Orlando DJ and Lighting Reviews

385 Reviews for Orlando DJ and Lighting

Orlando DJ and Lighting 1
Orlando DJ and Lighting 2
Orlando DJ and Lighting 3

Mark did an amazing job with draping and lighting for our wedding. He exceeded our expectations and my now wife couldn't have been happier. Very easy to get a hold of if you have questions. Thanks again for everything

Sent on 11/05/2015

Kayla · Married on 10/17/2015

the beginning to the end DJ Adam was there! He walks me through the whole process and was very patient. Not only is it a great, well established company, but Adam is a great person. Very personal and cares about you! The up lighting was gorgoues and more beautiful then I could ever imagine. Adam and Mark kept the party going by keeping every one on their feet an having a good time, the whole evening was a blast and I owe it to them for making my reception a memory I will need forget. I could go on and on but I will leave it a that. I HIGHLY recommend this company for all your party needs, especially for a great wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

Adam was great! From the start, he was incredibly responsive, helpful and proactive! He did a great job getting everyone at the wedding involved and on the dance floor. He went out of his way to work with our wedding coordinator as well as meet with us whenever we needed. It rained up until an hour before my ceremony and Adam worked quickly to get everything set up so that we could still have our outdoor reception. Thanks Adam!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Z

zack · Married on 10/05/2015

Adam and His staff did an amazing job at our wedding . They provided us with a fun atmosphere and till this day my guest are talking about how wonderful everything was. From the our very first meeting with Adam we knew right there him and his company was the right choice. We found there company by over hearing a couple talking about how wonderful there wedding was when we were in line at the store . So my husband asked who they used and they mentioned Orlando DJ and Lighting. That same week we call them up and read the reviews and said this is the one. We even changed the date of our wedding day just so that we were able to have Adam personally Be our DJ . Thanks again for the great time and looking out for us. We appreciate everything and hope all is well.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Donte · Married on 09/26/2015

Adam was great to work with! He kept the wedding on schedule so the bride & groom didn't have to worry about it and were able to enjoy the night. He was also amazing with my nephews that were at the wedding. They absolutely adored him!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Adam was amazing at our wedding . He rocked out on the mic . all my guest said it sounded like they were at one of my soccer games when the announcer said our names. The energy was awesome and I have no idea how you got some of my guest to dance because they don't ever dance yet alone socialize. Adam impressed my whole family and could not of asked for a better choice. He was always available all the time to answer any questions i had . the customer service that he showed and his bussiness partner had were on point . Also the photobooth was a hit the guest really enjoyed themselves a lot. Thanks again for my perfect wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Fantastic entertainment. Great prices for their services. Unbelievable djs. I strongly recommend them...

Robert · Married on 08/22/2015

Adam was amazing to work with! He took very good care of us through out the whole process. Adam has a wonderful personality and I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Elie · Married on 08/21/2015

From the time I requested services from DJ and Lightning, they've been in touch all the way through. The services was great, they did a wonderful job. My wife was very happy.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Sarah Martee · Married on 08/21/2015

Adam is really great! On our first meeting, we discussed the venue and of course the pricing. We had an alloted budget, but in a very professional way, he laid out what is best to do (like uplighting and the name display on the DJ's booth). We liked the idea and we agreed with it. We communicated continuously as the wedding date got closer, we discussed the timeline and our homework of songs to play. On our last meeting, he played most of the songs we gave him, and then clarified the ones that he thought he might have a different version. On the day of the wedding, Adam was there about over 3 hours before the reception setting up! My husband went there before he went to church, and sent me pictures of his set up! Fantastic! After the church wedding, we were kinda running late on our timeline, but Adam was so awesome and coordinated with the photographer prior to the start of the program. He did an awesome job with the introduction of the wedding party, first dance etc. He has SUCH AN ENERGY! All of my guests were complimenting how great of a DJ he is, not to mention that the sound of his speakers were great, and music like goes along with the uplighting's changing colors! One of our uncles asked us, did you know that the room changes colors?! LOL We can't be thankful enough for Adam, who did an AWESOME job and made the reception party enjoyable to all guests! Highly recommended! He is a 10 out of 5 rating! BRAVO!

Melinda · Married on 08/15/2015

Mark and Adam are the absolute best. They have helped my now husband and I every step of the way. From meeting with us initially and finding out exactly what would fit our needs to day of being flexible and setting up beautiful uplighting and draping for my backdrop. My wedding was supposed to be outside but it poured all day. Also the dj was so flexible with our diverse crowd. Thank you guys for your amazing work and service.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Leda · Married on 08/01/2015

Orlando DJ and Lighting provided draping and uplighting for our ceremony and our reception. Our space was beautifully draped and the lighting was just perfect. But aside from the quality of their work, we were most pleased with their communication. We came across so many vendors that were impossible to contact and speaking with them felt like a chore. This was not the case here, and I'm so happy that they worked seamlessly with us and our other vendors to make our wedding day beautiful and not cause any unnecessary stress. We would certainly recommend Orlando DJ and Lighting to future couples!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Akilah · event on 07/31/2015

Dear Adam,

Thank you for making my daughter's sixteenth birthday party an affair to remember. Her guests and relatives had a great time. Your staging of the lighting and draping changed a rather plain hall into a venue that could compete with any top club. Your equipment was top notch and the quality of the photo booth pictures were exceptional.

Although, we didn't hire you to DJ, your interactions with the DJ and our guests made for a very entertaining evening for the young and the old. Can't wait to do something again with Orlando DJ and Lighting.

Best regards and continued success.

A. Jones and famiy

Sent on 08/02/2015

Cheryl · Married on 07/25/2015

We had a surprise party for my daughters 16th birthday party. We rented a Photo Booth with props. Julie engaged the kids and a great time was had by all. They give you duplicate photo strips for the guest of Honor to make a scrap book of the event. I would recommend this company for an added touch to any event.

Sent on 07/27/2015

scott · Married on 07/18/2015

I was part of the support team for the father of the bride as I as I work with him everyday. I found Orlando DJ and lighting to be very cooperative and flexible. They did an outstanding job and were always attentive and professional.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Pradip · Married on 07/18/2015

All round professionals and the production all lighting and sound quality was excellent and the team was flexible and responsive

Sent on 08/03/2015

Mary · Married on 07/16/2015

Working with Mark and his team is amazing! Their attention to the details and professionalism is outstanding!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

Super Amazing...........Adam from Orlando DJ & Lightining is super amazing. He has been great from the beginning. Adam was honest and straight forward. My fiance and I loved his personality since we first met him. The ceremon and reception music was amazing, he had everyone even my grandmother on the dance floor. I love the uplights and backdrop. My now Husband and I would recommend this company if you are looking for a DJ. We also really loved the photo booth, it was so much fun. My entire family loved their services. Orlando DJ & Lighting will always get my services. If they had an option fot Ten stars, I would give it.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Jyoti · Married on 07/10/2015

Mark provided lighting and am very satisfied with quality of work and value. Best vendor I chose. Thank you

Sent on 08/14/2015

Lovette · Married on 07/04/2015

Reasonable prices, beautiful work, prompt response and overall excellent customer services! I highly recommend Orlando Lighting and DJ!!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Richard · Married on 07/04/2015

I would Highly recommend Orlando DJ and Lighting for any special occasion! I ordered 25 lights and they gave me 30, 1 Large Gobo sign for the wall and it looked amazing behind my wedding cake and a LED DJ Booth that displayed a welcome sign and custom Gobo sign. It made a great backdrop for guests to take photos. I loved their work it really made the Large Ball room look so beautiful and Elegant! They are reasonable with prices. They responded promptly to my emails and text messages regarding any questions or concerns. I really bonded with these guys over such a short time period! Adam even stayed behind after he installed everything and MC'd for my wedding without being asked! Now how awesome is that? Overall I would say out of all the vendors I did business with during planning my wedding Orlando DJ and lighting provided the best customer service! I am very pleased and thankful to have done business with these guys. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/12/2015

leda · Married on 07/03/2015

I wanted to say that we planned our entire wedding over the phone and these guys made it very easy. I had a connection from the beginning! From ideas and suggestions all the way to producing a fun and beautiful wedding for myself and my guests. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/19/2015

jessie · Married on 06/26/2015

We found mark at a bridal show. I knew his charismatic personality would fit my wedding. As soon as we sat down to go over song options and timing, he took over and it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders. Mark played song after song that matched the vibe of our reception from cocktail hour through til the end! Throughout the reception and even today I am Still hearing compliments from my guests. Thank you mark for making our day perfect!

Sent on 07/23/2015

louis · Married on 06/18/2015

Good Morning just getting back from our 2 day get away . I just wanted to start off that I am glad I found this company and was recommended by my maid of honor for getting there card. We were at a bridal show three years ago and I was dating this amazing woman at the time and we kept pushing the plans back every month and I could not remember who i wanted to dj our wedding. But then my other half who is now my wife was cleaning out my pockets and I found Adams card with orlando dj and lighting. The second I found this I called and set up a meeting with him. He was on point from start to finish and even help us through the whole planning process. we wanted to get married at the beach but instead he helped us create a beach setting at our property with the lake that is in our back yard. His ideas were amazing and now we have a paradise in our yard because he suggestted to create the jimmy buffet theme which is something I always wanted so I took his ideas and pinterest and created it . Aside from that the music was amazing he had the crowd up the whole night . Our family is nothing like my wife and I . We are the out going party type and our friends and family are very conservative and not the dancing crowd . Adam said to me in our meeting that he will find away to get everyone up to dance or at least participate one time through out the night. Well he did just that . All of our guest got up and danced the night away and this was a dry wedding with no alcohol. So if he can get that crowd dancing I can only imagine what he could do with a party crowd. I found that he new the energy of the crowd and new how to really be a great M.C and showman. I will be using him for future family functions and I will spread the word thanks again and I am still going to take you up on a game of golf.

from Luis Emmanuel

Sent on 06/22/2015

Mark from Orlando DJ and Lighting was fantastic! He made our wedding reception hall absolutely stunning and we had a blast at our reception! Mark was very prompt with email and phone replies and he was very professional and courteous. My husband and I definitely recommend Orlando DJ and Lighting!

Sent on 06/08/2015