Oryan Photo and Video Reviews

Oryan Photo and Video 6
Oryan Photo and Video 7

Carla Menendez · Getting married on 03/04/2020

Elliott and Carla Cossey

I am so glad we chose Oryan Photography to capture our wedding. We looked for local photographers that had experience shooting night scenes and action scenes. Most photographers in our area are only equipped to shoot day weddings and ours was not. I am so glad that Oryan was not only able to capture our special day, they did an excellent job and delivered above our expectations. They truly captured our most precious memories.

Sent on 06/02/2019

Jacquelyn Thomet · Married on 06/22/2019

Simply incredible!

I am speechless as to how amazing Oryan Videography captured our wedding day. The highlight film and full video are simply stunning, and we couldn’t be more pleased. The videographers were seemingly everywhere, and didn’t miss a moment. The editing is flawless, and captures just the right amount of each part of our day. I would recommend this vendor 110%, I am in awe of their talent!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Y

Yanira C · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome, loved our videos!

So glad we decided on getting video package for our wedding! Loved both short and long video! Booked with Gazi and the day of wedding Albi was videographer. Both are very professional. Gazi was quick to respond to my emails. We received both videos less than 3 weeks after wedding which I felt was quick. Video quality is really good and have received multiple compliments on video. Definitely recommend Oryan Photography and Videography for video!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kristen Dunlap · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Oryan photo and video did such a wonderful job, words can’t describe how happy my husband and I are with our wedding video.

The attention to detail and all the little moments that were captured will be something we treasure for the rest of our lives.

Anyone who is looking for a videographer should look no further.
    I promise you won’t regret it.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Oryan Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks again, appreciate it! It was our pleasure to be part of your special day: your wedding was amazing...

Jj Long · Married on 05/25/2019

Memorial Day Wedding

Gazi and his team arrived on time ready to work. There were two people taking pictures and one doing the video. The turnaround time was FAST! He sent me a few pictures days after the wedding and the whole project was completed before we even got back from the honeymoon. They give you the copyright to your pictures and they were VERY REASONABLY priced. These guys climbed up on the rooftop with us to get shots. I only have one small complaint...they didn't unpin my gown from the hangar, so when they photographed it....it kind of looked like it had a cape. I am not angry about it, I just presume they were afraid to damage it or didn't know to unpin it. Other than that small detail these guys worked HARD and were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Oryan Photo and Video 8

Oryan Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you Jessica for your kind words. We apologize about the dress. when it comes to the dress we know it is very sensitive, since there was no one with us to help, we did not want to risk it, also was kinda is rush so that we can capture you after you put on the dress and your husband as well:( sorry about the disappointment. Also we thought of it, the hanger wasnt really great, if we unpinned we would have hard time to keep it on the hanger, however the venue owner wanted to help with a different hanger but we were running out of time:( sorry again:(

Savannah Stepp · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional

They are amazing! Did everything I wanted! The video was perfect! I cry every time!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Brooks Reitmeyer · Married on 04/28/2019

Wedding Day

I couldn’t have asked for a better Videographer! They did an amazing job and I highly recommend using them.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Deborah · Married on 03/24/2019

I'm a Wedding Planner, I really enjoyed working with Gazi, he was so professional and responded so quickly to my emails. My client absolutely loved how he worked with their tight budget. I will definitely refer Oryan Photography to my other clients and friends.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Thanks again!

Rabib Haider · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful and amazing

Thank you Oryan photography for capturing all our precious moments. The attention to detail, the respect for time and the fairness in price was all perfect. If your reading this and thinking of getting a photographer to capture all your beautiful moments, Gazi and his team are perfect for that role.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kenya · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful videography

We used Gazi and his team for our wedding video and we loved it! They arrived on time and immediately got settled in, capturing moments going all around the venue in which we had our wedding. They made us feel so comfortable and captured clips that were so much fun and meaningful. Even with slightly cold and rainy weather, they were inside and outside the ceremony and reception area capturing drone footage and more. We can’t get enough of our video and we still get comments from family and friends of how beautiful it turned out! The Gazi team is very easy to talk to as well and they answer any questions and attend to any matters discussed immediately!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jana Spring · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing experience

Gazi and his team did an amazing job and were super easy to work with! By the end of the wedding day, they felt more like wedding guests than a vendor we hired. The highlight video itself was incredible and the final video even better. We will definitely cherish this video forever. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Miranda Perez · Married on 11/18/2018

Wonderful!!

Amazing photos and attention to detail!! Gazi and his team did such a wonderful job taking our photos for our wedding day. His photos were a mix of candid, breathtaking, and beautiful. If you pick Oryan you're in good hands!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Jenn Card · Married on 10/27/2018

When you want the best day of your life to look its best!

I came across Oryan’s team at a bridal fair and immediately noticed the exceptional quality of their photos and video. Their work stood out from everyone else. After our engagement shoot, I couldn’t wait for our wedding! The team at our wedding was wonderful, taking time to get all the shots we wanted, and much more. We got a sneak peek of the photos within a few hours and they were beautiful. Once we got our video and highlight reel, we were again amazed at the vision and cinematic quality of work. And the final photos are amazing. If we ever need photo or video work we will definitely go to them. I could not recommend them enough. Their professionalism, creative thought, and attention to detail were more than we could’ve asked for. Beyond satisfied!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Alba Molina · Married on 10/19/2018

Great experience

Gazi was very helpful and professional with the whole process. He understood what we were trying to accomplish and gave us many helpful suggestions. Gave great recommendations for places to shoot. His pictures looks fantastic. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Blair

Blair Johnson · Married on 10/13/2018

Best photo/video team!

I absolutely loved working with Gazi and his team. They were punctual to all of the locations and they really strived to to get the best shots during the whole wedding and bridal shoot. The turnaround time exceeded my expectations for the photos and videos and the quality of work is outstanding. Their lighting was perfect and they captured all of the moments so well. They were very easy to work with and flexible with editing the highlight video for my husband and I. I recommend them to all of the future brides and I can’t stop looking at my photos and videos!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Oryan Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you for your kind review. We were honored to be part of your special day. You and your husband both are superb to work with:) thanks again

Erica Bernal · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Photographer

Absolutely amazed by Oryan Photography. Gazi and his team are great. They truly care about making the most out of your special day. Our photographer, Jill and videographer, Albi caught every perfect moment. And I couldn't be happier with the results. Not only do they care about the bride and groom but our Jill took the time to memorize all of our bridal party member's names. They paid attention to the little details as well as all the big moments. They also followed specific instructions ahead of time and were so thoughtful in every action. They were very patient with me and all of my friends and family. When I look at my photos or watch my videos I feel like I am reliving my perfect day. Would highly recommend to any couples looking for the full package.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Kimberly · Married on 07/28/2018

Gazi was so great. He was very quick to respond to my emails and answered all of my questions. My pictures came out great and they did a great job of capturing the magic of my wedding.

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Oryan Photo and Video 9
    Oryan Photo and Video 10
    Oryan Photo and Video 11

Oryan Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks Kimberly, appreciate it.

Juan · Married on 07/28/2018

Awesome work!!!

We came across Oryan Photo and Video's Facebook page when searching for a photographer to capture our wedding and we loved Gazi’s photos and video. We later stopped at his booth at the Bridal Extravaganza. I contacted him that night and he quickly responded to my inquiry. He was very responsive throughout the whole process and answered all our questions. We couldn’t be more satisfied to have chosen him to capture this very special day. His whole team was awesome and did an outstanding job. We are very pleased with our photos and video, his professionalism and turnaround time. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • Kaethleen

Kaethleen · Married on 05/05/2018

Best vendor I worked with for my wedding!

From the moment we met Gazi and his team from Oryan Photography & Video at the Wedding Extravaganza, we knew we were going to book them for our wedding. The quality of his work for the price we paid was a steal in our minds.
    What I loved most about Gazi was how easy it was to work with him. He is always ready to respond to any of your concerns. He delivers beautiful work and makes sure you won't forget to capture all the beautiful moments of your wedding. I would book him again to any special event that comes up in the future and would recommend you to go a head and get in contact with them. I promise they will capture all stunning moments at your event!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Oryan Photo and Video 12
    Oryan Photo and Video 13
    Oryan Photo and Video 14
    Oryan Photo and Video 15
    Oryan Photo and Video 16

Oryan Photo and Video's reply:

Thank you! You were a very special bride as well. I am glad you loved our service! We wish you and your family all the best!

Genevieve · Married on 04/14/2018

Gazi and his team did such an amazing job on our wedding day! The photos were beautiful and the video they created was EVERYTHING!!! I would recommend them to all.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Melody · Married on 03/16/2018

I met Gazi at the wedding show, his artworks caught my eye. I said “artwork” because they didn’t look like just regular pictures but looked more like a piece of art. We just had our engagement photo session taken. My fiancé and myself have never had so much fun playing in and chasing light as we did with Gazi. The photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined. Before the shooting, I did all the research about how we should pose. BUT, Gazi is extremely talented and has an eye for seeing things that will make absolutely fantastic pictures which make the shooting so smooth.
    Gazi also has a wonderful personality and is able to make you feel completely calm and at ease and gets good sense of humor. Our engagement pictures are absolutely phenomenal. We are so glad that we have such gorgeous pictures to remember the most important day of our lives. There is truly no price tag for the pictures that we have from Gazi. Gazi has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He is incredibly professional, timely, attentive, and accommodating. I would absolutely without hesitation recommend Gazi to any couple!!
    And we are looking forward to having Gazi to be part of our celebration and capture the important moments in our life.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Oryan Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks Melody for wondeful comment, it was so much fun with you guys as well, looking forward to the big day:)

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2018

Gazi and his crew were amazing!! They worked with my budget to give me the videography package that best worked for me. Not only did the video turn out amazing but he delivered the video early!! Also, I had him do a second video for a bridesmaid dance and he delivered that video within 24 hours! Talk about quick turn around :) he was great. I really enjoyed working with him. I will always have this wonderful video of our wedding to remind me of my amazing day. Thank you oryan photography!

Sent on 04/08/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Gazi was great and passionate about his work and gave way more than expected. The only note I have to give is that sometimes clients don't understand his directions or what he is seeking to capture in his photos, so working on communication and direction could help streamline the overall result and client satisfaction. So continue to learn how to give clear directions and descriptions so the subjects can pose in the best way to give everyone the best result.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Oryan Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks Michelle, point taken. Appreciate your feedback.

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Professional, Personable & wonderful to work with

Gazi rescued our wedding day memories with only 2 weeks notice. Thanks to hurricanes, we moved our destination wedding back to the US only 2 weeks before our marriage date. Having a great photographer was the most important topic on my list. Thankfully - we found Gazi. As busy as his schedule already was for October 2017 weddings, he went out of his way to make time for our special day.

I greatly appreciated his creative uses of the historic hotel where we were married at & the way he captured as many special moments as possible given our time constraints. We had immediate access to our wedding images & he made any edits that we had requested.

Thank-you Gazi for being a part of our special day. You captured so many life long, happy images & relieved so much stress that we had to deal with.

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Gazi to anyone searching for their dream photographer & his pricing was very competitive to all comparisons.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Oryan Photo and Video's reply:

Thanks Nicole! We were thrilled to be part of your special day. We had a lot of fun and i am glad we were able to fulfill your requirements.