OtherBrother Entertainment Reviews

OtherBrother Entertainment 7
  • Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 11/02/2018

Dj wade is your guy!

DJ Wade was incredible! Everyone had such an amazing time, the dance floor was always packed. This was a concern I had initially, that my wedding guests weren't "big dancers". DJ Wade got people to dance that I never thought would. Wedding FLEW by, I was SHOCKED when he said the time was up and we had to go. Absolutely choose him for your wedding, you will not regret it. Even if Other Brother Entertainment (who Wade works with as a 3rd party to book through) wasn't as responsive or proactive in the planning part, in the end it worked out great and I didn't need to give Wade much direction at all. He played my favorites and MIXED SONGS! Incredible! Don't make the mistake of getting a DJ that you don't spend enough money on, you get what you pay for!

Michael Hubbarth · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Experience

DJ Eddie was not only very good, he was very open and receptive to feedback and ideas from us as the bridge and groom. Also did a great job adapting to the few song requests we had last minute. Overall - great experience with a great positive attitude!

Jake · Married on 10/20/2018

All time Crowd Pleaser

Dj Wade was incredible. Made the wedding what it was. Catered to exactly the music we wanted and didn’t play anything we didn’t want. We had no less than 80% of the guests dancing for 3 straight hours. If he costs double, I’d pay it again. Cool guy who made our reception one to talk about for the rest of our lives.

Shauna Case · Married on 10/19/2018

DJ Wade is the best!!

We were actually suggested otherbrother entertainment from my wedding coordinator. And they did not disappoint! We booked DJ Wade for wedding. He was fantastic! He was so accommodating to particular songs I wanted played while guest we're being seated and at cocktail hour. He was so full of energy and seemed to know just what to play. He even had his own mixes they were awesome! I also had my own music that had been cut for our first dance and my father daughter dance. And he was able to play them for me too. He even played along when my song for the father daughter when my music started to "skip". It fooled everyone and they loved that he played along cause it made it seem so real! I can't say enough great things about DJ Wade! If you're looking for a fantastic DJ you have found it!

Andrea · Married on 03/23/2018

DJ Wade was INCREDIBLE!!! Our guests never left the dance floor. Every single song Wade played was better than the next. He completely felt out the crowd and absolutely made the party what it was.

We honestly didn’t think it could get better and then Seth started playing on the violin alongside Wade! WOW. We were completely floored as were our guests!! He really changed the vibe of the room for the better in such a surprising way.

I cannot even put into words the feeling evoked from the Wade and Seth duo!! We would HIGHLY recommend hiring DJ Wade for an unforgettable party!!!!

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

We booked DJ Mateo thorough OtherBrother Entertainment, and had the best experience. We were sent a questionnaire a few weeks before our wedding, asking about special songs (first dance, father/daughter dance, etc), music styles we liked, timeline of the day and for any additional information that may be helpful for Mateo to know. With this questionnaire, DJ Mateo was able to guarantee that we loved the music he played at our wedding and that he knew our timeline. The music was perfect the whole evening, it changed from more low-key during dinner to up-beat danceable songs into the evening. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor, and everyone had so much fun. DJ Mateo was even able to accommodate special requests from us and our guests during the evening. Our 2 year old niece is obsessed with the song More, More, More from the target commercial, and somehow he was even able to find that song and play it for her. Overall, DJ Mateo was an excellent choice for our wedding, and we would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Jennifer · Married on 01/20/2018

DJ Bryan Mahanes is a MUST for your wedding! He had the best playlist and amazing energy! Everything ran so smoothly and our guests couldn’t stop talking about how much fun they had! The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone stayed until the last dance! He was perfection from start to finish. I want to do it all over again and would choose Bryan every time. Highly recommend!!!

Jennifer & Michael Hall

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

Bryan Mahanes from OtherBrother Entertainment was incredible! He kept every single person on the dance floor the entire night. Everyone told us it was the best wedding they had been to because they had such a blast at the reception. I highly recommend Bryan, he did a fantastic job!

Alexa · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the best experience with our wedding DJ, DJ Jeff! Jeff is responsive, flexible, fun and kind! He handled our unique requests and kept the dance floor going all night (all ages loved it). We are thrilled by Jeff and his ability to mix Top40, personal requests, 60s, 70s and more! Don't hesitate to book Jeff.

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

Byran Mahanes is the best!!! Seriously, he made our night. From start to finish, the dance floor was PACKED. Young and old, people danced all night, and that was no accident. We wanted a 70's, yacht rock and funk kind of vibe, and to say Bryan delivered is an understatement. He genuinely had a blast playing all the songs we wanted to hear and helped make everything like speeches and cake cutting super seamless, so giant thank you to Bryan and Other Brother Entertainment. Bryan - we'll have to come see you DJ live next time we're in Charleston!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    OtherBrother Entertainment 13
    OtherBrother Entertainment 14
    OtherBrother Entertainment 15

OtherBrother Entertainment's reply:

Hey you two!! I loved being there so very much :) Thank you for having me at such an incredible day in your lives! I definitely want to see you again sometime. I've been adding so much of your music to my playlists lately, youd love it. Tell Shep hey!!! :)

Joseph · Married on 09/03/2017

Bryan Mahanes was everything we wanted in a DJ! He was the perfect MC who kept our night moving and everybody dancing . We had a very long list of "must have" songs and he managed to weave them in seamlessly. He kept it upbeat the whole night and no one left the dance floor! This was impressive as we had a wide range of ages and music tastes out there but everyone loved what he played. We also had Bryan play acoustics for the ceremony and cocktail hour and we were beyond impressed with that.

Bryan was so easy to work with and accommodated pretty much every request we had - he even made custom mixes we wanted for the first dances. We were from out of town, so his responsiveness and input was very helpful for us. We think that the music can really make or break a wedding reception so we know it is a big decision when choosing a DJ. That's why we think Bryan is the perfect choice, he won't let you down!

Michael · Married on 07/22/2017

We have worked with OBE many times and Bryan and his staff are top notch. Every event is always perfect and the detail and dedication to the client is always on their mind. I look forward to each and every show where they are involved! Use them and your event will be perfect, start to finish.

Carrie · Married on 06/24/2017

We had DJ Jeff/Smartz for our wedding ceremony and reception and were thrilled! He did a great job and we have recieved multiple compliments on how he kept the dance floor packed all night. We had a destination wedding and had a hard time choosing a DJ without personal recommendations but we are so glad we went with Jeff!

Chloe · Married on 06/03/2017

We had another DJ cancel due to his brother getting married on our same day. No worries though he highly recommended OBE and I met with Bryan to discuss our style and needs. He was amazing! I wanted classic, shag, and later party music. As we were eating dinner I looked to my new husband and said this guy is good! I've loved every song he has played! He also set us up with a mic for the ceremony so everyone could hear our readers despite the breeze. Everything worked out and was meant to be! Thanks Bryan!

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

As a wedding venue owner in Charleston, I have worked with OtherBrother Entertainment on several occasions. The most exciting event thus far has been my own wedding! OtherBrother helped me find my dream wedding band, Quiana Parler and Friends! All of our guests are still talking about how fun and amazing the band was, everyone was on the dance floor! OtherBrother made the booking process a breeze, and are very helpful when it comes to communicating important announcement and reception information to the band! Cannot wait to refer my own clients to OtherBrother for their upcoming events.

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2017

We were BEYOND happy with DJ Elementz AKA DJ Eddie Moran. Working with Eddie was like working with one of our good friends. He was super professional, easy-going, knowledgeable and overall just a cool guy. Eddie dealt with all my crazy wedding playlists and even stepped in last minute to help us with the ceremony music. I really appreciated Eddie stepping in and exceeding our expectations on that dance floor. Our entire wedding was out there, as if, we were at a night club. It was everything I described I wanted and Eddie made all of that happen and more. Thank you for making our night so rememberable DJ Eddie!!!!

Rebecca · Married on 04/29/2017

We went with Jeff (DJ Smartz) for our small reception at Boals Farm last weekend, and could not be more happy with the service. I got compliments on the music during the party, and have received texts and emails afterwards talking about how great the music was! He was very flexible, and willing to work with my crazy playlist and control freak tendencies. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a talented and flexible and easygoing DJ. OtherBrother in general was a great company to work with.

Chelsea · Married on 04/22/2017

Josh is awesome!! He did everything that was asked had amazing reccommendations and really made the night perfect we couldn't ask for a better would highly recommend to anyone who wants a perfect stress free fun night to remember

Maria · Married on 04/09/2017

Bryan was awesome! He had everyone on the dance floor all night! We are happy he was part of our big day! Highly recommend him.

Mackenzie · Married on 04/08/2017

DJ Mahanes was better than I could have imagined! We received so many compliments about our dj and how fun of a wedding we had! I highly recommend Bryan! He made our wedding unforgettable!

Sy · Married on 04/07/2017

The Midnight City (through Other Brother Entertainment) played for our wedding ceremony and reception in Charleston, SC. They were absolutely AMAZING!!! I was so impressed that they were willing to learn 3 new songs for our event, including 2 acoustic ceremony songs and our first dance song. The acoustic duo with vocals during the ceremony added the perfect personal touch of our taste in music to our nontraditional event. The full band performance during the reception exceeded our expectations. They played a variety of music, taking into consideration the vibes and energy of the crowd. I’ve gotten so many compliments on how great and FUN our wedding band was, and I am so glad I chose The Midnight City for the job. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an awesome band in the Charleston area.

Theresa · Married on 03/25/2017

Other Brother was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! From a management standpoint Trey and Ian were responsive and accommodating. They worked with us to rent equipment for our ceremony and set it up. And despite a major hiccup with our original DJ falling ill on our rehearsal night, they secured DJ Bryan Mahanes for us and shared all of our notes and information to him seamlessly. We didn't even feel the stress of the situation at all. And then Bryan NAILED IT. He made our wedding an absolute blast. The dance floor was packed from the first dance to the last - literally. In just a days notice, Bryan made us a custom first dance sequence that we will remember forever. It was truly incredible. Bryan captured every little detail and our guests loved him too. In fact, he put more thought and care into it than even we did!

Chrissy · Married on 03/18/2017

We used DJ Bryan Mahanes for our wedding and he was worth every penny. I struggled with choosing a DJ that fit our style, would have great MC'ing skills, and was able to truly feel out a crowd to know how to keep them going or transition from cocktail hour, to dinner, to dancing and on. First of all, Bryan was super responsive and flexible - he made me feel like he was working with me to make this the best day of our lives, not just another booking or another job. Second, his MC'ing skills and communication to our guests was not only engaging, but super effective. Last, but not least, his music was absolutely on point! We actually had a full dance floor before the first course was even finished. If you don't want to take the word from a biased bride (haha) it may help to know that we even had our guests AND venue staff tell us that it was one of the best wedding party music they had been a part of. You will not regret working with Bryan. He was absolutely phenomenal.

Courtney · Married on 03/05/2017

DJ Bryan was amazing! Our guest are still raving about the music! He had everybody out of there seats including people that don't even dance. Every song he selected was better than the next and he really knew how to read the crowd!