24 Reviews for Ormonde Productions

Thanks so much to Chris and the team at Ormonde! They made booking lighting for our wedding easy and put together a beautiful arrangement for our venue. It really made the event. We have so say a special thanks too to Chris for saving our event! After our DJ's amplifier blew out, he helped to get a replacement there while everyone was eating dinner and and get everything set up back in time for the rest of the reception and dancing and most of our guests had no idea there was an issue. Well above and beyond and we are so thankful we booked Ormonde! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jacki, 7/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

The chandeliers were fabulous and the suggestion to add two more based on the set-up was right on.

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I think the world of this production company!!! I used them twice, two years ago for my daughters wedding at the Wequasette Inn and this year for my younger daughter's wedding at the Boston Harbor Hotel. My goal was to make the second wedding as magical as the first but to make them look completely different. Ormonde Productions did a wonderful job of achieving this.

Profile Picture User3606140, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Ormonde made our event truly one to remember.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

We worked with DJ Dave Anthony for our wedding on 8/31/2013. He was perfect. We didn't want a DJ that would make too many announcements or be distracting from the wedding or the dancing. Dave could not have been better. He played all the right music and managed the crowd really well. We could not have been more pleased! Thanks Dave!!!

Profile Picture User3514988, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had a wonderful experience with Ormonde Productions. We met with Tony early on in our planning process. Tony was great!! He showed us pictures of our space with several different options. He helped us pick the right decor without going over budget. Tony was very honest and NEVER once tried to up sell us on anything we didn't need. (Which most wedding vendors did) We got exactly what we asked for and our wedding was beautiful! Planning a wedding from out of state wasn't easy but the staff at Ormonde was there every step of the way. I never had to wait to hear back from Kelly, she was always just a click away!
Thank you Ormonde Productions! You made our wedding so personal and special!

Profile Picture mandi, 8/8/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Tony and his crew were EXCEPTIONAL! From the planning, through the installation, management of the lighting on the day of our event and then, even the de-installation, a tremendous outfit to work with!

Profile Picture User3589624, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

If you want the decor and uplighting you always desired for your wedding, than Ormonde Productions is the vendor to choose. I had my wedding at the Westin in Providence, RI. Tony's team transformed the ballroom to a winter wonderland. I wouldn't have changed a thing. It was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kayla, 12/1/12, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Tony and his staff are incredible! Tony really knows how to transform a room and has exceptional vision. From the very beginning he was a pleasusre to work with and was very helpful in creating a beautiful ballroom!. He provided uplighting and sheer drapery to transform the ballroom into an environment that was so inviting and absolutely beautiful!!The ambiance in the ballroom could not have been more perfect! Money well spent!!! Thank you Tony and staff for making my wedding so pretty!!! :)

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/17/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ormonde Productions provided the lighting for my wedding reception at Mt. Hope Farm. Kelly was terrific to work with, providing photo examples (as I was planning out of state) and quick responses to my questions. It made life easier that they handled arrangements to install everything directly with my reception venue. One less thing to think about...and the result was a beautifully-lighted reception that received many compliments. Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Vivian, 11/3/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Tony was recommended to us from every vendor we me with. We had seen his work in alot of magazines and websites and he just does an amazing job! We used him for lighting, dancefloor and lanterns. We were married at the Belle Mer and everyone thought we were crazy for putting a dance floor in since the entire floor is hardwood. Tony was very honest in the reasoning and that he had never seen it but thought it would look great...he never oversold it and was very honest with all his services. Nevertheless the floor was put down based of recommendation of size from the venue and our count and 5 hours before the wedding I saw the floor and it was way too small for our wedding. We called Tony and he personally came down with more tiles and rebuilt the floor. Its worth every $ to use Ormonde productions do not look anywhere else!

Profile Picture User2092992, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ormonde Productions provided the romantic lighting illuminating an elegance to our wedding dinner reception. The orchestra, singers and music selections were so extraordinary our family and friends stated, "this is the best music we have ever heard and danced to at a wedding." Thank you for making our daughter's wedding a perfect dreamy, memorable celebration.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

An extremely professional organization. Ormonde provided lighting in our tent that was spectacular. They are expensive but well worth the money for the quality of the staff and the product. They also worked within our budget. I would never use anyone else for an event.

Profile Picture judy, 8/26/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ormonde did an amazing job with their hanging crystal pendants. I know there is often a fine line between elegance and tacky and they produced pure elegance. Without them I couldn't have had such a beautiful room!

Profile Picture User2250958, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Can not recommend Tony and Ormonde Productions highly enough! He and his staff are on it! I went to Tony only a month before my wedding...I wanted to transform my tented reception into something spectacular and that's exactly what he did. Nobody expected to walk in and see the beautiful projected design on the tent ceiling. It was so beautiful and unique...people are still talking about it. From my first meeting with Tony to the final outcome both he and his staff were organized, courteous and extremely helpful! Fabulous, memorable night thank you!!!

Profile Picture k, 6/1/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Ormonde transformed my room into an awesome party instead of a stuffy wedding. Their service was fantastic!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/29/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ormonde Productions turned a white tent into a romantic and magical backdrop for all of our guests. The crystal pendants and lighting illuminated the entire tent and created an elegant warm atmosphere. The lanterns lining the walkway of the tent were so beautiful. Everything looked magnificient and I owe it all to Ormonde and his team!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/5/10, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ormonde Productions is a great company and i would recommend them to everyone....they gave me exactly what i was looking for.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/17/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We worked with DJ Dave Anthony from Ormonde and he was just wonderful! He has a great DJ voice and doesn't do anything cheesy like some djs do. We really wanted an elegant wedding and he made our day exactly that. So many of our guests said the music he played was great, my only regret is my husband and I were so busy taking pictures that the two of us didn't get to dance as much as we would have wanted to. Dave was also very good about communicating with us before hand, as was the rest of Ormonde's staff. We got calls to check up on us before hand to just to make sure we didn't want to change anything played, etc. last minute. The best thing I have to say about Dave is he really payed attention to us. He could tell what moments were special for us during the night and he made sure at those moments to really make sure to alert the crowd about those moments- like by telling everyone how special our last dance song was to us and by making sure we got to dance to that song together without interruption. I can't say enough great stuff about Dave- if you are looking for a DJ absolutely look for him at Ormonde!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/11/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tony and his team produced an amazing atmosphere for my wedding! From his professionalism to his attention to detail, Tony and his team were amazing to work with through the entire process.

I am not only a client, but I also work in the special events industry shooting event films and I wanted only the best for my wedding. I knew from working with Ormonde Productions in the past that they would not disappoint! True to form, they delivered! I cannot say enough about how we felt when we walked into the ballroom for our wedding reception and saw the amazing lighting that Tony and his team designed for us. We gave him a basic idea of what we wanted and he pulled it all together. Lighting is as much an art as it is a science. The art in knowing which fixtures to use to produce amazing effects and is what Tony and his team specialize in. You can hire many companies to provide uplighting, but to create an atmosphere is where his artful talents come in.

Only after experiencing planning an event as detailed as a wedding do you realize the stress that goes into it. Remember, your wedding is usually than biggest event you will ever host! When you have so many components and professionals that you need to make sure are doing everything they promise, I can attest that Tony and his team at Ormonde Productions will be the one component you will have nothing to worry about!

Without hesitation I would recommend Tony and his team for any event. Look at his portfolio and history in the industry, you will be impressed!

Profile Picture Mike, 5/17/08, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

We engaged Ormonde Productions to provide lighting and certain décor features for our daughter's wedding at the Wequassett Resort in Harwich, MA. This included draping the walls with material; providing mood lighting for same; hanging chandeliers in the center section of the venue over the stage and dance floor; pin-spotting the floral centerpieces on approximately14 rounds and a long head table and providing a technician to change lighting colors of the room throughout the evening. Ormonde does an excellent job! The folks that we dealt with were very pleasant and professional. We had absolutely no issues with any aspect of their service. We do, however, think that this great service comes with a very high price. Fortunately we have only one daughter -- she had a great wedding -- so all in all we couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture User3626610, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
3.8

The final product from Ormonde Productions was absolutely beautiful - the lighting and pendants were very glamorous and definitely achieved the look I was going for. Tony's assistants are also very timely and professional with e-mail responses. Unfortunately, I did have a stressful working relationship with Ormonde Productions throughout the planning process. It took six months from our original meeting to receive a proposal. I also had two meetings cancelled on me (I was destination planning so it was very hard for me to re-schedule) and was then told they were too busy to meet with me the entire month before my wedding. I spent a ton of money with Ormonde Productions so it was pretty ridiculous that in an entire month no one could meet with me for 30 minutes. When I would ask if extra elements could be included in my package I would get a response of "no" right away (despite my willingness to pay more or staff more people). However, when I would then call to talk about it, they would have already changed their mind. Very bizarre. Overall, they made the wedding look gorgeous and I was very pleased with the day of presentation but it wasn't worth all the stress leading up to it.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/4/11, 14 Reviews