husband and I! The space can really be transformed into the space of your dreams, but is already beautiful in its original state. Elisa and her team provided excellent customer service to create a stress-free wedding day for us. The inclusive package is truly a great value. All of my guests were impressed by how delicious the hors d'oeuvres and dinner were!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Out of the Blue Waterfront's reply:

Thank you so very much for the amazing review. It is very rewarding to receive such compliments! I am so happy Out of the Blue made you and your husband so happy!!
    Sincerely,
    Elisa

kimberly · Married on 04/16/2016

I could not have asked for more from Out of the Blue! From the very beginning, Elisa was so helpful in painting a picture of what our day would be like. My husband and I did not want the typical banquet hall look, so this venue was absolutely perfect. Elisa was always available to answer any questions I had throughout the planning. We upgraded to have the bridal suite at the venue and when wedding day came, I was able to sit back and relax with champagne and snacks. Nick and Elisa were always there to make sure I was comfortable and my girls and I always had something to eat or drink. There were clouds looming over the venue, but Elisa assured me that the rain would pass and notified me as soon as the radar showed clear skies! DJ Donny, the house DJ, was absolutely amazing as well. We spoke to him prior to the wedding and he helped to pick some songs for the service. He was so entertaining during the reception and really kept the party going! My wedding day was more than I could have asked for and the staff at Out of the Blue made everything possible. Thank you!

Married April 16, 2016

Sent on 04/22/2016

Shannon · Married on 04/08/2016

You will not regret choosing Out of The Blue as your wedding venue. Elisa is top-notch with an excellent staff that are extremely professional and courteous. Elisa went out of her way to be available to make sure all of my questions were answered, every detail was noted, and everything was stress free. The actual day of my wedding exceeded what I had imagined thanks to Elisa and her team. They were so timely at serving dinner and transitioning into dancing, cutting the cake, and bringing out the ice cream sundae bar. It was flawless. No glass went empty and they ensured my guests had all they needed. They did not rush us out the door toward the end of the night but maintained their professionalism until my last guest left. The chef creates beautiful food presentations that taste extraordinary. The venue itself is breathtaking with beautiful views and an amazing ambience. ALL of my guests commented on how magnificent the venue and the staff were and many said it was the best wedding they have been to! I highly recommend Out of The Blue and Elisa and her team. They are exceptional and you will not find better. Thank you for making my wedding so memorable!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Out of the Blue Waterfront's reply:

Thank you Shannon, I can not tell you how it feels to read reviews like this, it makes me love my job more and more everyday!! Best of luck to you both!!!!

Laura · Married on 04/02/2016

When we first started looking at venue locations for our wedding reception, we were looking for an affordable venue that we could feel relaxed, yet have great service and a feel of a formal event. Out of the Blue exceeded all of these expectations.

From the beginning of our planning process, Elisa was professional, quick to respond to my endless questions, and very accommodating of all our requests! She gave us great advice on vendors, decor options, food choices, and did so in a way that we knew she had our best interest in mind! When she says to go with a certain vendor, LISTEN TO HER! She has been in this business for a long time and knows what will make your day perfect!

The venue itself is beautiful and fit our group of 130 perfectly. The food was AMAZING!!! Weeks later, our guests are still commenting on the appetizers and main courses! The staff was very attentive and friendly throughout the evening. We showed up just knowing everything had been taken care of.

We couldn't have been happier with our reception and wedding day! Thank you, Elisa and your staff at Out of the Blue for making our dreams come true!

Matt and Laura
    04/02/2016

Sent on 04/19/2016

Jillian · Married on 03/19/2016

One month ago my husband and I had our wedding at Out of the Blue. Family & friends are still telling us what a great time they had and how on a scale from 1 to 10, the food was a "15"! We have heard countless times how everything about the venue was absolutely perfect and I honestly couldn't agree more.

I wanted a very romantic and cozy setting and it absolutely was. Having never been married or planned a wedding until now, I had a very difficult time trusting that everything would come together just as I had hoped. Thankfully, because, Elisa (in house event coordinator), does her job so incredibly well, our wedding was everything that I hoped for and more.

Their staff was extremely hospitable. Chef Ken is amazing! The presentation for everything served was beautiful and it was truly a 5 star experience. I have not stopped thinking about what a perfect day March 19th was and how extremely thankful I am to the team at Out of the Blue for giving us memories of a lifetime! Jillian & Tadd

Sent on 04/20/2016

Out of the Blue Waterfront's reply:

Thank you Jillian and Tadd, it is so very rewarding to read your review. I am so happy Out of the Blue exceeded all your expectations and we wish you a lifetime of health and happiness together!!!

When deciding on a venue for my wedding I searched through dozens of locations, I was looking for something that represented the beauty of South Florida and was on the water. I didn't want that typical ballroom look - I wanted something more unique and personal, while not being overpriced. I found Out of the Blue while searching online and after I met with Elisa, the wedding coordinator, I was sold. Elisa made me feel confident every step of the way, she was easy to meet with, and walked me through the entire planning process. She recommended excellent vendors - for our DJ, Florist, and Cake, who had nothing but rave reviews for the venue - which made me feel sure that I made the right choice. On February 28th, 2016 I had my ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at Out of the Blue and both me and my husband can say without a doubt that it was absolutely perfect. I received so many compliments on how everything flowed together, how beautiful the property was, the excellent staff, and the delicious food. I am so happy that I made the choice to get married at Out of the Blue! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Out of the Blue Waterfront's reply:

Thank you Michaela and Tony, such a wonderful couple!! Out of the Blue was honored to be part of your wedding!!

Ashley · Married on 01/15/2016

My husband and I had our wedding here and it was the BEST decision of our lives. Everything went so smooth. It was very relaxing and SOOO MUCH FUN... I wish I could do it all over! Elisa Sciallo was absolutely a blast to work with. Our DJ was DJ Donny and OMG he kept the party going all night!! THE food..WOW everyone talked about the food..it was out of this world!! Thank you to all the staff for making our dreams come true!! We just loved it!!

Sent on 02/04/2016

Janet · Married on 11/28/2015

My daughter's wedding was ideal, thanks to Elisa, her competent staff, and the absolutely perfect venue! The ceremony was beautiful with the water as a backdrop as the sun was setting. The cocktail hour, under sparkling lights, was festive and romantic... and the appetizers were delicious. The dining room/dance area was the perfect size for our party of 75. It provided the intimate environment that we hoped for. All of our guests commented on the fabulous dinner and beautiful presentation. Elisa was very responsive to my questions and offered excellent advice. I wanted this day to be stress free for all of us... and it was! We couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Out of the Blue Waterfront's reply:

Thank you Janet! You and your family were an absolute pleasure to plan Alex's wedding with. On behalf of my staff and me, thank you for choosing Out of the Blue! We hope to see your family back for another celebration!!!

My daughter's wedding was just beautiful at Out of the Blue. The setting is just perfect for a Florida wedding. The venue has an amazing views that look over the intercostal, a marina, and there was a gentle breeze from the water. It felt open and light and the fantastic staff saw over everything. Our guest had the best time, food was fantastic and the DJ keep everyone dancing. I would recommended Out of the Blue to all.

Sent on 10/15/2015

All our guests had a great time. The venue was comfortable and relaxed.

Sent on 09/03/2015

jessica · Married on 06/28/2015

Our experience at Out of the Blue was more than we believed possible. Elisa ( our event coordinator), delivered on every assurance and promise she made when we booked the venue. There were more than enough menu options, and the Chef did a beautiful job of producing a wonderful meal for our guests. Elisa's staff was courteous and professional from start to finish. We were seeking an elegant atmosphere with a South Florida Flavor and Out of The Blue was Perfect. We would not have changed a single thing.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Out of the Blue Waterfront's reply:

Thank you Jessica, you were an absolute pleasure to plan with. Out of the Blue appreciates the rave reviews! We love going over and beyond and I am happy to read we did for your wedding!! Sincerely, Elisa

Carolyn · Married on 06/06/2015

This vendor was just wonderful to deal with. Elisa, the even coordinator, was so helpful and - she went out of her way to make everything perfect. Donny, the DJ, was also great. The food and service was outstanding. The cost of the event was very reasonable - i knew exactly what the charges were and there were NO surprises - really make everything just fall into place. We personally hired other people to do the decorations, make-up, photography, cake, announcements, invitations, etc., and everything was coordinated beautifully by Elisa.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Out of the Blue Waterfront's reply:

Thank you Carolyn for your review! We appreciate reading the kind words and the 5 star review!

Kasey · Married on 05/30/2015

My Fiance and I were engaged on November 28, 2015 and sent out first email to Elisa on December 5, 2014, asking about Out of the Blue's availability. From that moment forward, it was as if she had been hired by us to be our Event Coordinator. For as much of a Business Professional as Elisa is when it comes to the Events, she's equally as friendly, helpful, kind, receptive and resourceful. She went out of her way many times to make sure everything was on point before our wedding, and the day of was no different. From start to finish she is by your side, making sure you are happy. I truly could not have been a happier Bride (and my Husband, a happier Groom) that day, or even now looking back. Everything was perfect. THANK YOU.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Katherine · Married on 05/24/2015

This venue is by far the best! Elisa is amazing and very helpful. The venue offers a perfect atmosphere and the crew is very professional! The food was amazing and DJ Johnny is a must! im so glad I got to spend the best day of my life at this venue!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Gabriela · Married on 05/09/2015

Absolutely the best decision I made regarding my wedding, Elisa was absolutely amazing, always respond to my emails in a timely manner, and was much more than accommodating. Her staff and the service were outstanding and all the guest loved the food. DJ Donnie who came recommended by out of the blue was great as well. If you are looking for a beautiful place to hold your wedding, Out of the Blue is that venue.

Sent on 05/18/2015

Brandi · Married on 05/02/2015

they were wonderful had everything so nice all my guest raved about our wedding. I could not have asked for a more perfect day. the staff were on top of every detail. they did every thing the food was good I used DJ Donny and He was so much fun. He had everyone dancing. I also used George Flo as photographer both as vender of choice. they worked so well together. It was stress free for us. Which I loved. I could not thank them enough for making our day perfect...

Sent on 05/17/2015

Joe and Angelica · Married on 04/25/2015

Out of The Blue exceeded my expectations for our wedding day. It started to rain before the ceremony and as soon as it stopped Elisa and the staff cleared up all the puddles and rain from the chairs and we were back in action with a smooth ceremony and fabulous reception. The night was actually perfect and Elisa and her staff took great care of us constantly giving us attention and making sure everything was up to our standards, which it definitely was. I would recommend this venue to anyone who wants a wedding with scenic views and fantastic service. Elisa always kept in contact with me before the wedding and made me feel very calm. DJ Donny was an awesome DJ and absolutely brought it that night with amazing mixing and MC skills. They followed everything I wanted and more. I was beyond impressed. The food was amazing and I had so many guests complimenting the dinner. Elisa even made sure we got time to eat and was so organized The bar service was great and they made great drinks as well. Once I got to the venue on my wedding day, we did not have to worry about anything. Just overall perfect.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Christine · Married on 04/03/2015

I could not of dreamed of a better wedding,Elisa and D.J Donny also George Flo the photographer were all Amazing.The food and waite staff were all so polite and great with the guest,never saw and empty glass or hand,theyw ere well ontop of their game,they know how to run a great buisness.I felt so welcomed and they really cared and were there to help with every step we took,we very friendly to everyone there.I can not say thank you enough to you Elisa and Donny and George for making our wedding so special,and making it perfect in every way...I will highly recommend Out of the Blue to every one I know for any event they might be planning also George and Donny...many many Thanks to each and everyone of you..Bill & Christine Dunne

Sent on 04/06/2015

Out of the Blue and Elisa were everything we could have asked for and more! Elisa made planning a breeze. She is so organized, professional, and easy to work with. I have to say I didn't know what to expect with the food because we were unable to do a tasting since we live out of state. I knew it would be good but I didn't realize it would be the best wedding food I had ever had. We had so many compliments from guests. The entire staff was pleasant and had everything set up wonderfully for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We also used the house DJ, Donny, amazing. Elisa and Donny work hand in hand throughout the night to insure the perfect timing of all the little details. If you are looking for a tropical venue, with a great staff and fabulous food, in beautiful setting, Out of the Blue is for you. It was so amazing I want to do it all over again!

Sent on 04/05/2015

Ashley · Married on 03/15/2015

From the first meeting, to the food tasting, and getting ready with my bridesmaids, everything was so magical. Elisa and the entire Out of the Blue staff were so wonderful! Everything on our wedding day was absolutely perfect. I wasn't worried about anything. We had so much fun planning our ceremony and reception. If we didn't have something already picked out, Elisa was ready with suggestions. I loved having a set vendor list to choose from which made our job so much easier. She was very flexible and was able to meet us whenever we were available and was more than willing to work around our schedules. She created a very special, heartfelt reception atmosphere for us. She was readily available whenever we had questions and made sure we were on-schedule with everything. We have received so many comments about how wonderfully planned and executed our wedding was. Best decision we made was using Out of the Blue! When we throw another party, I know exactly where I'm having it. Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 04/01/2015

V · event on 01/21/2015

Our group enjoyed the indoor/outdoor venue. Had a musician outdoors, which was great for in and out. Bar in and out, dinner was very good. Worked with us to display signage. We would recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2015