Organized Occasions Reviews

31 | Atlanta, GA

31 Reviews for Organized Occasions

31 Organized Occasions Reviews

Rose · Married on 09/29/2018

We brought Ryan in as a day of planner. I am so pleased we did. My daughter, Jessica, and I met her right after the date was set and decided immediately that we wanted her on our team. It was a great decision. Just about the time I had to be out of town due to family illness I handed all my contracts over to Ryan and never had to look back. She took care of everything leading up to the wedding day. She understood exactly what my daughter envisioned and made sure it happened. It was a pleasure working with her and I am grateful that we had her support. Thanks so much Ryan!

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2018

IF YOU'RE READING THIS, HIRE RYAN NOW!
    In all seriousness, the above statement is completely accurate. I just got married and could never have dreamed of my day going the way it did without Ryan helping every step of the way. I never planned on hiring a wedding coordinator, and never thought I needed one. After I booked multiple vendors my mother and I discussed how the flow of the wedding day would go. We quickly realized that we were going to have a lot of work on our hands to nail everything down and set up the venue by ourselves. TRUST ME, YOU NEED RYAN!
    Ryan and her team handled everything perfectly and flawlessly! My wedding day was absolutely amazing and truly would have been a mess without Ryan Marston.
    As you contemplate booking a coordinator or day of; you truly will never understand their value until the wedding is happening. The time and effort it takes to put together a timeline and have all vendors coordinate their perfect timelines and schedules is crazy as it is! And this is just one of the hundred things Ryan does! Ryan's reputation around Atlanta speaks to truly how helpful her and her team are. I HIGHLY recommend this woman and Organized Occasions to plan you're wedding!

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Ryan! We hired her to be our day of coordinator and boy did she deliver! She is extremely detail oriented, organized and was there every step of the way for us. A few months before our wedding, my workload greatly increased but Ryan made sure I stayed on track with what I still needed to get done while organizing all my vendors and day of timeline. When the big day came, it went perfectly without a hitch! She had appetizers waiting for us after our pictures were done, kept the entire night on schedule (which was very important to my husband and I as we wanted as much time as possible to dance the night away with our friends and family), and even called our uber at the end of the night and sent us off with lots of food and cake! I HIGHLY recommend Ryan to anyone who is looking for a day of coordinator, you really can’t find anyone more genuine or caring!

Jeff · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough about Ryan and Organized Occassion!!! They are absolutely amazing! Ryan will to do anything to make your day special for you. She took all of the stress out of our wedding day and helped to make it into an absolutely perfect day. Easily the best money we spent at our wedding and I can not recommend her enough! I will recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Organized Occasions's reply:

Thank you Jeff & Amanda! Mazel Tov!!! :)

Monica · Married on 05/19/2018

Hiring Ryan was my wife's best idea. At first being a guy i thought it was an unnecessary expense, but after working with her it was the best money we spent on our wedding. She made sure everything was organized day of and leading up to the wedding! She handled unexpected issues with venues very well, and she kept the wedding party in check to while making sure everyone still had fun. I would and am recommending Ryan to everyone i know for weddings and events. Shes an awesome wedding planner and a great person!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Organized Occasions's reply:

I just love you two!!! Thank you :)

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2018

Hiring Organized Occasions was probably the best wedding planning decision I made, Ryan did an incredible job! I had hired her with the hope that she would take a lot of the organization and coordination burden off me in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She did that beautifully, was extremely thorough, and kept everyone involved on schedule. What I did not expect was for her to go above and beyond the way that she did. Example 1: Three weeks before the wedding there was an issue with the photographer we had hired and within 24 hours she had put me in touch with an amazing replacement photographer who was available on our day (we hired her and the pictures came out perfect btw). Example 2: Day of the wedding, unbeknownst to me my dad informs Ryan that he would like to give a welcome speech AND a toast at the reception, she briefly suggested we stick to the schedule before giving in and approving the change because she knew I would care more about my dad being happy than about sticking to the schedule. Example 3: We left the reception via and Uber X, I didn’t find out until later that it was actually the second Uber, she had turned the first one away because the driver was rude. Example 4: Maybe this is standard, but I’m so glad she was there to keep the ceremony and reception on schedule. People aren’t exaggerating when they say the day flies by! We would never have wrapped up the dinner in time for any dancing if she hadn’t keep everyone and everything moving. It was such a gift to be able to just relax and enjoy the day knowing I had someone that I trusted making sure everything went smoothly.

Sisi · Married on 04/21/2018

Ryan was absolutely phenomenal to work with! We planned our Atlanta wedding from NYC, and Ryan helped us every step of the way. She went above and beyond in attending the walk through without us, offering great advice from day 1 (over a year before our wedding), and planned our wedding day down to perfection. Our wedding was beyond perfect and everything went as scheduled or better thanks to Ryan. Even our friends and family all raved about Ryan!

Donna-Marie · Married on 03/31/2018

Hiring Ryan as our full-service wedding planner was by far the smartest decision we made. My wife and I have pretty demanding careers, and Ryan balanced our limited free time and long list of requests effortlessly. She was always easy to get in touch with, always open to the last-minute changes we threw at her, and took care of all the vendor communications. Ryan was also incredibly organized on wedding day. We had TWO brides, a large wedding party (23!), and a pretty large venue, and she made sure that everything went seamlessly from beginning to end. We recommend her to everyone we know!

Organized Occasions 1

Barbara · Married on 12/27/2017

Working with Ryan was great during the planning of our holiday wedding in December 2014. She truly made me feel at ease and took care of all details that were overwhelming to me, so I could focus on the big picture! What more could a bride ask for! She truly cares about her clients!

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2017

Ryan was amazing to work with! She made my wedding run smoothly and everything was flawless. I loved having her help me with my big day! Ryan is highly detailed and organized.

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

Ryan was so fantastic and easy to work with. After our first meeting, she really took over emailing and organizing the final details of the wedding. She took care of all our needs and really let me and my family enjoy our wedding day without worrying about anything. 100% recommend to everyone!!!

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

Hiring Ryan was the best money we spent on our wedding!! We hired her for "day of" services, which did include coordinating ahead of the big day, but I really wish I had hired her for the full wedding planning - it would have made my life SO much easier! Ryan is a breath of fresh air in the stress of event planning. She is so incredibly organized, punctual, and accessible. She really makes you feel like you are her most important client! I would hire her again in a heartbeat - she is the very BEST!!!

Carlie · Married on 09/30/2017

Prior to planning my own wedding, I thought I had very clear ideas of what I wanted my big day to be like but when it came to finalizing details I was quite indecisive and overwhelmed. This is where Ryan's help was crucial. Not only was she super easy to get along with, (hope we can still be friends now that the wedding is over haha) but she has awesome taste. When my personal life was just too crazy to fit wedding choices in, I felt confident giving Ryan the reins. I actually debated on hiring a planner at all, but thank goodness I did. Ryan definitely saved me from some grey hairs. She comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Organized Occasions's reply:

Thank you!!! You are the most beautiful person inside and out. And thank you for being my new cover model on my Wedding Wire page. :) (You're welcome.)

JILLIAN · Married on 09/09/2017

Ryan thinks of everything that never even crossed my mind and made all my worries disappear, which isan incredible thing given that this is arguably the largest event of your life and you have NEVER done it before. She is very pleasant to work with but totally means business and does what she says promptly. Best money we spent during the entire wedding process! Ryan is THE BEST!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Organized Occasions's reply:

Aw thank you, Jillian! I really loved getting to know you and being a small part of your day. Lets keep in touch! :) xoxo

Jenny · Married on 05/13/2017

First of all, I was definitely one of those brides who thought I could plan my wedding and tackle everything on my own. My mom encouraged me to reach out to planners and after one conversation with Ryan, I knew I needed her on my team! She's a lot of fun and helped me think of things that I never would have thought of otherwise. On the wedding day, Ryan was right by our side making sure my (now) husband and I were happy with everything that was happening (and it was a lot!). The whole evening came together flawlessly and I know it was because Ryan had her hand on everything running in the background. If you think you don't need a day-of planner, you at least need a Ryan. :)

Erin · Married on 02/19/2016

What I love the most about Organized Occasions is the owner's overall demeanor and approach. Throughout the planning process for my big day, Ryan was super detail-oriented and on top of our lists, while maintaining a very calm and laid back presence all along the way. During a period of time when things are extra hectic, Ryan was always there to ensure all the trains were running on time. She provided suggestions/guidance when we asked, and supported us during the decision-making process on several key parts of our day.

We had already chosen most of our vendors when we starting working with Organized Occasions. She was fantastic at coordinating with all of them, and I felt a huge weight lifted as soon as we decided to hire her. Our wedding day went off without a hitch thanks to Ryan. We couldn't have done it without her! I highly recommend hiring Organized Occasions for your wedding or other large special event!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Organized Occasions's reply:

Erin- you and Will are the best. Thank you for allowing me to help pull the final details together. It was such a special day!!! xo

Katelyn · Married on 06/28/2015

I worked with Ryan to plan my wedding in 2015, and she was a delight during the whole process. Her correspondence during the planning process was very professional and timely, and she gave valuable recommendations. Ryan was extremely helpful on my wedding day, taking the pressure off so I could enjoy my big day. I would happily call on Ryan's services again!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Organized Occasions's reply:

Dear Katelyn- I miss you two and I need you to move back to the States now. Joke's over. ;) Thank you for writing so many positive reviews for me. You're the best! xo

Erin · Married on 06/27/2015

Ryan was absolutely wonderful to work with during the wedding planning process and ensured our big day was nothing short of incredible! She listened to all of our requests and executed the details of our wedding day with grace and perfection. We couldn't have asked for a greater wedding planner!

Adrienne · Married on 05/14/2015

Ryan is on top of her game when it comes to event planning. Always a pleasure working with her!

Christian · Married on 02/26/2015

Ryan was absolutely wonderful to work with before and during the wedding! She kept me organized & on top of everything I needed to do & she had great ideas that I wouldn't have thought of. During the ceremony and reception, she kept everything running smoothly! From coming up with creative ideas, keeping everything organized to fixing small issues so that you don't even notice, Ryan does it all! I 100% recommend her and would use her again!

Shar · Married on 08/16/2014

Ryan was super organized and extremely easy to work with. She was part of a team that made our wedding day incredible and we'll forever be grateful!

Amy · Married on 06/07/2014

My husband and I enjoyed everything about working with Ryan on our wedding. She was h very responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process and brought our dream wedding reception to life. The day of went off without a hitch thanks to Ryan's hard work and professionalism.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Organized Occasions's reply:

Thank you so much, Amy! I really appreciate your positive words. I hope you and your husband are fabulous and enjoying married life! :)

Ryan was incredibly helpful and organized, and it was a pleasure to work with her. Highly recommend!

Jeanne · Married on 12/15/2012

Ryan was our event coordinator for our rehearsal dinner in 2012. She was very professional, knowledgeable, responsive to our needs (big and small!), and truly a pleasure to work with. She helped take the pressure off of my in-laws so that they, too, could enjoy the evening. I would recommend Ryan to anyone who asked and would definitely use her again!