Organic Moments Photography Reviews

67 | Boca Raton, FL

67 Reviews for Organic Moments Photography

67 Organic Moments Photography Reviews

Maggie · Getting married on 03/09/2019

If I could give Organic Moments 10 stars I would! I initially chose this photography team solely based on reviews and now I can honestly say that they truly live up to every kind word that has been written about them. After I got engaged I was very excited to have engagement photos taken but, like most men, my fiancé was a bit more hesitant; luckily Erica and Josh put us at ease from the moment we met them. They are both kind, authentic and fun! It felt like we had known them forever, which made the shoot that much easier. And did I mention that our wedding is in Marco Island, Florida, but Erica and Josh offered to stop in our current city, Washington, DC, to shoot our engagement photos?!?! Having our engagement photos taken in the city we met with the same photographer that is shooting our wedding in Florida was a dream and I cannot wait to have them at the biggest day of our lives. Also – the photos are STUNNING! True works of art that I cannot wait to hang on my wall. Thank you again, Erica & Josh!

Leike · Married on 09/15/2018

Josh and Erica are an amazing team and photographers. We were not supposed to have a professional photographer for my daughter’s wedding, but last minute I decided I wanted to surprise her with this gift. Erica was so wonderful on accommodating to my needs and made me feel confident that will all work out, since it’s my first child to get married. Then Josh came to the wedding and he was just amazing getting everyone organized for photo sessions, without him all would have looked like monkeys birthday party! Josh was sweet and warm, he made my daughter feel so special and wonderful on her day. I could not be happier of the election I did by hiring them!! Five stars team!! Highly recommended.

• I

Ilana · Married on 08/25/2018

I can't even explain how amazing Erica and Josh were throughout our big day and during our day after shoot. They spent all day Saturday shooting our wedding and then drove into Estes Park with us the following day to do another shoot in the mountains. It was such an amazing experience and the photos we've seen so far are out of this world. Their professionalism and skill is unparalleled and we are so glad they made the trip to Colorado for us. They made us both feel completely comfortable in front of the camera and captured moments we didn't even ask them to include. It was such a pleasure working with them and we completely recommend their services to anyone who is in need of an amazing photographer duo.

Organic Moments Photography 1
    Organic Moments Photography 2

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

From the First moment we reached out to Erica, we were very comfortable and felt that it was the right fit and boy was I right. Our wedding night was nothing short from amazing and I cant thank Erica and Josh enough for making us laugh and smile through ought our special day/night. I was nervous about being in front of a camera, but they were extremely professional and guided us through the motions without making it awkward in anyway which was awesome. The name says it all and I truly enjoy that they are passionate on capturing those raw emotions and moments in which makes the best photos! Looking forward to using them again in the future when the time comes with little ones. Highly recommend!!!

dana · Married on 07/15/2018

Erica and Josh treated us like family while helping us plan our big wedding in just 6 months. The pictures brought tears to our eyes as we relived every moment of our big day. The team was professional and great, even when dealing with difficult guests and family members. I felt comfortable and at ease all day which you can't put a price on. Hiring a photographer / videographer can be stressful but in my case I didn't feel that way at all. They were very involved with planning our first look and everything Erica suggested was for a reason and worked out just the way she envisioned it. If you want personalized photos and not your cookie cutter vendors then please go with Organic Moments Photography .

Organic Moments Photography 3

Chridty · Married on 06/02/2018

Josh & Erica did such an AMAZING job photographing our engagement shoot and wedding!! They both made it fun and very comfortable for us! Will definitely be recommending them to both family and friends in the future❤️ Thank you for the amazing memories to look back on!!

Christine · Married on 06/02/2018

Organic moments photography was everything we were looking for in our wedding photographer. From day one Erica was such a big help in making sure that we would get all of the coverage of our day that we needed which was so important to us. Anything that we were nervous about turned out being perfect because we were in such great hands. We had our engagement session in DC where we live even though our wedding was in Long Island. Erica and Josh made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and were really fun to work with. The photos are also breathtaking!! For our wedding, Erica thoroughly helped me to make a schedule weeks in advance. We had two other photographers from their team shoot our wedding who were equally amazing! They helped us stay calm and kept us smiling even when we were off schedule. Our photos came out so beautiful & choosing them is one of the best planning decisions we made. Your wedding photos will be around forever - so do yourself a favor & don’t cut corners on the quality!

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2018

I highly recommend Organic Moments Photography! Erica and Josh did our wedding and they did an amazing job. Hire them, you won’t be disappointed!

Ryan · Married on 04/27/2018

Josh and Erica (Organic Moments) are truly incredible. They were a pleasure to work with. They stayed with us the whole day and night of the wedding and were a joy to be around. Josh was much more than a photographer the day of our wedding as he helped all the groomsmen pin their boutonnieres, tie their bow ties, cuff their cufflinks, etc.. He made sure we all looked great for our shots. The girls loved Erica as well as she kept true to their personalities which shows in the photos. Josh and Erica were extremely professional, accommodating, and fun throughout the whole wedding process. They used gloomy weather the day of our wedding to their advantage by getting some amazing puddle reflection shots. Their photography is special, unique, and simply beautiful. I will deferentially refer anybody looking for a photographer to them. Thank you guys !

Erika · Married on 03/24/2018

Erica & Josh deserve more than 5 stars! I found out about them when I saw mutual friends wedding photos. I absolutely loved their photos and wanted to see who they used for photography. When I first reached out to Erica, she was so helpful! She was great at explaining what they offer and understood our budge & needs. She was also so nice to talk to! I can tell that they truly admire and care about their clients because she was so willingly to make sure to accommodate our budge so we can have them for our wedding. I wanted them so so bad because I admire their style and love that they are a couple that works together. I was so happy that I was able to have them as our photographers. They arrived promptly at our wedding and they both kept reminding me to relax and the wedding won't start without me lol I was a little stressed out in the morning. Erica & Josh made James and I feel so comfortable when taking the photos, as well as our friends and family. They were great at giving us suggestions. They were troopers for managing the hot Florida weather outside for our first look/bridal party photos, especially when our transportation van end up not having A/C...(I felt so bad). They remained professional throughout the entire day and worked so well with our videographers as well. They made sure to ask James and I if there was anything else they wanted us to get photos of before they left. They made sure we were happy and satisfied! :)They have given us our photo gallery at a great time and I absolutely love what they did!!! I LOVE every single photo they took. Every special moment was capture and we can relive our day through them. We HIGHLY recommended Organic Moments for any photography needs, especially for weddings!!!! They are professional, caring, accommodating, their photos are taken with great quality and lighting, they provide backup, they listen to your needs, and most importantly...they capture all the moments!!! THANK YOU ERICA & JOSH for everything!!!

Jessyca · Married on 03/10/2018

As a wedding planner and recently a bride there are not enough words of praise and thank you’s In this world for this beautiful team at Organic Moments! No matter what, either my clients or I need, they are ALWAYS there and I seriously cannot thank them . I recommend them to EVERY couple I have because I know they will not be disappointed with them. You spend a lot of time the day of your wedding interacting with your photographers and making sure you have a great team of photographers that understand you and are willing to make your day special is so important. I LOVE Erica & Josh so much, love their family and love their team of photographers. As a bride, they have made my day special even months after and for that I cannot thank them enough. I will always remember them and the memories they have created for us. We love you!

Organic Moments Photography 4

Stefanie · Married on 02/18/2018

Erica and Josh did such a wonderful job, we are so thankful they were our wedding photographers and helped us get through one the biggest moments in our lives. It was clear they have a lot of experience with weddings. Erica and Josh helped calm us down and deal with unexpected bumps throughout the day with ease. We could not have done it without them!

Oh and the pictures, amazing! The album does not disappoint and is something that will be shared from generation to generation. Highly recommend!!!

Erin · Married on 02/03/2018

Erica and Josh did such an amazing job! All of our shoots came out amazing and the pictures were stunning. They definitely know how to make you feel comfortable and get the best pictures in a sometimes awkward situation. They went above and beyond and put their heart and soul into everything they did. Will definitely be using them for every photograph I need in the future. Love them and their work so much!

Hannah · Married on 01/26/2018

We had an amazing experience with Organic Moments! They made sure everything went perfect for our special day.

Munirah · Married on 11/17/2017

What a blessing it was to work with Josh & Erica! We first encountered them when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding last year. After seeing their photos and how professional they were we decided to hire them for our destination. They were fantastic to work with. After we had a hiccup with our first look location and couldn’t take photos there. They quickly worked with our videographer to relocate. The second location was even better than we could have imagined and the photos were fantastic. We highly recommend them!

Organic Moments Photography 5

Melanie · Married on 11/11/2017

Jazmin and Tracy were absolutely wonderful!!!! They were both such a delight and so fun to work with. I’ve known Jazmin for a few years now and I absolutely love her work, so I was very excited to have her photograph my wedding!! I had never met Tracy before, but she fit right in with our whole group and was super friendly and easy going! They both made the entire experience so fun and relaxed! Nothing ever felt painfully awkward or too posed! It was all so natural. There were a few minor delays due to other circumstances that almost put us behind schedule, but Jaz didn’t even break a sweat. She just rolled with it and figured out solutions so we didn’t get behind on taking the photos! Like a pro! It was awesome. The entire day was one we will never forget and we’re so happy that we will have all of these gorgeous photos to remember it by! Thank you Jazmin and Tracy!!

Organic Moments Photography 6
    Organic Moments Photography 7
    Organic Moments Photography 8

Shannon · Married on 09/03/2017

Erica and Josh were amazing! We are absolutely obsessed with our photos and couldn’t imagine anything better :)

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2017

My husband and I used Organic Moments for our wedding and Erica and josh are great! I can’t say enough good things about them and they Photography and how they made our photos come out looking out of this world.

Organic Moments Photography 9

Christen · Married on 06/09/2017

Erica and Josh are the absolute best..they photographed 3 of my friends weddings, and after seeing them in action and seeing the amazing work they did, I knew I had to have them as my wedding photographers!! Planning a wedding can be stressful at times, but Erica and Josh were always available to answer all my questions throughout the planning process and put my mind at ease about any weather issues that may pop up on our special day. They really made me feel so relaxed knowing no whatever the weather may bring, they would make sure we got amazing pictures!! They also took our engagement photos for us, which we wanted done an hour south of where we live, it was no problem at all for them. They took so many awesome images it was hard to choose which ones to use for our save the dates!! And our wedding photos came out absolutely beautiful...they captured so many beautiful moments from our day. The most gorgeous photos from two of the nicest people. LOVE Organic Moments Photography!!

Devin · Married on 06/09/2017

Organic Moments did an amazing job! My wife and I are extremely happy with our photos. Few words come to mind when I tell my friends and family who are looking for photographers: professional, perfectionist, punctual, attention to detail, curtious, available, etc... Choosing vendors isn’t easy so we highly recommend Organic Moments! You will not be disappointed.

Jordan · Married on 06/04/2017

Excellent Photographer with Josh. He did our wedding Sunday June 4th. I don't the pictures yet, but the way he runs his business is what I wanted in a photographer. I've seen some "photographers" who try for organic pictures with tons of blinking and open jackets. He took charge to make sure the pictures looked not only organic, but that we looked good. Let him take the wheel and just roll with it. I could not be happier with his service and such a cool guy. He was genuine and authentic which is something that resonates with me as a salesperson. Customer service is #1 with them. I couldn't endorse Josh enough. Thank you again and hopefully if you're on the fence, you give it a whirl. You need a photographer who can be your buddy, take charge, has patience, but most importantly gets shit done! Thanks again! -Jordan (Groom's perspective)

Erin · Married on 05/27/2017

Erica and Josh were amazing to work with. We planned a wedding in three months and they went out of their way to make the experience easy and fun. The first time I spoke to Erica I felt like I had known her for years! We facetimed with Josh twice before our wedding day to get to know each other and he made us feel so calm and excited. Josh and his team were on time, professional, fun and extremely talented. We have hundreds of beautiful wedding photos that captured all of our special moments and the album making process was extremely stress free. We are thrilled we chose Organic Moments to be with us on the most important day of our lives!

Megan · Married on 05/20/2017

Organic Moments ROCKS! Erica has been photographing my family since my oldest daughter was born over 8 years ago! So of course I recommended them to my sister when she got married in May. Their pictures came out STUNNING!! Erica and Josh just have a way of making you feel so comfortable and their photos always look so natural and well...Organic! I hate the look of posed photos and they never come out looking that way with Organic Moments! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for amazing photos taken by amazing people! :)

Kathrine · Married on 04/21/2017

Erica and Josh from (Organic Moments Photography) are simply incredible! They captured all my favorite memories on our special day and I could not be more happier with their work! They are also the kindest, most down to earth people!