35 Reviews for Oscar Video

Storytelling (2)
Blu-Ray (2)
Multi. Locations (1)
35 Oscar Video Reviews

Oscar was amazing to work with! We got our video and the whole family said it looked like a fairytale movie. Didn't even look real. We got the video a week and a half after the wedding! Super quick turn around! I highly suggest him and his team! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Loved our video Oscar and Emmanuel ( photographer ) did an amazing job , they took their time and captured all our best moments for our big day !!! So glad we upgraded our package it was well worth it

Profile Picture Stephanie , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

To all the future brides that are going through one of the most stressful times-
I recently got married in Cancun, Mexico at the Moon Palace Grand Resort. The planning process started back in February of 2017 and it was extremely difficult trying to find the right venue, photographer, videographer, and so many other vendors to make sure I got the wedding of my dreams. Everything was set and good to go except I was left to decide on which videographer I should use to capture my special day. My husband and I are from Seattle, Washington and all we had was the internet to help us pick and choose who would shoot our wedding. After a month of research, I made the best decision of my life to sign a contract with Oscar Video. When you're having to book something from a different country, the first best sign to any company is prompt response. Oscar Video was so quick and professional since day one. I wish I can just share with you all the emails I bombarded Oscar with and show you how patient and generous they have been with me. I was nervous and scared up until the wedding day with how everything will turn out. But the crew showed up in time, introduced themselves to me and my family and broke down how things were going to happen. When you're a bride and you have a million things going through your head, you want someone to take charge and tell you how things are going to work best so that you don't have to feel like you're orchestrating every little thing. As soon as I met Oscar, I felt at ease. He made sure that they were going to make me happy and that I had nothing to worry about. The video crew stayed with me for 8 hours and I had the photographer for 3 hours. They are extremely open to knowing what your style is and how you want certain things shot. From money transfers to the very end of the night, there wasn't one problem with the entire crew. Matter of fact, Oscar video went above and beyond what the contract was signed for. I HIGHLY recommend Oscar!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Very pleased with the DVD of my wedding ceremony! Oscar video was very professional and my DVD was mailed to me in a timely manner! Highly recommended! :)

Profile Picture Siobhan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

An awesome wedding video that I’ll cherish forever! I’ve already watched it 10+ times!!

Profile Picture Courtney , 11/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I found out my husband surprised me with a videographer the day of our wedding! I had ALWAYS wanted a video of our wedding but was hesitant because of the cost and we would never be able to meet with the company prior to our wedding date since we are from the US. I was so happy and excited when I found out we would actually have a videographer! Oscar and his team were amazing the day of our wedding- very professional. We absolutely LOVE our highlight video. I have probably watched it every day since we received it! It was everything a highlight video should be. I love the music choice, the moments they chose to highlight and the editing. I have gotten so many compliments from our friends and family. We also received a full video a few months later in the form of a DVD and USB. I am so happy that we have these videos to help relive the most special and important day in our lives! Thank you, Oscar Videos!

Profile Picture Sierra, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Oscar and his team were amazing!! After doing a lot of research I found them and really wanted to use them but could not make a final decision. Then I met with my wedding coordinator and she also recommended them for videography. This turned out to be a plus because otherwise the hotel has outside vendors. So, I was able to use the videographer I really really wanted already without any extra fees!!!! We had a full day package with a drone and it turned out amazing. We have only see our preview video so far but we LOVE it!! Our friends and family were all very impressed with the quality and commented that it looked like a movie. Book Oscar and you won't regret it. Thanks again for your fabulous work!!

Profile Picture Elecia, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Hard Drive

Great communication and wonderful work. Our wedding video is absolutely beautiful and perfect....such a great memento we'll have forever. Thank you, Oscar!!!

Profile Picture Renee, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: DVD, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Full Feature Video

Before we booked our venue I already knew I wanted Oscar Video as our videographer from simply coming across one of his highlight videos on Vimeo. We booked our wedding at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun and I was beyond happy when we found out he was one of their vendors! The prices are reasonable and the work is exceptional! From start to finish Oscar made us feel comfortable, and provided us with great advice before the Wedding Day. By the time our wedding day came along, I felt like I personally knew him and his team. Honestly, I felt like they were a part of my family. They are awesome! We paid for a half day drone and I didn't even realize until after the wedding that they were kind enough to use the drone for shots of our first dance. It was so nice of them! Most Videographers would not do that without charging you another arm and a leg. They did, and it's those kind of gestures that make Oscar Video the ABSOLUTE BEST! They take their work seriously all while making you feel at home and providing a fun environment. They give you a "Work Hard, Play Hard" type of vibe. :D We could not have had a better team by our side. We are forever grateful for Oscar Video and his team. Many blessings to you and your staff! We LOVE our video.
Un abrazo y saludos, xoxo Monica & Climaco #Cancun2016

Profile Picture Monica, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Hard Drive

I had my wedding 8/13/16 at the Fiesta Americana Condesa who recommended using Oscar as my videographer.
I . Love .Him.
I am from NY and met with many videographers so let me tell you, Oscar and his team blew them out of the water.
Pros:
- Easy to negotiate with. He made us a customized video package and worked with our budget.
- Budget friendly. His prices were way more affordable than videographers in NY and the quality was comparable or better.
- Beautiful work- check out his website. The videos speak for themselves.
- Great to work with- he and his team were so friendly and fun. I don't like being on camera but they always made me feel very comfortable. We had alot of laughs while working together. When it down poured during my outdoor reception and we had to suddenly change locations, Oscar and his team stayed an extra 1.5 hours just to get more footage without me asking. I appreciated this so much. Also, although he did come with a team of 3 ( I think a total or 4 people including himself) I never noticed them during my ceremony or any other main events. They were great at being invisible but yet captured all the important memories perfectly.

Cons:
- I didn't get to party with them at my reception !
Overall: Oscar and his team were amazing and you will not regret working with them!

Profile Picture Caresse, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, USB Hard Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

After doing much research around the Internet on different Videographers in the Cancun area, we reached out to Oscar Video because we watched all his videos on his account of VIMEO and loved his work. He was prompt in answering all our questions and we felt he was the right videographer for us. It was definitely a bonus that he did a lot of work before at our wedding resort of Secrets the Vine. We loved his work, but when you meet him and his team in real life, they truly do an amazing job. Throughout the entire wedding, they were very professional and polite while shooting the footage. He was excellent with communication from the day we inquired about the packages, up until the wedding date. I even had a family situation come up and needed advice on the current Zika Virus situation in Cancun. Oscar went out of his way to get information for myself and the guest, which was very nice of him. We opted to get the 8 hour package with the Drone footage, which was a surreal experience. The footage that the Drone captured was completely incredible and something I haven't seen before in a wedding video. The wedding premier video was delivered in the time frame as he stated and it was absolutely amazing . I will recommend Oscar Video to anyone looking for an amazing videographer in the Cancun or Mexico area.

Profile Picture Kristina , 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Oscar and his team truly made me wedding day so special. Oscar was so professional and laid back at the same time. I had a lot of fun with them! Even one of his staff members danced with me and my guests before they left!

It took Oscar about five weeks to send me my wedding highlight reel and to let me know he was sending my wedding video to my home. I have watched the highlights several times and I have cried every time. He truly did an amazing job. I couldn't imagine my wedding without him!

Thanks again Oscar for everything!

Profile Picture mandy, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Storytelling

Oscar and team are amazing! We were lucky that we found him. He was prompt on answering all questions and ensure everything was taken care of. We opted to add in his drone service for our wedding, and wouldn't of had it anyother way. It added such amazing a shots for us. I would recommend adding it in to your services. If you are getting married and need a videographer Oscar is your man!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are so pleased with our video from Oscar Video. The video came with our wedding package with our wedding from Secrets Playa Mujeres and we received the hard copy of it just a few days after our wedding! The CEO was even kind enough to upload it to YouTube so we could share with our friends and family. I'm so happy to have this great memory and we've already watched it a few times.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, DVD

Oscar was fantastic to work with on my wedding day! The quality of the video was amazing, it really felt like we were reliving the wedding day. Very clear picture & capturing moments of the wedding guests before & after the wedding was very special. Thank you for all the time you spent editing the footage so our wedding song went along with the video!

Profile Picture Jesse, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We decided we wanted a video to go with photos of our wedding and our photographer (Monica Lopez) pointed us in Oscar's direction. From the beginning, he was helpful, responsive and flexible. He accommodated our needs and wishes but also had a bunch of his own ideas that turned out wonderfully. If you are considering a video for your wedding but are not sure, I recommend that you do get one (and reach out to Oscar!), you won't regret it. We were in doubt at first, because of the added expense, but it was one of the best decisions we made throughout our wedding planning process.

We chose a package including his camera and a second, unmanned camera, and full coverage. We were a little apprehensive about the fixed camera at first but were blown away when we saw the final product. He included a 4 minute "trailer" along with our full video. Both cuts were outstanding. He has a great eye for videography and captured every important moment and many, many others. I personally tend to be critical of wedding videos (and videos in general) but I can say in all honesty that he pulled ours off flawlessly. He included just the right mix of the sweet and silly moments, and was also great at motivating and instructing us for all the set-up shots. He skillfully edited it all together to give us a fantastic, high-quality video.

Our hotel charged us an extra fee for bringing in an outside vendor, but Oscar was absolutely worth it! He gave us a visually stunning, heart warming video that will help us relive our special day for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Oscar!

Profile Picture User4894919, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, DVD, Ceremony, Reception

Oscar and his team are truly amazing! During the wedding planning process Oscar was always very responsive to emails. He even met me a few days before my wedding at the resort to go over last minute details, which made me feel very comfortable. The day of my wedding went smoothly. Oscar had lots of ideas for great shots and captured my day beautifully. I couldn't be happier with the video. My husband and I recently had a stateside reception and showed our wedding video. Everyone was in tears and kept commenting on how beautiful it was. He definitely exceeded my expectations. GREAT WORK!!

Profile Picture Afton, 7/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Oscar surprised us on so many levels in the most positive ways. Being that we didn't have a wide variety of vendor options, we weren't sure what to expect at Secrets the Vine Cancun. All of those worries were put to rest the day of our wedding when we had the pleasure to finally work with Oscar. He was extremely professional and knew exactly how to direct us in order to produce such a perfect video. He made us feel so comfortable during the bride and groom private shoot and made sure to catch all the great moments throughout the rest of our wedding of our family and friends. This was all evident when we received our first preview of our video. We texted the link to everyone we knew and the responses we heard were unbelievable. They all said it looked like it could've been a preview for an upcoming show on TV and we agreed. By the time the full version was in our hands (which were shipped very quickly) we had only high expectations. Again, Oscar fully delivered and when we watched the video (he sent Blu-Ray and DVD copies) we were able to relive one of the most important days of our lives. I'd recommend Oscar to anyone that asks and I hope that they enjoy the same amazing experience that we did!

Profile Picture Albert, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are very happy we used Oscar Video at our destination wedding. There was only two of us and we wanted to capture our best moments to show our dear family and friends when we returned. Oscar Video met with us a few days prior to our wedding to arrange everything for our big day. We found the company professional, punctual and very flexible on our Wedding day. If you are looking for a great video we would highly recommend Oscar Video.

Profile Picture ella, 5/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Oscar and his team are amazing. They listened to everything we asked for and made everything happen. On the day of the wedding Oscar was even reminding me of things that I had forgotten about. My husband and I are so grateful he was apart of our wedding day and captured the special intimate moments we are grateful to treasure forever. If you are worried about cost, downgrade your flowers, etc because Oscar is worth every penny. On our next trip to Mexico we will get in contact with him just to catch up, anyone who spends your wedding day with you the way he did, is a friend for life!! Thank you to Oscar and his team for perfectly capturing our wedding memories!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

His job is amazing. Since the beggining he show me some emotive videos with the best quality and he catch the best moment to make his shots. I would like to tell you that you won´t regret hiring him.

Profile Picture Dayna, 4/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow! I don't even know where to begin... Words cannot thank you enough for the beautiful wedding video. It is more incredible than we could have ever imagined! Each time we watch it we are moved to tears and can't believe how you captured the magic of our wedding day so perfectly. Everyone who has seen it has been completely blown away... The special effects are amazing and the way everything came together is so beautiful. I loved how you were able to capture such incredible detail–there were so many little things that were picked up that we didn't remember, and now we'll have them to treasure forever. Thank you for this wonderful gift, we will treasure it for the rest of our lives. I would highly recommend Oscar Video to anyone looking for superior quality video services and unmatched, authentic service: he delivers them both! ~ Taylor

Profile Picture User4891900, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Excellent service absolutely loved their work, beautifully edited video and they were excellent at comunicating with us after the wedding. Quick at providing the final video. I absolutely recommend the just look at his work on you tube

Profile Picture User4853949, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Oscar was truly amazing. Very pleasant and professional to work with...! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture John, 11/7/14, 1 Review