OtherBrother Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Samantha O. Married on 02/12/2022

Best dj ever

As soon as we got engaged we knew who we wanted as our DJ. We had seen Wade at another wedding years ago and could stop talking about how great he was. A few weeks later he was DJing downtown and we approached him for his information for any friends getting married around town. We suggested him to many others even before using him. And he did NOT disappoint. Honestly, the only complaint from our wedding was how short it was specifically because people wanted to keep dancing.
    I couldn’t say more about how great DJ Wade is at reading a room and knowing exactly what to play. 5+++ stars. Thank you DJ Wade!
    - Sam & Jared
    Sean L. Married on 01/09/2022

Incredible Wedding! People of all ages going wild on the dance floor!

Best day of our lives! Spend so much time dancing and everybody loved the music. DJ Wade perfectly can read the room and the vibe like nothing we've ever seen before. Guaranteed to get people dancing. 10/10!
    Elizabeth N. Married on 11/14/2021

DJ Wade was Incredible!

We hired DJ Wade for our wedding and he was able to keep a full crowd on the dance floor from the very first song to the very last song! We couldn't be happier with our choice in DJ and we have received SO many compliments on how great the energy on the dance floor was!
  • Joe
    Joe Married on 11/06/2021

If you want the BEST Wade (DJ United) is IT !!!

I’ve seen wade perform at numerous weddings and clubs over the past 10 years in Charleston. He’s hands down the best. That’s why the week after I got engaged he was the first vendor I put a deposit on. He did an excellent job announcing the wedding and coordinating with other vendors. He’s a true DJ who will take your favorite songs and mash them/mix them up so your experience is unique. In our case he even took it to the next level and worked on a collaboration w our violinist during the dance party which everyone is still talking about. He mixed new versions of our favorite songs and even pulled some in off request into his set seamlessly. Can’t thank Wade enough for absolutely Crushing it and exceeding expectations!!
  • Madeline
    Madeline S. Married on 07/01/2021

The most talented musician! Hire Bryan today!

Wow! Bryan was the talk of our wedding, our friends & family are still talking about how talented he is & how fun he made our day. Music was one of the most important pieces to us and he blew it out of the park! If you do not hire Bryan, you will regret it. Our day would not have been as magical as it was without him as a part of it! Thank you times a million Bryan for making our wedding day music dreams come true, you are a Rock Star!
  • Mitchell
    Mitchell C. Married on 06/03/2021

DJ Wade is 100% the DJ for your wedding!

When looking for a DJ or any vendor for your wedding it can be extremly confusing and overwhelming, but luckily we can promise you this is the DJ you want and need at your wedding. Not only did DJ Wade make our after party amazing but he made it extremely personal by playing all the music our group wanted. We played every genre and every guest in attendance raved about how amazing our DJ was and that this was the most fun they have had in years. To put into perspective my wife and I are both 24 years old so we did not want someone boring who would just play a track list all night and then go home, but this experience was more than we could have ever imagined. Because of DJ Wade we had the wedding that everyone still talks about to this day and the party that they never wanted to end! Thank you DJ Wade!

-Mr & Mrs Chambless
    Dylan J. Married on 04/25/2021

The Best In Town

DJ Wade played our ideal wedding genre, and had an amazing mixture of music. I highly recommend him!
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 04/24/2021

Dj wade was amazing!

DJ Wade was AMAZING! He had our entire wedding jumping up and down, singing along and we didn't leave the dance floor all night. The photos of the lights and everyone dancing are fantastic too!
    Al Simpson Married on 04/24/2021

Awesome DJ

Wayde was amazing, as always! Definitely set the mood and made special occasion even better!
    Rachel Married on 04/10/2021

DJ Wade made the party!

DJ Wade exceeded all expectations! My friends and family all raved about him. I was in between a DJ and a band, and I am so glad I went with DJ Wade. He was able to read the crowd, took requests, got everyone on the dance floor, introduced the wedding party, and made announcements; making the wedding day better than imagined and flow so smoothly. He was so much fun! If I could give him more than 5 starts, I would. He was even able to edit our first dance song and father/daughter song. I highly recommend DJ Wade for your wedding, there is no way you will be disappointed.
  • Andrew
    Andrew L. Married on 04/09/2021

DJ Wade - Fun for all ages!

Sarah and I were incredibly lucky to have DJ Wade for our wedding in Charleston, SC. DJ Wade did an incredible job. We spaced out the dance floor away from the dining tables outside under a tent neighboring oak trees and Spanish moss. As a result DJ Wade had to cater to two groups, the first were elder guests, families, and children; as the night got older, he switched the dance floor and music flawlessly to a relatively younger crowd and incorporated his own creations/mixes. He is a renaissance man and can cater to any audience!
    Jessica W. Married on 12/30/2020

Best vendor at the whole wedding!

Wade and Seth G truly made our wedding day the best day of our lives! They are such nice guys and are so so good at what they do. I can’t express enough how grateful I am for these two. Every guest said they had more fun at our wedding than any other they’ve been to because of our DJ. 1000/10 would recommend!!!
    Alexandra B. Married on 11/28/2020

Hands Down Best Wedding DJ I’ve Ever Seen

Where do I start?! Wade was nothing short of amazing!! We held our wedding in November 2020 and my husband and I had so many of our guests approach us and ask us who our DJ was because he was the best they’d ever heard! We agree- Wade wasn’t just great with the music (Cocktail Hour, Dinner, and Reception), he was so much fun on the microphone and did a fantastic job easing the night along. Wade was so professional and fun. He was polite and funny, so in-tune with the music the party was feeling, and a phenomenal addition to our wedding day. We would recommend Wade to anyone looking for a DJ who can do it all with comfort and style!!!
    Mary C. Married on 11/21/2020

DJ Wade made our wedding reception a night to remember!

I can’t say enough good things about DJ Wade and OtherBrother. DJ Wade was amazing and knew exactly how to put my bridal nerves at ease. We had some specific songs selected and he nailed it!! Everyone at our wedding was talking about how amazing our DJ was! I couldn’t thank him enough. Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without Wade as our DJ. He even made some special requests happen for my father daughter dance and it made the moment so special for both us and everyone in attendance.
    Phil S. Married on 10/25/2020

I could not give a more positive recommendation

We had to change our wedding date, venue, planner, vendors, Guest list etc to make sure we could have as low a COVID risk as possible. However, we had such a friendly experience with DJ Wade and Other Brother Entertainment, we made SURE we booked him for our wedding reception. By the time the dancing was over DJ Wade felt like part of the family already! His MC skills brought out the best in our day. He was easy to communicate with and the Reception Outline Form we filled out was well organized and even fun to do. The music was perfect! His timing was great! He knows how to read a room and kept the party going! He seemed to know what we wanted before we did. We felt like he has known us for years!

PS - They worked really well with family, friends, and vendors!
    Tom I. Married on 09/10/2020

DJ Wade made our wedding!

DJ Wade was by far the highlight of our wedding. He handled the wedding ceremony perfectly, playing the desired songs and pieces of songs exactly as requested. He also played all the requested songs throughout dinner, first dances, and speeches. He was very flexible in making last minute changes . DJ Wade absolutely nailed our reception. We couldn't have asked for anything better. He was great at getting a feel for the crowd and playing the right genre of music to keep the crowd entertained. He brought a ton of energy and excitement. We have received so many compliments from our guests about how much fun they had and how great the DJ was. We honestly couldn't give enough praise to DJ Wade. I would highly, highly recommend him for any wedding.
    Megan T. Married on 06/05/2020

Best DJ in Charleston hands down!

DJ Wade was awesome! So many of our guests said he was the best DJ they’ve ever had at a wedding and we couldn’t agree more! The song choices were all spot on, and he always looked like he was enjoying it as well! He was so flexible as we changed our date 3 times due to covid and worked with us to have wireless music at the ceremony site at no extra charge which was such a blessing and gift in and of itself! Cannot say enough good things! Book him ASAP!
  • Katy
    Katy S. Married on 04/04/2020

Best DJ Ever!

DJ Wade was the BEST! He was fun and professional. All of our guests wanted to bring him along to the after party. We could not have asked for a better DJ.
    Rachel H. Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing!!!

We had lost our original DJ two months before our wedding and thankfully OtherBrother was there to save the day!! I’m so glad we were able to work with them, DJ Wade was fantastic!! Highly recommend!
  • Evan
    Carrie Married on 02/08/2020

The Midnight City Band rocks!

I had heard The Midnight City band (managed by OtherBrother Entertainment) play at a friend's wedding and knew they were guaranteed to get the party started. When it came time to plan my own wedding, my (now) husband and I knew that our priority for our recetption was having a huge dance party. Booking The Midnight City band was hands- down the best decision we could have made... in fact, we picked our wedding date based on when the band was available :)
    We still have guests talk about how much fun the reception was and how awesome our band was, especially the 90's music mashup. Highly recommend this band if you want to pack the dance floor.
    King S. Married on 01/01/2020

Ian + trey are awesome!

We love working with Ian + Trey at OtherBrother Entertainment. OBE represents a wide variety of ceremony + reception entertainment options, including bands, DJs + acoustic groups.

Ian + Trey take the time to connect with our couples + offer entertainment options well-suited for their musical preferences, personalities, venue + budgets.

In addition to providing helpful recommendations for our clients, they are also familiar with our venues’ policies, ensuring a seamless planning process + well prepared performance.

We highly recommend reaching out to Ian + Trey for your entertainment needs!
    John H. Married on 11/17/2019

DJ Wade is THE best

We booked DJ Wade for our wedding at Alhambra Hall. He was THE best! Everyone had a blast and he did a great job of playing music that appealed to people of all ages to get everyone out in the dance floor. I can’t say enough good things about our experience with DJ Wade and OtherBrother Entertainment. Top notch people and a top notch business to work with!
  • Morgan
    Morgan J. Married on 11/16/2019

Best ever ever

Let me start by saying that one of the hardest decisions of our entire wedding was band vs. DJ. We went back and forth numerous times and I would make the same decision over and over and over again! From the first moment I spoke to DJ Wade over the phone, I knew he wanted the best day and atmosphere for Corey and my special day. I gave him very little guidance in regards to what music to play and BOY DID HE DELIVER. He kept the dancefloor PACKED all night long and guests from age 2 to 82 were dancing until the last song ended. I have had so many people come tell me that our wedding was the most fun wedding they had ever been to and I 1000000% attribute this to DJ Wade. We are now his biggest fans and are going to scope out at where he's DJing in Charleston now! Cannot recommend him enough and cannot thank him enough for making our day all that it was!!!!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 10/21/2019

Great for a Wedding

We had DJ Mateo from Other Brother Entertainment be our DJ and songmaster for our wedding about a week ago. My only regret is that we did not use him for longer! He found all of the songs that we wanted to be a part of our ceremony and our dances (though that definitely could not have been easy, it was pretty eclectic). He was able to get a lot of our guests out on the dancefloor with the song choices, and even incorporated a special pick from both my dad and my mom. He was incredibly professional but so much fun. I would highly recommend him to DJ your wedding!
  • W
    Wesley L. Married on 09/28/2019

Dj United is the BEST!

Wade is a master of his craft. Everything from song choices to the vibe he brings is second to none. We love him and his work!! Highly recommend booking him!