Our CupCakery Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Cynthia
    Cynthia M. Married on 12/11/2021

Gluten-free Options! Delicious and Beautiful

We worked with Laura to make the plan for our wedding cake, and we couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out! I needed a gluten-free cake, so we had one tier made gluten-free for me and the other gluten-free guests while the other tier and kitchen cakes were standard cakes. Our two-tier cutting cake was beautiful and exactly what we had imagined, and it was delicious too! We heard rave reviews from everyone about both the chocolate and strawberry cakes! We can’t wait for our anniversary cake next year!
  • Hilarie
    Hilarie B. Married on 12/10/2021

The best wedding cake!

We tried a few bakeries before going with Our Cupcakery and it was the best decision! Everything tasted so good and looked beautiful. We received so many compliments on how good the wedding cake and cupcakes were. Everyone was also so accommodating, answered every question I had, and just overall great to work with. If you’re looking for a bakery book with them now!

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks, Hilarie! We’re delighted you were so happy with Our CupCakery. We loved how your cake turned out too! Thanks again for choosing to work with us
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 08/21/2021

Perfectly Delicious!

I highly recommend the Cupcakery. I did extensive research (tastings!), received many quotes and decided on them based on their great flavor. I could not have asked for better people to work with planning a covid wedding. I am thankful for their flexibility and support. The cake and cupcakes the day of tasted SO GOOD! The lighted display was worth every penny. I am beyond happy with my choice!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Cant wait for my anniversary cake!

Our CupCakery's reply:

You are most welcome!!! So glad we were finally able to help you celebrate your wedding! Congrats again and thanks for choosing Our CupCakery
  • Cassie
    Cassie V. Married on 08/13/2021

Perfection

A absolutely perfect cake! Gorgeous, delicious, everything that we wanted. I would definitely order from her again. They help with every step of the way for planning the cake of your dreams.

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks Cassie! We’re thrilled you were so happy with the cake. Mohicans is such a beautiful spot for a wedding Congrats again!
    Alesha S. Married on 07/09/2021

Best Desserts

Our CupCakery was so easy to work with especially through Covid. They were very responsive with changes needing made with guest count and change of locations. And by the end of the night, we had zero treats left!

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write reviews for us! I’m so glad everyone was able to enjoy the desserts even if the wedding wasn’t exactly how you planned from the beginning :)
  • Aderonke
    Aderonke A. Married on 06/19/2021

Super helpful and flexible

Working with them has been extremely easy. The tasting was easy to schedule. Laura was so helpful and knowledgeable. And all of the flavors/icing tasted great! They worked with our budget but were able to come up with all of the elements that I wanted at a great price. After our initial meeting, I found additional elements that I wanted to add and they were super flexible. I can't wait to see the final product!

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience. So glad to hear this! Can’t wait to make that gorgeous cake for you next year!
    Alessandra P. Married on 12/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Accommodating, Responsive, and Amazing Cakes!

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Our Cupcakery. We had to change our wedding date multiple times, we had to change our order which was for over 200 guests to only 30 guests. They were so understanding and sweet! My sister in law actually went there on our original wedding date and they made the same cupcakes for us on our original order. Our cake for our wedding couldn't have been more perfect, and delicious!

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks again Alessandra! I’m so glad we were able to help make your wedding special even if not how you originally planned
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing all around

Besides our venue, this was the best vendor we had. From day one every email and question was answered almost immediately. We found a photo of a cake we wanted and they made it look exactly as we had hoped. Very friendly customer service and great product!

Our CupCakery's reply:

We are thrilled you are so happy with how the cake turned out!! It was a great design. Thank you so much for choosing to work with us and for taking the time to write such a kind review. Hope we can bake for you again some day!
  • Deidra
    Deidra Married on 10/12/2019

Loved them!

Laura is amazing and will handle every single detail you need with the sweetest attitude ever. She's so accommodating and will make your vision come to life! She set up everything perfectly and it looked amazing. I will say the owner, Linda, is a little less friendly than Laura and not nearly as accommodating. She can be almost rude at times, but you mostly work with Laura anyway, who doesn't have a rude bone in her body! The food tasted amazing and my guests raved about them! I did a full dessert bar with chocolate covered strawberries, macaroons, buckeyes, brownies, and two different cheesecakes and she took care of it all! Highly recommend.

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks Deidra. It’s so great to hear you enjoyed all the desserts and we were able to take care of all the details for you. We always try to give our best effort to accommodate our customers. Congrats again!
    Brittnay Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most delicious desserts we've ever had!

All night long we were told how delicious our desserts were. The cake was absolutely amazing and very good. We were not able to have any of our pecan tarts or fruit tarts because they were the first to be eaten. The brookies, buckeyes, sugar cookies, and cupcakes were very good. We couldn't have asked for a better place for our desserts to come from. They were the best to work with! We will be foing back just to have desserts in the future.

Our CupCakery's reply:

We absolutely loved coordinating your cake with the topper! What a special arrangement. Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to work with you again!!
  • Abe
    Abe J. Married on 09/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Staff was friendly and responsive, plus the food was amazing!

We ordered a cake and entire dessert bar for our reception. I wish I could say more about the taste of everything, but there was little left because our guests love it that much! I think that speaks for itself.
    Laura couldn't have been nicer, professional, and willing to go above and beyond for our special day! We will be using this company for special life moments into the future!!

Our CupCakery's reply:

So awesome to hear you and your guests enjoyed everything! You guys were great to work with and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Congrats!!
    Sheri Married on 08/17/2019

Best cake !!

We had so much fun at our cake tasting and the help we received to personalize our cake. Pricing was very reasonable. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Sheri

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks Sheri! So glad you liked your cake and experience. Congratulations to you both!! Hope to serve you again!
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 06/21/2019

Best cake hands down

We had the best wedding cake (we are biased lol) from the kindest people in the baking world for our big day. Laura and the rest of her team went above and beyond for us. Before we had gone in to discuss pricing and flavors she asked us for a vision. We told her what we wanted and they created a cake flavor that they didnt even have on their extensive list. A brunch cake with a cinnamon flavored cake and vanilla icing (this was a cinnamon roll style cake). It was perfect and everything we wanted. Cannot thank them enough!

Our CupCakery's reply:

Wow, Stacy! Your words are so kind and meaningful to us. Your wedding was beautiful and we loved working with you. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos!! We look forward to serving you again!
    Laura S. Married on 10/12/2018

Highly Recommended

Our wedding was a week ago- I’m already looking forward to my birthday, because I want another cake!
    Not only is Our CupCakery delicious, but also amazingly budget-friendly and wonderful to work with. They have some of the best prices in the area, and so many options! We did a small cake for the formal cake-cutting bit, and a wide variety of mini cupcakes and desserts- all of which were fantastic! Our guests loved trying a bunch of different flavors, and kept coming back for their favorites!
    Laura was incredibly helpful, very professional, and generally lovely to work with. Everything was delivered right on time and arranged beautifully.
    Overall, our experience with Our CupCakery was wonderful, and I can’t recommend them highly enough!
    PS - apple cake with cinnamon frosting; you’ll thank me later. ;-)
    -Laura + Kevin

Our CupCakery's reply:

So glad everything was such a success for your wedding! We look forward to baking you yummy treats again soon :)
  • MsToMrs
    Pamela Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ridiculously delicious cupcakes. My husband saw that they offered a cupcake bar so that was already a plus, but the taste sealed the deal. The team was very responsive to any questions I had along the way and were great to work with.

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thank you for taking time to write a review! You were great to work with too :) Glad the cupcake bar concept and taste were successful!
  • MsToMrs
    Pamela Married on 09/29/2018
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 09/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful to look at and so delicious

Our cupcakery did a FANTASTIC job for our wedding cake and cupcakes. The presentation was absolutely beautiful and they were DELICIOUS. Laura was easy to work with and truly brought our vision to life. Everyone loved the cupcakes and they were almost gone by the end of the night. They were prompt in delivery and even picked up the cake stand that night. Highly recommend! We will most definitely use them again in the future.

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We’re so glad everything turned out just the way you wanted. It was a lovely collection of cupcakes :)
    Tasia Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I would highly recommend Our Cupcakery! I enlisted them to make my wedding cake and I was thrilled with how it turned out. I wanted one of the cake flavors to be pink champagne flavored and it was hands down the best cake I’ve ever had. All of our guests commented about how delicious it was (we also had red velvet cake!) and how beautiful the cake looked. Working with Laura was great too. I showed her some pictures and she knew exactly what to do. She also made sure to coordinate a delivery time with me and my vendor based on the temperature of the wedding day to ensure the buttercream frosting was not subjected to too much heat prior to the reception. They did a fantastic job!

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review!! We are so happy you are so happy. We agree the cake was beautiful. Excellent choices! Congratulations again and hopefully we will work together on the future!
    Charity Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cake was great, they traveled from Dublin to Granville, and it looked amazing! Thank you!

Our CupCakery's reply:

The photo looks awesome! So glad it all worked out and you were happy with the cake. We loved the fresh lavender! Congrats again and thanks for taking the time to write this review!
    Carley Married on 06/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Absolutely perfect!! From the first meeting to me adding on a few weeks before to the delivery and set up! Laura was fantastic!! Thank you soo much for making it perfect!!

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks again for taking her time to write these reviews and for sharing the photos. We LOVED your display and working with you guys. You look so happy!
  • Trusha
    Trusha Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful and Memorable Wedding Cake

Laura and her wedding cake design team at the CupCakery in Dublin, OH are incredible. My mum and I had a very challenging cake design and Laura helped execute it to perfection! I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a beautifully put together cake, amazing customer service and delicious dessert for your guests!

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review about your experience! Your cake was very special, and it was an honor to create such a cool cake for you. We hope to be able to serve you again in future!
    Dee Married on 03/03/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Cake was absolutely amazing!!! It turned out just as I wanted it to and the quality, taste, and price were right on point.

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks again for choosing to work with us and for taking the time to write a review! All the best to you!!
    Katie Married on 11/12/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I used Our Cupcakery for my wedding (individual cake for cutting, cupcakes and buckeye party favors + rented cake stands). They were amazing to work with- all items arrived on time, were set up beautifully and were reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! So happy to hear it was all a success. Hope to work with you again! Congrats!!
    Alexis Married on 10/21/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The cupcakes and cake were delicious. They dropped off and set up the cupcakes and cake, plus left us instructions on how to freeze the cake for my husband and I to consume on our 1 year anniversary.

Our CupCakery's reply:

Glad everything went well! I hope you enjoy that anniversary cake next year!
illustration stars