David Bathen Violinist and DJ Reviews

32 Reviews for David Bathen Violinist and DJ

• Daniela

Daniela · Married on 05/18/2019

23rd Surprise Anniversary Picnic

I don’t even have the words to describe what an amazing person & musician David is!! He made my 23rd Anniversary event beautiful and so memorable. We loved hearing every single song he played and we highly recommend him for any event. Thank you so much David for going above and beyond!! God bless you!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Raffy Fermin-Singh · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing Entertainment by David Bathen!

We had an event in Orlando recently and David Bathen was amazing!
    David arrived to our event one hour ahead of time and when our guests arrived he was already playing beautiful music! In order to prepared for the event We had a conference call with David to go over our music selections and David was able to play every songs we requested. Our guests were amazed and happy to hear David music. Having David in our event made the difference!! Thanks again David!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Sarah Mcbee · Married on 03/09/2019

David was very professional and talented. Our wedding was extremely romantic thanks to him.

David and his talent made our special day more amazing than I had envisioned. He is so talented and entertaining. Our guests complimented him all night long. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to add a little extra magic to their special day.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna Boruk · Married on 03/02/2019

David made our ceremony that much more special.

First of all, David was so flexible in allowing us to custom pick songs that we wanted. We also used his recommended list, which was great. I don’t know how he did it but he was so attentive in playing our picked song even during the ceremony in the right moment. People could not stop telling us how amazing they thought David was! He was definitely one of the highlights of the wedding. He elevated the ceremony and made it that much more special. I had chills in certain moments!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • X

Xavier Velez · Married on 01/12/2019

A eclectic blast!

David and company made our company anniversary party an absolute blast! I would highly recommend him and his company. He was very accommodating to all of our eclectic music requests and even helped direct us to the perfect sound layout in our restaurant venue! He really went above and beyond our expectations and provided amazing service to keep the program moving along nicely. Our night was perfect and we owe a huge thanks to him and his company!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Akayshia · Married on 01/07/2019

Holiday Gala

Very pleased to work with David. He has a great personality and is very talented in his craft. His performance was perfect for our 1st Annual Holiday Gala (12/22). The audience was very impressed and captivated. We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Angelica Ronquillo · Married on 12/31/2018

The best artist ever 🎻

David was awesome! Very professional. His price was what we where looking for and worked with us to make sure everything went as planned. Thank you David!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Jenn Martinez · Married on 12/28/2018

Absolutely amazing!

David is incredibly talented and was spot on with what we wanted for our wedding. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Victoria Nelli · Married on 12/14/2018

David Bathen is Magic

David Bathen is exceptional. He is beyond a talent. His music makes you dance, it gives you chills, it literally moved me. I highly recommend him for any event, he is versatile in his craft, he will leave any crowed in awe. He is a consummate professional a true pleasure to work with and experience overall. He gets beyond a 5 star rating in my book.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Gene Culver · Married on 12/08/2018

Outstanding performance

Absolutely incredible and uplifting. FollowTheFiddle put on the best performance of the night. He moved the crowd, cooks, bartenders, and entire room all at once. I can’t wait to see him perform again.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Naiké Owens · Married on 11/25/2018

Can’t brag enough about David

David is absolutely amazing! I am literally considering hiring him for every single event because that’s how incredibly talented he is. He was one of the highlights of my recent abuse awareness Dessert Party and his energy + music was perfect fit for the event!🕊💜 He also has a wonderful personality. I can’t brag enough about him. Highly recommended for anything. I’m about to hire him just to be my personal radio!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Darryl J · Married on 11/16/2018

Book this Musical Genius. You wont regret it!

Where do I start. David is very responsive, professional, comes dressed in a very stylish outfit and is beyond anything else a true talent. His ability to freestyle with every song the DJ played was AMAZZZINGG!!! He gives that new flava that everyone absolutely raved about. He totally rocked the wedding and I'll be recommending him to everyone I know.

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • W

Wyatt Alexander · Married on 11/07/2018

great experience really added to the overall event Professional but with great energy!

David really added to the overall experience of the wedding and couldn't of made that day anymore special. The electric violin was a real stand out with everyone and his musicianship was impressive ! Currently getting him hired again for my best friend as well!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Royce

Royce Ashcroft · Married on 11/04/2018

Fantatsic!

David Bathen is an excellent violinist and DJ. I really appreciate him playing at multiple events of mine and I look forward to having him back in the future.

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Alysa

Alysa Andrews · Married on 10/27/2018

Event Violinist

David was the violinist for a Live-Art Social that my company hosted. He performed along side another talented musician that was playing the keyboard. David played spectacularly well along with the keyboard player. The instrumentals for the songs I chose for the playlist sounded better than imagined playing through the violin. I would definitely recommend him for any event!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Evelyn D · Married on 10/20/2018

Flawless from beginning to end

My husband and I gifted David’s service as a wedding present and he was great. Easy to get a hold of, easy to schedule, easy to pay, very flexible and most importantly a beautiful violinist. He moved from the ceremony site to the cocktail hour with ease. I would hands down recommend David for any event.

Derek Del Valle · Married on 10/20/2018

So beautiful!

He did a wonderful job at our wedding! Everyone fell in love with his style and skills! We were all obsessed!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Devon Clarke · Married on 10/16/2018

Musical Genius

David Bathen is one of the most talented individuals I have ever came across. Not only is he talented, but he's very reliable.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Christina Blanc · Married on 09/19/2018

Amazing. David always comes to serve an amazing experience leaving us feeling tranquil and invigorated.

I’ve had the pleasure of seeing David perform for a few years now have different events locally and upscale and he’s always been an amazing performer. Impressing every crowd he comes across, with his versatile style and confidence on the violin, I have been able along with others to truly enjoyed the experience and feel like a part of something magical.

Sent on 11/22/2018
  • Eliseo

Eliseo Way · Married on 07/04/2018

Worth every penny and more

Best Violinist I know! Great person and great experience.

Sonya Jenkins · Married on 06/09/2018

Mr. Bathen is awesome

David was awesome and really had the crowd attention with his music. We all enjoyed David and his violin.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jesus · Married on 03/31/2018

Soundtrack to our future

Nothing less than exceptional talent AMD service.

Eric Heller · Married on 02/16/2018

Incredible Experience!

David went above and beyond to make me and my wife's wedding day truly special. He not only did an outstanding job as a violinist, taking great songs and turning them into something truly beautiful, but was extremely helpful and personable. Even arriving early and helping set up a few last minute decorations, David took the best day of our lives and made it just that much better. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Khristy Anderson · Married on 02/16/2018

Exceptional violinist! Highly recommend!

David is an exceptional violinist! We contacted him last minute and he was able to learn the songs and perform them flawlessly in such a short amount of time. He was the highlight of the evening. All of our guests loved him and he really made our night special! He’s so personable, kind-hearted, and exceeded all of our expectations. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Gina Cielo · Married on 01/19/2018

Lovely as fudge omg

This was the best experience omg I love David he is the best like forreal I mean it yas fuk