OtherBrother Entertainment Reviews

191 | Charleston, SC

191 Reviews for OtherBrother Entertainment

Sean Lowery · Getting married on 01/09/2022

Incredible Wedding! People of all ages going wild on the dance floor!

Best day of our lives! Spend so much time dancing and everybody loved the music. DJ Wade perfectly can read the room and the vibe like nothing we've ever seen before. Guaranteed to get people dancing. 10/10!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Mitchell

Mitchell Chambless · Getting married on 06/03/2021

DJ Wade is 100% the DJ for your wedding!

When looking for a DJ or any vendor for your wedding it can be extremly confusing and overwhelming, but luckily we can promise you this is the DJ you want and need at your wedding. Not only did DJ Wade make our after party amazing but he made it extremely personal by playing all the music our group wanted. We played every genre and every guest in attendance raved about how amazing our DJ was and that this was the most fun they have had in years. To put into perspective my wife and I are both 24 years old so we did not want someone boring who would just play a track list all night and then go home, but this experience was more than we could have ever imagined. Because of DJ Wade we had the wedding that everyone still talks about to this day and the party that they never wanted to end! Thank you DJ Wade!

-Mr & Mrs Chambless

Sent on 04/19/2019

Tom Izzo · Married on 09/10/2020

DJ Wade made our wedding!

DJ Wade was by far the highlight of our wedding. He handled the wedding ceremony perfectly, playing the desired songs and pieces of songs exactly as requested. He also played all the requested songs throughout dinner, first dances, and speeches. He was very flexible in making last minute changes . DJ Wade absolutely nailed our reception. We couldn't have asked for anything better. He was great at getting a feel for the crowd and playing the right genre of music to keep the crowd entertained. He brought a ton of energy and excitement. We have received so many compliments from our guests about how much fun they had and how great the DJ was. We honestly couldn't give enough praise to DJ Wade. I would highly, highly recommend him for any wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2020

Rachel Harding · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing!!!

We had lost our original DJ two months before our wedding and thankfully OtherBrother was there to save the day!! I’m so glad we were able to work with them, DJ Wade was fantastic!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Evan

carrie · Married on 02/08/2020

The Midnight City Band rocks!

I had heard The Midnight City band (managed by OtherBrother Entertainment) play at a friend's wedding and knew they were guaranteed to get the party started. When it came time to plan my own wedding, my (now) husband and I knew that our priority for our recetption was having a huge dance party. Booking The Midnight City band was hands- down the best decision we could have made... in fact, we picked our wedding date based on when the band was available :)
    We still have guests talk about how much fun the reception was and how awesome our band was, especially the 90's music mashup. Highly recommend this band if you want to pack the dance floor.

Sent on 04/23/2020

King Street Hospitality Group · Married on 01/01/2020

Ian + trey are awesome!

We love working with Ian + Trey at OtherBrother Entertainment. OBE represents a wide variety of ceremony + reception entertainment options, including bands, DJs + acoustic groups.

Ian + Trey take the time to connect with our couples + offer entertainment options well-suited for their musical preferences, personalities, venue + budgets.

In addition to providing helpful recommendations for our clients, they are also familiar with our venues’ policies, ensuring a seamless planning process + well prepared performance.

We highly recommend reaching out to Ian + Trey for your entertainment needs!

Sent on 05/08/2020

John Hadley · Married on 11/17/2019

DJ Wade is THE best

We booked DJ Wade for our wedding at Alhambra Hall. He was THE best! Everyone had a blast and he did a great job of playing music that appealed to people of all ages to get everyone out in the dance floor. I can’t say enough good things about our experience with DJ Wade and OtherBrother Entertainment. Top notch people and a top notch business to work with!

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan Jasper · Married on 11/16/2019

Best ever ever

Let me start by saying that one of the hardest decisions of our entire wedding was band vs. DJ. We went back and forth numerous times and I would make the same decision over and over and over again! From the first moment I spoke to DJ Wade over the phone, I knew he wanted the best day and atmosphere for Corey and my special day. I gave him very little guidance in regards to what music to play and BOY DID HE DELIVER. He kept the dancefloor PACKED all night long and guests from age 2 to 82 were dancing until the last song ended. I have had so many people come tell me that our wedding was the most fun wedding they had ever been to and I 1000000% attribute this to DJ Wade. We are now his biggest fans and are going to scope out at where he's DJing in Charleston now! Cannot recommend him enough and cannot thank him enough for making our day all that it was!!!!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/21/2019

Great for a Wedding

We had DJ Mateo from Other Brother Entertainment be our DJ and songmaster for our wedding about a week ago. My only regret is that we did not use him for longer! He found all of the songs that we wanted to be a part of our ceremony and our dances (though that definitely could not have been easy, it was pretty eclectic). He was able to get a lot of our guests out on the dancefloor with the song choices, and even incorporated a special pick from both my dad and my mom. He was incredibly professional but so much fun. I would highly recommend him to DJ your wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • W

Wesley Lybrand · Married on 09/28/2019

Dj United is the BEST!

Wade is a master of his craft. Everything from song choices to the vibe he brings is second to none. We love him and his work!! Highly recommend booking him!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Gil Semple · Married on 09/21/2019

Hands Down: The Best Wedding DJ in Charleston

After attending a different event, my wife and I already knew that OtherBrother Entertainment would not disappoint at our wedding - and they did not. The DJ (Wade) played exactly the type of music we requested, and none of the music we asked him not to play. The result: a wedding that was so lit, you could hear the event space (Founders Hall) bumping all the way from the Ravanel Bridge.

Sent on 09/27/2019

OtherBrother Entertainment's reply:

Hi Gil,

Thanks so much for your kind words! We are so pleased to hear that you had a stellar experience with DJ Wade on your special day. Please accept our wishes for a healthy, happy future, and many years together!

Warmly,
    The OBE Team
  • Dylan

Dylan Creech · Married on 06/22/2019

If you need a DJ, DJ United is your man

He made our night and everyone else amazing. His talent to read a crowd and DJ to what’s needed/wanted is incredible. We had a 3 hour reception and 90% of the people were dancing 100% of the time... yes, even our grandparents. DJ Wade is everything you need to keep the party going at your event, wedding, whatever you need he can play anything to anyone and absolutely crush it. My wife and I are so happy we had him play at our wedding. Thanks DJ Wade and Other Brother Entertainment for making our big day even bigger!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/08/2019

They got everyone to dance!

Working with OtherBrother Entertainment was so easy and our band, Travis Allison Band, was incredible! I could tell from the beginning that they genuinely cared about making our wedding a special day for my husband and me. Many of our guests complimented how great the band was! Most importantly, they got everyone on the dance floor, and no one left it all night! I couldn't be any happier with our experience with this company and band!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/01/2019

Dj wade was amazing

DJ Wade was absolutely excellent at our wedding! Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing he was and how much fun they were having! His music selection was fantastic, and his personality was perfect. We loved when he put our glow wand in his hair to add to his "performance". Our guests were dancing and partying until the end .. literally! Everyone had to be "kicked out" when our reception ended because we all were having so much fun! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Ginnie · Married on 05/18/2019

Two 3 Ways is awesome!

Two 3 Ways played at our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about working with Ian throughout the planning process, but even better was having such awesome talent at the wedding! They were so professional, I never had to worry about anything going wrong. We had them play during the reception as well as take care of the acoustic music music to walk down the aisle to. Everything was so unbelievable! All our guests kept talking about how great they were! I absolutely recommend booking Two 3 Ways for your next event!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Bergman · Married on 05/10/2019

An Amazing Night of Dancing

OtherBrother Entertainment was fantastic to work with. They made it super simple by providing a list of DJs and samples of their sets so we could see what each DJ provided.

DJ Brandie was phenomenal! Her mix of older and newer hits had the whole venue up and dancing the entire night. The way she remixed songs in new and refreshing ways made the wedding unique and exciting every time the song changed.

DJ Brandie made the night for us. Every guest we've talked to has complimented the music. I highly suggest using Brandie for your upcoming wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Devin · Married on 04/20/2019

Best DJ ever!

DJ Wade is by far the best DJ in Charleston. He is amazing at what he does and is able to feel out your guests and know exactly what type of music will get EVERYONE up dancing.. all night long! He was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him for your next event. Thanks so much Wade!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Allix L · Married on 03/30/2019

Dj eddie!

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! He kept it so fun and so upbeat and was exactly the fun environment we wanted for our guests!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Caitlen Patton · Married on 02/11/2019

Amazing dj smartz

DJ Smartz was out of this world GREAT! We were bummed when we realized we did not have the funds for a band, but after finding DJ Smartz, we do not regret the decision for a DJ over a band one bit! Jeff went out of his way to get our playlist, and speak with us on multiple occasions. He even recorded our first song that we sang to each other, and surprised us with it! I cannot reccomend DJ Smartz, or OtherBrother Entertainment enough! Thank you!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Camila Craft · Married on 01/27/2019

Best. Night. Ever.

Looking for an incredible DJ who truly listens and adapts to your music preferences and has an impeccable ability to read a crowd? Look no further than DJ Bryan Mahanes. My husband and I have some eclectic tastes in music my family as a varied ethnic background - DJ Bryan played something for everyone! Bryan also played acoustic guitar during our cocktail hour, and it added such a special touch to the event. We had such a fantastic time and everyone in attendance told me how awesome he was. Thanks DJ Bryan!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 11/02/2018

Dj wade is your guy!

DJ Wade was incredible! Everyone had such an amazing time, the dance floor was always packed. This was a concern I had initially, that my wedding guests weren't "big dancers". DJ Wade got people to dance that I never thought would. Wedding FLEW by, I was SHOCKED when he said the time was up and we had to go. Absolutely choose him for your wedding, you will not regret it. Even if Other Brother Entertainment (who Wade works with as a 3rd party to book through) wasn't as responsive or proactive in the planning part, in the end it worked out great and I didn't need to give Wade much direction at all. He played my favorites and MIXED SONGS! Incredible! Don't make the mistake of getting a DJ that you don't spend enough money on, you get what you pay for!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Michael Hubbarth · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Experience

DJ Eddie was not only very good, he was very open and receptive to feedback and ideas from us as the bridge and groom. Also did a great job adapting to the few song requests we had last minute. Overall - great experience with a great positive attitude!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jake · Married on 10/20/2018

All time Crowd Pleaser

Dj Wade was incredible. Made the wedding what it was. Catered to exactly the music we wanted and didn’t play anything we didn’t want. We had no less than 80% of the guests dancing for 3 straight hours. If he costs double, I’d pay it again. Cool guy who made our reception one to talk about for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Shauna Case · Married on 10/19/2018

DJ Wade is the best!!

We were actually suggested otherbrother entertainment from my wedding coordinator. And they did not disappoint! We booked DJ Wade for wedding. He was fantastic! He was so accommodating to particular songs I wanted played while guest we're being seated and at cocktail hour. He was so full of energy and seemed to know just what to play. He even had his own mixes they were awesome! I also had my own music that had been cut for our first dance and my father daughter dance. And he was able to play them for me too. He even played along when my song for the father daughter when my music started to "skip". It fooled everyone and they loved that he played along cause it made it seem so real! I can't say enough great things about DJ Wade! If you're looking for a fantastic DJ you have found it!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Andrea · Married on 03/23/2018

DJ Wade was INCREDIBLE!!! Our guests never left the dance floor. Every single song Wade played was better than the next. He completely felt out the crowd and absolutely made the party what it was.

We honestly didn’t think it could get better and then Seth started playing on the violin alongside Wade! WOW. We were completely floored as were our guests!! He really changed the vibe of the room for the better in such a surprising way.

I cannot even put into words the feeling evoked from the Wade and Seth duo!! We would HIGHLY recommend hiring DJ Wade for an unforgettable party!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2018