Orlando DJ and Lighting Reviews

396 Reviews for Orlando DJ and Lighting

• Caprice

Caprice L Brooks · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing DJ best in central Florida

Adam is a amazing DJ and he total package is worth it he turn my wedding beautiful with the lights and drapes and the music was so good and the photo book quality picture

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Mandy

Mandy · Married on 06/06/2020

Great energy for our day

If you’re looking for A fun DJ to get the crowd moving then look no further. Adam did a great job and we were please with his services.

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Susan

Susan Blanchfield · Married on 04/04/2020

Couldn't be more pleased!

Adam was fantastic. He made my daughters wedding perfect. I heard from so many guests that this was the best wedding they'd ever been to. When the dancing started, the dance floor was always full. It was a great party and we even had adam stay an extra hour because no one wanted it to end. Rhe best!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/15/2020

The Best in the Biz!

Adam was essential in making our wedding the best night of our lives! He was the life of the party and organized the night so well. I have guests calling me to compliment him on music choice and just being so fun! Adam was great at communication since the very beginning of the planning process. He checked in consistently, listened and followed thru with all of our requests. Guests were in the dance floor the whole night and we all had the time of our lives. We’d recommend Adam and his team for all events! Thank you for making our day awesome!
    Danielle and Dan

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Anne

Anne DeCantis · Married on 03/14/2020

So much fun!

Adam did a fantastic job as the DJ for my daughter’s wedding . He kept things going and everyone had a wonderful time. He also did a beautiful job with the lighting and provided the photo booth that we all had fun with! The night went by too fast! Thank you, Adam!

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 02/29/2020

Great experience

Adam did a wonderful job. We would recommend him to everyone. Played all the music we wanted

Sent on 03/01/2020

Michelle · Married on 11/24/2019

Most fantastic customer service I have experienced.

My wedding day was as up in the air as possible with a husband to be in the militarily it's hard to know his schedule. Well they sent him on a training exercise and we didnt know untill three days before that he was actually going to make it. He checked in frequently and was an amazing help with planning the timeline and really helping keep an eye on me as I'm both physically and mentally disabled. He would make sure to play songs that wouldn't require me if he noticed I needed to sit or started to show signs of limping. He got amazing interaction out of my guests and truly made the day absolutely amazing.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Rheanna Howard · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing DJ

We met Adam at a friend's wedding and I knew that I needed him for mine! He was friendly, outgoing, and knew what he was doing. Adam kept the party going with his energy and great choice of music. He knows how to read a crowd and can keep everyone dancing and moving! Adam was super personable and reached out to check on me every few months, he sat down with my husband and I to talk about all the details and go through the timeline a month in advance, and he provided advice on song choices and other details when we weren't sure ourselves. If you want a DJ/MC who is friendly, energetic, and can keep the crowd going, then choose Orlando DJ and Lighting!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/09/2019

Responsive and High Energy

From the time we started planning our wedding and inquired about DJ services Adam had been extremely responsive and helpful. From spending the time to make sure our monogram was to our liking and making sure we were satisfied with our music, Adam was top notch! He also worked very closely with our saxophonist to ensure the sound was perfect and I appreciate him collaborating with her the way he did! I would recommend using them to anyone!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 09/13/2019

Great to work with

Great to work with and really set the tone for our reception. Many guests commented on how fun DJ Adam was and asked for his information which of course I gave. Our reception wouldn’t have nearly been as fun without him. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Melissa Tillman · Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome DJ and lights -highly recommend!!

The team did an amazing job. Kept all the guest involved and were so entertaining! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 05/18/2019

We love you!

Adam was absolutely incredible to work with before, during and after our wedding. I'm pretty sure he and my husband are buds now, actually.
    Before the wedding, Adam made us a priority and met with us for lunch twice to discuss and go over details and contract for the big day.
    On the day of, he showed up 4 hours early and took it upon himself to act as a somewhat wedding coordinator for me, running errands, keeping me updated putting down family squabbles, etc. I don't know what I would have done without him. He made everything so much more fluid and smooth, I can't express my gratitude.
    During the wedding, Adam kept things going and upbeat.He was funny, never obnoxious, and on time with our schedule without being pushy or stressful.
    We are STILL receiving compliments on the DJ service 41 days after the wedding!
    We love you, Adam! You have made two lifelong clients and friends! Thank you so very much!
    Love,
    Chris & Katelyn Parrish

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Nathan

Nathan Hauser · Married on 03/16/2019

Phenomenal MC

We started off thinking we could play our own music out of my own system, but I am so glad I went with Orlando DJ and lighting. Adam kept the party alive. I saw him at one point getting the brides mother to dance. I have never seen her having so much fun. The stage he set up using pipe and drape and blue up lighting, was better than anything I could’ve imagined. If there is ever an event that I will need a dj for, I will absolutely use Orlando DJ and Lighting again.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Emily · Married on 03/01/2019

Great customer service

Adam was great. He replied to my quote request really fast and sent me pictures of work he had recently done. He was easy and relatable, has a great personality and made my experience really enjoyable. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Sonaiah · Married on 01/19/2019

Best DJ ever

Adam was everything you could ever want in a wedding DJ and more! He's very professional but more than that very friendly and wants to make your day is perfect! Our ceremony and reception wouldn't have been complete with out him!!!! I can't thank him enough!!! We highly recommend Orlando Dj and lighting!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Robert Ruiz · Married on 12/28/2018

Friends of the groom

Me and my wife are engaged and we saw
    Adam perform for our friends wedding and hired him for ours next year. We new instantly that he would make the perfect fit. Very engaging with the crowd and my son who had downs syndrom really loved him. Adam was so professional and new how to adapt to every situation through out the night. The caters were 30min behind schedule and I never seen a dj so quick to think on there feet to improv and interact with a crowd so well. He made the time go by so fast with his games and just his personality with the crowd. My fiance and I are excited that he will be at out wedding next year.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Jessica Vitalo · Married on 12/07/2018

Hire them, easy, great outcome

Adam and his team did a fabulous job hosting our Company Christmas Party. We held it at George M. Steinbrenner field and needed a fresh new DJ to liven up our new venue. We didn't want the venue to be larger than our party. Adam made sure everyone at one point was involved. Countless doctors and staff have said that this was the best christmas party to date. We will be hiring Adam again for next year. The photo booth was a huge hit as well.
    THANK YOU ORLANDO DJ & LIGHTING!~

Sent on 12/31/2018

jerry sloan · Married on 11/17/2018

Our Awesome dj!

Mark did our dj, emcee, and incredible lighting. I cannot say enough good things. Alot would have gone wrong that day if not for his helping us out with things that werent even his responsability. He went the extra mile. Thank you Mark!

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Priyanka

Priyanka Patel · Married on 10/28/2018

Lighting for wedding

We used them for our lighting for three wedding events and ther exceeded our expectations. Everything was so perfect and the lights added such a great wow factor! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Samantha Price · Married on 10/27/2018

Outgoing, involved, funny and friendly. Simply Outstanding.

Amazing DJ. The bride was late for the ceremony due to unforeseen circumstances and Adam was able to keep the crowd calm and entertained. He did a fantastic job. I highly recommend Adam to anyone looking for an experienced, highly involved DJ. Great job!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Bridget · Married on 10/06/2018

Had a great time and we really enjoyed ourselves. Would Highly Recommend

Sent on 10/09/2018

jenna · Married on 09/08/2018

Orlando Dj & Lighting did an amazing job! I would recommend them to anyone. I would also use them again for another event.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Steven Ditomasso · Married on 09/08/2018

Retirement Party

Very Professional, A Tremendous Part Of The Party, Variety Of Music, Gets The Party Going And Keeps Everyone Dancing, Highly Recommend This DJ..

Sent on 01/15/2019

Monique · Married on 08/13/2018

Dependable and Punctual! Really worked hard to engage the kids at the school function and got them up and moving! Very responsive played every song on the requested playlist. Flexible and eager to please. SLAM Osceola gives them a thumbs up! Thank you for being our partners in education!

Sent on 09/15/2018

chris · Married on 07/20/2018

me and my wife had our wedding this past July and we chose Dj Adam Rubman for our DJ. he made our wedding experience fun relaxing and worthwhile if you're choosing a DJ I would highly recommend him he's highly prompt professional organized and fun!!

Sent on 07/23/2018