Organized Occasions Reviews

Organized Occasions 5
Organized Occasions 6
  • Anna

Anna Scott · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best Wedding Planner!!!

Ryan was my month of planner for my July wedding, and she was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole wedding process. In the months leading up to the wedding, she was incredibly organized and on top of everything. She was also very responsive to all my questions/needs. She communicated and handled all coordination with my vendors seamlessly. On the wedding day, Ryan handled everything perfectly! All my bridesmaids & groomsmen were talking about how great she was! She was a calming presences which is rare in a wedding planner! She went above and beyond to make sure my groom and I had everything we wanted/needed while also coordinating everything else at the wedding!! I was overwhelmingly pleased with Ryan and her team!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Candi

Candi Cross · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect Event Partner

Our wedding (two brides) was exceptional in every way and hit all the high notes we could ever want, with Ryan as the conductor. She's efficient, calm, communicative, organized, and engaging at just the perfect level of involvement prior to the event and day of, especially. She will bring your unique vision to life, but equally important, Ryan is firm and professional toward all the quirks you may run into regarding vendors and guests, which is no small task, while also protective of the couple's ultimate outcome and satisfaction. We would not hesitate to recommend Ryan (and assistant, Savannah) for a wedding or any other exclusive event in Atlanta!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn Leddy · Married on 06/01/2019

AMAZING all around

Ryan and her team are incredible. Through every step of the planning process Ryan was there to guide us and help negotiate with every vendor. She was able to fully understand my vision and communicate it to everyone involved. There are a lot of details that go in to a wedding, and I would have gone crazy if it weren’t for Ryan and how organized she is. On the actual day, everything was so smooth and stress free. Both Ryan and Savannah were there to make sure every flower was in place, everyone knew where to be when, and that the bride and groom were beyond happy. On a personal note, Ryan is just great to be around. She’s funny and smart, and I’m not ready to move on from talking with her all the time!! Seriously, do yourself a favor and work with Organized Occasions.. they are THE best planners in Atlanta!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Carol Steen · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceptionally wonderful beyond our dreams!

Ryan was an absolute joy to work throughout the complete wedding planning process - from my perspective as mother of the bride, Ryan is the consummate professional and always
    exceeded our expectations! Her fabulous wedding planning experience and expertise, her relationships with the very best vendors, and her incredible attention to detail allowed us to give our daughter the wedding of her dreams - I tell everyone that it was the most wonderful and joyous celebration of our lives. Ryan provides wonderful ideas and is an endlessly patient and wise guide through every step of the planning process - we trusted her completely. She is amazingly thoughtful with has such a sweet sense of humor, a comfort through the maze of decisions. On our daughter’s wedding day, it was the very best blessing to have Ryan and her team seamlessly ensuring that everything was perfect - we were able to enjoy every moment and to experience all this love with our family and friends - complete happiness. We now consider Ryan a friend and give her our very highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Organized Occasions 7
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 05/11/2019

AMAZING - Best Wedding Decision

Hiring Organized Occasions for my wedding was one of my first wedding related decisions, and by far my best.

Ryan was incredible. She was so responsive and knowledgeable. I'm not from Atlanta so finding my vendors and getting everything together was a challenge, having someone on my team who was familiar with everything wedding for an unbiased opinion was incredible.

On the day of my wedding I didn't have a single worry in the world, that was because I knew how on top of everything Ryan and Savannah were.

Ryan did such a good job creating and sticking to our schedule, but she was also extremely flexible the day of.

All in all, if you are planning a wedding, Ryan and Organized Occasions are an absolute must!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Will

Will Fogle · Married on 05/11/2019

Life Saver! Absolute Wedding Must

Organized Occasions was amazing. They were so helpful throughout the wedding planning process, on our wedding day, and even after the wedding. Ryan offers a ton of useful "add ons" that were complete life savers; for example, she delivered our wedding gifts to our home the next day, taking one less responsibility off of our parents plates.

She aslo had a ton of "rental" options that were amazing! We used her table number and sparkler send off display.

The day of was seamless, her and Savannah were on top of every last detail. This will be the best wedding decision you make! She did an incredible job setting up our wedding day timeline and thinking of all the little things my wife and I forgot.

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Organized Occasions 8

Biz · Married on 04/27/2019

The MOST Perfect Day!

Ryan and Organized Occasions was absolutely AMAZING! She kept me on track and made sure that I had everything in order for the most perfect day! I was able to go into my wedding weekend (she planned the rehearsal dinner as well) stress free because I knew that she had everything in order. She made sure to field questions from vendors and made everything run SO SMOOTHLY. Our wedding was the most perfect day!! Savannah, her assistant, was great too! Her time line was spot on and everyone had a great night! I wish I could have Ryan plan my everyday life!! :) THANK YOU!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Jasmyn

Jasmyn · Married on 01/19/2019

Georgia Brides...You NEED this planner

Words cannot express my gratitude for Ryan and Organized Occasions. My wedding turned out to be above and beyond what I had expected with many guest saying it was the most fun ones they had ever been to and I have to say its all thanks to Ryan. I came to her with a headful of ideas and she worked her magic and brought it all to life in a streamlined and modern way. Ryan is so incredibly caring when it come to her brides, professional, VERY organized, and she made me feel as if she had everything under control during the whole process. Her timeline that she made for the day of is what dreams are made of when it comes to organization . On TOP of that she helped me plan while expecting a little one :) Trust me when I say you want her on your team!!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Organized Occasions 9
    Organized Occasions 10
    Organized Occasions 11

Natalie Rogers · Married on 12/22/2018

How do you have a wedding without Ryan?

Ryan is incredible. I am a procrastinator and she kept me calm and on track. The end result was a wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She reviews all of your contracts, makes sure you consider all of the essential aspects of your event, creates to-do lists for you, and sends tactful reminders to keep you on track. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I certainly didn't know it, my mother didn't know it, and my husband didn't know it. Ryan had every vendor on the exact same page weeks before our event. There was literally nothing to even discuss in the days leading up to the wedding, because it was ALL handled. My mother and I spent the wedding being pampered, and no one bothered us about a thing. When we showed up at the venue, it was gorgeous and all under control. I cannot imagine pulling off a wedding without her. We are so very grateful!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Elise · Married on 11/10/2018

Very professional, easy to work with

Ryan was wonderful to work with. As we approached our wedding day, it was a great feeling to say that everything was handled.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Abby Batchelor · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection

The Organized Occasions team is exceptional! Ryan is calm, cool, and collected, and extremely organized. She put together a top team of vendors and took care of the timeline and every tiny detail for us. Our wedding weekend was stress-free and a huge success thanks to her team. Ryan's kindness and willingness to go above and beyond is exactly what you'd hope for in a wedding coordinator. Plus, she makes everything more fun!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Rose · Married on 09/29/2018

We brought Ryan in as a day of planner. I am so pleased we did. My daughter, Jessica, and I met her right after the date was set and decided immediately that we wanted her on our team. It was a great decision. Just about the time I had to be out of town due to family illness I handed all my contracts over to Ryan and never had to look back. She took care of everything leading up to the wedding day. She understood exactly what my daughter envisioned and made sure it happened. It was a pleasure working with her and I am grateful that we had her support. Thanks so much Ryan!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2018

IF YOU'RE READING THIS, HIRE RYAN NOW!
    In all seriousness, the above statement is completely accurate. I just got married and could never have dreamed of my day going the way it did without Ryan helping every step of the way. I never planned on hiring a wedding coordinator, and never thought I needed one. After I booked multiple vendors my mother and I discussed how the flow of the wedding day would go. We quickly realized that we were going to have a lot of work on our hands to nail everything down and set up the venue by ourselves. TRUST ME, YOU NEED RYAN!
    Ryan and her team handled everything perfectly and flawlessly! My wedding day was absolutely amazing and truly would have been a mess without Ryan Marston.
    As you contemplate booking a coordinator or day of; you truly will never understand their value until the wedding is happening. The time and effort it takes to put together a timeline and have all vendors coordinate their perfect timelines and schedules is crazy as it is! And this is just one of the hundred things Ryan does! Ryan's reputation around Atlanta speaks to truly how helpful her and her team are. I HIGHLY recommend this woman and Organized Occasions to plan you're wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

You need OO for your wedding!

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with Ryan and her team! They were so on top of everything and responded to my questions and emails in a very timely manner. There’s absolutely no way our wedding would have been as perfect as it was without Organized Occasions! Don’t hesitate to book, you won’t regret it at all.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Ryan! We hired her to be our day of coordinator and boy did she deliver! She is extremely detail oriented, organized and was there every step of the way for us. A few months before our wedding, my workload greatly increased but Ryan made sure I stayed on track with what I still needed to get done while organizing all my vendors and day of timeline. When the big day came, it went perfectly without a hitch! She had appetizers waiting for us after our pictures were done, kept the entire night on schedule (which was very important to my husband and I as we wanted as much time as possible to dance the night away with our friends and family), and even called our uber at the end of the night and sent us off with lots of food and cake! I HIGHLY recommend Ryan to anyone who is looking for a day of coordinator, you really can’t find anyone more genuine or caring!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Jeff · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough about Ryan and Organized Occassion!!! They are absolutely amazing! Ryan will to do anything to make your day special for you. She took all of the stress out of our wedding day and helped to make it into an absolutely perfect day. Easily the best money we spent at our wedding and I can not recommend her enough! I will recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Organized Occasions's reply:

Thank you Jeff & Amanda! Mazel Tov!!! :)

Monica · Married on 05/19/2018

Hiring Ryan was my wife's best idea. At first being a guy i thought it was an unnecessary expense, but after working with her it was the best money we spent on our wedding. She made sure everything was organized day of and leading up to the wedding! She handled unexpected issues with venues very well, and she kept the wedding party in check to while making sure everyone still had fun. I would and am recommending Ryan to everyone i know for weddings and events. Shes an awesome wedding planner and a great person!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Organized Occasions's reply:

I just love you two!!! Thank you :)

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2018

Hiring Organized Occasions was probably the best wedding planning decision I made, Ryan did an incredible job! I had hired her with the hope that she would take a lot of the organization and coordination burden off me in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She did that beautifully, was extremely thorough, and kept everyone involved on schedule. What I did not expect was for her to go above and beyond the way that she did. Example 1: Three weeks before the wedding there was an issue with the photographer we had hired and within 24 hours she had put me in touch with an amazing replacement photographer who was available on our day (we hired her and the pictures came out perfect btw). Example 2: Day of the wedding, unbeknownst to me my dad informs Ryan that he would like to give a welcome speech AND a toast at the reception, she briefly suggested we stick to the schedule before giving in and approving the change because she knew I would care more about my dad being happy than about sticking to the schedule. Example 3: We left the reception via and Uber X, I didn’t find out until later that it was actually the second Uber, she had turned the first one away because the driver was rude. Example 4: Maybe this is standard, but I’m so glad she was there to keep the ceremony and reception on schedule. People aren’t exaggerating when they say the day flies by! We would never have wrapped up the dinner in time for any dancing if she hadn’t keep everyone and everything moving. It was such a gift to be able to just relax and enjoy the day knowing I had someone that I trusted making sure everything went smoothly.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Sisi · Married on 04/21/2018

Ryan was absolutely phenomenal to work with! We planned our Atlanta wedding from NYC, and Ryan helped us every step of the way. She went above and beyond in attending the walk through without us, offering great advice from day 1 (over a year before our wedding), and planned our wedding day down to perfection. Our wedding was beyond perfect and everything went as scheduled or better thanks to Ryan. Even our friends and family all raved about Ryan!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Donna-Marie · Married on 03/31/2018

Hiring Ryan as our full-service wedding planner was by far the smartest decision we made. My wife and I have pretty demanding careers, and Ryan balanced our limited free time and long list of requests effortlessly. She was always easy to get in touch with, always open to the last-minute changes we threw at her, and took care of all the vendor communications. Ryan was also incredibly organized on wedding day. We had TWO brides, a large wedding party (23!), and a pretty large venue, and she made sure that everything went seamlessly from beginning to end. We recommend her to everyone we know!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Organized Occasions 12

Barbara · Married on 12/27/2017

Working with Ryan was great during the planning of our holiday wedding in December 2014. She truly made me feel at ease and took care of all details that were overwhelming to me, so I could focus on the big picture! What more could a bride ask for! She truly cares about her clients!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2017

Ryan was amazing to work with! She made my wedding run smoothly and everything was flawless. I loved having her help me with my big day! Ryan is highly detailed and organized.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

Ryan was so fantastic and easy to work with. After our first meeting, she really took over emailing and organizing the final details of the wedding. She took care of all our needs and really let me and my family enjoy our wedding day without worrying about anything. 100% recommend to everyone!!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

Hiring Ryan was the best money we spent on our wedding!! We hired her for "day of" services, which did include coordinating ahead of the big day, but I really wish I had hired her for the full wedding planning - it would have made my life SO much easier! Ryan is a breath of fresh air in the stress of event planning. She is so incredibly organized, punctual, and accessible. She really makes you feel like you are her most important client! I would hire her again in a heartbeat - she is the very BEST!!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Carlie · Married on 09/30/2017

Prior to planning my own wedding, I thought I had very clear ideas of what I wanted my big day to be like but when it came to finalizing details I was quite indecisive and overwhelmed. This is where Ryan's help was crucial. Not only was she super easy to get along with, (hope we can still be friends now that the wedding is over haha) but she has awesome taste. When my personal life was just too crazy to fit wedding choices in, I felt confident giving Ryan the reins. I actually debated on hiring a planner at all, but thank goodness I did. Ryan definitely saved me from some grey hairs. She comes HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Organized Occasions's reply:

Thank you!!! You are the most beautiful person inside and out. And thank you for being my new cover model on my Wedding Wire page. :) (You're welcome.)