Oriana Photography Reviews

14 | Charleston, SC

14 Reviews for Oriana Photography

14 Oriana Photography Reviews

Catie · Married on 12/03/2016

Oriana was great. She was super easy to work with, responded very quickly, and the photos turned out AMAZING!

Rochelle · Married on 10/29/2016

Oriana was absolutely fantastic and we are so lucky we had her for photographing our wedding. I've heard from many of my guests that they also thought that she and her assistant were so wonderful, engaging, and were everywhere to capture some of the most fantastic moments of the night. Highly recommend Oriana for any event!

Demerise · Married on 06/25/2016

Oriana was amazing and personable. She has a great way of making everyone comfortable while getting the job done. Her pictures were beautiful and she was very responsive throughout the planning as well. Just hire her!!!!!!!!

Sonia · Married on 06/18/2016

Oriana was absolutely amazing to work with, and we are so thrilled with the way the pictures turned out!

From start to finish, Oriana was fantastic. She made sure to understand the kinds of things we liked and what we wanted pictures of, and she gave perfect suggestions for where we could go to make these things happen (on a very tight schedule!).

Oriana was professional and cheerful throughout our very long day. She was super organized and made sure people knew what to do for group shots and was fun without being bossy. Everyone immediately felt comfortable around Oriana, which made pictures a lot more fun and made the candid shots a lot more authentic.

Looking through our pictures is such a wonderful way to relive the joy and love we felt on our wedding day, and we feel so lucky to have everything captured so beautifully!

Lora · Married on 01/22/2015

Oriana was amazing to work with, from the very beginning when I requested information to the wedding day, and even after. Everything was taken care of down to the wedding day timeline. Oriana was so much fun to work with during my wedding day photography. We took a bunch of shots before hand, had first look sessions with my dad and now husband, took a ton of portraits and she even covered our reception. We even had a dance party with her before she left for the night! Oriana is a very creative, lively, fun and professional photographer. She captured all the little moments that we wanted to remember and even some surprise spur of the moment things during the reception. I received a first look preview of my pictures only 48 hours after the wedding and they were amazing. I am beyond excited to see the rest.

I would recommend Oriana to anyone for any occasion. You cannot go wrong with her photography service. The prices are amazing and she will take care of you from the beginning to the end.

Working with Oriana for this past year, you can really see how much she loves her job.

Thanks Oriana!
    Lora and Scott Thomas

Melanie · Married on 01/04/2015

Oriana is professional, sweet and a fantastic photographer. Her photos are beautiful, and she is truly a pleasure to be around. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in The Nosara area.

Chad · Married on 12/18/2014

Oriana made the entire experience fun and light. She put us all at ease and was very uncomplicatd to work with. We would highly recommend her for any photography need in Costa Rica. She couldn't have done a better job.

Andrea · Married on 04/24/2014

Oriana does not just produce beautiful photography, she looks deeper into her subject and brings out a natural beauty.

When it came to our wedding pictures, we were able to relax in our natural environs and simply be ourselves, without awkwardness or artifice; that was so important to us as we are, as a family, very close and she captured that perfectly. Thank you Oriana, you are a true artiste x

Carolyn · event on: 01/22/2014

Oriana photographed our Vow Renewal on the beach in Nosara, Costa Rica. Hire her for your event! You'll be so happy. She will make your happy day even happier!

I am so impressed with Oriana’s talent and glorious personality! She is so personable, friendly, funny and compassionate that she made our special day even more fun than we thought it could be. She found poses that were natural and yet so special…and at the beach she was a master. Her command of light and shadow allows even me (a woman in her fifties) to look really pretty!

Our pictures are brilliant because of her and I am grateful to have met her and been her subject. I can say without reservation, “Hire this talented and lovely woman to take your pictures. You will be happy!” We were lucky enough to find her and have her as our photographer. Thank you, Oriana!

Kate · Married on 08/06/2013

We were absolutely thrilled with Oriana!
    Arranging a destination wedding involves a lot of organization and trust in the people on the ground. Oriana’s professionalism made this process so easy. She was like a breath of fresh air. We both really appreciated the thoughtful questionnaire she sent leading up to the wedding. Everything included in the questionnaire she put into place the day of the wedding, which made our day relaxed and very fun.When we received the photos, we could not stop smiling. We looked through the photos so many times, tears of joy filled my eyes. Oriana's photos are so powerful and just flooded both of us with so much happiness. She captured so many beautiful moments that we didn't see, but she did.
    Oriana’s happiness is complimented by her creativity when it comes to taking pictures. On the wedding day she was on time, organized and worked with our very dynamic family. We loved how she worked with everyone's personalities so well and more importantly knew who everyone was which provided great comfort.
    We wanted our wedding to be full of fun & happiness. It was not until we saw Oriana's photos did we realize that the wedding truly was not only for us, but for our friends and family too.
    We are so grateful to have had Oriana as our photographer. She captured the essence of our wedding, and more. . . she captured who we are. We highly recommend her.

Sharmila · Married on 03/27/2013

We always wanted to be married in Costa Rica. Having seen Oriana's work and other beach weddings that she'd photographed our wedding would not have been complete without hiring her! She is part of what made our dream wedding come true! She captured wonderful moments of both my husband & I, our guests and the entire ceremony and reception. Moments we have missed if she'd not been there. She's a gem to work with and we have since been back and hired her for other photo sessions. In fact, if we are visiting Playa Guiones, then we will be sure to set up another session with Oriana!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Oriana Photography's reply:

Thank you, Sharmila! Your wedding was absolutely Magical. And I love that we've been able to meet up again. I hope you are able to visit Costa Rica again next year! ~ Oriana

Erin · Married on 07/04/2012

"Oriana was extremely fun to work with. She helped my husband, Kalob, and I feel at ease and relaxed in front of the camera. Not an easy task with my husband!! Even when it started to rain, Oriana and her assistant continued shooting at the risk of ruining their cameras.
    Oriana got us preview photos within a week of taking them and our complete set was also done within a month of our wedding! She encouraged our suggestions, and also let us have fun and just be ourselves with our guests, which came out in the pictures.
    Looking back at the photos that we have from our wedding, I am so grateful that Oriana captured how much fun we had on our wedding day and all the love that we got to share with our family and friends! We now have these memories captured for us beautifully! We are both very very happy with how everything turned out. Oriana, a sincere Thank You again for helping us remember such an amazing wedding day!! Erin and Kalob

Lindsay · event on: 10/10/2014

I really can't say enough about how great our engagement photos turned out. AND about how much fun it was to do the shoot itself. We were kind of anxious about being the center of attention, but Oriana made it an incredibly fun and relaxing afternoon. After we posted the photos on Facebook to much acclaim, friends who saw us IN PERSON took the time to say how much they reflected our personalities and individual style in a beautiful way. She really got us.

Beth · event on: 09/27/2014

We had the pleasure of spending an afternoon with Oriana for an engagement photo session. She is fun, easy going, and has an amazing eye for the right shot. I'm getting so many complements on her beautiful pictures! I always feel awkward in photos, Oriana made us relax and look so good!