Orlando DJ and Lighting Reviews

Orlando DJ and Lighting 2
  • Nathan

Nathan Hauser · Married on 03/16/2019

Phenomenal MC

We started off thinking we could play our own music out of my own system, but I am so glad I went with Orlando DJ and lighting. Adam kept the party alive. I saw him at one point getting the brides mother to dance. I have never seen her having so much fun. The stage he set up using pipe and drape and blue up lighting, was better than anything I could’ve imagined. If there is ever an event that I will need a dj for, I will absolutely use Orlando DJ and Lighting again.

Emily · Married on 03/01/2019

Great customer service

Adam was great. He replied to my quote request really fast and sent me pictures of work he had recently done. He was easy and relatable, has a great personality and made my experience really enjoyable. I would definitely recommend.

Robert Ruiz · Married on 12/28/2018

Friends of the groom

Me and my wife are engaged and we saw
    Adam perform for our friends wedding and hired him for ours next year. We new instantly that he would make the perfect fit. Very engaging with the crowd and my son who had downs syndrom really loved him. Adam was so professional and new how to adapt to every situation through out the night. The caters were 30min behind schedule and I never seen a dj so quick to think on there feet to improv and interact with a crowd so well. He made the time go by so fast with his games and just his personality with the crowd. My fiance and I are excited that he will be at out wedding next year.

Jessica Vitalo · Married on 12/07/2018

Hire them, easy, great outcome

Adam and his team did a fabulous job hosting our Company Christmas Party. We held it at George M. Steinbrenner field and needed a fresh new DJ to liven up our new venue. We didn't want the venue to be larger than our party. Adam made sure everyone at one point was involved. Countless doctors and staff have said that this was the best christmas party to date. We will be hiring Adam again for next year. The photo booth was a huge hit as well.
    THANK YOU ORLANDO DJ & LIGHTING!~

jerry sloan · Married on 11/17/2018

Our Awesome dj!

Mark did our dj, emcee, and incredible lighting. I cannot say enough good things. Alot would have gone wrong that day if not for his helping us out with things that werent even his responsability. He went the extra mile. Thank you Mark!

• Priyanka

Priyanka Patel · Married on 10/28/2018

Lighting for wedding

We used them for our lighting for three wedding events and ther exceeded our expectations. Everything was so perfect and the lights added such a great wow factor! Highly recommend.

Samantha Price · Married on 10/27/2018

Outgoing, involved, funny and friendly. Simply Outstanding.

Amazing DJ. The bride was late for the ceremony due to unforeseen circumstances and Adam was able to keep the crowd calm and entertained. He did a fantastic job. I highly recommend Adam to anyone looking for an experienced, highly involved DJ. Great job!

Bridget · Married on 10/06/2018

Had a great time and we really enjoyed ourselves. Would Highly Recommend

jenna · Married on 09/08/2018

Orlando Dj & Lighting did an amazing job! I would recommend them to anyone. I would also use them again for another event.

Steven Ditomasso · Married on 09/08/2018

Retirement Party

Very Professional, A Tremendous Part Of The Party, Variety Of Music, Gets The Party Going And Keeps Everyone Dancing, Highly Recommend This DJ..

Monique · Married on 08/13/2018

Dependable and Punctual! Really worked hard to engage the kids at the school function and got them up and moving! Very responsive played every song on the requested playlist. Flexible and eager to please. SLAM Osceola gives them a thumbs up! Thank you for being our partners in education!

chris · Married on 07/20/2018

me and my wife had our wedding this past July and we chose Dj Adam Rubman for our DJ. he made our wedding experience fun relaxing and worthwhile if you're choosing a DJ I would highly recommend him he's highly prompt professional organized and fun!!

Rudolph · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam (Orlando DJ and Lighting) did an over the top performance for our son Cameron's graduation party. When I was looking for a DJ early this year for our son graduation party (May 26th 2018) I called a few DJ's to see which had the better deal for the buck, well after speaking to about five companies I looped around back to Adam because of the level of service and follow up he did prior to me making a decision was great, he didn't add pressure while quoting our event and he suggested what he thought was appropriate for our event so he had me there, he was friendly and polite during the entire process. Now the day of the event comes around (May 26th 2018) Adam and Austin arrive early to set up the DJ booth and the photo booth which by the way was a hit!!! Adam made sure we had all things in order before we started, he had our time lines and music list ready, and we reviewed everything. Then Adam started the graduation party and from the beginning to the end the party was nonstop fun, Adam interacted with all the guest getting them to come to the dance floor, having them sing in the mic during certain songs, Adam had some of our guest lead in some of the dances and conga lines, needless to say that Adam WOW-ed us and our guest the entire night, the over at the photo booth Austin did a great job interacting with the guest while taking the photos, he didn't rush anyone while taking their photos and made sure they placed their second photo strip in our memory book and wrote a message to Cameron our son. All in All Adam made our son's graduation a memorable and fantastic day, thank you very much Adam.

Orlando DJ and Lighting 3
    Orlando DJ and Lighting 4

Kim · Married on 05/18/2018

Orlando DJ and Lighting helped us with ceiling drape and uplighting for my organization's annual gala. They did a wonderful job, in a timely manner, and for a great price. They were never hard to get a hold of and always responded quickly. 10/10 would recommend.

jason · Married on 04/27/2018

Mark was our saving grace! we had a family death a few days before the wedding so he was coming into a tough challenge. We decided to let the show go on and he assured us we would have fun. Given the circumstances, Mark was incredible and had most of my family dancing most of the night. I didn't want to discuss timeline much beforehand and he told me he would take care of it all. He did, and it was awesome. Thanks Mark!

Jennifer · Married on 04/07/2018

Adam and Mark were great to work with and everything at our event was executed to perfection. Thank you!!!!

• Christina

Christina · Married on 03/16/2018

From the start, Adam with Orlando DJ and Lighting was so easy to talk too and super quick with responses. No other vendor in any category was ever that quick. My wedding was amazing and I have so many thanks to give to Adam. He made sure he was at the venue early to start setting up equipment. He then took the time to chat with myself, my husband and family when waiting for the ceremony to start. He made sure to keep the schedule on time and to keep with the flow throughout the evening. There was even a scare about getting my wedding dress bustled and he came over to help out the bridemaids!! Adam was so interactive with all of the guests and I am STILL getting compliments from everyone about "the best DJ."

Krissy · Married on 02/24/2018

I haven't had time to write this review as we were on our honeymoon, but we are back now and I must say that Mark Houghton of Orlando DJ and Lighting was the BEST!!!! He kept me and our guests happy and entertained, provided us with STELLAR service, was very communicative, professional and flat out AWESOME!!! You cannot go wrong if you hire him to DJ your event. Seriously,,,,there are not enough words to say how pleased we were with Mark and the service he provided. HIRE HIM!!!! You will be so happy you did!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Orlando DJ and Lighting's reply:

very nice of you to say. Thank you and you guys were awesome as well!

Maria · Married on 01/27/2018

Absolutely amazing! Very professional and entertaining and very reliable. The venue looked amazing with the draping and lighting he provided, along with our names on the DJ booth. Adam exceeded our expectations and if we could give him more than 5 stars we would!

Cerino · Married on 12/16/2017

Adam Rubman had the party jumping all night long! I have to admit, I’ve been to a few weddings where the Dj was too laid back and stagnant but Adam definitely knew how to turn it up, slow it down, and get the rhythm and people going all night long! So blessed to have a true professional make my wife and I special night an experience we both will never forget. THANK YOU BRADDAH!!!

Melissa · Married on 12/10/2017

Wonderful experience! Thank you!!

Ben · Married on 12/09/2017

We have used Orlando DJ and Lighting 2 times. They did our daughters 18th birthday party and our wedding. My wife and I would never use anyone else. Adam is organized and stays in contact with you. He's easy to get along with. If ever a unexpected moment arises at your event, Adam is great at improvising. You can't go wrong with Orlando DJ and Lighting.

Elvin · Married on 11/03/2017

Adam is a great entertainer in all senses of the word entertainer. I will recommend him for any event with the highest rating points.

Layne · Married on 10/13/2017

We just held our 7th Annual Crystal Ball Corporate Cocktail for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation last week and this was our first year using Orlando DJ and Lighting. Adam and his team were amazing to work with and are very professional. They knew exactly how to make the lighting perfect for the room. Will for sure use them again!