Organized Occasions Reviews

53 | Atlanta, GA

53 Reviews for Organized Occasions

• Kathy

Kathy Blanck Heetland · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Clearly the best decision we made!

We couldn't have asked for more in a wedding planner than Ryan! Her company name, "Organized Occasions" is just the start of what you can expect from her. She is definitely organized and kept us on track throughout the year+ of planning, gave excellent recommendations and ideas and was very prompt with all communication. She managed all vendor relationships exquisitely which made our lives so much easier! From start to finish on the wedding day, Ryan and her assistant Kristen were flawless in keeping to our planned timeline with smiles on their faces and calm demeanors. There were no hiccups and I'm convinced that is because Ryan had managed all aspects with precision leading up to the event.
    After hearing so many friends remark that the money they spent on wedding planners was the best money spent, I now whole-heartedly agree - especially if it's Ryan!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Shannon Fitzpatrick · Married on 07/04/2020

Rock Star Ryan!

Ryan and her company Organized Occasions is everything you dream your planner to be- On Trend, Honest, Reliable and KNOWS her stuff. This gal runs the show, and does it with grace, greatness and a genuine friendly smile!She is always available for a friendly chat, laugh, cry or just to give an honest opinion. She's beyond professional, completely calm under pressure. always friendly and will be your friend long after you say "I Do!" She has that special knack to help you create stylish, unique and thoughtful parts of your day that really speak to who you are as a couple. If your looking for someone that goes above and beyond this is your GIRL!

Sent on 04/07/2020
  • Jaime

Jaime Ericson · Married on 04/25/2020

I cannot recommend Ryan enough!

Ryan is an incredibly talented and caring wedding planner. We had originally planned for a wedding of 170 people, which she was a dream to work with while planning. When Covid hit, we ended up cancelling the wedding 5 weeks before the big day. Ryan worked tirelessly to help us cancel with all the vendors, including our venue, which was no easy task. She made us feel very supported throughout the entire experience. I cannot recommend Ryan enough!

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah Sullivan Molloy · Married on 01/02/2020

Ryan made our day stress free!

I cannot say enough good things about Ryan and her team! In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she kept us calm and organized. Having her help with final vendor details and payments was invaluable. She made our wedding weekend stress-free so we could actually enjoy ourselves. As someone who is an OCD Type A Planner, it was the best feeling knowing that I didn't have to worry about any of the details on my wedding day. I would 100% recommend Ryan to anyone- she is incredibly laid back but also firm when needed and very organized. All of our other vendors enjoyed working with her as well.

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Kristen

Kristen Heetland · Married on 11/22/2019

If you're reading this, hire Ryan...now!

Where do I even begin with Organized Occasions? Ryan is absolutely incredible and helped make our wedding season perfect. I'm a person that does a lot of research before booking a vendor, and after hearing great reviews of Ryan from a friend and talking to her on the phone, I knew we had to work together. We worked together on her design and coordination plan, as I (sort of) had a vision of what I wanted, but wasn't sure how to make it come together. From the very start, she made me feel like her #1 priority and never made me feel like any question was too small. I can truly say I wasn't stressed out at all leading up to or on our wedding day because Ryan and her team had it all handled. She's SUEPR organized and professional. On the day of, they helped everything run flawlessly. My only downside is that I'll miss getting to email her all the time now that our wedding is over! :) 15/10, would recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Jackie

Jackie Curran · Married on 11/09/2019

The ABSOLUTE best planner!

To say Ryan is an expert at her craft is an understatement. I found Ryan as a destination bride, and hired her after just a phone call for her "Day Of". As a planner myself, I knew what was important and the natural process of coordinating a largescale event, and Ryan kept impressing me along the way. Ryan understood my concerns, my thoughts, my goals, and wasn't afraid to speak up and say something she thought she had a great solution for. She isn't just a "yes" person, she actually presents you with different solutions to accomplish your goal to make sure it pleases you as the bride, and her team, for a flawless execution. I had to compromise my table settings, the napkin fold in particular, because the hotel staff was not confident they could execute the look. I was a little bummed, but not a huge deal. Unbeknownst to me, Ryan remembered that conversation with the hotel from months ago, and as a surprise to me, she and her team hand-tied every napkin the way I envisioned on the entire head table, just to put a huge smile on my face. When we got into the reception room for a "first look" and I saw the napkins, I had tears swelling up in my eyes. I also didn't want to waste money on sparklers for a grand exit, so what does Ryan do? She goes through her stash at home, finds some spare sparklers laying around, and surprises me right before the reception with them. We stage a sparkler exit, just so we could get the shot with our photographer. One more story, because it's just so great. Two of my bridesmaids are new moms and were breastfeeding. They were a little stressed trying to find the appropriate time to go pump in a private room when they had to be at the ceremony, then pictures, and then reception introductions all back-to-back. This last minute concern was easily fixed when Ryan suggested that post pictures, they sneak off and do their thing right before the bridal party introductions into the reception in a private boardroom with a locking door. Ryan is hit with a last minute request, problem, or "bump" in the timeline, and she finds a solution, fast, and rolls with it. It just works. She really makes sure everyone is taken care of.

Ryan is calm, cool, collected, and incredibly detailed. She rivals any corporate event planner I have met or worked with, and above all, I consider her a friend. I only wish I could get married again so we could hang out more. Do not hesitate booking Organized Occasions - this girl will conquer the world!

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 10/26/2019

Above and beyond!

Ryan is extremely friendly, responsive, professional, and adaptable. We hired Ryan as a partial planner and liked her so much we ended up hiring her for our rehearsal dinner too! She managed many different personalities and unforeseen situations with ease and grace. I would highly recommend Ryan!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2019

The best, most organized wedding planner EVER

Ryan was amazing! She made my wedding everything I was hoping it would be! Everything went according to plan and there were absolutely no hiccups! She is very organized and will make sure everything is done and follow up on any loose ends! My venue even said she was probably the most organized wedding planner they had dealt with. She provides great insight and will bring things to light that you might not have thought of. She made the stress of the wedding so much better because I knew from our first meeting that she gets stuff doneee. What makes her a step above the rest is that she has a true passion for what she does and it shows in her work. I absolutely loved working with her and would do it again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Alex · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent!

We hired Ryan as a partial planner. I will say she was absolutely worth it! The month before our wedding she took everything and made sure all the contracts of all my vendors were ready and that they had everything they needed for the day of. I didn’t have to worry about any of the details which was so nice.
    She was a godsend the day of the wedding! She truly made everything go smoothly. She also helped bustle my dress multiple times during my reception, which was so nice of her! She’s fun and professional, and exactly what you need on your wedding day.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Anna

Anna Scott · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best Wedding Planner!!!

Ryan was my month of planner for my July wedding, and she was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole wedding process. In the months leading up to the wedding, she was incredibly organized and on top of everything. She was also very responsive to all my questions/needs. She communicated and handled all coordination with my vendors seamlessly. On the wedding day, Ryan handled everything perfectly! All my bridesmaids & groomsmen were talking about how great she was! She was a calming presences which is rare in a wedding planner! She went above and beyond to make sure my groom and I had everything we wanted/needed while also coordinating everything else at the wedding!! I was overwhelmingly pleased with Ryan and her team!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Candi

Candi Cross · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect Event Partner

Our wedding (two brides) was exceptional in every way and hit all the high notes we could ever want, with Ryan as the conductor. She's efficient, calm, communicative, organized, and engaging at just the perfect level of involvement prior to the event and day of, especially. She will bring your unique vision to life, but equally important, Ryan is firm and professional toward all the quirks you may run into regarding vendors and guests, which is no small task, while also protective of the couple's ultimate outcome and satisfaction. We would not hesitate to recommend Ryan (and assistant, Savannah) for a wedding or any other exclusive event in Atlanta!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn Leddy · Married on 06/01/2019

AMAZING all around

Ryan and her team are incredible. Through every step of the planning process Ryan was there to guide us and help negotiate with every vendor. She was able to fully understand my vision and communicate it to everyone involved. There are a lot of details that go in to a wedding, and I would have gone crazy if it weren’t for Ryan and how organized she is. On the actual day, everything was so smooth and stress free. Both Ryan and Savannah were there to make sure every flower was in place, everyone knew where to be when, and that the bride and groom were beyond happy. On a personal note, Ryan is just great to be around. She’s funny and smart, and I’m not ready to move on from talking with her all the time!! Seriously, do yourself a favor and work with Organized Occasions.. they are THE best planners in Atlanta!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Carol Steen · Married on 06/01/2019

Exceptionally wonderful beyond our dreams!

Ryan was an absolute joy to work throughout the complete wedding planning process - from my perspective as mother of the bride, Ryan is the consummate professional and always
    exceeded our expectations! Her fabulous wedding planning experience and expertise, her relationships with the very best vendors, and her incredible attention to detail allowed us to give our daughter the wedding of her dreams - I tell everyone that it was the most wonderful and joyous celebration of our lives. Ryan provides wonderful ideas and is an endlessly patient and wise guide through every step of the planning process - we trusted her completely. She is amazingly thoughtful with has such a sweet sense of humor, a comfort through the maze of decisions. On our daughter’s wedding day, it was the very best blessing to have Ryan and her team seamlessly ensuring that everything was perfect - we were able to enjoy every moment and to experience all this love with our family and friends - complete happiness. We now consider Ryan a friend and give her our very highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 05/11/2019

AMAZING - Best Wedding Decision

Hiring Organized Occasions for my wedding was one of my first wedding related decisions, and by far my best.

Ryan was incredible. She was so responsive and knowledgeable. I'm not from Atlanta so finding my vendors and getting everything together was a challenge, having someone on my team who was familiar with everything wedding for an unbiased opinion was incredible.

On the day of my wedding I didn't have a single worry in the world, that was because I knew how on top of everything Ryan and Savannah were.

Ryan did such a good job creating and sticking to our schedule, but she was also extremely flexible the day of.

All in all, if you are planning a wedding, Ryan and Organized Occasions are an absolute must!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Will

Will Fogle · Married on 05/11/2019

Life Saver! Absolute Wedding Must

Organized Occasions was amazing. They were so helpful throughout the wedding planning process, on our wedding day, and even after the wedding. Ryan offers a ton of useful "add ons" that were complete life savers; for example, she delivered our wedding gifts to our home the next day, taking one less responsibility off of our parents plates.

She aslo had a ton of "rental" options that were amazing! We used her table number and sparkler send off display.

The day of was seamless, her and Savannah were on top of every last detail. This will be the best wedding decision you make! She did an incredible job setting up our wedding day timeline and thinking of all the little things my wife and I forgot.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Jessy · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible Wedding Planner!

Ryan was absolutely incredible and choosing her to help with my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made in this planning process! Leading up to the wedding, she was so helpful with keeping me on track with all the little details. And she was very responsive to any questions I had. On my wedding day, her and Savannah handled everything like pros! I really did not worry about a thing, because they had everything covered. I'm sure little issues came up, inevitably, but I didn't hear a thing about them because they were all taken care of by Ryan and her team. This is a bride's dream! She is an absolutely delightful lady and a pleasure to work with. I recommend her wholeheartedly to anyone reading this review!

Sent on 12/26/2019

Biz · Married on 04/27/2019

The MOST Perfect Day!

Ryan and Organized Occasions was absolutely AMAZING! She kept me on track and made sure that I had everything in order for the most perfect day! I was able to go into my wedding weekend (she planned the rehearsal dinner as well) stress free because I knew that she had everything in order. She made sure to field questions from vendors and made everything run SO SMOOTHLY. Our wedding was the most perfect day!! Savannah, her assistant, was great too! Her time line was spot on and everyone had a great night! I wish I could have Ryan plan my everyday life!! :) THANK YOU!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Jasmyn

Jasmyn · Married on 01/19/2019

Georgia Brides...You NEED this planner

Words cannot express my gratitude for Ryan and Organized Occasions. My wedding turned out to be above and beyond what I had expected with many guest saying it was the most fun ones they had ever been to and I have to say its all thanks to Ryan. I came to her with a headful of ideas and she worked her magic and brought it all to life in a streamlined and modern way. Ryan is so incredibly caring when it come to her brides, professional, VERY organized, and she made me feel as if she had everything under control during the whole process. Her timeline that she made for the day of is what dreams are made of when it comes to organization . On TOP of that she helped me plan while expecting a little one :) Trust me when I say you want her on your team!!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Natalie Rogers · Married on 12/22/2018

How do you have a wedding without Ryan?

Ryan is incredible. I am a procrastinator and she kept me calm and on track. The end result was a wedding more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. She reviews all of your contracts, makes sure you consider all of the essential aspects of your event, creates to-do lists for you, and sends tactful reminders to keep you on track. If anything went wrong on our wedding day, I certainly didn't know it, my mother didn't know it, and my husband didn't know it. Ryan had every vendor on the exact same page weeks before our event. There was literally nothing to even discuss in the days leading up to the wedding, because it was ALL handled. My mother and I spent the wedding being pampered, and no one bothered us about a thing. When we showed up at the venue, it was gorgeous and all under control. I cannot imagine pulling off a wedding without her. We are so very grateful!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Elise · Married on 11/10/2018

Very professional, easy to work with

Ryan was wonderful to work with. As we approached our wedding day, it was a great feeling to say that everything was handled.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Abby Batchelor · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfection

The Organized Occasions team is exceptional! Ryan is calm, cool, and collected, and extremely organized. She put together a top team of vendors and took care of the timeline and every tiny detail for us. Our wedding weekend was stress-free and a huge success thanks to her team. Ryan's kindness and willingness to go above and beyond is exactly what you'd hope for in a wedding coordinator. Plus, she makes everything more fun!!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Rose · Married on 09/29/2018

We brought Ryan in as a day of planner. I am so pleased we did. My daughter, Jessica, and I met her right after the date was set and decided immediately that we wanted her on our team. It was a great decision. Just about the time I had to be out of town due to family illness I handed all my contracts over to Ryan and never had to look back. She took care of everything leading up to the wedding day. She understood exactly what my daughter envisioned and made sure it happened. It was a pleasure working with her and I am grateful that we had her support. Thanks so much Ryan!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/21/2018

IF YOU'RE READING THIS, HIRE RYAN NOW!
    In all seriousness, the above statement is completely accurate. I just got married and could never have dreamed of my day going the way it did without Ryan helping every step of the way. I never planned on hiring a wedding coordinator, and never thought I needed one. After I booked multiple vendors my mother and I discussed how the flow of the wedding day would go. We quickly realized that we were going to have a lot of work on our hands to nail everything down and set up the venue by ourselves. TRUST ME, YOU NEED RYAN!
    Ryan and her team handled everything perfectly and flawlessly! My wedding day was absolutely amazing and truly would have been a mess without Ryan Marston.
    As you contemplate booking a coordinator or day of; you truly will never understand their value until the wedding is happening. The time and effort it takes to put together a timeline and have all vendors coordinate their perfect timelines and schedules is crazy as it is! And this is just one of the hundred things Ryan does! Ryan's reputation around Atlanta speaks to truly how helpful her and her team are. I HIGHLY recommend this woman and Organized Occasions to plan you're wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

You need OO for your wedding!

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with Ryan and her team! They were so on top of everything and responded to my questions and emails in a very timely manner. There’s absolutely no way our wedding would have been as perfect as it was without Organized Occasions! Don’t hesitate to book, you won’t regret it at all.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Ryan! We hired her to be our day of coordinator and boy did she deliver! She is extremely detail oriented, organized and was there every step of the way for us. A few months before our wedding, my workload greatly increased but Ryan made sure I stayed on track with what I still needed to get done while organizing all my vendors and day of timeline. When the big day came, it went perfectly without a hitch! She had appetizers waiting for us after our pictures were done, kept the entire night on schedule (which was very important to my husband and I as we wanted as much time as possible to dance the night away with our friends and family), and even called our uber at the end of the night and sent us off with lots of food and cake! I HIGHLY recommend Ryan to anyone who is looking for a day of coordinator, you really can’t find anyone more genuine or caring!

Sent on 09/19/2018