106 Reviews for Orland Park Bakery

Local (2)
Cookies (1)
Cupcakes (1)
106 Orland Park Bakery Reviews

The best cake around!! We made our appointment for our cake tasting online and when we walked in the door, the made us feel at home. We can't wait to get our cake and it was affordable!

Profile Picture Kelley, 6/9/18, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Oh my gosh!! The cake was PERFECT! Not only did it LOOK EXACTLY how I wanted it to look, it tasted AMAZING!! I have a baker in the family who calls herself a "cake snob" & she was raving about how delicious the cake was! In fact, everyone was talking about how great it was! Working with Tracie at the bakery was great! She was very responsive and thorough! We have already decided that we WILL be using Orland Park Bakery again & again!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit

They custom made my cake and it was the best I’ve ever tasted ...... the strawberries were the freshest and held up well finally finished our take home cake 8 days later and still tasted delicious

Profile Picture Lynn , 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Cake Stands

Orland Bakery is pretty legendary in the southwest burbs, so they were the only bakery we looked at for our wedding sweets. We chose a variety of gourmet cupcakes as well as a torte cake for cutting. Everything was delicious and looked great in our cupcake tower. If you are looking for a neighborhood staple that won't let you down, Orland Bakery is the place to go.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Fresh Fruit

My wedding cake was DELICIOUS!!! We didn't even save the top til our anniversary like everyone told us to. We ate it on our honeymoon !!! #9/23/17 #BestDayEver

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake turned out amazing! They worked with us to pick out everything we wanted. They are flexible in the type of cake and filling you can have in every layer of cake!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Orland Park Bakery makes some of the best cake I have ever tasted and that is not an exaggeration. My husband and I got so many compliments at our wedding - and the cake was gorgeous to boot! Exactly what I had hoped for! And everyone at the bakery is so friendly and professional. Great prices, too! f I ever need specialty cakes (or any baked goods for that matter) in the future, I will go to Orland Park Bakery.

Profile Picture Eileen, 8/18/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes
4.2

Beautiful job on our cake, looked exactly like the picture I brought in. Ordered a platter of cookies, they were tasty!
No regrets going with Orland Park bakery!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Cookies

I was so thrilled with my cake from Orland Park Bakery! I brought in a picture, and they were able to recreate it beautifully. I loved how my four-tier cake looked in my wedding venue, garnished with gorgeous sugar flowers I bought through the bakery. They were also able to provide enough support in the cake for me to use my parents' Lladro cake topper. The cake tasted amazing as well, and I found Orland Bakery's pricing more reasonable than other bakers I considered.

Profile Picture Kate, 5/27/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes

Just had our wedding on St. Patrick's Day in Chicago and everyone raved about how great the cake was! I have to agree, so delightful! Could not be any happier with Orland Park Bakery!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/17/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We were fortunate to hire Orland Park Bakery as our wedding cake vendor. At our consultation, my now husband and I were impressed with our consultant's professionalism, patience, and recommendations as we worked to create our dream wedding cake in our budget. During our complementary cake testing, we loved how amazing the white/chocolate cake and buttercream icing (which are some of their most inexpensive options) tasted. Since we had a large wedding, we opted to do a 3 tier cake with sheet cakes as a supplement that were cut and served from the back which ended us saving us 30-40%. We really appreciated that Orland Park Bakery was not pushy or turned off by our cost conscious questions and choices.

On the day of the wedding, our wedding cake looked absolutely beautiful and our guests commented about how impressed they were by how moist and tasty the cake was! Thank you, Orland Park Bakery, for providing a fantastic experience from start to finish!

Profile Picture Jill, 12/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Our cake was delicious and looked stunning. The tasting was great and Nora was extremely helpful.

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Our two-tier "ruffled/rustic lined" cake was beyond stunning and, of course, delicious! Thank you Orland Park Bakery for creating our vision. Nora and team were a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User7306084, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Orland Park Bakery for our daughter's wedding last weekend. The cake was delicious. We received many comments from guests about how delicious the cake was. Nora, the woman who is in charge of wedding cakes, was always very helpful when we went for tastings. The cost was very reasonable compared to many other area bakeries. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User7167089, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Orland Park Bakery for our wedding cake. It was beautiful, delicious, and affordable! We ordered donuts, coffee cake, and cookies as a late night snack for our guests, and those were really good, as well. I highly recommend this bakery.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

They did our wedding cake and it was amazing!!! They delivered it no problem and got complaints on how good it was from all the guests!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

They have great cakes and great service i would recommend this place to everyone

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Easy to set up an appointment online. Great communication from our contact person Nora. Great options of different styles as well as sizes. Very delicious and turned out perfect!!! Super affordable compared to other bakeries and this bakery has a wonderful reputation in the community - we had no doubt that they would exceed our expectations and we feel that they did :)

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Nora was our consultant and she is wonderful. I emailed her some ideas prior to the meeting and she had it all ready and priced out for our meeting. This allowed us to really utilize our time with her to ask any clarifying questions, figure out different options, or ways to tweak what we had in mind to fit our budget.

We also got to sample the cake and different fillings. I'm not much of a cake person, but even I thought all their samples were good! We got to combine the fillings with the various cakes, which allowed us to get a good idea of what our cake would taste like. I enjoyed being able to do that because sometimes I feel like it can be a bit of a gamble.

Nora was very accommodating and worked with us in our budget. We really appreciated how she took the time to answer our questions and I even emailed her after the consultation. She responded very quickly and was incredibly helpful. She explained all the pricing breakdowns for us so we could make an informed decision on what we could afford. I only have 1 other bakery to compare their prices to, but Orland Park Bakery was slightly less expensive than the other we visited. My fiance and I had a good experience with them and would definitely recommend them.

Update: The cake looked absolutely awesome and our guests asked where we got it because they said it was delicious and looked amazing (we did a Blackhawks themed cake). Absolutely thrilled with Nora and Orland Park Bakery.

Profile Picture User4744358, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
1.0

It was the worst wedding cake ever. We ordered a specific cake and made sure they were able to make this specific one and they said yes and three days before the wedding it went down hill. The day of the wedding the flowers were not the color I asked and it was displeasing. When I called to ask what happened I was talked to so terribly and so unprofessional there! It's a shame

Profile Picture User4991099, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The staff was helpful, and the cake looked good and tasted great. Everything was exactly as promised. We ordered a cake meant to serve 133 people (with 150 guests); only the bottom two tiers were cut and served but there was plenty.

Profile Picture User6104779, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Local, Cakes

The cake was delicious and they made the accommodations that we asked for perfectly.

Profile Picture User6206096, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit, Local
3.1

Make sure that you stay in communication with your original contact. The professionalism for a Specialty Cake was average. The quality of the product has decreased since moving locations. As a general rule your contact shoulder be available for you especially right before your event. I was disappointed in the lack of personal attention provided by the Wedding Specialist.

Profile Picture Maureen, 12/13/15, 2 Reviews
1.5

I would not recommend this vendor. The cake tasted nothing like the one we tasted (you could taste chunks of sugar in the frosting and we went with them because they were recommended for their "light cakes")! We ordered just a small 2 tiered cut cake from them and after we agreed on the price of the cake for $132, they tagged on a "miscellaneous" fee of $153 because they had to set the cake on the birch slice we provided. This vendor was way overpriced for what we got.

Profile Picture User6111049, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings
4.2

Orland Park Bakery was very easy to work with. The cake tasting experience was amazing and we were able to create our own cake and filling combinations. They also worked with us to ensure the cake stand that I wanted to use was going to hold the cake properly. Nora was very easy to work with and super helpful every step of the way!

Profile Picture User4738732, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews