Orlando DJ and Lighting Reviews

397 | Orlando, FL

397 Reviews for Orlando DJ and Lighting

Orlando DJ and Lighting did a fabulous job at our Christmas Party at Rosen Centre. They are true professionals and were so cooperative and a delight to work with. The parties goers had a blast in the open air photo booth, all sorts of funny props were provided and each guest got their photos right on the spot, PLUS we got a jump drive with ALL pictures from the party. These guys are the best and highly recommended.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Michelle · Married on 12/11/2015

Mark was on time and very professional. He made sure everything ran smoothly. He is highly recommended.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Katie · Married on 12/11/2015

Mark works hard to please and ensures that the guests have a fun and not memorable night! So happy I went with him and I would do it again.

Sent on 12/31/2015

Ali · Married on 12/04/2015

We used Orlando DJ and Lighting for our corporate holiday party. They are an excellent company to work with and I highly recommend using them for your next event. We've already booked them for our 2016 holiday party!

Sent on 12/28/2015

lacey · Married on 12/04/2015

I have known mark for 15 years and I knew he was the right one for my wedding! He is the best around for sound, lighting, and draping! Steve and I are so happy! Thank You!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

This company was very professional and courteous and prompt in contacting me back. I would highly recommend them to anyone that is in of a DJ or extra services for decorating or creating ambiance to their event.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Cindy · Married on 11/18/2015

Adam and his crew were super easy to work with!

Professional all the time!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2015

We booked a total package with lighting and photobooth. CouldnT be happier with everything and mark rocked our reception! We danced all night. Thank you!

Sent on 11/08/2015

tally · Married on 11/06/2015

mark saved our day with the rain and relocating his equipment. He kept my guests entertained when we were all moved indoors. without him i think everyoine would have left. Thank you so much mark!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Katie · Married on 10/24/2015

Orlando DJ & lighting did an amazing job at our wedding. Mark was our DJ and did a fantastic job. The up lighting couldn't have looked better and the photo booth was a BIG hit! I highly recommend Orlando DJ & Lighting,

Sent on 11/02/2015

Mark did an amazing job with draping and lighting for our wedding. He exceeded our expectations and my now wife couldn't have been happier. Very easy to get a hold of if you have questions. Thanks again for everything

Sent on 11/05/2015

Kayla · Married on 10/17/2015

the beginning to the end DJ Adam was there! He walks me through the whole process and was very patient. Not only is it a great, well established company, but Adam is a great person. Very personal and cares about you! The up lighting was gorgoues and more beautiful then I could ever imagine. Adam and Mark kept the party going by keeping every one on their feet an having a good time, the whole evening was a blast and I owe it to them for making my reception a memory I will need forget. I could go on and on but I will leave it a that. I HIGHLY recommend this company for all your party needs, especially for a great wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

Adam was great! From the start, he was incredibly responsive, helpful and proactive! He did a great job getting everyone at the wedding involved and on the dance floor. He went out of his way to work with our wedding coordinator as well as meet with us whenever we needed. It rained up until an hour before my ceremony and Adam worked quickly to get everything set up so that we could still have our outdoor reception. Thanks Adam!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Z

zack · Married on 10/05/2015

Adam and His staff did an amazing job at our wedding . They provided us with a fun atmosphere and till this day my guest are talking about how wonderful everything was. From the our very first meeting with Adam we knew right there him and his company was the right choice. We found there company by over hearing a couple talking about how wonderful there wedding was when we were in line at the store . So my husband asked who they used and they mentioned Orlando DJ and Lighting. That same week we call them up and read the reviews and said this is the one. We even changed the date of our wedding day just so that we were able to have Adam personally Be our DJ . Thanks again for the great time and looking out for us. We appreciate everything and hope all is well.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Donte · Married on 09/26/2015

Adam was great to work with! He kept the wedding on schedule so the bride & groom didn't have to worry about it and were able to enjoy the night. He was also amazing with my nephews that were at the wedding. They absolutely adored him!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Adam was amazing at our wedding . He rocked out on the mic . all my guest said it sounded like they were at one of my soccer games when the announcer said our names. The energy was awesome and I have no idea how you got some of my guest to dance because they don't ever dance yet alone socialize. Adam impressed my whole family and could not of asked for a better choice. He was always available all the time to answer any questions i had . the customer service that he showed and his bussiness partner had were on point . Also the photobooth was a hit the guest really enjoyed themselves a lot. Thanks again for my perfect wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Fantastic entertainment. Great prices for their services. Unbelievable djs. I strongly recommend them...

Robert · Married on 08/22/2015

Adam was amazing to work with! He took very good care of us through out the whole process. Adam has a wonderful personality and I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Elie · Married on 08/21/2015

From the time I requested services from DJ and Lightning, they've been in touch all the way through. The services was great, they did a wonderful job. My wife was very happy.

Sent on 08/25/2015

Sarah Martee · Married on 08/21/2015

Adam is really great! On our first meeting, we discussed the venue and of course the pricing. We had an alloted budget, but in a very professional way, he laid out what is best to do (like uplighting and the name display on the DJ's booth). We liked the idea and we agreed with it. We communicated continuously as the wedding date got closer, we discussed the timeline and our homework of songs to play. On our last meeting, he played most of the songs we gave him, and then clarified the ones that he thought he might have a different version. On the day of the wedding, Adam was there about over 3 hours before the reception setting up! My husband went there before he went to church, and sent me pictures of his set up! Fantastic! After the church wedding, we were kinda running late on our timeline, but Adam was so awesome and coordinated with the photographer prior to the start of the program. He did an awesome job with the introduction of the wedding party, first dance etc. He has SUCH AN ENERGY! All of my guests were complimenting how great of a DJ he is, not to mention that the sound of his speakers were great, and music like goes along with the uplighting's changing colors! One of our uncles asked us, did you know that the room changes colors?! LOL We can't be thankful enough for Adam, who did an AWESOME job and made the reception party enjoyable to all guests! Highly recommended! He is a 10 out of 5 rating! BRAVO!

Melinda · Married on 08/15/2015

Mark and Adam are the absolute best. They have helped my now husband and I every step of the way. From meeting with us initially and finding out exactly what would fit our needs to day of being flexible and setting up beautiful uplighting and draping for my backdrop. My wedding was supposed to be outside but it poured all day. Also the dj was so flexible with our diverse crowd. Thank you guys for your amazing work and service.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Leda · Married on 08/01/2015

Orlando DJ and Lighting provided draping and uplighting for our ceremony and our reception. Our space was beautifully draped and the lighting was just perfect. But aside from the quality of their work, we were most pleased with their communication. We came across so many vendors that were impossible to contact and speaking with them felt like a chore. This was not the case here, and I'm so happy that they worked seamlessly with us and our other vendors to make our wedding day beautiful and not cause any unnecessary stress. We would certainly recommend Orlando DJ and Lighting to future couples!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Akilah · event on: 07/31/2015

Dear Adam,

Thank you for making my daughter's sixteenth birthday party an affair to remember. Her guests and relatives had a great time. Your staging of the lighting and draping changed a rather plain hall into a venue that could compete with any top club. Your equipment was top notch and the quality of the photo booth pictures were exceptional.

Although, we didn't hire you to DJ, your interactions with the DJ and our guests made for a very entertaining evening for the young and the old. Can't wait to do something again with Orlando DJ and Lighting.

Best regards and continued success.

A. Jones and famiy

Sent on 08/02/2015

Cheryl · Married on 07/25/2015

We had a surprise party for my daughters 16th birthday party. We rented a Photo Booth with props. Julie engaged the kids and a great time was had by all. They give you duplicate photo strips for the guest of Honor to make a scrap book of the event. I would recommend this company for an added touch to any event.

Sent on 07/27/2015

scott · Married on 07/18/2015

I was part of the support team for the father of the bride as I as I work with him everyday. I found Orlando DJ and lighting to be very cooperative and flexible. They did an outstanding job and were always attentive and professional.

Sent on 07/27/2015