Our CupCakery Reviews

66 | Dublin, OH

66 Reviews for Our CupCakery

Alesha Showman · Getting married on 07/09/2021

Best Desserts

Our CupCakery was so easy to work with especially through Covid. They were very responsive with changes needing made with guest count and change of locations. And by the end of the night, we had zero treats left!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to write reviews for us! I’m so glad everyone was able to enjoy the desserts even if the wedding wasn’t exactly how you planned from the beginning :)
  • Aderonke

Aderonke Adedapo · Getting married on 06/19/2021

Super helpful and flexible

Working with them has been extremely easy. The tasting was easy to schedule. Laura was so helpful and knowledgeable. And all of the flavors/icing tasted great! They worked with our budget but were able to come up with all of the elements that I wanted at a great price. After our initial meeting, I found additional elements that I wanted to add and they were super flexible. I can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thank you for sharing your experience. So glad to hear this! Can’t wait to make that gorgeous cake for you next year!

Alessandra Platania · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Accommodating, Responsive, and Amazing Cakes!

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Our Cupcakery. We had to change our wedding date multiple times, we had to change our order which was for over 200 guests to only 30 guests. They were so understanding and sweet! My sister in law actually went there on our original wedding date and they made the same cupcakes for us on our original order. Our cake for our wedding couldn't have been more perfect, and delicious!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks again Alessandra! I’m so glad we were able to help make your wedding special even if not how you originally planned
  • Laura

Laura Mantle · Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing all around

Besides our venue, this was the best vendor we had. From day one every email and question was answered almost immediately. We found a photo of a cake we wanted and they made it look exactly as we had hoped. Very friendly customer service and great product!

Sent on 03/01/2020

Our CupCakery's reply:

We are thrilled you are so happy with how the cake turned out!! It was a great design. Thank you so much for choosing to work with us and for taking the time to write such a kind review. Hope we can bake for you again some day!
  • Deidra

Deidra · Married on 10/12/2019

Loved them!

Laura is amazing and will handle every single detail you need with the sweetest attitude ever. She's so accommodating and will make your vision come to life! She set up everything perfectly and it looked amazing. I will say the owner, Linda, is a little less friendly than Laura and not nearly as accommodating. She can be almost rude at times, but you mostly work with Laura anyway, who doesn't have a rude bone in her body! The food tasted amazing and my guests raved about them! I did a full dessert bar with chocolate covered strawberries, macaroons, buckeyes, brownies, and two different cheesecakes and she took care of it all! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks Deidra. It’s so great to hear you enjoyed all the desserts and we were able to take care of all the details for you. We always try to give our best effort to accommodate our customers. Congrats again!

Brittnay · Married on 09/14/2019

The most delicious desserts we've ever had!

All night long we were told how delicious our desserts were. The cake was absolutely amazing and very good. We were not able to have any of our pecan tarts or fruit tarts because they were the first to be eaten. The brookies, buckeyes, sugar cookies, and cupcakes were very good. We couldn't have asked for a better place for our desserts to come from. They were the best to work with! We will be foing back just to have desserts in the future.

Sent on 09/21/2019

Our CupCakery's reply:

We absolutely loved coordinating your cake with the topper! What a special arrangement. Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to work with you again!!
  • Abe

Abe Jacob · Married on 09/06/2019

Staff was friendly and responsive, plus the food was amazing!

We ordered a cake and entire dessert bar for our reception. I wish I could say more about the taste of everything, but there was little left because our guests love it that much! I think that speaks for itself.
    Laura couldn't have been nicer, professional, and willing to go above and beyond for our special day! We will be using this company for special life moments into the future!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Our CupCakery's reply:

So awesome to hear you and your guests enjoyed everything! You guys were great to work with and we look forward to serving you again in the future. Congrats!!

Sheri · Married on 08/17/2019

Best cake !!

We had so much fun at our cake tasting and the help we received to personalize our cake. Pricing was very reasonable. I would highly recommend them for your wedding or event!

Sheri

Sent on 08/18/2019

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks Sheri! So glad you liked your cake and experience. Congratulations to you both!! Hope to serve you again!
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 06/21/2019

Best cake hands down

We had the best wedding cake (we are biased lol) from the kindest people in the baking world for our big day. Laura and the rest of her team went above and beyond for us. Before we had gone in to discuss pricing and flavors she asked us for a vision. We told her what we wanted and they created a cake flavor that they didnt even have on their extensive list. A brunch cake with a cinnamon flavored cake and vanilla icing (this was a cinnamon roll style cake). It was perfect and everything we wanted. Cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Our CupCakery's reply:

Wow, Stacy! Your words are so kind and meaningful to us. Your wedding was beautiful and we loved working with you. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos!! We look forward to serving you again!

Laura Schmidt · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly Recommended

Our wedding was a week ago- I’m already looking forward to my birthday, because I want another cake!
    Not only is Our CupCakery delicious, but also amazingly budget-friendly and wonderful to work with. They have some of the best prices in the area, and so many options! We did a small cake for the formal cake-cutting bit, and a wide variety of mini cupcakes and desserts- all of which were fantastic! Our guests loved trying a bunch of different flavors, and kept coming back for their favorites!
    Laura was incredibly helpful, very professional, and generally lovely to work with. Everything was delivered right on time and arranged beautifully.
    Overall, our experience with Our CupCakery was wonderful, and I can’t recommend them highly enough!
    PS - apple cake with cinnamon frosting; you’ll thank me later. ;-)
    -Laura + Kevin

Sent on 10/24/2018

Our CupCakery's reply:

So glad everything was such a success for your wedding! We look forward to baking you yummy treats again soon :)
  • MsToMrs

Pamela · Married on 09/29/2018

Ridiculously delicious cupcakes. My husband saw that they offered a cupcake bar so that was already a plus, but the taste sealed the deal. The team was very responsive to any questions I had along the way and were great to work with.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thank you for taking time to write a review! You were great to work with too :) Glad the cupcake bar concept and taste were successful!
  • MsToMrs

Pamela · Married on 09/29/2018

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/12/2018

Beautiful to look at and so delicious

Our cupcakery did a FANTASTIC job for our wedding cake and cupcakes. The presentation was absolutely beautiful and they were DELICIOUS. Laura was easy to work with and truly brought our vision to life. Everyone loved the cupcakes and they were almost gone by the end of the night. They were prompt in delivery and even picked up the cake stand that night. Highly recommend! We will most definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We’re so glad everything turned out just the way you wanted. It was a lovely collection of cupcakes :)

Tasia · Married on 08/25/2018

I would highly recommend Our Cupcakery! I enlisted them to make my wedding cake and I was thrilled with how it turned out. I wanted one of the cake flavors to be pink champagne flavored and it was hands down the best cake I’ve ever had. All of our guests commented about how delicious it was (we also had red velvet cake!) and how beautiful the cake looked. Working with Laura was great too. I showed her some pictures and she knew exactly what to do. She also made sure to coordinate a delivery time with me and my vendor based on the temperature of the wedding day to ensure the buttercream frosting was not subjected to too much heat prior to the reception. They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review!! We are so happy you are so happy. We agree the cake was beautiful. Excellent choices! Congratulations again and hopefully we will work together on the future!

Charity · Married on 08/18/2018

Cake was great, they traveled from Dublin to Granville, and it looked amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Our CupCakery's reply:

The photo looks awesome! So glad it all worked out and you were happy with the cake. We loved the fresh lavender! Congrats again and thanks for taking the time to write this review!

Carley · Married on 06/15/2018

Absolutely perfect!! From the first meeting to me adding on a few weeks before to the delivery and set up! Laura was fantastic!! Thank you soo much for making it perfect!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks again for taking her time to write these reviews and for sharing the photos. We LOVED your display and working with you guys. You look so happy!
  • Trusha

Trusha · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful and Memorable Wedding Cake

Laura and her wedding cake design team at the CupCakery in Dublin, OH are incredible. My mum and I had a very challenging cake design and Laura helped execute it to perfection! I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a beautifully put together cake, amazing customer service and delicious dessert for your guests!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thank you for taking time to write such a nice review about your experience! Your cake was very special, and it was an honor to create such a cool cake for you. We hope to be able to serve you again in future!

Dee · Married on 03/03/2018

Cake was absolutely amazing!!! It turned out just as I wanted it to and the quality, taste, and price were right on point.

Sent on 03/21/2018

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks again for choosing to work with us and for taking the time to write a review! All the best to you!!

Katie · Married on 11/12/2017

I used Our Cupcakery for my wedding (individual cake for cutting, cupcakes and buckeye party favors + rented cake stands). They were amazing to work with- all items arrived on time, were set up beautifully and were reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! So happy to hear it was all a success. Hope to work with you again! Congrats!!

Alexis · Married on 10/21/2017

The cupcakes and cake were delicious. They dropped off and set up the cupcakes and cake, plus left us instructions on how to freeze the cake for my husband and I to consume on our 1 year anniversary.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Our CupCakery's reply:

Glad everything went well! I hope you enjoy that anniversary cake next year!

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2017

The team at Our CupCakery made the wedding cake planning process so fun and easy. My cake turned out just as I imagined. Don't hesitate to do a tasting here. There cake is AMAZING!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad everything worked out just the way you wanted and you enjoyed your experience with Our CupCakery! Congrats again!!

Kristin · Married on 10/31/2016

Wonderful to work with and amazing cake!

We went to other cake shops and by far our cupcakery was the best not only in taste of the cake but willingness to make our cake perfect.

Don't let other cake shops tell you they can't do a design or that they normally don't work on that day so you will have to pick up your cake early. Laura and our cupcakery did any design we wanted without a problem which really made the grooms cake and wedding cake fit our theme perfectly. They even worked on two days they normally don't to get us our beautiful and delicious cake on our wedding day. They were a joy to work with. The only trouble you will have is deciding which cake flavor to choose.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Our CupCakery's reply:

So glad everything was to your liking with the process and the final result. Thanks again for choosing to work with us!

Kristan · Married on 10/15/2016

Laura Kick Molter was so great to work with! She had great ideas and the cupcakes were amazing! We ended up with wayy too many cupcakes, but that wasn't their fault, and it was a good problem to have since we got to eat more for days after the wedding! (Some guests didn't come and we ordered extra- everyone that had the cupcakes loved them) We should not have made the small cutting cake blue, since we smashed it on each other's faces and had blue frosting everywhere. It was beautiful though!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Our CupCakery's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! So glad you enjoyed everything ... Even the blue frosting and leftover cupcakes. Congratulations and best wishes!

Jackie · Married on 09/24/2016

Our CupCakery recently did the cake for our wedding, and there are not enough words to describe how wonderful it was! Planning a wedding is stressful, but they made picking our cake easy and fun. The cake tasted amazing and it was beautiful! My husband and I will be eating the cake topper for our first anniversary, and after that we have decided that we will have them make a little cake for us to celebrate our anniversary. An amazing experience with them has now become our new tradition!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Our CupCakery's reply:

So glad everything turned out so well for you! Looking forward to seeing you guys next year for your anniversary cake :)

Brian & Mandy · Married on 08/27/2016

They have awesome cakes and cupcakes, the wedding consultant did an amazing job working with us on how to decorate the flavored cupcakes we wanted to match our wedding colors. They also have really good gluten free options as we needed a few of those to go along with the rest of the cupcakes we ordered.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Our CupCakery's reply:

So glad the look and taste of your cupcakes were a success! Congrats and thanks for taking the time to write a review!