9 Reviews for Our Wedding Brand

Shipping (2)
Place Cards (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
9 Our Wedding Brand Reviews

My friends got married in 2016 and once I received their invitation I immediately noticed the organized envelope they came in with their invitation and other inserts. The invitation was exactly what my friends wanted in terms of color, font, and design. When my friend told me who did her invitations I was sold on using Our Wedding Brand some day when I got married.

Fast forward a year and a half from my friend’s wedding and I’m engaged and we began to plan our wedding. We looked at prices and styles of invitations on some websites and nothing compared to the feeling, style, and organization of Our Wedding Brand. We met with Julie and were sold as soon as we walked in with her professionalism, vision, and flexibility. Her products were exactly what we were looking for in our invitations, place cards, and table numbers. We received numerous compliments on how beautiful our invitations were and we owe that to Julie. After each meeting we didn’t have to wait long for Julie to send fonts, drafts, and prices. We highly recommend using Our Wedding Brand for affordable, high-quality, customized products and a friendly face to meet with during the planning process.

Profile Picture Katie, 6/16/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! My experience with Julie was simply amazing! She nailed everything I threw at her and got it back to me in record time, even when I changed my mind a few times... :) She was flexible in meeting me when and where it was convenient for me. She did my invitations and all of my print materials for the wedding and reception (programs, signs, stickers, table tents, etc). And when our canvas sign was delivered to her but didn't look right, she hand painted it to make it look perfect - and it was PERFECT! I didn't even realize there'd been a problem. That's the best part of all! In all the craziness of wedding planning, Julie was a gift of calm and "I'll take care of it" mentality. I never had to worry about a thing! Thanks so much, Julie!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Julie made our wedding invitations, escort cards, programs, table numbers, and thank you cards. She helped to bring our visions to life! My husband and I were very happy with the experience of working with OurWeddingBrand!

Profile Picture Valerie , 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

You Can't Go Wrong With Hiring Wedding Brands To Accomplish Your Wedding Needs & Goals. Julie At Wedding Brands Was A Pleasure To Work With & After A Few Conversations We Were Able To Set Up A Design & Plan To Do An Ohio State Buckeye Theme Wedding. Due To Copy Rights Of Ohio State, She Made Our Own Logo Design With Our Last Name And Even Turned It Into A Nice Metal Cake Topper For Our Wedding Cake & For Us To Use As A Decorative Piece In Our Home After Wedding. Julie Went Above & Beyond To Accommodate Our Needs With A Fast Turn Around Time For Delivery. I Highly Recommend Julie & Wedding Brands To Anyone Looking For Wedding Invitations, Guest Book, Thank You Cards & Etc. As They Have Plenty Of Options To Choose From And They Give You Plenty Of Samples Of Your Design To Decide On Before Final Product Is Distributed To You. Again Julie Was Awesome To Work With And Was Very Patient With All The Changes We Had In The Process And We Appreciate Her Business! Thank You!

Our Wedding Date;

Photo for Our Wedding Brand Review - Thank You Cards
Photo for Our Wedding Brand Review - Wedding Guest Book
Profile Picture Jose, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I cannot enough about Julie from Our Wedding Brand! We met her at a bridal show last winter, and she offered exactly what we were looking for in wedding invitations. Since the moment we met her, she was so very helpful in responding quickly and kindly offered advice or suggestions. When the invitations turned out perfectly we knew exactly who we wanted to do our ceremony programs, reception number cards, seating chart and thank you cards! Will definitely be using her in the future! I HIGHLY recommend (and have recommended) Julie to other couples!

Profile Picture Natali, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous

Julie at Our Wedding Brand is fantastic to work with! She is so flexible, has great design ideas, and can customize your invitations to reflect literally anything you want! I especially love that she creates an entire custom "brand" just for your wedding - it really ties everything together and keeps it consistent.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Save the Dates

Working with Our Wedding Brand was a true highlight of our wedding planning process!

Julie is incredibly creative and patient, and worked closely with us to create a unique, personalized logo and design theme. She was always responsive and turned things around quickly. She stayed one (or five!) steps ahead, ensuring that everything stayed on schedule, and helped take so much stress off my mind with her high level of service (figuring out the right order quantities, handling envelope address printing, and planning the right timing to send things out).

We received SO many compliments from family and friends on our beautiful invitations, and especially on our unique logo. Thank you, Julie and Our Wedding Brand!

Profile Picture Jess, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous

I don't think I can recommend Julie and Our Wedding Brand enough! Her professionalism, attention to detail and patience was paramount. Julie took my vision and brought it to life. She filled in the blanks and added tiny details that I didn't even know would make our wedding suite perfect. The fact that everything was uniform and we could carry our logo through the entire suite and throughout our entire wedding made it all come together. You will not be disappointed by working with Julie. Wedding invitations were the one area I was at an utter and complete lost for where to start. Julie made the entire process painless and pleasant. I truly can not thank Julie enough for everything!

Profile Picture Alisa, 5/19/18, 1 Review