Oscar Video Reviews

44 | Cancun, MX

44 Reviews for Oscar Video

44 Oscar Video Reviews

Chris · Married on 08/24/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers. The video made us and our moms cry all over again, and it was so nice being able to relive it because that whole day was a blur. When we had an issue with one of the scenes not matching the mouths they were quick to respond and fix the problem. Thank you again for all of your hard work!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Oscar Video's reply:

Hi Chris, It was an honor to be part of your beautiful day, thank you so much for your kind words, we wish you all the happiness in te world!

Kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

Even though we hired outside photo/video for our wedding, Oscar Video came with our package from the resort. They came during our ceremony and cocktail hour for about an hour or so. They were so sweet and professional. We had a blast with them! They had great ideas and were so easy and fun to work with.

Stephanie · Married on 06/17/2018

We cant thank Oscar and his crew enough. We are soooo thankful we had them to be part of our wedding. We haven't even got our video yet, but all the little previous he showed it to us brought tears to our eyes. Just to be able to relive every moment of our big day will be sooooo special to us. To have those memories forever in our hearts but also able to share with family and friends that were not able to be there with us.

Oscar can bring all you vision to reality. They were so easy going, all his techniques, walking us thru in what looks best. There is not enough good words. We are extremely happy that we had them with us all day.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Oscar Video 1
    Oscar Video 2
    Oscar Video 3

Oscar Video's reply:

Dear Stephanie, We appreciate this beautiful words, it was a pleasure to be part of your special day, and to share the game with you! we love to work with lovely couples like you, easy going and funny, it makes our work more easy and great, we love what we do because of people like you, best wishes from all the OV films staff

Baylee · Married on 06/03/2018

We LOVED working with Oscar Video. The crew was fun and professional, they got a ton of amazing shots and we cannot say enough about them! The investment is well worth it!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Oscar Video's reply:

Dear Baylee, Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting us be part of your wedding day, it was an honor to share it with you. Kindest regards

Margot · Married on 05/26/2018

We have been told many times that our wedding video is the best people have ever seen! Oscar and his team did an incredible job capturing the entire wedding day from getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception and beyond. Despite there being a lot of staff, Oscar's team was able to remain minimally noticeable. He made a long video for us including the entire ceremony and a short video which I can't stop watching. The first version of the short video didn't quite match our style (despite being very beautiful) so we gave Oscar some notes and he completely reedited it to new music to make it perfect for us. We could not be more thrilled with the outcome.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Oscar Video's reply:

Dear Margot, It was our pleasure to work with you, you are an amazing couple and you had a beautiful wedding, thank you so much for your kind words we truly appreciate them, we wish all the happiness in the world.

Susan Renee · Married on 05/19/2018

Our video was perfect! We’re so thankful that we will have this video forever!!

Susan · Married on 05/19/2018

Beautiful video! Can’t stop watching it!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Oscar Video's reply:

Dear Susan, Thank you so much for your kind words, we are so happy that you are enjoying your video over and over again, we wish you all the happiness. Kindest regards

Jenna · Married on 01/19/2018

Oscar was amazing to work with! We got our video and the whole family said it looked like a fairytale movie. Didn't even look real. We got the video a week and a half after the wedding! Super quick turn around! I highly suggest him and his team! You won't regret it!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Oscar Video's reply:

Dear Jenna, Thank you for your kind words, it was a pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding, we are so glad that you loved your video. Best regards

Stephanie · Married on 12/02/2017

Loved our video Oscar and Emmanuel ( photographer ) did an amazing job , they took their time and captured all our best moments for our big day !!! So glad we upgraded our package it was well worth it

Sent on 01/02/2018

Oscar Video's reply:

Dear Stephanie, thank you so much for your words, we are glad that you loved your video. Warm regards!

Sarah · Married on 11/16/2017

To all the future brides that are going through one of the most stressful times-
    I recently got married in Cancun, Mexico at the Moon Palace Grand Resort. The planning process started back in February of 2017 and it was extremely difficult trying to find the right venue, photographer, videographer, and so many other vendors to make sure I got the wedding of my dreams. Everything was set and good to go except I was left to decide on which videographer I should use to capture my special day. My husband and I are from Seattle, Washington and all we had was the internet to help us pick and choose who would shoot our wedding. After a month of research, I made the best decision of my life to sign a contract with Oscar Video. When you're having to book something from a different country, the first best sign to any company is prompt response. Oscar Video was so quick and professional since day one. I wish I can just share with you all the emails I bombarded Oscar with and show you how patient and generous they have been with me. I was nervous and scared up until the wedding day with how everything will turn out. But the crew showed up in time, introduced themselves to me and my family and broke down how things were going to happen. When you're a bride and you have a million things going through your head, you want someone to take charge and tell you how things are going to work best so that you don't have to feel like you're orchestrating every little thing. As soon as I met Oscar, I felt at ease. He made sure that they were going to make me happy and that I had nothing to worry about. The video crew stayed with me for 8 hours and I had the photographer for 3 hours. They are extremely open to knowing what your style is and how you want certain things shot. From money transfers to the very end of the night, there wasn't one problem with the entire crew. Matter of fact, Oscar video went above and beyond what the contract was signed for. I HIGHLY recommend Oscar!!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Oscar Video's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Sarah, it was an honor to be part of your beautiful wedding. Warm regards!

Siobhan · Married on 11/04/2017

Very pleased with the DVD of my wedding ceremony! Oscar video was very professional and my DVD was mailed to me in a timely manner! Highly recommended! :)

Sent on 01/24/2018

Oscar Video's reply:

Dear Siobhan, Thank you very much for your kind words, it was a pleasure and an honor to be part of your wedding day.

Courtney · Married on 11/02/2017

An awesome wedding video that I’ll cherish forever! I’ve already watched it 10+ times!!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Oscar Video's reply:

Dear Courtney We are so happy that you loved the video, thank you for your words. Warm regards

Sierra · Married on 05/20/2017

I found out my husband surprised me with a videographer the day of our wedding! I had ALWAYS wanted a video of our wedding but was hesitant because of the cost and we would never be able to meet with the company prior to our wedding date since we are from the US. I was so happy and excited when I found out we would actually have a videographer! Oscar and his team were amazing the day of our wedding- very professional. We absolutely LOVE our highlight video. I have probably watched it every day since we received it! It was everything a highlight video should be. I love the music choice, the moments they chose to highlight and the editing. I have gotten so many compliments from our friends and family. We also received a full video a few months later in the form of a DVD and USB. I am so happy that we have these videos to help relive the most special and important day in our lives! Thank you, Oscar Videos!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Oscar Video's reply:

Hola Sierra! It is absolutely great for us to read this; we are so happy that we achieved our main goal: that you loved your Highlight video and to make you relive such an important moment in your life! Thank you for trusting in our work, we truly appreciate your commentaries. They mean a lot for all the team! Wishing you the best in your matrimony: joy, success, happiness and lots of love: Oscar Video team.

Elecia · Married on 04/29/2017

Oscar and his team were amazing!! After doing a lot of research I found them and really wanted to use them but could not make a final decision. Then I met with my wedding coordinator and she also recommended them for videography. This turned out to be a plus because otherwise the hotel has outside vendors. So, I was able to use the videographer I really really wanted already without any extra fees!!!! We had a full day package with a drone and it turned out amazing. We have only see our preview video so far but we LOVE it!! Our friends and family were all very impressed with the quality and commented that it looked like a movie. Book Oscar and you won't regret it. Thanks again for your fabulous work!!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Oscar Video's reply:

Elecia! Thank you so much for your kind words. It means so much to us that you gave us your trust and allowed us to be the story tellers of that important day in your life. Our main purpose as a video company is to create a love story, a beautiful memoir that transports you to that day, so you can revive it or share it with your loved ones. Once again, thank you so much for trusting in our work, we truly appreciate this Elecia. We wish you and Nic years and years of success, knowledge, wisdom, blessings and of course, LOTS of love! Warm regards OSCARVIDEO TEAM!

Renee · Married on 01/07/2017

Great communication and wonderful work. Our wedding video is absolutely beautiful and perfect....such a great memento we'll have forever. Thank you, Oscar!!!

Monica · Married on 09/03/2016

Before we booked our venue I already knew I wanted Oscar Video as our videographer from simply coming across one of his highlight videos on Vimeo. We booked our wedding at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun and I was beyond happy when we found out he was one of their vendors! The prices are reasonable and the work is exceptional! From start to finish Oscar made us feel comfortable, and provided us with great advice before the Wedding Day. By the time our wedding day came along, I felt like I personally knew him and his team. Honestly, I felt like they were a part of my family. They are awesome! We paid for a half day drone and I didn't even realize until after the wedding that they were kind enough to use the drone for shots of our first dance. It was so nice of them! Most Videographers would not do that without charging you another arm and a leg. They did, and it's those kind of gestures that make Oscar Video the ABSOLUTE BEST! They take their work seriously all while making you feel at home and providing a fun environment. They give you a "Work Hard, Play Hard" type of vibe. :D We could not have had a better team by our side. We are forever grateful for Oscar Video and his team. Many blessings to you and your staff! We LOVE our video.
    Un abrazo y saludos, xoxo Monica & Climaco #Cancun2016

Sent on 01/12/2017

Oscar Video's reply:

Hola Mónica! Muchas gracias! It's really satisfactory for us to read this, I'm glad that you liked our work and I appreciate that you gave us the opportunity of being part of your memories. I hope that we accomplished our main objective, capture the essence of your Wedding so, in a future, you can revive that moment as if it happened yesterday! Once again, thank you Mónica. I hope we can see each other again, in your vows renewal, or in your sister's, brother's, cousin's or any friend's wedding. ¡VIVA EL AMOR! Blessings and a lot of positive vibes for you! Greets!!!!

Caresse · Married on 08/13/2016

I had my wedding 8/13/16 at the Fiesta Americana Condesa who recommended using Oscar as my videographer.
    I . Love .Him.
    I am from NY and met with many videographers so let me tell you, Oscar and his team blew them out of the water.
    Pros:
    - Easy to negotiate with. He made us a customized video package and worked with our budget.
    - Budget friendly. His prices were way more affordable than videographers in NY and the quality was comparable or better.
    - Beautiful work- check out his website. The videos speak for themselves.
    - Great to work with- he and his team were so friendly and fun. I don't like being on camera but they always made me feel very comfortable. We had alot of laughs while working together. When it down poured during my outdoor reception and we had to suddenly change locations, Oscar and his team stayed an extra 1.5 hours just to get more footage without me asking. I appreciated this so much. Also, although he did come with a team of 3 ( I think a total or 4 people including himself) I never noticed them during my ceremony or any other main events. They were great at being invisible but yet captured all the important memories perfectly.

Cons:
    - I didn't get to party with them at my reception !
    Overall: Oscar and his team were amazing and you will not regret working with them!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Oscar Video's reply:

Hahahahahaha ! I really love your comments Caresse and all the time we were happy to be part of your memories. You have a friend here in Cancún and anything that you need you have my contact and I will be happy to help you. I hope to see both of you soon around here and I remember a cheers with a shot of tequila with you and one of the bridesmaid. Viva la comunidad latina and I will remember your party for the crazy ambience during the party. My best
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 05/22/2016

After doing much research around the Internet on different Videographers in the Cancun area, we reached out to Oscar Video because we watched all his videos on his account of VIMEO and loved his work. He was prompt in answering all our questions and we felt he was the right videographer for us. It was definitely a bonus that he did a lot of work before at our wedding resort of Secrets the Vine. We loved his work, but when you meet him and his team in real life, they truly do an amazing job. Throughout the entire wedding, they were very professional and polite while shooting the footage. He was excellent with communication from the day we inquired about the packages, up until the wedding date. I even had a family situation come up and needed advice on the current Zika Virus situation in Cancun. Oscar went out of his way to get information for myself and the guest, which was very nice of him. We opted to get the 8 hour package with the Drone footage, which was a surreal experience. The footage that the Drone captured was completely incredible and something I haven't seen before in a wedding video. The wedding premier video was delivered in the time frame as he stated and it was absolutely amazing . I will recommend Oscar Video to anyone looking for an amazing videographer in the Cancun or Mexico area.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Oscar Video's reply:

Hi Kris !! I really appreciate the time you made for write the review and telling us your experience with us. We really do our job and we will do everything to help you and future couple to realize their wedding as the best and special moment that they been planned. Once again thank you for let us be part of your memories and I hope to see you soon. You have a friend in Cancún and be free to contact me if you need help for your next vacation in our surrounded aereas. Say hi to Matt and hugs to you and your beautiful family.

mandy · Married on 03/05/2016

Oscar and his team truly made me wedding day so special. Oscar was so professional and laid back at the same time. I had a lot of fun with them! Even one of his staff members danced with me and my guests before they left!

It took Oscar about five weeks to send me my wedding highlight reel and to let me know he was sending my wedding video to my home. I have watched the highlights several times and I have cried every time. He truly did an amazing job. I couldn't imagine my wedding without him!

Thanks again Oscar for everything!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Oscar Video's reply:

Mandy! I'm really glad that you enjoyed and loved your wedding video. We wanted to be more than just "the video guys", we wanted to create an artistic film in which we capture every detail, essence, feeling of your wedding day. I'm glad that we did it. Once again, thank you for choosing us and for the opportunity. We will really appreciate if you have to chance to submit your review also in BestDestination Weddings, that will be really helpful for us! Thank you so much Mandy!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 01/23/2016

Oscar and team are amazing! We were lucky that we found him. He was prompt on answering all questions and ensure everything was taken care of. We opted to add in his drone service for our wedding, and wouldn't of had it anyother way. It added such amazing a shots for us. I would recommend adding it in to your services. If you are getting married and need a videographer Oscar is your man!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Oscar Video's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to be part of your memories. We are glad to met you. You make us feel part of your guest with your attention and charming. Many years of happiness my friends and I hope to see you around.

Chelsea · Married on 12/12/2015

We are so pleased with our video from Oscar Video. The video came with our wedding package with our wedding from Secrets Playa Mujeres and we received the hard copy of it just a few days after our wedding! The CEO was even kind enough to upload it to YouTube so we could share with our friends and family. I'm so happy to have this great memory and we've already watched it a few times.

Jesse · Married on 10/10/2015

Oscar was fantastic to work with on my wedding day! The quality of the video was amazing, it really felt like we were reliving the wedding day. Very clear picture & capturing moments of the wedding guests before & after the wedding was very special. Thank you for all the time you spent editing the footage so our wedding song went along with the video!

We decided we wanted a video to go with photos of our wedding and our photographer (Monica Lopez) pointed us in Oscar's direction. From the beginning, he was helpful, responsive and flexible. He accommodated our needs and wishes but also had a bunch of his own ideas that turned out wonderfully. If you are considering a video for your wedding but are not sure, I recommend that you do get one (and reach out to Oscar!), you won't regret it. We were in doubt at first, because of the added expense, but it was one of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning process.

We chose a package including his camera and a second, unmanned camera, and full coverage. We were a little apprehensive about the fixed camera at first but were blown away when we saw the final product. He included a 4 minute "trailer" along with our full video. Both cuts were outstanding. He has a great eye for videography and captured every important moment and many, many others. I personally tend to be critical of wedding videos (and videos in general) but I can say in all honesty that he pulled ours off flawlessly. He included just the right mix of the sweet and silly moments, and was also great at motivating and instructing us for all the set-up shots. He skillfully edited it all together to give us a fantastic, high-quality video.

Our hotel charged us an extra fee for bringing in an outside vendor, but Oscar was absolutely worth it! He gave us a visually stunning, heart warming video that will help us relive our special day for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Oscar!

Afton · Married on 07/04/2015

Oscar and his team are truly amazing! During the wedding planning process Oscar was always very responsive to emails. He even met me a few days before my wedding at the resort to go over last minute details, which made me feel very comfortable. The day of my wedding went smoothly. Oscar had lots of ideas for great shots and captured my day beautifully. I couldn't be happier with the video. My husband and I recently had a stateside reception and showed our wedding video. Everyone was in tears and kept commenting on how beautiful it was. He definitely exceeded my expectations. GREAT WORK!!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Oscar Video's reply:

Afton thank you for this beautiful words. I appreciate you the time to give us a review. We dii our job with pleasure and our better gratification is your happiness in our job. Greetings