60 Reviews for Organic Moments Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Save the Date (1)
59 Organic Moments Photography Reviews

If I could give Organic Moments 10 stars I would! I initially chose this photography team solely based on reviews and now I can honestly say that they truly live up to every kind word that has been written about them. After I got engaged I was very excited to have engagement photos taken but, like most men, my fiancé was a bit more hesitant; luckily Erica and Josh put us at ease from the moment we met them. They are both kind, authentic and fun! It felt like we had known them forever, which made the shoot that much easier. And did I mention that our wedding is in Marco Island, Florida, but Erica and Josh offered to stop in our current city, Washington, DC, to shoot our engagement photos?!?! Having our engagement photos taken in the city we met with the same photographer that is shooting our wedding in Florida was a dream and I cannot wait to have them at the biggest day of our lives. Also – the photos are STUNNING! True works of art that I cannot wait to hang on my wall. Thank you again, Erica & Josh!

Profile Picture Maggie, 3/9/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Josh & Erica did such an AMAZING job photographing our engagement shoot and wedding!! They both made it fun and very comfortable for us! Will definitely be recommending them to both family and friends in the future❤️ Thank you for the amazing memories to look back on!!

Profile Picture Chridty, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Organic Moments Photography! Erica and Josh did our wedding and they did an amazing job. Hire them, you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/6/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Josh and Erica (Organic Moments) are truly incredible. They were a pleasure to work with. They stayed with us the whole day and night of the wedding and were a joy to be around. Josh was much more than a photographer the day of our wedding as he helped all the groomsmen pin their boutonnieres, tie their bow ties, cuff their cufflinks, etc.. He made sure we all looked great for our shots. The girls loved Erica as well as she kept true to their personalities which shows in the photos. Josh and Erica were extremely professional, accommodating, and fun throughout the whole wedding process. They used gloomy weather the day of our wedding to their advantage by getting some amazing puddle reflection shots. Their photography is special, unique, and simply beautiful. I will deferentially refer anybody looking for a photographer to them. Thank you guys !

Profile Picture Ryan, 4/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erica and Josh did such a wonderful job, we are so thankful they were our wedding photographers and helped us get through one the biggest moments in our lives. It was clear they have a lot of experience with weddings. Erica and Josh helped calm us down and deal with unexpected bumps throughout the day with ease. We could not have done it without them!

Oh and the pictures, amazing! The album does not disappoint and is something that will be shared from generation to generation. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica and Josh did such an amazing job! All of our shoots came out amazing and the pictures were stunning. They definitely know how to make you feel comfortable and get the best pictures in a sometimes awkward situation. They went above and beyond and put their heart and soul into everything they did. Will definitely be using them for every photograph I need in the future. Love them and their work so much!

Profile Picture Erin, 2/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs

We had an amazing experience with Organic Moments! They made sure everything went perfect for our special day.

Profile Picture Hannah, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

What a blessing it was to work with Josh & Erica! We first encountered them when I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding last year. After seeing their photos and how professional they were we decided to hire them for our destination. They were fantastic to work with. After we had a hiccup with our first look location and couldn’t take photos there. They quickly worked with our videographer to relocate. The second location was even better than we could have imagined and the photos were fantastic. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Munirah, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Jazmin and Tracy were absolutely wonderful!!!! They were both such a delight and so fun to work with. I’ve known Jazmin for a few years now and I absolutely love her work, so I was very excited to have her photograph my wedding!! I had never met Tracy before, but she fit right in with our whole group and was super friendly and easy going! They both made the entire experience so fun and relaxed! Nothing ever felt painfully awkward or too posed! It was all so natural. There were a few minor delays due to other circumstances that almost put us behind schedule, but Jaz didn’t even break a sweat. She just rolled with it and figured out solutions so we didn’t get behind on taking the photos! Like a pro! It was awesome. The entire day was one we will never forget and we’re so happy that we will have all of these gorgeous photos to remember it by! Thank you Jazmin and Tracy!!

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erica and Josh were amazing! We are absolutely obsessed with our photos and couldn’t imagine anything better :)

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

My husband and I used Organic Moments for our wedding and Erica and josh are great! I can’t say enough good things about them and they Photography and how they made our photos come out looking out of this world.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica and Josh are the absolute best..they photographed 3 of my friends weddings, and after seeing them in action and seeing the amazing work they did, I knew I had to have them as my wedding photographers!! Planning a wedding can be stressful at times, but Erica and Josh were always available to answer all my questions throughout the planning process and put my mind at ease about any weather issues that may pop up on our special day. They really made me feel so relaxed knowing no whatever the weather may bring, they would make sure we got amazing pictures!! They also took our engagement photos for us, which we wanted done an hour south of where we live, it was no problem at all for them. They took so many awesome images it was hard to choose which ones to use for our save the dates!! And our wedding photos came out absolutely beautiful...they captured so many beautiful moments from our day. The most gorgeous photos from two of the nicest people. LOVE Organic Moments Photography!!

Profile Picture Christen, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Organic Moments did an amazing job! My wife and I are extremely happy with our photos. Few words come to mind when I tell my friends and family who are looking for photographers: professional, perfectionist, punctual, attention to detail, curtious, available, etc... Choosing vendors isn’t easy so we highly recommend Organic Moments! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Devin, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excellent Photographer with Josh. He did our wedding Sunday June 4th. I don't the pictures yet, but the way he runs his business is what I wanted in a photographer. I've seen some "photographers" who try for organic pictures with tons of blinking and open jackets. He took charge to make sure the pictures looked not only organic, but that we looked good. Let him take the wheel and just roll with it. I could not be happier with his service and such a cool guy. He was genuine and authentic which is something that resonates with me as a salesperson. Customer service is #1 with them. I couldn't endorse Josh enough. Thank you again and hopefully if you're on the fence, you give it a whirl. You need a photographer who can be your buddy, take charge, has patience, but most importantly gets shit done! Thanks again! -Jordan (Groom's perspective)

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erica and Josh were amazing to work with. We planned a wedding in three months and they went out of their way to make the experience easy and fun. The first time I spoke to Erica I felt like I had known her for years! We facetimed with Josh twice before our wedding day to get to know each other and he made us feel so calm and excited. Josh and his team were on time, professional, fun and extremely talented. We have hundreds of beautiful wedding photos that captured all of our special moments and the album making process was extremely stress free. We are thrilled we chose Organic Moments to be with us on the most important day of our lives!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Organic Moments ROCKS! Erica has been photographing my family since my oldest daughter was born over 8 years ago! So of course I recommended them to my sister when she got married in May. Their pictures came out STUNNING!! Erica and Josh just have a way of making you feel so comfortable and their photos always look so natural and well...Organic! I hate the look of posed photos and they never come out looking that way with Organic Moments! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for amazing photos taken by amazing people! :)

Profile Picture Megan, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica and Josh from (Organic Moments Photography) are simply incredible! They captured all my favorite memories on our special day and I could not be more happier with their work! They are also the kindest, most down to earth people!

Profile Picture Kathrine, 4/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had already seen the amazing images that Organic Moments captures when they were the photographers for one of my best friend's wedding. When it came time that I needed to hire a photographer I didn't even shop around, I instantly got Erica's number from my friend. On the day of my wedding it rained, so I was nervous that we wouldn't get pictures outdoors. Erica was able to get me out of my comfort zone and we got some amazing pictures while it drizzled around us! She helped me relax and was a dream to work with. Don't even think twice....just hire them!!! ??

Profile Picture Heather, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There's not enough great things to say! I met Organic Moments at my cousins wedding in the Bahamas and asked them right there to photograph mine in NC just a few short months later.
Not only did they see where to take photos, but they went "out of the box" with their ideas! On my wedding day, they were calm and collected and blended in with my family and friends. Everyone was so comfortable and relaxed that my family and friends were even jumping in pictures because we were having so much fun! Not a soul was camera shy. Even though I had high expectations after seeing pictures from my cousins wedding, they went above and beyond ! I didn't think they could top what I had already seen on their social media! After getting my pictures back, it shows the emotional "feels" and the greatest joys that occurred on our wedding day. It was a rough year for a loss in the family yet they captured the way our family is so strong. I still feel beautiful looking at the photos. There are two or three photos that look like they came out of a fairy tale and I'm so glad to have those pictures to look back on to keep me honest with the promise I made to my husband in front of my most beloved family. I still talk about the great impression Organic Moments left on the start of my marriage.
I would recommend Organic Moments to anyone in any situation. Whether wanting to capture family photos, pregnancy photos, baby photos, wedding photos, or any other occasion, Organic Moments is by far affordable and will blow your mind away with their talent! Don't believe me? Check out their social media. They are the best!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved Erica and Josh! They were awesome when it came to photographing our wedding. Can't thank them enough!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erica and Josh are more than photographers. They are memory makers! I cant even begin to say all the great things about them- our wedding pictures say it all! Every moment was a genuine smile, tear, laugh or good time. I will never ever hire any photographer!

Profile Picture Mayra, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband & I had the pleasure of meeting Josh before the wedding & he couldn't have been nicer. His wife Erica & her team were our photographers the day of the wedding & they were absolutely amazing! They were all so kind & a pleasure to work with. Erica had a lot of great ideas for different pictures throughout our wedding day. We recently received all of our wedding photos & they are so beautiful! I have received so many compliments from people who attended the wedding on how great they thought my photographers were & how much they love my photos. I would recommend Organic Moments to anyone looking for a photographer. Thank you for helping to make our special day even more special!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were coming from Pittsburgh to West Palm Beach for our wedding and Organic Moments Photography was absolutely great to work with. We were overwhelmed trying to coordinate with vendors so far away and they were by far one of the best, not to mention the moments they captured were amazing and are now memories we will cherish forever! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jared, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Planning a destination wedding to the Bahamas was the best decision my husband and I made. But planning a wedding far from home can be stressful too. What made things easier was having great photographers that went above and beyond to make our day even more special. Organic Moments is nothing less than perfection. Erica and Josh are more than just talented, they have such an eye for photography and capturing the right moments. Erica and I got together several times before the wedding to go over specific shots I wanted done and she gave me great recommendations which I am so grateful for. Josh got to the Bahamas the night before the wedding and immediately scoped out the grounds with us mentally marking the perfect photo op locations to document the amazing day; he is literally a photography genius. What was so special to us was the true emotions they captured on our day from laughs, tears, cries, and genuine joy. Not only are Organic Moments professional and talented, but they made me feel at ease on the day of the wedding and made our entire wedding party and family feel like family of their own. I don’t think our wedding could have gone as smoothly as it did if it wasn’t for Organic Moments Photography. If you are planning a destination wedding (which I also highly recommend) then I would tell you Organic Moments is the only choice to have the best day of your life captured. My husband and I look through our wedding album quite often and I can’t tell you enough how happy we are with all the gorgeous pictures we have from our amazing day. Thank you Organic Moments!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 3/5/16, 1 Review