Orlando DJ and Lighting Reviews

398 | Orlando, FL

398 Reviews for Orlando DJ and Lighting

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2017

Adam is by far the best DJ for our family! His level of communication and professionalism were supreme and we had so much fun at our reception. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how entertained they were with him. I would definitely call him for another event!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Shannon · Married on 04/01/2017

Adam did an outstanding job at our wedding!! He was so engaging with the crowd, and played a great variety of music during the reception. We had countless compliments from our guests about the music! He even helped with setting up our timeline for the entire reception since we did not have a wedding coordinator. I would recommend Orlando DJ to anyone!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Kaytlin · Married on 03/31/2017

Mark became the most influential vendor that we had for our big day! His knowledge and suggestions truly made our big day special and helped us create a timeline to assure a flawless and stress free environment. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Betty · Married on 03/18/2017

Excellent!

Orlando DJ and Lighting did an excellent job at our reception, Very professional. Music selections were perfect. I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Shanelle · Married on 03/11/2017

Orlando DJ and Lighting is an amazing vendor. If you want the best of the best, please use them.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Kelli · Married on 03/10/2017

Ask for requests when you send out invites, that way when making your list it's already done.

Sent on 03/14/2017
  • Nathaly

Nathaly · Married on 02/25/2017

Adam know just how to throw a party! He knew exactly how to gauge the participation of our audience and was able to accommodate the taste of a variety of people, from old-schooled Dominicans to laid back Americans. We also used his lighting services & photo slide show as our only decor (apart from table centerpieces) and everything was a bliss! Thanks Adam for making our wedding a blast where EVERYBODY danced and had a great time!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Orlando DJ and Lighting's reply:

Thank you it was my pleasure. Im so happy that you enjoyed our time together. If you need anything you can call me anytime. From Adam Rubman Orlandodjandlighting.com

Jennifer · Married on 02/18/2017

Adam and Mark did a phenomal job at our wedding and reception. They kept the guests entertained the entire time. They were very interactive and fun. I think Adam even shed a tear after a speech. I could not have asked for better entertainment. I have received so much wonderful feedback on them.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Shelby · Married on 02/11/2017

Adam was super helpful and personable even when the schedule got changed again and again on the day of the wedding. Very professional.

Sent on 02/13/2017

Karen · Married on 02/10/2017

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend OrlandoDJ and Lighting. Adam had our guests entertained from the start to the finish and everyone had a blast.

Sent on 02/10/2017

shelly · Married on 02/04/2017

So greatful my maid of honor knew mark! Everything was flawless and all of my friends and family were very impressed with the lighting and his professionalism. I could not have made a better choice. thank you :-)

Sent on 02/18/2017

Memee · Married on 02/03/2017

adam was great! what other dj would put up with this bridezilla mess! he even helped us setup our favor table. i would recommend him to anyone. thank you for being great!

Sent on 02/20/2017

I · Married on 01/24/2017

Thanks Adam. Our night was amazing!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Adam REALLY came through & made the night. His booth looked SUPER professional , and Adam was FANTASTIC at getting the crowd up and dancing.

Sent on 01/22/2017

Tiffany · Married on 01/14/2017

Adam was very responsive and willing to work with us on what we wanted style wise, music and atmosphere. Incredibly flexible.

Sent on 01/24/2017

jamie · Married on 12/17/2016

Adam was very professional and made our wedding amazing and a dream. Everything we asked for he went above and beyond to make sure it was flawless.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

Adam was an incredible DJ at our wedding! From the variety of music to his infectious energy, Adam made sure all of the guests had a great time. What I was most impressed with was throughout the reception he would walk around and talk to all the guests, making sure they were having a great time. I didn't expect this and was so happy to see it. He truly cares about not only the bride and groom, but also their families. I would highly recommend Orlando DJ and Lighting!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • W

Wendi · Married on 11/19/2016

If you want a dj that can "get the party started", this is your guy! Adam was professional, super friendly and interactive with the wedding guests. He successfully kept the dance floor busy as soon as the dance floor opened. He graciously played the songs that we requested along with others he knew would work with the crowd. My husband and I lost count of how many people told us this was the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding. One of our best friends told us that he had never seen his wife dance before, and they have been married for 22 years! She had a blast and was on the dance floor for most of the night. Adam definitely knows what he is doing. I would gladly hire him for future events and recommend him to anyone who doesn't want to have a ho-hum, boring party or reception. He's your guy!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Chuck · Married on 11/19/2016

Adam did a fantastic job as DJ for my son's wedding reception party! He was successful at getting everyone in attendance on the dance floor at least once. The dance floor remained full throughout the celebration. The music selection was great and had a balanced range of genres and decades. I thought Adam was very professional and entertaining. I would gladly hire him for any future parties.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Charles · Married on 10/29/2016

Adam did EVERYTHING we asked and then some to make our special day filled with wonderful music that everyone would love. At the beginning of the dance party he actually got EVERY single person on the dance floor to dance with us and we will never forget that. He was a true professional who worked very hard to ensure every single detail was taken care of at every minute. I would highly recommend him and Orlando DJ and Lighting to every and anyone looking for a worthwhile experience with a DJ.

We could never thank you enough Adam!! Thanks for sharing our special day! Charles & David 10/29/2016

Sent on 12/03/2016

John · Married on 10/15/2016

Adam was hands down the best. He not only stayed in contact the whole time but he continued to stay in touch after. His on stage performance is top notch and we all had a great time. He loves what he does for a living and it truly shows. I cant recommend Adam enough. once you talk to him you will know. once you meet him in person you will be thankful you chose Orland Dj and Lighting. our wedding would have never been as good as it was if it wasn't for Adam. Thank you again and hope to see you next time im down in Orlando !!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jan · Married on 10/15/2016

We were extremely happy with Adam. He was very professional and really tailored all the music to our tastes. He was a great communicator and was very punctual. We had Adam play music for the ceremony, set up uprights in the reception room, set up a photo booth and dj the whole reception. Adam did a fantastic job with the music and getting people up to dance. Everyone had a super fun time at the reception largely in part because of Adam. Many friends and family commented to us how great the Dj was. We even have friends back home in the Chicago area saying that they wish they could hire Adam for their daughter's wedding. Anyone who hires Adam will not be sorry! He is worth every penny! Thank you Adam for helping to make our daughter's reception so fun!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2016

Had a wonderful wedding, made even more wonderful by our fantastic DJ ??

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kiersten · Married on 10/05/2016

My husband and I were supposed to get married during Hurricane Matthew. That obviously would make things difficult, so to make things even more complicated, we decided to move the wedding up a day to the 5th of October. That meant that the band we had hired couldn't make it as they had another gig that night. My wedding planner got on the phone and called Adam Rubman to see if he could step in at the last moment. Lucky for us, he was able to organize it all very last minute. My husband says he was very pleased with how it turned out and thinks that the dj ended up being a better option than the band we had originally booked for our small group of 13 guests. We all had a great time. He kept people up and dancing, even though we wouldn't let him play the chicken dance or the electric slide, etc. He was great at keeping the kids entertained and all the girls up and dancing. He even had some karaoke tracks available, so I got to sing! He was a lot of fun to talk with, he was great at communicating with us and reading the group to find songs that fit the mood. I really recommend him. He really got our party going!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2016

Orlando DJ and Lightning does a phenomenal job!!! My husband and I saw them in action at a friend's wedding and we knew we absolutely had to book them for ours. I love that they're not just a "dj service" ... we used their up lighting services for our venue (which I highly recommend because the lighting makes SUCH a difference in the atmosphere), and we also used their photo booth service which was a hit with our guests. Our dj, Adam, was extremely quick to respond when we had any questions or any changes to be made. He definitely made the planning process super fun and easy for us. The best part about them though is their energy! They have a lot of interaction with the guests and keep them up, movin' around, and entertained all night. Thanks again guys!!!

Sent on 09/18/2016