Ormonde Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Christie
    Christie T. Married on 10/19/2019

beautiful setting by ormonde!

Ormonde was great to work with! Their uplighting made my venue (rosecliff mansion) even more beautiful than it already is!!
    Also, they provided lights for my grandfathers vintage car we parked out front.... and wow was it gorgeous!!

Thank you so much for helping my fairytale come to life!
  • Kelly
    Kelly W. Married on 10/18/2019

Set the mood we didn't even know we needed!

We used Ormonde Productions for lighting through the Providence Public Library Venue. Ormonde was skilled in knowing the venue well and what would look best for every point in the evening to set the tone! Our wedding planner was able to work with Ormonde to craft the perfect lighting for the perfect evening. Highly Recommend!
    *Photo Credit: Caitlin Elizabeth James Photography
  • Zachary
    Zachary Married on 09/28/2019

Furthered A Masterpiece

Ormonde came highly recommended by literally every member of our event team. After walking into our reception and seeing what they were able to achieve with their lighting plan, it was clear why.

I own and manage a wedding venue and have the privilege of working with some of the industry’s leading event professionals. Among all my experiences, Ormonde was second to none. We could not recommend them more.
    Addison E. Married on 09/14/2019

Great Experience

Ormonde was so easy to work with! We went to their site to view all the different lighting options, and they had everything ready to show us. The process was smooth and easy, and everything looked amazing at our wedding! I would definitely recommend Ormonde to other brides.
  • Caitlyn
    Caitlyn Married on 06/29/2019

Set the atmosphere perfectly

Ormonde Productions played an integral role in setting the mood for our wedding. We were specific about what we wanted for each part of the night - in terms of the feeling and atmosphere we were trying to create - from the drapery, dance floor, beading around the chandeliers and of course the lighting, Ormonde executed it all beautifully.
  • Dalila
    Dalila S. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing vendor for lighting and sound!!

Incredible professional team! I was so impressed by the lighting that Ormonde did in the ballroom for our wedding. It created a special ambiance that completely made the party! They were super responsive throughout the entire wedding process and easy to get in touch with. I highly recommend Ormonde!
    Hannah C. Married on 12/15/2018

A Must for Any Wedding

Ormonde Productions played an integral role in setting the mood for our wedding, and it was worth every single penny. We were specific about what we wanted for each part of the night - in terms of the feeling and atmosphere we were trying to create - and Ormonde executed it amazingly. The onsite tech we had was wonderful, letting us take a peek pre-ceremony to approve and make adjustments before the guests arrived. They are absolutely the best in the business for lighting and I can't recommend them highly enough.
    Jacki Married on 07/30/2017
    Thanks so much to Chris and the team at Ormonde! They made booking lighting for our wedding easy and put together a beautiful arrangement for our venue. It really made the event. We have so say a special thanks too to Chris for saving our event! After our DJ's amplifier blew out, he helped to get a replacement there while everyone was eating dinner and and get everything set up back in time for the rest of the reception and dancing and most of our guests had no idea there was an issue. Well above and beyond and we are so thankful we booked Ormonde! Thank you!
    Katherine Married on 09/28/2013
    The chandeliers were fabulous and the suggestion to add two more based on the set-up was right on.
  • User1380838 2+ years ago
    I think the world of this production company!!! I used them twice, two years ago for my daughters wedding at the Wequasette Inn and this year for my younger daughter's wedding at the Boston Harbor Hotel. My goal was to make the second wedding as magical as the first but to make them look completely different. Ormonde Productions did a wonderful job of achieving this.
    Suzanne Married on 09/07/2013
    Ormonde made our event truly one to remember.
  • User1317013 2+ years ago
    We worked with DJ Dave Anthony for our wedding on 8/31/2013. He was perfect. We didn't want a DJ that would make too many announcements or be distracting from the wedding or the dancing. Dave could not have been better. He played all the right music and managed the crowd really well. We could not have been more pleased! Thanks Dave!!!
    Mandi Married on 08/08/2013
    We had a wonderful experience with Ormonde Productions. We met with Tony early on in our planning process. Tony was great!! He showed us pictures of our space with several different options. He helped us pick the right decor without going over budget. Tony was very honest and NEVER once tried to up sell us on anything we didn't need. (Which most wedding vendors did) We got exactly what we asked for and our wedding was beautiful! Planning a wedding from out of state wasn't easy but the staff at Ormonde was there every step of the way. I never had to wait to hear back from Kelly, she was always just a click away!
    Thank you Ormonde Productions! You made our wedding so personal and special!
  • User1369363 2+ years ago
    Tony and his crew were EXCEPTIONAL! From the planning, through the installation, management of the lighting on the day of our event and then, even the de-installation, a tremendous outfit to work with!
    Kayla Married on 12/01/2012
    If you want the decor and uplighting you always desired for your wedding, than Ormonde Productions is the vendor to choose. I had my wedding at the Westin in Providence, RI. Tony's team transformed the ballroom to a winter wonderland. I wouldn't have changed a thing. It was worth every penny!
    Lindsay Married on 11/17/2012
    Tony and his staff are incredible! Tony really knows how to transform a room and has exceptional vision. From the very beginning he was a pleasusre to work with and was very helpful in creating a beautiful ballroom!. He provided uplighting and sheer drapery to transform the ballroom into an environment that was so inviting and absolutely beautiful!!The ambiance in the ballroom could not have been more perfect! Money well spent!!! Thank you Tony and staff for making my wedding so pretty!!! :)
    Vivian Married on 11/03/2012
    Ormonde Productions provided the lighting for my wedding reception at Mt. Hope Farm. Kelly was terrific to work with, providing photo examples (as I was planning out of state) and quick responses to my questions. It made life easier that they handled arrangements to install everything directly with my reception venue. One less thing to think about...and the result was a beautifully-lighted reception that received many compliments. Would highly recommend them!
  • User1071056 2+ years ago
    Tony was recommended to us from every vendor we me with. We had seen his work in alot of magazines and websites and he just does an amazing job! We used him for lighting, dancefloor and lanterns. We were married at the Belle Mer and everyone thought we were crazy for putting a dance floor in since the entire floor is hardwood. Tony was very honest in the reasoning and that he had never seen it but thought it would look great...he never oversold it and was very honest with all his services. Nevertheless the floor was put down based of recommendation of size from the venue and our count and 5 hours before the wedding I saw the floor and it was way too small for our wedding. We called Tony and he personally came down with more tiles and rebuilt the floor. Its worth every $ to use Ormonde productions do not look anywhere else!
    Karen Married on 09/02/2012
    Ormonde Productions provided the romantic lighting illuminating an elegance to our wedding dinner reception. The orchestra, singers and music selections were so extraordinary our family and friends stated, "this is the best music we have ever heard and danced to at a wedding." Thank you for making our daughter's wedding a perfect dreamy, memorable celebration.
    Judy Married on 08/26/2012
    An extremely professional organization. Ormonde provided lighting in our tent that was spectacular. They are expensive but well worth the money for the quality of the staff and the product. They also worked within our budget. I would never use anyone else for an event.
  • User906382 2+ years ago
    Ormonde did an amazing job with their hanging crystal pendants. I know there is often a fine line between elegance and tacky and they produced pure elegance. Without them I couldn't have had such a beautiful room!
    K Married on 06/01/2012
    Can not recommend Tony and Ormonde Productions highly enough! He and his staff are on it! I went to Tony only a month before my wedding...I wanted to transform my tented reception into something spectacular and that's exactly what he did. Nobody expected to walk in and see the beautiful projected design on the tent ceiling. It was so beautiful and unique...people are still talking about it. From my first meeting with Tony to the final outcome both he and his staff were organized, courteous and extremely helpful! Fabulous, memorable night thank you!!!
    Kathryn Married on 07/29/2011
    Ormonde transformed my room into an awesome party instead of a stuffy wedding. Their service was fantastic!
    Jaclyn Married on 09/05/2010
    Ormonde Productions turned a white tent into a romantic and magical backdrop for all of our guests. The crystal pendants and lighting illuminated the entire tent and created an elegant warm atmosphere. The lanterns lining the walkway of the tent were so beautiful. Everything looked magnificient and I owe it all to Ormonde and his team!
    Stephanie Married on 07/17/2010
    Ormonde Productions is a great company and i would recommend them to everyone....they gave me exactly what i was looking for.