70 Reviews for Origin Photos

Albums (3)
Proofs (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Prints (1)

Fil and his brother Alex photographed our wedding day (4/27/18). Out of all of your vendors, you're going to be spending the most time with your photographers. Make sure they have personalities like these guys, or better yet...book Origin Photos! Fil and Alex's sense of humor, positive energy, and passion for their work is really incredible. When you feel comfortable with your photographers you will not be disappointed with a single picture they take. Their attention to detail and professionalism is something to be admired. They were on time, efficient, and kept us on schedule to make sure we got all of the pictures we wanted. We wouldn't recommend anyone else and will be using Origin Photos in the future to capture all of our most important moments!

Thank you again for sharing one of the most important days of our lives with us! You guys are incredible.

Megan & Lawrence

Profile Picture Lawrence, 4/27/18, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards, High-Res Images

Fil and his team are flawless in their craft and artistry. Their attention to detail is a labor of love and it is evident in all aspects of their work with you. From the first time meeting, Fil and his team were welcoming and attentive. I never felt as though he wasn't available to answer questions for me, no matter how silly. The day of our wedding they were prompt and exuberant celebrating right along side of us. He made it easy to work with , its not everyday someone is taking so many photos of you! Fil was both present and hidden never getting in the way of the the progression of the festivities. When receiving our pictures super promptly, my husband and I along with our friends and family were blown away by their beauty, Origin truly captured the essence of our jovial personalities and the love we felt all night. Lastly, they were super fun to work with, we enjoyed every minute!!! THANK Your for everything!
XO Lauren and Rich

Profile Picture Lauren , 3/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are so happy that we booked Origin Photos for our wedding. Fil is so friendly and helpful and really guided us in picking a package that was perfect for us. We are thrilled with how our engagement photos came out in Central Park. Fil paid attention to detail and made sure we were comfortable. We are looking forward to see how awesome our videography and photography come out for our wedding! We trust that Fil and his team will capture the most important memories on the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

My husband and I are so happy that we went with Fil and the team at Origin Photos. From our first consultation, we were able to see the professionalism and passion that they exude. In shopping for vendors, you come to realize that not everyone is as excited about your big day as you are - with Fil, that couldn't be further from the truth. From Day 1 he was beyond friendly, detail oriented and accommodating. On the day of the wedding, he made my husband and I feel so relaxed - despite us both hating being the center of attention. Fil assisted us in selecting a package that would work best for our needs; additionally, he helped us iron out a timeline so that we felt comfortable in the flow of the day, and that we would have enough time to take every picture on our "wish list." We decided to do a reveal before the ceremony, and Fil and the team, caught every inch of the excitement that we shared. The team was able to capture every detail, piece of decor, and special moment. We realized that there are a lot of little moments that you miss out on during the day - Fil captures those moments and allows you to relive them through his photos. Our pictures came out stunning. Collectively, the entire process and final product could not have come out better. We are so thrilled with our experience and thankful for Origin Photo's contribution to our big day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Fil is awesome! It is so important to connect with your photographer because the pictures come out that much better. He is very creative and has a great eye for a unique shot. Absolutely recommend Origin Photos!

Profile Picture Lauren , 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are searching for an awesome wedding photographer team, search no more !! From the moment my husband and I met Fil we felt comfortable and welcomed by him . Fil is extremely talented and so is his team . Beyond his talent for photography he is just a wonderful and fun person to work with. Origin Photos did our engagement photos and our wedding photos . I could not be happier with the outcome of both. I highly recommend hiring Origin Photos for your events . Trust me , you will be very happy with the service and the product !!

Profile Picture Carla , 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fil is the BEST photographer EVER!!! When we were looking for photographers (and we met with many), Fil's passion and wonderful spirit and personality truly sealed the deal. He's always available and responsive to answer any and all questions. He has many wedding photo packages to meet most budgets. On our wedding day, Fil kept our large bridal party laughing and excited to take photos. We also received our wedding photos back in exactly one week and they were just perfect. I can go on and on about how wonderful he truly is as a photographer but I think you should just see for yourself :) I would recommend Fil without any reservations. He's THE BEST!

Profile Picture Nicollette, 5/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Fil is absolutely amazing! We booked him for photo & video for a 2-day wedding event and everything came out absolutely beautiful. Fil is very friendly, cooperative & easy to work with. He has great suggestions and will work with your busy schedule. He and his crew came before promised time at both events. Fil recommended the getting dressed pictures which I didn't initially plan on. Those are the favorite part of the pictures. I am so glad he made the suggestion. Throughout the event, he had patience with all my requests. After the events, Fil fully cooperated with all my additional requests. Overall, Fil and his crew are absolutely the best to work with.

Profile Picture User5524820, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Origin Photos completed our perfect wedding team! Origin Photos is an amazing company that captures the true emotions of your wedding day! From first meeting with Fil to our engagement session with Zee and finally on our wedding day with Zee and his team, the crew made us feel comfortable and beautiful! The Origin Photos team takes pride in their work and are dedicated to capturing the perfect moments. So far, the editing of our engagement session and wedding highlight video has exceeded our expectations! We expected great work, but what we received truly speaks for Origin and shows their commitment to producing beautiful photographs and videos. Fil and his team are beyond creative; they're true artists of their profession. We truly feel that Origin Photos is a professional, talented, and excellent photography vendor. Not only are we confident to recommend Origin Photos for a wedding or special event, but are delighted to say we made new friendships with this team of people.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Michelle, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Fil and his team are awesome. He is not just a photographer his is an artist and it is not just a job for him he loves what he does. Fil's photos are unique they are not just posed they are caught in the moment. They are natural and that is what makes them great. You get to view your photos from every aspect. Fil and his team are professionals and I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture stephanie, 5/31/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Filippo was great! He was very responsive, helpful, and respectful. I highly recommend him to all future brides and grooms!

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Origin Photos is awesome. The service he provided was outstanding. He knows exactly what he's doing and very professional and fun to work with. The most joyful photographer you will meet. Shows a passion for what he does, and will help everyone feel at ease when taking pictures. He listens and pays attention to what you ask. We say if you are looking for a photographer that would make your wedding extra special hire Fil. We are blessed to know Fil, and trust me, he's the best photographer for your special day. Im sure the pictures will take us back and help us reminisce about our special day, every time we look at them. We highly recommend origin photos.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Exikha , 3/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daniel & alex make an amazing team. They captured every moment of our wedding in such a fun and unique way. All of our pictures are just stunning! We have traditional, fun, unique and just plain gorgeous pictures in our collection. Alex captured every moment and every guest at our wedding in a desecrate natural way which made each picture true to life and not staged or stuffy. Looking through our collection made me laugh, cry and laugh again. As I bride I got what every women wants, pictures that make you look like a super model. Daniel will make sure you look amazing. Alex even used his shirt to help me dab the sweet off my face so I wouldn’t look glossy! They are a team that will go above and beyond! Top of the line equipment and you won’t even notice that they’re there. Im an amateur photographer and I could tell they knew their stuff.They even check in with you discreetly during your event to ensure they capture your entire wish list and then some more. I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Profile Picture Cristina, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had such a wonderful experience working with phil and Daniel. Included in our package was an engagement shoot, which was a really great way to get to know Phil and for him to get to know my husband and I.

On the day of the wedding, Phil and his team were great at directing the whole wedding party into some really great shots. They were also very responsive to our requests, and made sure that they took any pictures that we wanted.

Phil and Daniel had our pictures available to us even before he said he would (2 and a half weeks after the wedding!). We received over 600 pictures, and when there was one that I didn't see (that I really wanted) Phil worked to find it, edit it, and get it to me.

We are so so so please with everything. Definitely recommended Origin photos thank you for making me so happy.

Profile Picture nabila, 9/14/13, 1 Review
4.7

I had contacted Origin photos for my daughters wedding 2 months prior to the wedding, Phil called me we talked about what I wanted, I thought I knew what I wanted! But I did not! This Man knows the Business! I had originally purchased the 1 photographer package but upgraded to a 2 man show when I saw the amount of time we had to complete all of the extend families I WANTED.! And the wedding was fabulous Phil and Daniel were very Friendly,Professional,Kind, And a sense of humor, I can't even express how happy i'am right now with the pictures! Phil was right there with us taking pictures of a Life time, So I can tell anyone if you are getting married and you want those special memories Of your special Day, Go with the Origin photos! We Love them! And We Love Phil and Daniel. PS: WE GOT OUR PHOTOS BACK IN 2 WEEKS.. AMAZING.

Profile Picture Kristin, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Daniel & Phil were absolutely amazing at our wedding!!!! I wouldn't trust anyone else. My engagement and wedding pictures (only saw a preview so far) are beyond anything I could ever imagine. I can't even call them pictures because they are truly a piece of art. They put so much effort into each shot to make it as unique as possible. They really give you what you want and more. .Talented, professional, fun, and creative. Thank you origin photos for our cherished memories.

Profile Picture michelle, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Micheal is fantastic and his work is absolutely brilliant! He is an incredibly talented photographer and individual. Micheal took our engagement photos and wedding day photos, and the compliments and praise continue till this very day. My husband and I, along with family and friends are in love with his work. We absolutely loved the job that Micheal did and can't say enough about his kindness and professionalism. He truly is the best! We love Micheal and the dedication and committed he puts into his work. He captures breathtaking moments, which come to life in his work. I recommend him 100%. He is AWESOME!!!

Profile Picture Mariangela, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiance and I had no trouble choosing a photographer for our wedding day. I had seen Origin photos website followed by their Facebook and their awesome reviews and we fell in love. At first we were told that someone else was going to do our wedding. But something happened and we were given Daniel and we are so glad that we showed up because he is truly amazing. Well done Daniel and the origin team.

Profile Picture Denise, 8/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

where to begin? Overall, I would give ORIGIN photos 5 stars!!!! My husband and I were EXTREMELY pleased with their services. From our wonderful engagement session a few months back to our wedding a few weeks ago we were not only pleased but shocked by the quality of service they provided. They truly become friends and really do make you feel at home. We had so many compliments on our engagement pictures!! Our wedding pictures so far have turned out even more AMAZING. My guests at the reception complimented me on Phil's professionalism----so many of them could tell he was very passionate about what he does-- he was trying to capture so many amazing pictures. Some guests even had quick chats with him and they commented that he was so warm and kind. I honestly did not even notice where he was during the whole day which was nice that he wasn't in the way of anything or anyone yet the pictures turned out AMAZING!!! He just has an eye for capturing memorable photos. I am so happy that my husband and i had great rapport with with phil & Micheal & alex. I highly recommend his services--you would be a fool not to consider him as your wedding photographer..you will not be disappointed!! We love Phil!

Profile Picture Alexa, 8/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Origin Photography was everything I expected and more. I got married on August 2nd and it was made into a very memorable day for me. Filippo was very professional and courteous. He was everywhere he needed to be, taking pictures of the best moments and suggesting great and innovative ideas of his own. He was very attentive to our requests and easy to communicate with. The picture quality was exceptional and the albums he put together for us make me relive this day every time I flip through them.

Profile Picture stephanie, 8/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Phil is AMAZING! He made our wedding day look spectacular and he is so wonderful to work with. My husband and I met him prior to the wedding to do an engagement photo session and he was so eager to please us. Within a few days, we were able to view our pictures and I knew then that Phil had some great talent behind the lens. After our engagement session, I was really looking forward to the wedding and now that it's come and gone, he has surpassed my expectations for my wedding photos. My family and friends all agree that he was so nice to work with and seeing the result just proves what a creative, professional he is.

Profile Picture jamie, 7/26/13, 1 Review
4.7

Phil, by the time the wedding ended, it felt like you were part of the family somehow. Your ability to go with the flow of our relaxed beach ceremony added a level of serenity I didn't think possible with a wedding photographer. And best of all, the end product showed that you comprehended the emotional flow of the whole affair and captured it in unforgettable images. Many, many thanks to Phil and the origin team. Alex, and Daniel also big thanks.

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Origin photos highly enough! They are incredible people and absolutely phenomenal photographers. From the first conversation through the big day, they were professional, responsive, proactive, helpful, easy-going, flexible, and rock stars! They capture every emotion & moment with professionalism & a skilled artistic eye.For our engagement shoot, we spent a few hours in the city doing amazing poses They were creative, funny, lighthearted, and they just 'got' us as a couple and it really showed in the end result. There were no awkward poses. It was natural, easy-going.Throughout the year, Origin photos kept in close touch. They were always prompt, responsive & helpful. I never felt pressured to buy prints or an album, though I did win a free gallery wrap that is now hanging on my wall. When I lost my disc of engagement photos, they shipped over a new one right away for free. On the wedding day, it was like having old friends join us. Even my husband (who HATES taking photos) enjoyed taking photos . While we had paid for 8 hours, Origin photos came hours earlier and stayed late. They truly went above and beyond, and I know they captured details that I didn't get to see that day. I have nothing but good things to say about Origin photos.

Profile Picture alexis, 6/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Me and husband got married in the in NYC and hired Origin photos for our special day. When we first started our search for a photographer, we wanted to avoid the usual boring photos that we kept seeing. Of course, weddings tend to be gauzy and emotional at time, but we felt that phil's work was exactly what we were searching for. After searching and meeting with many vendor he truly was meant to be. He captured many of the small and large moments of our wedding remarkably well - he has the keen eye and cool hand of a seasoned professional, but the understanding and emotional sensitivity of a talented artist. Given that our wedding reception was in a windowless room in fairly low lighting, he created photos with so much emotion. We will surely recommend him fully for future occasions.

Profile Picture Marina, 6/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

As I sit here and attempt to write down in words my husband's and I think of Phil and the origin team ; it is incredibly hard to put into words how truly remarkable they are. They truly make you feel completely comfortable. They become instant friends after mere minutes. Working with them for our engagement shoot was a blast! They are adventurous and are willing to do anything for the best photo. Their vision for photography is a true gift.
On our wedding day, I felt blessed to have them present. I do consider them as my family now after our experience together. I felt even more beautiful after seeing the pictures they were taking. I can't stop staring at my wedding pictures . My wedding pictures are some of the most precious gifts I have ever received. They captured every special moment of our wedding and encapsulated it in time. I believe you cannot find a team with so much compassion, professionalism, and talented team. Thank you so much and we look forward to recommending you guys to everyone we know. thank you.

Profile Picture alyssa, 6/15/13, 1 Review