Orland Park Bakery Reviews

107 | Orland Park, IL

107 Reviews for Orland Park Bakery

107 Orland Park Bakery Reviews

Cassie · Married on 09/02/2018

They are wonderful there and the cakes they make...... OMG they did my cake exactly as I wanted it and soooo delicious !
    Very easy to work with and everyone loved the cake, can't really get better than this.

Sent on 09/11/2018
    Orland Park Bakery 1

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Hi Cassie, Thank you so much for your great review! It was a pleasure working with you!

Kelley · Married on 06/09/2018

The best cake around!! We made our appointment for our cake tasting online and when we walked in the door, the made us feel at home. We can't wait to get our cake and it was affordable!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your five star review! We are so glad your experience here was such a positive one! We're so happy you chose us to design your wedding cake!

Leslie · Married on 05/12/2018

Oh my gosh!! The cake was PERFECT! Not only did it LOOK EXACTLY how I wanted it to look, it tasted AMAZING!! I have a baker in the family who calls herself a "cake snob" & she was raving about how delicious the cake was! In fact, everyone was talking about how great it was! Working with Tracie at the bakery was great! She was very responsive and thorough! We have already decided that we WILL be using Orland Park Bakery again & again!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! It was a pleasure working with you and we truly appreciate you taking the time to give your input!

Lynn · Married on 12/01/2017

They custom made my cake and it was the best I’ve ever tasted ...... the strawberries were the freshest and held up well finally finished our take home cake 8 days later and still tasted delicious

Sent on 12/12/2017

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

Orland Bakery is pretty legendary in the southwest burbs, so they were the only bakery we looked at for our wedding sweets. We chose a variety of gourmet cupcakes as well as a torte cake for cutting. Everything was delicious and looked great in our cupcake tower. If you are looking for a neighborhood staple that won't let you down, Orland Bakery is the place to go.

• SSJKarigan

Eileen · Married on 08/18/2017

Orland Park Bakery makes some of the best cake I have ever tasted and that is not an exaggeration. My husband and I got so many compliments at our wedding - and the cake was gorgeous to boot! Exactly what I had hoped for! And everyone at the bakery is so friendly and professional. Great prices, too! f I ever need specialty cakes (or any baked goods for that matter) in the future, I will go to Orland Park Bakery.

Kate · Married on 05/27/2017

I was so thrilled with my cake from Orland Park Bakery! I brought in a picture, and they were able to recreate it beautifully. I loved how my four-tier cake looked in my wedding venue, garnished with gorgeous sugar flowers I bought through the bakery. They were also able to provide enough support in the cake for me to use my parents' Lladro cake topper. The cake tasted amazing as well, and I found Orland Bakery's pricing more reasonable than other bakers I considered.

Lauren · Married on 03/17/2017

Just had our wedding on St. Patrick's Day in Chicago and everyone raved about how great the cake was! I have to agree, so delightful! Could not be any happier with Orland Park Bakery!

• barbiecake88

Jill · Married on 12/17/2016

We were fortunate to hire Orland Park Bakery as our wedding cake vendor. At our consultation, my now husband and I were impressed with our consultant's professionalism, patience, and recommendations as we worked to create our dream wedding cake in our budget. During our complementary cake testing, we loved how amazing the white/chocolate cake and buttercream icing (which are some of their most inexpensive options) tasted. Since we had a large wedding, we opted to do a 3 tier cake with sheet cakes as a supplement that were cut and served from the back which ended us saving us 30-40%. We really appreciated that Orland Park Bakery was not pushy or turned off by our cost conscious questions and choices.

On the day of the wedding, our wedding cake looked absolutely beautiful and our guests commented about how impressed they were by how moist and tasty the cake was! Thank you, Orland Park Bakery, for providing a fantastic experience from start to finish!

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

Our cake was delicious and looked stunning. The tasting was great and Nora was extremely helpful.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Thank you for the review Stephanie! It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations!

Ellie · Married on 09/17/2016

Our two-tier "ruffled/rustic lined" cake was beyond stunning and, of course, delicious! Thank you Orland Park Bakery for creating our vision. Nora and team were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you loved your wedding cake! Thank you so much for the review. Congratulations!!!

Tara · Married on 08/27/2016

We used Orland Park Bakery for our daughter's wedding last weekend. The cake was delicious. We received many comments from guests about how delicious the cake was. Nora, the woman who is in charge of wedding cakes, was always very helpful when we went for tastings. The cost was very reasonable compared to many other area bakeries. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

We greatly appreciate your review. Thank you so much! It was a pleasure helping create the wedding cake of your daughters dreams.

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2016

We used Orland Park Bakery for our wedding cake. It was beautiful, delicious, and affordable! We ordered donuts, coffee cake, and cookies as a late night snack for our guests, and those were really good, as well. I highly recommend this bakery.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Hi Kelly! We are so happy to hear that you loved your wedding cake along with your late snack treats! Thank you for the review. Congratulations!

Amber · Married on 06/18/2016

They did our wedding cake and it was amazing!!! They delivered it no problem and got complaints on how good it was from all the guests!!!

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

Easy to set up an appointment online. Great communication from our contact person Nora. Great options of different styles as well as sizes. Very delicious and turned out perfect!!! Super affordable compared to other bakeries and this bakery has a wonderful reputation in the community - we had no doubt that they would exceed our expectations and we feel that they did :)

Sent on 04/28/2016

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to hear that you loved your wedding cake. Congratulations!!!
  • User6206096 · 2+ years ago

The cake was delicious and they made the accommodations that we asked for perfectly.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Hi Ellie! We are so happy to hear that you loved your wedding cake!

Alexandra · Married on 10/24/2015

My now husband and I did not want a big wedding cake due to the fact that we wanted a sweets table. Orland Bakery help us make the right decision about what size to go with so we were not super short! The whole experience was great! We would recommend it to all our friends and family!

• Caity LeValley

Caity · Married on 10/17/2015

This bakery comes with our all-inclusive contract with Public Landing Restaurant in Lockport, IL. We live out of state and they were so kind to provide us with a to-go box to sample all the cake flavors, fillings, and frostings while we were in town one weekend. We can't wait to taste our delicious cake on the big day! The bakery was also kind enough to create a last-minute customized groom's cake for me. Thanks again!

My family and I have been using Orland Bakery for as long as I can remember. They were the perfect choice for our wedding. Their pricing was fair and they did a great job re-creating the cake we found on pinterest. In addition we used them for our sweets table. Incredible job!

Orland Park Bakery made a gorgeous cake for us, and they were very reasonably priced!! I got a lot of compliments on how delicious the cake was. We liked having a lot of really yummy choices for flavors and fillings. I didn't want to spend a lot on the cake, and they have a lot of design options for beautiful cakes that are affordable. However, if you're looking for something completely elaborate, they do that too!! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are so happy that you loved your cake!

Stefanie · Married on 05/16/2015

All we had to do was give them a picture of a cake we wanted our wedding day cake to look like, they did a perfect match to the design. Everyone would not stop talking about how delicious the cake was. We can't wait to get back from our honey moon so we can eat the top part and reorder it again for our one year. Thank you for doing such a great job on our cake!!!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Orland Park Bakery's reply:

Hi Stefanie! Thank you so much for the review! We are so happy to hear that everyone loved your wedding cake. Congratulations!!

We ordered our wedding cake from Orland Bakery. The staff was really helpful with choosing flavors and designs and had prices worked up for us from pictures we submitted. The cake turned out perfect and tasted delicious!!! I would definitely recommend using Orland Bakery for a wedding or any occasion!

• Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 05/15/2015

I've gone to Orland Bakery many times now for just about everything. From work events, to paczki day paczkis, cupcakes and cakes. They were right down the road from our venue and I couldn't be more happy with their service. They made GREAT cupcakes for my wedding. Everyone commented how tastey they were and they went perfect with the ice cream we had for dessert. Will always choose this bakery for my bakery needs. Loved them.

Melanie · Married on 04/24/2015

Everyone at Orland Park Bakery was very helpful. From the cake tasting, to dropping off supplies, to the wedding day, they were always there to answer any questions and be as helpful as possible. The cake was great and everyone loved it!

Christina · Married on 03/14/2015

The cake looked sand tasted great and it was buttercream frosting even though it looked like fondut. Very easy to work with!