Orlando DJ and Lighting Reviews

Orlando DJ and Lighting 1
Orlando DJ and Lighting 2
Orlando DJ and Lighting 3

Memee · Married on 02/03/2017

adam was great! what other dj would put up with this bridezilla mess! he even helped us setup our favor table. i would recommend him to anyone. thank you for being great!

Sent on 02/20/2017

I · Married on 01/24/2017

Thanks Adam. Our night was amazing!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Adam REALLY came through & made the night. His booth looked SUPER professional , and Adam was FANTASTIC at getting the crowd up and dancing.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Tiffany · Married on 01/14/2017

Adam was very responsive and willing to work with us on what we wanted style wise, music and atmosphere. Incredibly flexible.

Sent on 01/24/2017

jamie · Married on 12/17/2016

Adam was very professional and made our wedding amazing and a dream. Everything we asked for he went above and beyond to make sure it was flawless.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

Adam was an incredible DJ at our wedding! From the variety of music to his infectious energy, Adam made sure all of the guests had a great time. What I was most impressed with was throughout the reception he would walk around and talk to all the guests, making sure they were having a great time. I didn't expect this and was so happy to see it. He truly cares about not only the bride and groom, but also their families. I would highly recommend Orlando DJ and Lighting!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • W

Wendi · Married on 11/19/2016

If you want a dj that can "get the party started", this is your guy! Adam was professional, super friendly and interactive with the wedding guests. He successfully kept the dance floor busy as soon as the dance floor opened. He graciously played the songs that we requested along with others he knew would work with the crowd. My husband and I lost count of how many people told us this was the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding. One of our best friends told us that he had never seen his wife dance before, and they have been married for 22 years! She had a blast and was on the dance floor for most of the night. Adam definitely knows what he is doing. I would gladly hire him for future events and recommend him to anyone who doesn't want to have a ho-hum, boring party or reception. He's your guy!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Chuck · Married on 11/19/2016

Adam did a fantastic job as DJ for my son's wedding reception party! He was successful at getting everyone in attendance on the dance floor at least once. The dance floor remained full throughout the celebration. The music selection was great and had a balanced range of genres and decades. I thought Adam was very professional and entertaining. I would gladly hire him for any future parties.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Charles · Married on 10/29/2016

Adam did EVERYTHING we asked and then some to make our special day filled with wonderful music that everyone would love. At the beginning of the dance party he actually got EVERY single person on the dance floor to dance with us and we will never forget that. He was a true professional who worked very hard to ensure every single detail was taken care of at every minute. I would highly recommend him and Orlando DJ and Lighting to every and anyone looking for a worthwhile experience with a DJ.

We could never thank you enough Adam!! Thanks for sharing our special day! Charles & David 10/29/2016

Sent on 12/03/2016

John · Married on 10/15/2016

Adam was hands down the best. He not only stayed in contact the whole time but he continued to stay in touch after. His on stage performance is top notch and we all had a great time. He loves what he does for a living and it truly shows. I cant recommend Adam enough. once you talk to him you will know. once you meet him in person you will be thankful you chose Orland Dj and Lighting. our wedding would have never been as good as it was if it wasn't for Adam. Thank you again and hope to see you next time im down in Orlando !!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jan · Married on 10/15/2016

We were extremely happy with Adam. He was very professional and really tailored all the music to our tastes. He was a great communicator and was very punctual. We had Adam play music for the ceremony, set up uprights in the reception room, set up a photo booth and dj the whole reception. Adam did a fantastic job with the music and getting people up to dance. Everyone had a super fun time at the reception largely in part because of Adam. Many friends and family commented to us how great the Dj was. We even have friends back home in the Chicago area saying that they wish they could hire Adam for their daughter's wedding. Anyone who hires Adam will not be sorry! He is worth every penny! Thank you Adam for helping to make our daughter's reception so fun!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2016

Had a wonderful wedding, made even more wonderful by our fantastic DJ ??

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kiersten · Married on 10/05/2016

My husband and I were supposed to get married during Hurricane Matthew. That obviously would make things difficult, so to make things even more complicated, we decided to move the wedding up a day to the 5th of October. That meant that the band we had hired couldn't make it as they had another gig that night. My wedding planner got on the phone and called Adam Rubman to see if he could step in at the last moment. Lucky for us, he was able to organize it all very last minute. My husband says he was very pleased with how it turned out and thinks that the dj ended up being a better option than the band we had originally booked for our small group of 13 guests. We all had a great time. He kept people up and dancing, even though we wouldn't let him play the chicken dance or the electric slide, etc. He was great at keeping the kids entertained and all the girls up and dancing. He even had some karaoke tracks available, so I got to sing! He was a lot of fun to talk with, he was great at communicating with us and reading the group to find songs that fit the mood. I really recommend him. He really got our party going!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2016

Orlando DJ and Lightning does a phenomenal job!!! My husband and I saw them in action at a friend's wedding and we knew we absolutely had to book them for ours. I love that they're not just a "dj service" ... we used their up lighting services for our venue (which I highly recommend because the lighting makes SUCH a difference in the atmosphere), and we also used their photo booth service which was a hit with our guests. Our dj, Adam, was extremely quick to respond when we had any questions or any changes to be made. He definitely made the planning process super fun and easy for us. The best part about them though is their energy! They have a lot of interaction with the guests and keep them up, movin' around, and entertained all night. Thanks again guys!!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Traci · Married on 09/03/2016

My fiancé and I were very happy with the Dance Floor canopy and the pipe and draping we ordered through Orlando DJ and Lighting. Adam and Mark were really easy to work with. Our canopy looked amazing and really added to the ambiance of our wedding despite the venue we chose. The canopy was actually a suggestion from Mark when we were in our early planning stage. Best decision ever!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Nora · Married on 07/16/2016

Adam was great. I am not be big dancer but I couldn't help but join in. He had great energy and made sure to keep everyone entertained and participating. Even though our reception was not traditional, Adam was able to adjust everything in a way that it did feel like a traditional reception with a laid back feel which was exactly what we were looking for. Thank you for your services. High recommended.

Sent on 07/26/2016

P · Married on 07/09/2016

Orlando DJ and Lighting always responded to emails and calls quickly. The lighting was done and cleaned up perfectly.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Jesiana · Married on 07/02/2016

Adam was absolutely cool and wonderful to work with. We had fun from the beginning but still very business professional and meticulous to make sure we got everything we needed and exactly how we wanted with the assurance of a beautiful presentation and a great time. People are still talking about our wedding like it happened yesterday and how much fun they had, if I could post comments from social media accounts of guests you'd know for sure that it was an amazing night. Adam made my guests feel intimately involved with the wedding while letting loose and enjoying freely. The photobooth was packed and the pictures we got back made me laugh and cry they are memories our guests cherish and we get to enjoy them through the expressions of our loved ones too, what a blessing. Service was exceptional and the lighting gave the room gorgeous hues adding an upscale touch that provoked young and old to mingle, talk, take pictures, jump around, laugh and dance the night away...I was thoroughly in awe of how everything turned out and how well things went. We wanted a true lighthearted fun and meaningful celebration to our love we've been blessed with since high school, an atmosphere that made our friends from youth party with us like the old days and do so with our family the younger and older generations all together...from 11 months to 90 years old I got to see the most beautiful display of togetherness, happiness, and love happening in beautiful glows of warm color hugging the room, music that forces you to move your body in a freeing way that only pure joy can bring. Thank you for everything you guys did for us and the part you played in making our day so special is completely invaluable. If you're planning a wedding and want that WOW factor in lighting and what it does for the atmosphere, and want your guests out on the dance floor and then still talking about the amazing night they had 3-4 weeks later then you want to get with Adam.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Orlando DJ and Lighting is awesome!!! We had Adam as our DJ for our wedding and it was a blast. Adam really knows how to get the party started and keep it going all night. The dance floor was full the whole night! The lighting in the reception was spectacular! The whole room was lit up in our wedding colors. The lighting really set the room off. We also had the photo booth and that was a huge hit! The guests really loved taking crazy pictures in there with all the props. And the best part of the photo booth is we got a copy of ALL the pictures!! The wedding was a blast, thank you Adam for everything you did!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Adam has a fun, magnetic, outgoing personality that can get a crowd going. He is always prompt in communication and early when he has to be somewhere. We highly recommend his services for any event!

Sent on 07/03/2016

sean · Married on 06/15/2016

great DJ was a guest at the wedding I attended and wound up booking them the next day after the wedding was over.Adam was amazing and had the party rocking all night cant wait for our wedding next year

Sent on 06/18/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2016

Myself, my husband and wedding guest were very satisfied with the hard work Mark and his crew performed on our special day! If we needed anything he made sure it happened! We will be using these guys for all future events!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Ashli · Married on 05/14/2016

They did a lighting job for my daughters bday party and it looked amazing
    I highly recommend them for any party needs

Sent on 07/15/2015
  • User6651953 · 2+ years ago

Adam has a wonderful service to provide for any occasion; and I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Trenton · Married on 04/14/2016

They do an amazing job with all there services. They keep every one entertained and dancing. They are great guys and make an awesome team

Sent on 04/28/2016