Origin Photos Reviews

72 | Bellmore, NY

72 Reviews for Origin Photos

72 Origin Photos Reviews

Helena · Married on 09/21/2018

My husband and I are so thankful we used Origin for our photos/Video. Fil and his team are very professional and personable that my entire family was laughing during photos. Fil listened to what we wanted and provided more than we could ever imagine. We will recommend Origin to everyone we know!!!!

Lawrence · Married on 04/27/2018

Fil and his brother Alex photographed our wedding day (4/27/18). Out of all of your vendors, you're going to be spending the most time with your photographers. Make sure they have personalities like these guys, or better yet...book Origin Photos! Fil and Alex's sense of humor, positive energy, and passion for their work is really incredible. When you feel comfortable with your photographers you will not be disappointed with a single picture they take. Their attention to detail and professionalism is something to be admired. They were on time, efficient, and kept us on schedule to make sure we got all of the pictures we wanted. We wouldn't recommend anyone else and will be using Origin Photos in the future to capture all of our most important moments!

Thank you again for sharing one of the most important days of our lives with us! You guys are incredible.

Megan & Lawrence

Origin Photos 1

Lauren · Married on 03/30/2018

Fil and his team are flawless in their craft and artistry. Their attention to detail is a labor of love and it is evident in all aspects of their work with you. From the first time meeting, Fil and his team were welcoming and attentive. I never felt as though he wasn't available to answer questions for me, no matter how silly. The day of our wedding they were prompt and exuberant celebrating right along side of us. He made it easy to work with , its not everyday someone is taking so many photos of you! Fil was both present and hidden never getting in the way of the the progression of the festivities. When receiving our pictures super promptly, my husband and I along with our friends and family were blown away by their beauty, Origin truly captured the essence of our jovial personalities and the love we felt all night. Lastly, they were super fun to work with, we enjoyed every minute!!! THANK Your for everything!
    XO Lauren and Rich

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2017

We are so happy that we booked Origin Photos for our wedding. Fil is so friendly and helpful and really guided us in picking a package that was perfect for us. We are thrilled with how our engagement photos came out in Central Park. Fil paid attention to detail and made sure we were comfortable. We are looking forward to see how awesome our videography and photography come out for our wedding! We trust that Fil and his team will capture the most important memories on the best day of our lives!

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2016

My husband and I are so happy that we went with Fil and the team at Origin Photos. From our first consultation, we were able to see the professionalism and passion that they exude. In shopping for vendors, you come to realize that not everyone is as excited about your big day as you are - with Fil, that couldn't be further from the truth. From Day 1 he was beyond friendly, detail oriented and accommodating. On the day of the wedding, he made my husband and I feel so relaxed - despite us both hating being the center of attention. Fil assisted us in selecting a package that would work best for our needs; additionally, he helped us iron out a timeline so that we felt comfortable in the flow of the day, and that we would have enough time to take every picture on our "wish list." We decided to do a reveal before the ceremony, and Fil and the team, caught every inch of the excitement that we shared. The team was able to capture every detail, piece of decor, and special moment. We realized that there are a lot of little moments that you miss out on during the day - Fil captures those moments and allows you to relive them through his photos. Our pictures came out stunning. Collectively, the entire process and final product could not have come out better. We are so thrilled with our experience and thankful for Origin Photo's contribution to our big day.

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Fil is awesome! It is so important to connect with your photographer because the pictures come out that much better. He is very creative and has a great eye for a unique shot. Absolutely recommend Origin Photos!

Carla · Married on 06/11/2016

If you are searching for an awesome wedding photographer team, search no more !! From the moment my husband and I met Fil we felt comfortable and welcomed by him . Fil is extremely talented and so is his team . Beyond his talent for photography he is just a wonderful and fun person to work with. Origin Photos did our engagement photos and our wedding photos . I could not be happier with the outcome of both. I highly recommend hiring Origin Photos for your events . Trust me , you will be very happy with the service and the product !!

Nicollette · Married on 05/06/2016

Fil is the BEST photographer EVER!!! When we were looking for photographers (and we met with many), Fil's passion and wonderful spirit and personality truly sealed the deal. He's always available and responsive to answer any and all questions. He has many wedding photo packages to meet most budgets. On our wedding day, Fil kept our large bridal party laughing and excited to take photos. We also received our wedding photos back in exactly one week and they were just perfect. I can go on and on about how wonderful he truly is as a photographer but I think you should just see for yourself :) I would recommend Fil without any reservations. He's THE BEST!

Fil is absolutely amazing! We booked him for photo & video for a 2-day wedding event and everything came out absolutely beautiful. Fil is very friendly, cooperative & easy to work with. He has great suggestions and will work with your busy schedule. He and his crew came before promised time at both events. Fil recommended the getting dressed pictures which I didn't initially plan on. Those are the favorite part of the pictures. I am so glad he made the suggestion. Throughout the event, he had patience with all my requests. After the events, Fil fully cooperated with all my additional requests. Overall, Fil and his crew are absolutely the best to work with.

Michelle · Married on 06/13/2015

Origin Photos completed our perfect wedding team! Origin Photos is an amazing company that captures the true emotions of your wedding day! From first meeting with Fil to our engagement session with Zee and finally on our wedding day with Zee and his team, the crew made us feel comfortable and beautiful! The Origin Photos team takes pride in their work and are dedicated to capturing the perfect moments. So far, the editing of our engagement session and wedding highlight video has exceeded our expectations! We expected great work, but what we received truly speaks for Origin and shows their commitment to producing beautiful photographs and videos. Fil and his team are beyond creative; they're true artists of their profession. We truly feel that Origin Photos is a professional, talented, and excellent photography vendor. Not only are we confident to recommend Origin Photos for a wedding or special event, but are delighted to say we made new friendships with this team of people.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Origin Photos's reply:

Michelle & Anthony, Thank you for allowing us to be there for your special day. The both of you have a bond that is hard to come by . I look forward to so many memories together and I truly wish you the best . WE LOVE YOU

stephanie · Married on 05/31/2015

Fil and his team are awesome. He is not just a photographer his is an artist and it is not just a job for him he loves what he does. Fil's photos are unique they are not just posed they are caught in the moment. They are natural and that is what makes them great. You get to view your photos from every aspect. Fil and his team are professionals and I would definitely recommend them.

• Abigail

Abigail · Married on 05/30/2015

Filippo was great! He was very responsive, helpful, and respectful. I highly recommend him to all future brides and grooms!

Exikha · Married on 03/26/2015

Origin Photos is awesome. The service he provided was outstanding. He knows exactly what he's doing and very professional and fun to work with. The most joyful photographer you will meet. Shows a passion for what he does, and will help everyone feel at ease when taking pictures. He listens and pays attention to what you ask. We say if you are looking for a photographer that would make your wedding extra special hire Fil. We are blessed to know Fil, and trust me, he's the best photographer for your special day. Im sure the pictures will take us back and help us reminisce about our special day, every time we look at them. We highly recommend origin photos.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Origin Photos's reply:

We love you so much here at the ORIGIN PHOTOS TEAM. Thank you Daniel & Ehikha for having us there . We truly are blessed to have you in our lives. Thank you .

Jandee · Married on 05/25/2013

Very professional, courteous, and accommodating to every request we had. Exceptional at capturing those special impromptu moments that separate the amateurs from the true professionals. The immediate IPAD display of the pics at the reception was amazing and one of those unexpected touches that elicited surprising reactions from everyone, a great touch. Would highly recommend Origin Photos to everyone.

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2013

From sales pitch to engagement photos , to wedding to album design process to final product . Truly amazing . They went beyond . Highly recommends

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2013

Origin Photos did an amazing job!! So nice and friendly to work with, accommodating, flexible, and just all around pleasant! =) They made us feel extremely comfortable throughout the whole process and captured the most memorable moments in the most beautiful way. The quality of their work, work ethic and product is extraordinary and definitely one in a million! I can't wait to expand our new family and for Origin Photos to be a part of that magical moment in our lives.

Ellen · Married on 05/10/2013

Awesome! I really can't say enough wonderful things about Origin Photos. They are a great team and produce an awesome product. We felt instantly comfortable with them due to their calming presence. Our family and friends had so many positive comments about them and how relaxed and professional they were.

It was impressive to see how they took multiple group shots of tons of people with no stress. After doing a ton of pictures around, we called them from the limo to go to one more location and they were totally fine with changing plans and meeting us for some more shots.

At the reception people were really impressed that they had an iPad with some beautiful shots of the ceremony to preview. The leather bound photo album and DVD of all the shots are perfect. Fil is super fast at responding to emails and is very flexible. Highly, highly recommended! It doesn't hurt that they are genuinely super nice people!

Dale · Married on 05/04/2013

Filippo Barbarotto (Origin Photos) is a true professional. After our previous photographer backed out on our engagement session only days before, I contacted Jason and he was so quick to respond! We had a date, location, and contract done within a matter of hours. His work was incredible, and he was a joy to work with. Origin Photos provided a great customer experience. Highly recommend!

Dominick · Married on 04/20/2013

Phil & the Origin team really made us feel at home . Our experience was impeccable from beginning to finish . They work with you in every aspect of your wedding . I was very pleased how edgy and motivated they were to get the best possible photos . I am glad we choose them for our special day because we will never forget them . Highly recommended

Patricia · Married on 04/14/2013

Words cannot describe how amazing Origin Photos and Fil are...they are truly spectacular! I (along with my mother and sister) literally teared up when looking at our wedding photos....they captured every emotion and moment of our wedding. Thank you Origin Photos for making our wedding that much more special!

Anna · Married on 04/05/2013

Fil and the Origin team were amazing! They were so helpful when we had to push back our wedding dates! They went above and beyond to make my day a special day. And the end result was amazing, I love the photos! I still look at my album even now. Thanks so much

Tiffany Ann · Married on 04/05/2013

My husband and I used Origin Photos as our photographers for our wedding on April this year. Being that we are from and currently live in Long Island, we chose them based on very high recommendations from other vendors, as well as friends and family from the New York area. After having worked with them, we are absolutely thrilled that we chose them and would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Origin Photos was so wonderful to work with and made taking our wedding pictures a very fun/relaxed experience. You can tell they love what they do and it shows in their beautiful work. We were blown away by how wonderful our pictures turned out and truly love every single one of them. We can't possible say enough positive things about our experience with Origin Photos they are simply amazing!

Jessica · Married on 03/02/2013

My husband and I felt so comfortable with fil, his team was so kind with everything and they really went above and beyond. They did such a great job for my wedding, they were on time, professional and they certainly knew what they were doing. Dont spend your money on vendors that don't care and wont go out of their way to make your most important day special. They make you feel special and they are amazing at what they do. The final product is stunning. We are so proud to show our family and friends the beautiful moments captured  thank you so much. We will definitely use them again for future events.

Gina · Married on 01/19/2013

Origin Photography was out first choice because of many reasons, we knew we wanted to book with him because of the charismatic and sophisticated approach; it was a pleasure to work with Fil and his assistants on the job. They really made our day special. We just received our albums and they are obsoletely breathtaking! Service was a A+++, they are an upcoming studio and they have amazing costumer service. They really take time and care for their costumers. We really felt at home.

Angelica · Married on 11/17/2012

Phil and his team is by far the upmost professional and talented wedding photographer. His attention to detail and his keen eye for photography make him and his team unique. What impressed me the most is his sense of humor and the love she puts into recreating wonderful moments. His turn around time for our photos was only 2 weeks. That's incredible. We got ours in about TWO WEEKS after our wedding day. My husband is not a big fan of taking pictures and getting photographed but Phil & Alex won him over instantly. We loved having this dynamic duo work alongside one another on our wedding day. I loved seeing both Alex and Phil complemented each other wonderfully. We have embraced Origin Photos as our FAMILY Photographer, who not only captured our Engagement in Brooklyn but who also blessed us with capturing our wedding day in november where it was brutally cold. We look forward to continuing to work alongside him and having him capture many more lifetime milestones that are yet to come.
    For all brides considering a wedding photographer, hire Origin photos, one thing I will say for sure is that you can place all your trust in his studio. I was able to enjoy my wedding day and not worry about anything.Phil captured all my requests and even captured additional images which were creative and amazing.
    When my husband and I received back our wedding photos to view, we spent 3 hours looking through and reliving our wedding day. We were touched by the amount of emotion that described each image. Choose Origin you wont be dissapointed.
    T