Organized Occasions Reviews

54 | Atlanta, GA

54 Reviews for Organized Occasions

Rebekah · Married on 01/20/2018

Ryan was incredible to work with for our wedding! We were already several months into planning when we discovered we really needed to have a planner come on and help us out. Ryan took everything I had been working on and ran with it. Her connections, professionalism, and leadership built a team out of our many vendors. I had a lot of unusual requests for how I envisioned the timeline for our big day, and Ryan stepped up and made each and every one of them happen. Her suggestions and hard work helped our day come off seamlessly. Most importantly, I really felt she cared about us and our families having the best experience possible. Would definitely recommend and use her again for any big event!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Stephanie · event on: 05/09/2017

We recently used Ryan and her team for an event and were very pleased. She was very easy and professional to work with -- her attention to detail was impeccable and her thoughtfulness & flexibility were so appreciated! Our event was a huge success and a large portion of that success was due to Organized Occasion's exceptional hard work and commitment to excellence that created such fabulous results! Thanks and we looking forward to working with you again!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Barbara · Married on 02/21/2015

This review is long overdue. I had a wonderful experience with Ryan Marston when she organized and helped us plan our wedding. She was very responsive, professional and a great problem solver. She was interested in making our occasion as special as possible and the day went off amazingly well.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Ryan was very easy to work with and able to answer my many questions, as well as provide suggestions and recommendations.

Sent on 02/09/2017