OtherBrother Entertainment Reviews

OtherBrother Entertainment 6
OtherBrother Entertainment 7
  • Mitchell

Mitchell Chambless · Getting married on 06/03/2021

DJ Wade is 100% the DJ for your wedding!

When looking for a DJ or any vendor for your wedding it can be extremly confusing and overwhelming, but luckily we can promise you this is the DJ you want and need at your wedding. Not only did DJ Wade make our after party amazing but he made it extremely personal by playing all the music our group wanted. We played every genre and every guest in attendance raved about how amazing our DJ was and that this was the most fun they have had in years. To put into perspective my wife and I are both 24 years old so we did not want someone boring who would just play a track list all night and then go home, but this experience was more than we could have ever imagined. Because of DJ Wade we had the wedding that everyone still talks about to this day and the party that they never wanted to end! Thank you DJ Wade!

-Mr & Mrs Chambless

Sent on 04/19/2019
  • Dylan

Dylan Creech · Married on 06/22/2019

If you need a DJ, DJ United is your man

He made our night and everyone else amazing. His talent to read a crowd and DJ to what’s needed/wanted is incredible. We had a 3 hour reception and 90% of the people were dancing 100% of the time... yes, even our grandparents. DJ Wade is everything you need to keep the party going at your event, wedding, whatever you need he can play anything to anyone and absolutely crush it. My wife and I are so happy we had him play at our wedding. Thanks DJ Wade and Other Brother Entertainment for making our big day even bigger!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/08/2019

They got everyone to dance!

Working with OtherBrother Entertainment was so easy and our band, Travis Allison Band, was incredible! I could tell from the beginning that they genuinely cared about making our wedding a special day for my husband and me. Many of our guests complimented how great the band was! Most importantly, they got everyone on the dance floor, and no one left it all night! I couldn't be any happier with our experience with this company and band!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/01/2019

Dj wade was amazing

DJ Wade was absolutely excellent at our wedding! Our guests could not stop talking about how amazing he was and how much fun they were having! His music selection was fantastic, and his personality was perfect. We loved when he put our glow wand in his hair to add to his "performance". Our guests were dancing and partying until the end .. literally! Everyone had to be "kicked out" when our reception ended because we all were having so much fun! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Ginnie · Married on 05/18/2019

Two 3 Ways is awesome!

Two 3 Ways played at our wedding and they were absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about working with Ian throughout the planning process, but even better was having such awesome talent at the wedding! They were so professional, I never had to worry about anything going wrong. We had them play during the reception as well as take care of the acoustic music music to walk down the aisle to. Everything was so unbelievable! All our guests kept talking about how great they were! I absolutely recommend booking Two 3 Ways for your next event!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Devin · Married on 04/20/2019

Best DJ ever!

DJ Wade is by far the best DJ in Charleston. He is amazing at what he does and is able to feel out your guests and know exactly what type of music will get EVERYONE up dancing.. all night long! He was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him for your next event. Thanks so much Wade!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Allix L · Married on 03/30/2019

Dj eddie!

We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ for our wedding! He kept it so fun and so upbeat and was exactly the fun environment we wanted for our guests!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Camila Craft · Married on 01/27/2019

Best. Night. Ever.

Looking for an incredible DJ who truly listens and adapts to your music preferences and has an impeccable ability to read a crowd? Look no further than DJ Bryan Mahanes. My husband and I have some eclectic tastes in music my family as a varied ethnic background - DJ Bryan played something for everyone! Bryan also played acoustic guitar during our cocktail hour, and it added such a special touch to the event. We had such a fantastic time and everyone in attendance told me how awesome he was. Thanks DJ Bryan!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Rochelle

Rochelle · Married on 11/02/2018

Dj wade is your guy!

DJ Wade was incredible! Everyone had such an amazing time, the dance floor was always packed. This was a concern I had initially, that my wedding guests weren't "big dancers". DJ Wade got people to dance that I never thought would. Wedding FLEW by, I was SHOCKED when he said the time was up and we had to go. Absolutely choose him for your wedding, you will not regret it. Even if Other Brother Entertainment (who Wade works with as a 3rd party to book through) wasn't as responsive or proactive in the planning part, in the end it worked out great and I didn't need to give Wade much direction at all. He played my favorites and MIXED SONGS! Incredible! Don't make the mistake of getting a DJ that you don't spend enough money on, you get what you pay for!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Michael Hubbarth · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Experience

DJ Eddie was not only very good, he was very open and receptive to feedback and ideas from us as the bridge and groom. Also did a great job adapting to the few song requests we had last minute. Overall - great experience with a great positive attitude!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jake · Married on 10/20/2018

All time Crowd Pleaser

Dj Wade was incredible. Made the wedding what it was. Catered to exactly the music we wanted and didn’t play anything we didn’t want. We had no less than 80% of the guests dancing for 3 straight hours. If he costs double, I’d pay it again. Cool guy who made our reception one to talk about for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Shauna Case · Married on 10/19/2018

DJ Wade is the best!!

We were actually suggested otherbrother entertainment from my wedding coordinator. And they did not disappoint! We booked DJ Wade for wedding. He was fantastic! He was so accommodating to particular songs I wanted played while guest we're being seated and at cocktail hour. He was so full of energy and seemed to know just what to play. He even had his own mixes they were awesome! I also had my own music that had been cut for our first dance and my father daughter dance. And he was able to play them for me too. He even played along when my song for the father daughter when my music started to "skip". It fooled everyone and they loved that he played along cause it made it seem so real! I can't say enough great things about DJ Wade! If you're looking for a fantastic DJ you have found it!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Andrea · Married on 03/23/2018

DJ Wade was INCREDIBLE!!! Our guests never left the dance floor. Every single song Wade played was better than the next. He completely felt out the crowd and absolutely made the party what it was.

We honestly didn’t think it could get better and then Seth started playing on the violin alongside Wade! WOW. We were completely floored as were our guests!! He really changed the vibe of the room for the better in such a surprising way.

I cannot even put into words the feeling evoked from the Wade and Seth duo!! We would HIGHLY recommend hiring DJ Wade for an unforgettable party!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

We booked DJ Mateo thorough OtherBrother Entertainment, and had the best experience. We were sent a questionnaire a few weeks before our wedding, asking about special songs (first dance, father/daughter dance, etc), music styles we liked, timeline of the day and for any additional information that may be helpful for Mateo to know. With this questionnaire, DJ Mateo was able to guarantee that we loved the music he played at our wedding and that he knew our timeline. The music was perfect the whole evening, it changed from more low-key during dinner to up-beat danceable songs into the evening. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor, and everyone had so much fun. DJ Mateo was even able to accommodate special requests from us and our guests during the evening. Our 2 year old niece is obsessed with the song More, More, More from the target commercial, and somehow he was even able to find that song and play it for her. Overall, DJ Mateo was an excellent choice for our wedding, and we would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding DJ.

Sent on 05/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 01/20/2018

DJ Bryan Mahanes is a MUST for your wedding! He had the best playlist and amazing energy! Everything ran so smoothly and our guests couldn’t stop talking about how much fun they had! The dance floor was packed the entire night and everyone stayed until the last dance! He was perfection from start to finish. I want to do it all over again and would choose Bryan every time. Highly recommend!!!

Jennifer & Michael Hall

Sent on 01/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/28/2017

Bryan Mahanes from OtherBrother Entertainment was incredible! He kept every single person on the dance floor the entire night. Everyone told us it was the best wedding they had been to because they had such a blast at the reception. I highly recommend Bryan, he did a fantastic job!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Alexa · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the best experience with our wedding DJ, DJ Jeff! Jeff is responsive, flexible, fun and kind! He handled our unique requests and kept the dance floor going all night (all ages loved it). We are thrilled by Jeff and his ability to mix Top40, personal requests, 60s, 70s and more! Don't hesitate to book Jeff.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/16/2017

Byran Mahanes is the best!!! Seriously, he made our night. From start to finish, the dance floor was PACKED. Young and old, people danced all night, and that was no accident. We wanted a 70's, yacht rock and funk kind of vibe, and to say Bryan delivered is an understatement. He genuinely had a blast playing all the songs we wanted to hear and helped make everything like speeches and cake cutting super seamless, so giant thank you to Bryan and Other Brother Entertainment. Bryan - we'll have to come see you DJ live next time we're in Charleston!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    OtherBrother Entertainment 13
    OtherBrother Entertainment 14
    OtherBrother Entertainment 15

OtherBrother Entertainment's reply:

Hey you two!! I loved being there so very much :) Thank you for having me at such an incredible day in your lives! I definitely want to see you again sometime. I've been adding so much of your music to my playlists lately, youd love it. Tell Shep hey!!! :)

Joseph · Married on 09/03/2017

Bryan Mahanes was everything we wanted in a DJ! He was the perfect MC who kept our night moving and everybody dancing . We had a very long list of "must have" songs and he managed to weave them in seamlessly. He kept it upbeat the whole night and no one left the dance floor! This was impressive as we had a wide range of ages and music tastes out there but everyone loved what he played. We also had Bryan play acoustics for the ceremony and cocktail hour and we were beyond impressed with that.

Bryan was so easy to work with and accommodated pretty much every request we had - he even made custom mixes we wanted for the first dances. We were from out of town, so his responsiveness and input was very helpful for us. We think that the music can really make or break a wedding reception so we know it is a big decision when choosing a DJ. That's why we think Bryan is the perfect choice, he won't let you down!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Michael · Married on 07/22/2017

We have worked with OBE many times and Bryan and his staff are top notch. Every event is always perfect and the detail and dedication to the client is always on their mind. I look forward to each and every show where they are involved! Use them and your event will be perfect, start to finish.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Carrie · Married on 06/24/2017

We had DJ Jeff/Smartz for our wedding ceremony and reception and were thrilled! He did a great job and we have recieved multiple compliments on how he kept the dance floor packed all night. We had a destination wedding and had a hard time choosing a DJ without personal recommendations but we are so glad we went with Jeff!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Chloe · Married on 06/03/2017

We had another DJ cancel due to his brother getting married on our same day. No worries though he highly recommended OBE and I met with Bryan to discuss our style and needs. He was amazing! I wanted classic, shag, and later party music. As we were eating dinner I looked to my new husband and said this guy is good! I've loved every song he has played! He also set us up with a mic for the ceremony so everyone could hear our readers despite the breeze. Everything worked out and was meant to be! Thanks Bryan!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

As a wedding venue owner in Charleston, I have worked with OtherBrother Entertainment on several occasions. The most exciting event thus far has been my own wedding! OtherBrother helped me find my dream wedding band, Quiana Parler and Friends! All of our guests are still talking about how fun and amazing the band was, everyone was on the dance floor! OtherBrother made the booking process a breeze, and are very helpful when it comes to communicating important announcement and reception information to the band! Cannot wait to refer my own clients to OtherBrother for their upcoming events.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2017

We were BEYOND happy with DJ Elementz AKA DJ Eddie Moran. Working with Eddie was like working with one of our good friends. He was super professional, easy-going, knowledgeable and overall just a cool guy. Eddie dealt with all my crazy wedding playlists and even stepped in last minute to help us with the ceremony music. I really appreciated Eddie stepping in and exceeding our expectations on that dance floor. Our entire wedding was out there, as if, we were at a night club. It was everything I described I wanted and Eddie made all of that happen and more. Thank you for making our night so rememberable DJ Eddie!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2017