OtherBrother Entertainment Reviews

202 | Charleston, SC

202 Reviews for OtherBrother Entertainment

Sean L. · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Incredible Wedding! People of all ages going wild on the dance floor!

Best day of our lives! Spend so much time dancing and everybody loved the music. DJ Wade perfectly can read the room and the vibe like nothing we've ever seen before. Guaranteed to get people dancing. 10/10!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Mitchell

Mitchell C. · Married on 06/03/2021

DJ Wade is 100% the DJ for your wedding!

When looking for a DJ or any vendor for your wedding it can be extremly confusing and overwhelming, but luckily we can promise you this is the DJ you want and need at your wedding. Not only did DJ Wade make our after party amazing but he made it extremely personal by playing all the music our group wanted. We played every genre and every guest in attendance raved about how amazing our DJ was and that this was the most fun they have had in years. To put into perspective my wife and I are both 24 years old so we did not want someone boring who would just play a track list all night and then go home, but this experience was more than we could have ever imagined. Because of DJ Wade we had the wedding that everyone still talks about to this day and the party that they never wanted to end! Thank you DJ Wade!

-Mr & Mrs Chambless

Sent on 04/19/2019

Dylan J. · Married on 04/25/2021

The Best In Town

DJ Wade played our ideal wedding genre, and had an amazing mixture of music. I highly recommend him!

Al Simpson · Married on 04/24/2021

Awesome DJ

Wayde was amazing, as always! Definitely set the mood and made special occasion even better!

• Hannah

Hannah S. · Married on 04/24/2021

Dj wade was amazing!

DJ Wade was AMAZING! He had our entire wedding jumping up and down, singing along and we didn't leave the dance floor all night. The photos of the lights and everyone dancing are fantastic too!

Rachel · Married on 04/10/2021

DJ Wade made the party!

DJ Wade exceeded all expectations! My friends and family all raved about him. I was in between a DJ and a band, and I am so glad I went with DJ Wade. He was able to read the crowd, took requests, got everyone on the dance floor, introduced the wedding party, and made announcements; making the wedding day better than imagined and flow so smoothly. He was so much fun! If I could give him more than 5 starts, I would. He was even able to edit our first dance song and father/daughter song. I highly recommend DJ Wade for your wedding, there is no way you will be disappointed.

Sent on 04/23/2021
  • Andrew

Andrew L. · Married on 04/09/2021

DJ Wade - Fun for all ages!

Sarah and I were incredibly lucky to have DJ Wade for our wedding in Charleston, SC. DJ Wade did an incredible job. We spaced out the dance floor away from the dining tables outside under a tent neighboring oak trees and Spanish moss. As a result DJ Wade had to cater to two groups, the first were elder guests, families, and children; as the night got older, he switched the dance floor and music flawlessly to a relatively younger crowd and incorporated his own creations/mixes. He is a renaissance man and can cater to any audience!

Sent on 05/03/2021

Jessica W. · Married on 12/30/2020

Best vendor at the whole wedding!

Wade and Seth G truly made our wedding day the best day of our lives! They are such nice guys and are so so good at what they do. I can’t express enough how grateful I am for these two. Every guest said they had more fun at our wedding than any other they’ve been to because of our DJ. 1000/10 would recommend!!!

Sent on 03/24/2021

Alexandra B. · Married on 11/28/2020

Hands Down Best Wedding DJ I’ve Ever Seen

Where do I start?! Wade was nothing short of amazing!! We held our wedding in November 2020 and my husband and I had so many of our guests approach us and ask us who our DJ was because he was the best they’d ever heard! We agree- Wade wasn’t just great with the music (Cocktail Hour, Dinner, and Reception), he was so much fun on the microphone and did a fantastic job easing the night along. Wade was so professional and fun. He was polite and funny, so in-tune with the music the party was feeling, and a phenomenal addition to our wedding day. We would recommend Wade to anyone looking for a DJ who can do it all with comfort and style!!!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Mary C. · Married on 11/21/2020

DJ Wade made our wedding reception a night to remember!

I can’t say enough good things about DJ Wade and OtherBrother. DJ Wade was amazing and knew exactly how to put my bridal nerves at ease. We had some specific songs selected and he nailed it!! Everyone at our wedding was talking about how amazing our DJ was! I couldn’t thank him enough. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Wade as our DJ. He even made some special requests happen for my father daughter dance and it made the moment so special for both us and everyone in attendance.

Sent on 01/26/2021

Phil S. · Married on 10/25/2020

I could not give a more positive recommendation

We had to change our wedding date, venue, planner, vendors, Guest list etc to make sure we could have as low a COVID risk as possible. However, we had such a friendly experience with DJ Wade and Other Brother Entertainment, we made SURE we booked him for our wedding reception. By the time the dancing was over DJ Wade felt like part of the family already! His MC skills brought out the best in our day. He was easy to communicate with and the Reception Outline Form we filled out was well organized and even fun to do. The music was perfect! His timing was great! He knows how to read a room and kept the party going! He seemed to know what we wanted before we did. We felt like he has known us for years!

PS - They worked really well with family, friends, and vendors!

Sent on 11/06/2020

Tom I. · Married on 09/10/2020

DJ Wade made our wedding!

DJ Wade was by far the highlight of our wedding. He handled the wedding ceremony perfectly, playing the desired songs and pieces of songs exactly as requested. He also played all the requested songs throughout dinner, first dances, and speeches. He was very flexible in making last minute changes . DJ Wade absolutely nailed our reception. We couldn't have asked for anything better. He was great at getting a feel for the crowd and playing the right genre of music to keep the crowd entertained. He brought a ton of energy and excitement. We have received so many compliments from our guests about how much fun they had and how great the DJ was. We honestly couldn't give enough praise to DJ Wade. I would highly, highly recommend him for any wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Megan T. · Married on 06/05/2020

Best DJ in Charleston hands down!

DJ Wade was awesome! So many of our guests said he was the best DJ they’ve ever had at a wedding and we couldn’t agree more! The song choices were all spot on, and he always looked like he was enjoying it as well! He was so flexible as we changed our date 3 times due to covid and worked with us to have wireless music at the ceremony site at no extra charge which was such a blessing and gift in and of itself! Cannot say enough good things! Book him ASAP!

• Katy

Katy S. · Married on 04/04/2020

Best DJ Ever!

DJ Wade was the BEST! He was fun and professional. All of our guests wanted to bring him along to the after party. We could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 05/24/2021

Rachel H. · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing!!!

We had lost our original DJ two months before our wedding and thankfully OtherBrother was there to save the day!! I’m so glad we were able to work with them, DJ Wade was fantastic!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Evan

Carrie · Married on 02/08/2020

The Midnight City Band rocks!

I had heard The Midnight City band (managed by OtherBrother Entertainment) play at a friend's wedding and knew they were guaranteed to get the party started. When it came time to plan my own wedding, my (now) husband and I knew that our priority for our recetption was having a huge dance party. Booking The Midnight City band was hands- down the best decision we could have made... in fact, we picked our wedding date based on when the band was available :)
    We still have guests talk about how much fun the reception was and how awesome our band was, especially the 90's music mashup. Highly recommend this band if you want to pack the dance floor.

Sent on 04/23/2020

King S. · Married on 01/01/2020

Ian + trey are awesome!

We love working with Ian + Trey at OtherBrother Entertainment. OBE represents a wide variety of ceremony + reception entertainment options, including bands, DJs + acoustic groups.

Ian + Trey take the time to connect with our couples + offer entertainment options well-suited for their musical preferences, personalities, venue + budgets.

In addition to providing helpful recommendations for our clients, they are also familiar with our venues’ policies, ensuring a seamless planning process + well prepared performance.

We highly recommend reaching out to Ian + Trey for your entertainment needs!

Sent on 05/08/2020

John H. · Married on 11/17/2019

DJ Wade is THE best

We booked DJ Wade for our wedding at Alhambra Hall. He was THE best! Everyone had a blast and he did a great job of playing music that appealed to people of all ages to get everyone out in the dance floor. I can’t say enough good things about our experience with DJ Wade and OtherBrother Entertainment. Top notch people and a top notch business to work with!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan J. · Married on 11/16/2019

Best ever ever

Let me start by saying that one of the hardest decisions of our entire wedding was band vs. DJ. We went back and forth numerous times and I would make the same decision over and over and over again! From the first moment I spoke to DJ Wade over the phone, I knew he wanted the best day and atmosphere for Corey and my special day. I gave him very little guidance in regards to what music to play and BOY DID HE DELIVER. He kept the dancefloor PACKED all night long and guests from age 2 to 82 were dancing until the last song ended. I have had so many people come tell me that our wedding was the most fun wedding they had ever been to and I 1000000% attribute this to DJ Wade. We are now his biggest fans and are going to scope out at where he's DJing in Charleston now! Cannot recommend him enough and cannot thank him enough for making our day all that it was!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/21/2019

Great for a Wedding

We had DJ Mateo from Other Brother Entertainment be our DJ and songmaster for our wedding about a week ago. My only regret is that we did not use him for longer! He found all of the songs that we wanted to be a part of our ceremony and our dances (though that definitely could not have been easy, it was pretty eclectic). He was able to get a lot of our guests out on the dancefloor with the song choices, and even incorporated a special pick from both my dad and my mom. He was incredibly professional but so much fun. I would highly recommend him to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • W

Wesley L. · Married on 09/28/2019

Dj United is the BEST!

Wade is a master of his craft. Everything from song choices to the vibe he brings is second to none. We love him and his work!! Highly recommend booking him!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Gil S. · Married on 09/21/2019

Hands Down: The Best Wedding DJ in Charleston

After attending a different event, my wife and I already knew that OtherBrother Entertainment would not disappoint at our wedding - and they did not. The DJ (Wade) played exactly the type of music we requested, and none of the music we asked him not to play. The result: a wedding that was so lit, you could hear the event space (Founders Hall) bumping all the way from the Ravanel Bridge.

Sent on 09/27/2019

OtherBrother Entertainment's reply:

Hi Gil,

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are so pleased to hear that you had a stellar experience with DJ Wade on your special day. Please accept our wishes for a healthy, happy future, and many years together!

Warmly,
    The OBE Team
  • Dylan

Dylan C. · Married on 06/22/2019

If you need a DJ, DJ United is your man

He made our night and everyone else amazing. His talent to read a crowd and DJ to what’s needed/wanted is incredible. We had a 3 hour reception and 90% of the people were dancing 100% of the time... yes, even our grandparents. DJ Wade is everything you need to keep the party going at your event, wedding, whatever you need he can play anything to anyone and absolutely crush it. My wife and I are so happy we had him play at our wedding. Thanks DJ Wade and Other Brother Entertainment for making our big day even bigger!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/08/2019

They got everyone to dance!

Working with OtherBrother Entertainment was so easy and our band, Travis Allison Band, was incredible! I could tell from the beginning that they genuinely cared about making our wedding a special day for my husband and me. Many of our guests complimented how great the band was! Most importantly, they got everyone on the dance floor, and no one left it all night! I couldn't be any happier with our experience with this company and band!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/01/2019

Dj wade was amazing

DJ Wade was absolutely excellent at our wedding! Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing he was and how much fun they were having! His music selection was fantastic, and his personality was perfect. We loved when he put our glow wand in his hair to add to his "performance". Our guests were dancing and partying until the end .. literally! Everyone had to be "kicked out" when our reception ended because we all were having so much fun! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019