Orchestra 33 Reviews

4 | Chicago, IL

4 Reviews for Orchestra 33

Brannon · Married on 10/01/2011

Orchestra 33 are spectacular. They were totally flexible and ready to work with us for our cocktail party and reception needs. The range of music that they are able to preform in unbelievable. All of our guests, young and old were impressed and entertained. The dance floor was filled all night! We recommend them to anyone for any wedding or special event in need of live music.

Sent on 04/20/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/04/2011

Orchestra 33 is one of the best bands out there! Dave is a true professional who knows what he is doing and has put together an awesome band. The band was really important to us and after a lot of research we found that Orchestra 33 was the best value for the money. They knew the right songs to play at the right times and knew exactly what to do to get EVERYONE (old and young) on the dance floor. We gave them a couple of songs that we wanted them to play and a couple of songs that we didn't want them to play but other than that it was the band just doing what they do best and that is making an all out rocking dance party! All night long and still to this day people tell me how amazing our band was. I will never forget my first dance, dancing with our friends and family, and seeing my grandparents (who normally don't like "loud" music) dance at our wedding. Orchestra 33 was an intregal part in creating memories that will last for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/31/2012

Kelley · Married on 06/19/2011

Orchestra 33 was beyond expectations. The minute they started playing the dance floor was full and it pretty much stayed that way the whole night. The music was a great assortment but all great to dance to. There is a real rapport with the audience and the musicians and singers were all first rate. So many guests said to me that this was the "BEST BAND EVER!!!!!"

They could have not been more professional and accommodating, even learning a song for the Father Daughter dance. I just wish I could think of a reason to hire them again.

Sent on 06/22/2011

Sara · Married on 12/18/2010

Orchestra 33 was amazing. I cannot rate them highly enough.

I’m so glad we chose this band over a DJ. The dance floor was packed from the beginning of the evening until the very end. We received compliments from our guests all night about how great the band was. The music was great. Orchestra 33 was dead-on for each and every song they played. They have such a large repertoire and played everything from classic rock to Motown to country to current dance hits. They did a great job of mixing different styles of music to appeal to everyone from our older relatives to our parents’ friends to our friends and cousins.

They also did a great job of interacting with the crowd. When deciding on a band, we saw lots of bands that played good music, but that’s it. I think what sets Orchestra 33 apart is that they really get the crowd going. The singers were walking onto the dance floor and interacting with the guests all night. They really got the party going and knew how to get the guests involved.

Sent on 12/23/2010