Ornate Events and Designs Reviews

40 | Smyrna, GA

40 Reviews for Ornate Events and Designs

Jenny · Getting married on 05/20/2027

If you're looking for someone creative and accommodating, you're at the right place.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Marissa Donker · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Nat is so Talented and Thoughtful!

From start to finish, Nat truly tells a story with her talents. We loved Nat right from the moment we met her. She really does a wonderful job of getting to know her bride and groom and getting a good sense of what the couple wants. She truly out did herself. The vision we had in our heads... she made it happen and then some. She is patient, hard working, and so so talented. The flowers and decor were beautiful! We absolutely recommend Nat!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Ashley Johnson · Married on 09/12/2020

stunning florals, great customer service

Nat was absolutely wonderful to work with. From the first time I reached out to her all the way up to our wedding day she was incredibly responsive. She created stunning florals that were exactly what I wanted and just like the inspiration pictures I had shown her. She even took it a step further and included whimsical ribbons on each of the bouquets to make them look even more romantic. Nat is the type of vendor who makes planning a wedding so much less stressful. She was so easy to work with and everything was absolutely stunning.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Maya Hutcheson · Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful!

Beautiful work by Nat and her team at Ornate Events and Designs! Unlike other vendors I reached out to, she did not require that I spend a certain amount of money before I could book her, so I was able to get exactly what I wanted and needed for my small wedding. She still treated me like I was paying her tens of thousands of dollars. Communicative, professional, and her designs are gorgeous. 100% recommend that you use her for your event.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Cora Gwinn · Married on 05/25/2020

Highly recommend!

Nat was absolutely amazing to work with. I had a tight florist budget and she worked with me to provide beautiful designs that did not break the bank. We had so many changes due to the pandemic, and she was supportive and flexible every step of the way.

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Wally

Wally Simon · Married on 11/10/2019

Great value -easy to worth with

I hosted my son's rehearsal dinner at Canoe in Atlanta, coming in from the NYC area. That meant I needed to rely on Nat as I was not physically in the area. Everything went smoothly. Great value. So many guests remarked how great the flowers were. I can't say enough about how easy it was and how well it turned out.

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Tolulope

Tolulope Adewole · Married on 11/08/2019

My go to florist!

I worked with Nat as a wedding planner for her to provide florals for a couple I was working with. She was so flexible with the time frame and the many changes the bride wanted. Due to COVID, things were constantly changing and Nat was so patient. Her process of mocking up visuals in a design board was so helpful for my client because she was able to see her ideas come to life. Even on the wedding day, the aisle and room configuration was a bit different than planned but Nat was able to think quickly and still work the design into the room. I’m so glad I worked with her and she’ll definitely be a go to florist for me moving forward!

Sent on 08/17/2020

Brittany Mahoney · Married on 10/26/2019

Stunning work!!

Nat’s work for my wedding was amazing. From being there for me from constant emails and texts discussing what flowers I wanted and the colors I was going to use, she was there every step of the way. Weddings are always known to be stressful but you can be assured that Nat will be there for you! I knew I could trust her and her expertise to give me the flowers I dreamed of having for my wedding and she definitely pulled through. My bridesmaids were equally as impressed and thought the arrangements were beautiful. I loved having Nat as my florist and I would definitely use her services again.

Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Jung · Married on 10/16/2019

Absolutely exceeded expectations

We hired Nat to decorate our reception-only party held in an outdoor tent. Since we wanted it to be an elegant and elevated experience, Nat and I sat down and talked through what I envisioned. She is obviously super skilled and has an eye for putting colors and dimensions together. Not only did she execute perfectly, but she was so easy to work with and communicate with during the whole process. We received so many compliments from our guests about the florals and would gladly have Nat decorate for us for any future event. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • F

Feliz · Married on 10/12/2019

Phenomenal

Nat is the best florist I have ever known! Her work went above and beyond what we expected! She remembered and took care of all of the small details in our wedding and made sure everything was beautiful. Regarding the small details, most guests won’t notice but to the bride, it’s really important. It’s something that means a lot to me so that we can have those memories forever. For our wedding I wanted to have a theme using Navy & Peach colors since we met in Georgia. Nat designed such a beautiful bouquet and the colors were so gorgeous. It went with my wedding dress so well and looked amazing in all the photos. The bridesmaids’ bouquets were also very beautiful. Details on the tables are also very lovely. Nat moved flowers from the ceremony in the chapel to the reception and turned the tables into something really creative using the same flowers. I am just amazed how creative she is and everything turned out so perfect! You will never be disappointed with Nat. She is very professional and an absolutely amazing florist. Nat is very personable an easy to work with. She is very friendly and kind. You will for sure have a great experience working with her. I absolutely suggest her to be your florist! You will not be disappointed, I guarantee! Wedding photos captured by Rebecca Cerasani.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Brett · Married on 10/12/2019

Happy Wife, Happy Life

As the groom I didn't have too much input to offer on flowers but naturally, my wife had her vision of how she wanted everything and what would make our day perfect. Nat made sure that happened for us. We gave Nat a color scheme and a few pictures of what we wanted. From there she hit the ground running and helped give us everything we could've asked for. The flowers were beautiful and the reception as well. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding or any event you might have in mind. She can deliver on anything you want.

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 06/08/2019

Floral arrangements were my favorite element of my wedding décor!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Nat of Ornate Events and Designs! Having beautiful, fresh floral arrangements throughout our ceremony and reception was of the utmost importance to us and Nat exceeded our expectations! She was able to capture my vision and translate my ideas into beautiful floral arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres while delivering exceptional customer service, value and expertise! I can say with 100% confidence that the floral arrangements were my favorite element of our wedding décor! Moreover, my cascading orchid bridal bouquet was the best I’ve ever seen!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Jenai

Jenai · Married on 05/11/2019

We loved working with Nat!

Nat was an absolute pleasure to work with from beginning to end. She was always quick to respond, cognizant of our budget, and eager to ensure our vision was executed perfectly. I was obsessed with my bridal bouquet and the greenery arch that she designed for us. I would highly recommend Nat not only for weddings but for any floral needs. Thank you Nat for helping bring our big day together seamlessly!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Ornate Events and Designs's reply:

Jenai, this is so beautiful. Thank you so much for including me on your most important day of your life. Please don't be hesitant to reach out for anything I can do for you. Even just say hi when you're in town. I'd love that. Forever grateful!

Sf Fd · Married on 03/02/2019

Nat is amazing!

I really do not have enough nice and amazing things to say about Nat. I met with what seemed like an endless amount of florists before finally meeting with Nat at Starbucks one day and she immediately listened and understood my vision for my wedding. She took notes and followed up with the most detailed proposal that solidified that she knew exactly what I wanted. Her proposal included pictures of my venue where she photoshopped similar floral arrangements into the space so I could see exactly what it would look like. This is a huge benefit as you never know how things will look when you are going off a dream you have in your head. Even when I changed my mind on things as we got closer to the wedding, she was so patient and helpful and executed everything flawlessly. She is very responsive and always available.

Now on to the flowers and decorations themselves... I knew the arrangements were going to be beautiful - but my expectations were blown away! My bridal bouquet was better than I could have imagined and the table centerpieces were so much bigger and more full than I realized. The entire room smelled so fresh and it was absolutely stunning. I was so thrilled with every piece of floral decoration Nat did for the wedding - truly an artist!! I highly recommend using Nat for your wedding - she will take the stress off you and ensure everything is exactly (or better) than you pictured!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Meghan · Married on 06/02/2018

Nat did such an incredible job on my bouquet! I had a floral-themed wedding dress, so the flowers had to be especially beautiful, but not overwhelming. She definitely rose to the challenge! Everyone at the wedding said that the flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and I couldn't agree more.

Sent on 06/11/2018
  • Malika

Malika · Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking at a few different florists let me make this an easy choice - Hire NAT! From the first consultation meeting to the wedding day and beyond, Nat has been excellent. She exceeded expectations and really delivered on my wedding vision in overall look, flowers used and coordinating colors. She really took on the role of decorator and I could not have been happier.

I wanted some kind of out there things - a suspended flower arrangement and wedding arch. She let me dream and she executed. She was honest and truthful about what could and couldn't be done with the budget I provided and didn't skimp or try to push that budget further. Nat made me feel at ease that come wedding day it would all be beautiful - and it was! Things I didn't think of, she had covered without me saying anything.

I provided a lot of the decor elements and Nat added her florist touch. I also rented a few lanterns and the wedding arch from her. So with my provided elements (mason jars, geometric figures, candles and the like) she put everything out - decorating the aisle and then doing the room flip to take the aisle elements and move them to the tables. I gave very little direction. We had discussed general table scheme plans and she took it all from there. During our venue walkthrough, she paid close attention to what would be added to the space (guest book table, escort cards, etc) and added floral touches throughout. It really brought the room together.

I'd hire Nat again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Julianne · Married on 04/14/2018

Where to even begin describing our experience with Nat? She was the first vendor we booked for our wedding after seeing one of the bouquets on her website. We saw that she worked with succulents and airplants and had an eye for design that was gorgeous and worked beautifully without being the "traditional wedding-y" sort of flower arrangements we did not want at our wedding. We met with her a full year before the wedding, making sure we saw eye-to-eye and that we liked her ideas and style. In addition to being the most competent florist in the history of the world, she is creative and a beautiful human; she became such a friendly face at all pre-wedding planning events, and was open to meeting with us whenever we needed, even when we failed to give her a ton of time before the meetings to prepare and plan for them.

Her generosity with her time and her style were incredible, but even those traits were outshone by the absolutely FANTASTIC floral arrangements she pulled together for our wedding. I mean, she was on ladders and agonizing over the details we were too stressed to be concerned with, putting up gorgeous displays, making insanely beautiful boutonnieres and flower clips and crowns, and making all our wedding dreams come true. I trusted her, but it was even better than I expected. People left RAVING about the flowers... like, how often does that happen?!

So, basically, Nat and her flowers are amazing. We loved working with her--She translated the vision of two humans without green-thumbs or knowledge of flowers into a gorgeous display. She is communicative, stylish, kind, generous, fun, and you would be silly not to hire her.

Sent on 04/16/2018
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 03/25/2018

Nat did a fabulous job with our florals at our wedding. I had a really hard time finding a florist. She was easy to work with. She did a phenomenal job on the flowers, exactly what I wanted. We got so many compliments. She did forget our toss bouquet but everything was beautiful.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Ornate Events and Designs's reply:

Erika,
    Thank you for the 5 stars review. I did enjoy creating your wedding flower very much. Anyway, I gave the toss bouquet to your coordinator. I believed she put it by the cake table. Didn't forget though.

CHONTIRA · Married on 12/25/2017

I am a happy maid of honor because my best friend's engagement party that I organized for them went real well. Everyone love flowers on the table. They were really beautiful and standout. Nat is real professional florist. Easy to work with and the results came out overwhelming. I will definitely contact Nat again for the next events.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 11/25/2017

I LOVE Nat! She is absolutely incredible. And, very very talented. Nat took my vision and created a stunning wedding day I will never forget. Because our wedding was small intimate, and at the end of November OUTSIDE by a lake, it was important that the flowers created the feeling and set the mood for our wedding to be sophisticated and classy! And, they did. Nat EXCEED all my expectations. When I started looking for a florist, I was really concerned about getting what I wanted, while at a great price. I swear, I chose CORRECT when I hired Nat. Our wedding day was breathtaking, and our flowers...spoke volumes! I highly encourage you to hire Nat!!!!! Enjoy a few of our photos from our wedding day: shot by Kandi Daniel Studios (http://kandidanielstudios.com/). P.S. - Thanks to Nat and her gorgeous arrangement of flowers, and our wedding photographer Kandi Daniel, our wedding day was featured in Southern Celebrations Magazine!!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Maia · Married on 10/21/2017

Nat's floral arrangements added so much beauty and elegance to our wedding day! My bridesmaids and I literally gasped when she placed our bouquets in our dressing room because they were SO gorgeous. My husband's boutonniere, plus our ceremony and reception flowers were also stunning! Nat is so kind, accommodating, and communacative. She truly worked hard to make our vision a reality and I highly recommend her to anyone seeking a florist for their wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Najerie · Married on 08/05/2017

Our experience with Nat was fantastic! After my husband and I met with her initially, we canceled all of our upcoming meetings with other florists. We felt so confident in working with Nat because she has a great spirit, is creative, and was willing to help us make the most out of our budget. This included reusing flowers in creative ways and allowing us to incorporate a DIY project that we were very excited to do. The thing that I love about Nat is that she is always willing to offer guidance to make sure that all of the decorative elements for the wedding look great and cohesive. On the wedding day, she made everything look even better than I could have imagined! She created all of our bouquets, boutonnieres & corsages, reception centerpieces and a beautiful ceremony arch! I will work with Nat again for any floral needs.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Myra · Married on 07/30/2017

Loved working with Nat! Didn’t even have to worry about anything when my whole ceremony plan got flip flopped due to rain. She improvised and my ceremony was gorgeous thanks to her!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Pakyada · Married on 06/29/2017

I cannot thank Nat enough to work around our budget though still gave us the best deals on the wedding flowers. She went above and beyond to create us the the wedding of my dream. As a bride, planning a wedding can be hectic, but once it came to the flowers, Nat allowed me to sit back and worry free. She surely was a sweetheart and we couldn't be more thankful for her helps and services.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Ploynatcha · Married on 06/04/2017

Nat was wonderful to work with, she found great ways of giving us what we were looking for within our budget. I can be pretty picky, and she really saw my vision, and went above my expectations. Before walking out into the ceremony, I had a moment waiting for the doors to open in the area for the reception. I was blown away by how she took what I wanted and expected and gave me more. I tried not to tear up as I walked out. :) thanks again Nat. You were GREAT!

Sent on 06/03/2017